SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have I inadvertently hooked the Prez's brother?....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This arrived today, but sadly spypig didn't work, not sure why could be because I use a mac? or maybe a blond moment?
Will try again though.

Quote:

David Donald Clinton [email protected]
12:00 AM (7 hours ago)

to me
My darling Carol, did you enjoy your trip? am happy that you have arrived back home safely and now we are planning to come together soon I really want to be with you soon. Soon that I can feel your love deep inside me, soon where I can kiss you and taste the sweetness of your tongue. I miss you darling and am only thinking about the beautiful I want to do with you sincerely. Sometimes I wonder kissing a quiet and innocent woman like you will feel like. I have lots of imaginations in my mind and I know its will come to a reality soon.lovely can you please go to the bank again tomorrow,I will appreciate this with my life and I cant forget about you if you really show me love by helping our daughter. Thank you very much sweetheart, my love for you grows everyday and my prayers for you I believe keeps you awake and strong all the time. A kiss on your lips

I love you Carol .. xx smile xx

Your David

Ooops - the Princess quiet and innocent? boy has he got the wrong girl!

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back....

Quote:
Donald Clinton [email protected]
7: David 19 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
My darling, I guess you,re doing great and everything is moving on well, missing you more my love, it,s says that lovers once always manage and open their office windows for each other even when their busy at work. lovely i really need to discus something very important with you. don,t you have any phone number we can communicate through let me know! please write soon. I love you Carol, and i promise to be the man of your dream forever Your David

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
darling' - Paul
Eveline52
**Spammer**

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got to live with my grandparents and this made my childhood days more colorful. My grandfather worked as an art restorer and would get called up to work in different parts of Europe for the museums and this provided me with more opportunities to learn what I desired to.Image
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And your point is?????
Troll

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought I'd give lazy boy a prod, seems he wants to talk business, I'm all ears, well not ears but I will look at his proposition....

Quote:
to David
Hello my little chickadee
how are you, so sorry to be such a tardy wife, but I have been very
busy this week, first there was the inquest into Shanes death then all
the cattle started giving birth, some kind of midge has bitten them
and some of the calves have only three legs and they are the lucky
ones at least they can hop along, its the ones with far worse defects
like two heads who are more upsetting.
Things are settling down now Rowdy is proving to be a very
accommodating hand he is really useful and can do anything, I do hope
he stays on as I am relying on him more and more for little services.
So tell me how has your week gone? what are you up to, you mentioned
some business you wanted to talk about? How is Sandy doing?
When are you coming home? I am dying to meet you and have you hold me
in your big strong arms, I do miss a man about the place, I do believe
you are the man of my dreams and boy do I need a man!
I like it when you talk so romantically it makes me all warm and fuzzy
does it make you warm and fuzzy too, or does it affect you
differently, what do you like to do to a woman?
I have attached a photo its a bit naughty but seeing as how we are
practically engaged, I think its ok, I have a drawer full of very sexy
underwear which you missed seeing me in as you were unavailable last
weekend.
Keep passing those open windows
Hugs and kisses
Your Princess.

I attached a photo of the divine ms M in the bath that usually does the trick

Let see if this stirs his lazy arse....

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had barely pressed the send button when he came back on chat:

Quote:
David:� hello
�Sent at 5:24 PM on Friday
�David:� I can see u online
can we chat?
�me:� hello darling I have a few minutes spare what are you up to?
I just sent you a message with a photo have you got it yet?
�David:� am here
i just got it
�me:� good
�David:� i miss u soo much
�me:� Aww aren't you nice
I miss you too
�David:� i have something really important to discuss with u
�me:� Really what is that?
�David:� its about some big business venture and thats what am working on
Sandra was sad and dissapointed because u did not help her with the funds
me:� I thought you understood the money was to buy a pearl necklace
�David:� Anyway its about some gold business i entered and have purchase alot of quantities.I wanted you and sandra to fly to the location and then organise the shipping and take it out of the country
Yeah but she said she needed the money as well to do
me:� How would I do that?
�David:� All the gold worth around 20 million dollars and i want you to fly there if you will be able to do that
�me:� I can fly anywhere I want to thats not a problem
20 million dollars worth of gold is a bit heavy isnt it?
�David:� yeah thats true but there are couple of shipping companies who can help us do this
cant u get a cell number that we can call you on?
�me:� No unfortunately there is no mobile signal here
�David:� I can let the guy call you and explain things to you and he will welcome you when u get there and can take care of things as well
�me:� Where is he?
�David:� He is in Ghana now and thats what everything is going
on.we can also let Sandra fly from Canada and then go there or you can meet him in canada and both of u will go together
�Sent at 5:34 PM on Friday
�David:� I have to Iran tommorow and will be so busy this week
�me:� Ok either is fine by me, I will need to know where, when and what is required by the shipping company but it sounds easy enough to sort out, tell him to email me on here and I will look out for his mail
�David:� it takes such a long time before you write back as well
Thats the problem.Sometimes it takes more than a week to hear from you
I wish there was a way to communicate with you everyday.
�me:� I promise I will write back quickly. Its been a very busy time of year and with all the Shane business I have been away from the farm so much
but things should be a lot easier now and I can get back much more wuickly
sorry quickly
�David:� Is that you in the bath?Wow thats so lovely.I wish i could touch you all over and join you there
Cant we chat same time everyday like this?
chatting with you like this makes me feel more closer to you.Why dont you at least get
some small time for yourself.Just at least 30 mins everyday to chat.
�me:� I will try my best, things are certainly going to be easier now all the calves have been born and Rowdy is taking charge of the stock
�David:� Okay thats nice.I am glad to hear that babe.I love you so much
�me:� When are you coming home
I would so like to hear you say that in person
�Sent at 5:43 PM on Friday
�David:� I have to get things done in Iran by next week.I dont want you to feel dissapointed with me again so please just give me another month and i assure you that you gonna see me at your gate.I promise
But when do you think you can fly there?It has to be as soon as possible
�me:� I will see what I can arrange, get the guy to send me full details and I'll look into flying early next week
�Sent at 5:45 PM on Friday
�David:� Are you sure babe?
The guys name is Richard

�me:� no problem I would love to help and I love travelling
�David:� that is his email
but you can email him as well
�me:� Ok no probs
�David:� Can you send me some other pictures of yourself?
love the new one you sent to me
�me:� I will send you one tomorrow, I have to scan it into the computer �from a print
�Sent at 5:50 PM on Friday
�me:� I have to go now I am going out to dinner and I need a shower I have been outside all
day
kisses XXX
�David:� Okay thank you and love you loads.Anyway are you on fb?
�me:� No sorry I try to keep a low profile.
�David:� I would like to know the state and the city in which you live as well and also your address.Please provide it before you go.
I understand
�me:� Are you on FB?
�David:� no
Too many bad things going on there so dont like it
�me:� Lane Ends Farm
Rishworth
West Yorkshire
�Sent at 5:54 PM on Friday
�David:� Okay take care then please send an email to Richard.U have the email address right?

me:� yes I will
�David:� Okay take care.will try and look for you tommorow
take care and nice chatting with you.send me more pictures.Love you
enjoy the rest of your day.Love you
bye
�me:� bye
x
�Sent at 5:57 PM on Friday
�David:� it says you are still there
Are you?
�Sent at 6:01 PM on Friday

So Gold shipping? hmmmm?

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul

Last edited by justwhistle on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a dating scam is about to turn into a 'gold' scam,

Quote:

to me
My name is Richard and i am writing on behalf of your husband Mr.David to direct you on how to make the trip.Please respond as soon as possible to let me know if this is correct and then i can proceed on the next arrangement for you.Take care and have a blessed day
Regards

DD expects Princess to fly to Canada or Ghana and get involved with shipping $20million worth of gold.......yeah what ever

Confused

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I see I send you all my personal details and you use them to do what? I wonder?

Quote:
to me
Thanks for getting back so quick.Anyway i would like you to send me a copy of your passport via email.That means you will scan it and send it to me and then we can go to the next level and let me know when you think you can be able to arrive here.I wish you could get me a cell phone number to call you as well.Just take care and will be waiting forward for your email.
Regards
Richard

Funnily enough Donald David was on line - green light on the chat section when this was received.

Must think I was born yesterday.....

Rolling Eyes

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasn't to sure how to proceed but I downloaded the homeland doctored Jpeg
and sent it with this mail.
I also decided to introduce a very efficient if old fashioned P.A. Miss Otillie Flopp:

Quote:
To Richard
Dear Mr Cason

herewith a scan of Ms******** passport I wasn't sure which parts
you wanted so I have scanned both the cover and the personal details
pages.
I trust this is in order

Miss Otillie Flopp
P.A. to C. O*********.

lets se where this leads

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh very touchy today, again this arrived when DD was on line as shown in his chat icon will throw a spanner in that on as miss Otillie has her own mail address.

Quote:
Richard *****@yahoo.com
1:50 PM (31 minutes ago)

to me
But why is your passport an american passport when you are from United Kingdom.I dont understand and moreover too the details of the passport is not vissible.I want the 1st page of the passport and also the last part where you have your signature and your details and your picture as well.Moreover too your picture did not show so please explain yourself well and send another copy so that we can try and process things for you.Will be waiting
Regards
Richard

of course its not visible but that's not something miss Otillie can see

Quote:
Dear Mr Casson

Ms O********* is US citizen so ergo she has a US passport.

I do not understand your complaint the passport is perfectly ok as are the scans what exactly is the problem?

Yours faithfully

Miss Otillie Flopp
PA to Ms C. O**********

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it would appear that 'Richard' has a problem with the scans he received he sent this to Miss Otillie too:

Quote:
Richard [email protected]
7:50 PM (15 hours ago)

to me
I dont have a problem for the passport been a US passport.The husband told me that Mrs Carol is from UK so that was the main reason why i was asking why the passport is a US passport so forgive me if you did not get me well.Anyway i will need the copy of the front and the back.The 1st page of the passport and the last page where the informations are and also one passport picture as well.I will be glad to receive this information from you.Thank you.
Regards
Ricgard

Hmmmm looks like a problem thats not going to get solved.

Then he comes back as DD:

Quote:
David Donald
10:24 PM (12 hours ago)

to me
My darling Carol, how was your weekend sweetheart? can,t get you off my mind,sorry for my late reply,i was quite busy having some meetings and lately can,t even check my mail,today has been such a difficult day for me! anyway thank you very much for your kind concern and pure love for me. I really appreciate this and in my heart is where I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

you seem to really have a beautiful body. You look very cute and have a nice facial beauty which I admire most. I have saved your photo you sent me and am keeping it for myself. How was your Sunday? I hope you enjoyed yourself whiles I have been in my hotel room all day reading a book and thinking about you as usual.I really cant wait to hold you, I always think about you My Carol,the Agent contact me he said you sent him your passport! information that's lovely,

sweetheart,what nationality are you? please let me know when exactly are you flying so that Sandra will also get ready!I send you my love this evening and I also want you to understand that I will share all my love with you honestly.trust my words I will do anything to make you the happiest woman.

I miss you darling and I wish I can start kissing you gently on your lips. Hugs

I'm pretty sure Princess doesn't want to spend the rest of her life in his heart.

The divine Ms M having worked her magic again will be so please to hear the photo of her in the bath is not being shown to everyone!

I can feel the urge to slap coming on

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to David
Darling DD
I am beginning to loose patience with this Richard chap, whats his
problem, Otillie sent him scans of my passport inside and out, I have
looked at them they are fine, now he's asking for the front and back
pages????? she sent them. Any way whilst we are on the subject why
does he need my passport anyway?
So far this whole trip is a mystery, where is it I'm supposed to go,
Canada or Ghana?
Come to that where am I suposed to meet Sandy?
Its all a bit cloak and dagger, you're not mixed up in anything
criminal are you darling? I really don't need to be getting involved
with lawyers again.
Would you also tell Richard not to upset Otillie, she's an absolute
treasure totally irreplaceable and I don't need her getting upset as
she may look for another job and she knows everything and deals with
all my business, I trust her implicitly which is more than I can say
for your man Richard.
I do hope your business is going well in Iran, please be very careful
its dangerous there, do you have bodyguards? I can put you in touch
with some fabulous ones if you need some.
I'm glad you liked the picture, I haven't forgotten my promise to send
you another one!
I can't wait to see you too.

Your ever loving wife
Princess.

just a sharp scratch.

and a cursory note from Tilly Flop

Quote:
Dear Mr Casson

I have attached the scans of Ms O******** Passport the pages you requested and because you didn't make it clear I have also sent the cover.
I trust this is in order.

Yours faithfully

Otillie Flopp
P.A. to Ms C. O**********

Of course they are the same scans as before....

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Richard *****@yahoo.com
12:15 PM (53 minutes ago)

to me
I am sorry if you felt bad with my questions.Your husband did sent me an email asking me why i had to be hard on you.I was not hard on you but am sorry if you felt my questions were not right.Anyway i have the copy of the passport but your details did not show as in 1st name,surname,date of birth and all those things did not show and also your picture as well.This is why i was asking if you can send me a copy of your picture.We gonna use this to prepare a visa for you but anyway you can also travel without a visa as well and when you get here in Ghana.We can help you get out of here as well.Just let me know the date in which will be convenient for you and then you can book your ticket and let me have the details and we will be at the airport to pick you up.I will be waiting for your urgent response.Take care and have a blessed day
Regards
Richard

I think DD is just a teensy bit stupid, he sent this as his green light was on on the chat listing, Duh! Rolling Eyes

So Princess is off to Ghana is she?
He's given up with the passport, no staying power....

All she has to do is get the tickets arranged and she will be met at the airport? to do what exactly? I can feel lots of questions coming on, must go and lie down in the shade for a while I'll forward this to Otillie to deal with....

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good old Tilly as efficient as ever:

Quote:

Dear Mr Casson

I am putting together the itinerary for our trip to Ghana, I would like to know where we are conducting our business?
I ask because Ghana is a rather large county and I need to book a hotel suite and five further rooms for our party. I assume we shall be staying in the capital Accra, but please feel free to correct me it this is a wrong assumption. I wondered whether you could recommend a good four or five star hotel?
We will also need to hire a car, a Range Rover would be ideal could you please supply a recommendation for a good car hire company? There will be no need of a chauffer as Rip the bodyguard will also serve as driver.
I have contacted the Ghanaian and the US embassy and it appears we will need a business visa, I have put things in motion to make sure that happens as quickly as possible, but sadly as I have only just been informed of the destination for this deal I have lost three valuable days, the visa takes three days to be issued, however there is a requirement from them that we all have relevant vaccinations, I have booked Doctor Finlay to come and administer them, I was rather hoping he would arrive today but the vacine for Yellow Fever has to be ordered specially and will take two days to arrive, we are not allowed to fly for a further ten days whilst the vaccines take effect, so the earliest we can fly out will be in twelve days time on the 6th of April.

I attach a gold shipment form which I am told will be required in order to make the shipment, please would you fill it in and return it to me as soon as possible.

There is also the requirement on the visa application for a letter of intent, which I expect your company will be able to supply, again as soon as possible please. I have taken the following from the visa requirements:

The letter must be addressed to the Embassy of Ghana.
The letter must explain the nature of business to be performed.
The letter must be on company letterhead and signed by someone at your company other than you.
I note that you are familiar with the handling of visa applications so I leave this to you at your earliest convenience.

I am required to fill in visa application forms and you will see from the one attached that I will need two referee's and the duration of the trip, please would you supply this information.

Yours faithfully

Otillie Flopp
P.A. to Ms C. O**********

That'll be lots of forms to fill in then.....

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More promisses of undying love from DD.....yeah whatever ......yawn

Quote:
David Donald Clinton
12:41 AM (8 hours ago)

to me
Good evening darling, thank you for your email. everything here is moving on successful, you are truly a lovely woman and I think you have the way to love a man the right way. I appreciate your concern and trust me,you know i love you Carol, I will never let you down or do something to hurt you, later never,because am an honest man and very respectful.I care about you seriously and I will keep you to my heart dearly.my darling.I feel like I can hold your hands and look into your eyes and I believe you will see honesty in my heart.you have to fly with British airways to Ghana,i will be so excited if you can fly probably this Friday, please let me know as it mean so much to me,than Sandra will also know her flight scheduled cos Sandra have to be there first and reserve hotel and also pick you up from the airport.

I love you and I say a good night to you my love. Until tomorrow morning I love you always Carol..Hugs and kisses'

Sincerely yours xx

Seems to think folks can just fly to Ghana on a whim obviously doesn't take on board what the efficient Otillie told him.....

Why British Airways?

Well thats a bubble that needs a pin.

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a lazy boy, sends the same mail to Princess and Otillie, and nothing from DD..... no questions answered properly, miss O will not be happy.

Quote:
to me
Dear Miss Carol
Thanks for your mail. Our business will be conducted in Accra. I will book for a five star hotel for you and your partners. A Range Rover will also be arranged for you. I dont want you to go through any stress at the Ghana embassy. Shipment of the gold will be done by a private shipping company here in Accra-Ghana. Kindly send a clear passport copy of you and your partners for the cable visa. The one you sent cant be used because they did not appear as clear.The details were not clear.Thanks for your time and attention.I will be looking forward for your urgent response
Kind Regards,
Richard

Quote:
Dear Miss Ottilie,
Thanks for your mail. Our business will be conducted in Accra. I will book for a five star hotel for you and your partners. A Range Rover will also be arranged for you. I dont want you to go through any stress at the Ghana embassy. Shipment of the gold will be done by a private shipping company here in Accra-Ghana. Kindly send a clear passport copy of you and your partners for the cable visa. The one you sent cant be used because they did not appear as clear.The details were not clear.Thanks for your time and attention.I will be looking forward for your urgent response
Kind Regards,
Richard

The passport wont be arriving any time soon.

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today miss Otillie received this:

Quote:
to me
I have been waiting to hear from you but still no respond.Please get back to me so that i will know what to do next.Take care and have a blessed day.Waiting for your urgent respond.Thanks
Regards
Richard

So she replied in her usual efficient way:

Quote:
Dear Mr Casson

The Doctor is arrived yesterday to administer the Yellow Fever jabs etc and provide antimalarial tablets for us all. I have sent off the visa applications but they have been returned this morning because I did not put in all the required information I need to know the details of the business we are going to be doing and I am still awaiting your replies to the last lot of questions I sent you.
I will book our flights as soon as the visa details are finalised, I'm afraid I cannot go any further with this until you supply the details I asked for.
I would also like you to provide a detailed schedule of events/trips which we will be undertaking whilst in Ghana.
But most important I need to know the names of the hotel and car hire company, I have been doing this job for many years and experience has taught me to do all the bookings etc myself, Ms O******* has very specific riders when she travels and woe betide any mistakes.
I am also in need of details regarding any financial transactions which may need to be catered for, as I will have to transfer money from account off shore to our business account to cover these 'expenses' please be kind enough to furnish me with all the payment/invoice requirements we will need to cover. On that note is there a bank in Ghana you would recommend as my research has turned up the need for plenty of cash to be available for 'tips'.
Please would you provide all this information as quickly as possible, your late responses are setting this trip back and we are eager to get on with this project.

Yours faithfully
Miss Otillie Flopp
P.A. to Ms C. O*********

She will get to the bottom of this cloak and dagger stuff.

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy boy has been busy today:

Quote:
to me
I am sending you another email to give you some few details and what you have to do.You have to state on the visa application that you are traveling to Ghana to study the various investment opportunities such as agriculture, real estate development and health care delivery.You dont have to state that you are coming for Gold as Ghana is really sensitive with thing.Just to make things so easy for you.Just state what i told you to make easy.
Upon your arrival in Ghana,you will be taking the gold from a security vault and then it will be sent out of the vault for the shipment to be prepared.You should also be able to make the funds available for the shipping or you can just come over and inspect everything with your eyes and can later make an arrangement for the shipping.You should also be ready to pay some government charges and as well as custom and freight charges.Its 7 percent for the the total value of the gold.The charges are calculated base on the current world market price.Below is the break down.

1. VAT/NHIL 1.5%
2. INSURANCE 2%
3. FLIGHT CHARGES TO DESTINATION $18 PER KILO
4. BANK OF GHANA FORM A $3,000
5.CUSTOM DOCUMENTATION CHARGES 0.5%
6.ROYALTIES 3%
7. SERVICE CHARGES

Note:A Range Rover or Toyota Land Cruiser V8 will be made available for you when you come and holiday Inn hotel will be best option for you since its situated near the airport.We will also assist you to open an account at STANDARD CHARTERED BANK.As i said above there.Dont state that you are coming for Gold.Just follow the instructions i gave you.
I think and believe this email has answered all your questions and what you need to make things get moving.Will be very glad if you can provide a phone number now and then we can talk on the phone for me to be able to explain some certain things to you before you come.Its really important to have your phone number.
Regards
Richard

That would be 7% of $20 million plus flight/freight charges of £18 per kilo, exactly how much does $20 million worth of gold weigh?
A pound of gold is worth $18624, $20million divided by that is 1073.88lbs which is around 490 kilos so thats another £8700 plus 7% of $20,000000 is a total of $1,400,010, well thats rather a lot of cash.

lets see what miss Otillie thinks about that....

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Princess just got promoted to Queen, I should think so given the amount of cash he's after!

Quote:
to me
My darling, how is everything getting along with you? it,s been a while since i never set my eye on your tenderly email, Lol You have just been flashing my mind most of the times and just wanted to know how you were doing. It’s been such hectic weekend,and I wish we could have come to together and we can always share ideas because am totally in love with you and i can,t wait to sleep on your arms soon, also I have a strong feeling it’s getting to an end soon and that means i want to see you soon, so we can have a candlelight dinner together and talk more, i really miss you honey, please let me know your planes for the trip, write soon sweetheart,

Hugs .. love you my Queen xx

Your David

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Step in Otillie, the worlds best PA

to Richard
Quote:
Dear Mr Cason

I read your email of yesterday with great interest.
Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong but you seem to be saying that Ms O******** will pay $1,410,000 in fees and freight charges to move the gold from Ghana to a place not yet named, plus pay to visit Ghana with myself and her bodyguard.
I do not wish to sound ungrateful but what exactly does my employer get in return? The joy of helping a man she has yet to meet?
I have not yet acquainted Ms O with this, but I am now entertaining grave doubts about this enterprise, I refer you to my earlier emails which you have not complied with, I do not wish to advise my employer to get involved with something that smells as fishy as this, I need some answers and I need them quickly, is this illegal? I think it is and I shall be reporting this to Ms O.and advising her not to get involved with what looks to me like a criminal act.

Yours faithfully

Miss Otlillie Flopp
Acting in a private way.

lets see him wriggle out of that.

Evil or Very Mad

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Otillie really rattled his cage:

Quote:
to me
Seriously i dont know why you have to send me this message.Yes you are really wrong and there is nothing fishy about this and there is nothing like criminal act in this.This is why am telling you to come and see things for yourself but you rather pushing things to the hard way and making things look bad.You are ask to come and see this for yourself and now Gold on the world market is really expensive but he got them so cheap here and getting out of here to sell out of wherever you guys will sell it will give alot of profit.I am not asking you to pay that money or something like that.

I was just explaining to you how it works so its better you come and see the things for yourself and then you can decide on what to do later after you have confirmed the truth about this whole thing.You can choose not to do any money business when you come which i think will be more okay with you and after you confirmed this for yourself.You will then make your own decision on what to do next.

You cant just sit there and try to make everything work from that far.Moreover too i told you to come out so clear to ask me again the questions you wanted to ask and then i will answer them again for you but you never did.I am not forcing you to do anything.You cant even provide a phone number for us to talk on phone for things to even sound real.If you really serious and really want this to work then its better you provide a phone number or just take my option.I will also end here and i look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Richard

Razz

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So now he tries to make things easy again:

Quote:
to me
I wanted to also let you know and to also explain some few things to you regarding your earlier message.You have to know that the gold cannot be moved out of Ghana without any legal documents covering it.You cant travel with such an amount of gold without the right paper work been done.All documents covering the gold have to be legal.I dont know how you were able to quote your figures to have come up with that amount of money but i would like you to also know that the gold will be physically inspected by you or if possible tested at the laboratory before any amount of money is paid for shipment.

I am not asking you to pay money for something tht you havent seen or tested. You can fly to Ghana for the inspection and testing and after you can decide on what to do as i said in my earlier message.Note that no amount of money will be taken from you unless you are satisfied with everything down here. Since you will be traveling with the gold, all the necessary documents covering the gold will be in your name.The most important thing now is for YOU to make the trip to Ghana to witness everything yourself. Payment of the 7% is legal and the money goes directly to the government and the airline.

Moreover too the gold will be shipped to your choice of destination.You said in your earlier message what are you getting from doing this.Since everything is going to be in your name as the husband suggested.This means everything is gonna be hers in her possesion and then you can always sell it on the world market for a higher price.Get your profit and then get your money invested into it.I dont know how she has discuss things with Mr.David but everything is now left with them to decide on what to do.I have been asking for your contact number to call you but dont know why you cant provide it.Kindly provide it and then i can explain more things to you.Take care and try and read through the email well before you respond.Thank you for your maximum corporation
Regards
Richard

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Otillie has been very efficient and more than a little accomodating, but then thats her job:

Quote:
Dear Mr Cason

I have read your last email and there are still a of issues which need to be dealt with, my employer does not involve herself with technical issues
that is my job.
I have booked the flights to Ghana for Wednesday 3rd of April on British Airways flight number BA0081 arriving Accra 20.20 on 3rd April, the return flight will be on on thursday onwards (open tickets) Virgin Atlantic Flight number VS658 departing each day at 10.10. We will be travelling first class so a limo will pick us up on our departure, I have left our arrival transport open at the moment as you will probably want to meet us at the airport. I suggest a limo be arranged to pick us all up and ferry us to the hotel.
I have booked suites at the Labadi Hotel, your suggestion of the Holiday Inn I deemed to be too near to the airport.
I will leave the booking of a Range Rover and driver in your capable hands.
Would you please send a photograph of you and or any member of your staff who will be at the airport to meet us so I will be able to recognise them.
The shipment of gold will not be to the USA unless the form I forwarded to you is filled in and returned to us before we travel, at the moment we await instructions on the transport of gold into the EU from the shippers and I would be grateful if you would furnish me with their particulars.

Our party currently consists of Ms O, myself, Rip the bodyguard, Keith Floyd (personal chef) and Bobby Brown (makeup/hair/fitness) plus Pouchy Poo my employers Tibetan guru.
If any meals are to be taken outside of the hotel arrangements must be made to ensure that they are macrobiotic and prepared obeying the tantric rules of ombaytaric yoga, I realise this may present some problems, but Keith will pre prepare anything in advance of the trip given enough notice - he can be a little temperamental. Time must be built into every day for my employers yoga and meditation which take two hours in the morning and two in the evening, plus at least two hours before any meetings for Bobby to work her magic. Ms O also likes to retire for the night at 9 pm local time.

Please would you provide me with a full schedule of meetings etc and photographs of you and your staff as soon as possible.

NB It would be advisable to book a Range Rover with full climate control and aircon, plus an onboard fridge (for special dietary items) and ensure enough bathroom stops (with very clean facilities) on trips as one of our party has a weak bladder problem.

Yours faithfully

Otillie Flopp
P.A. to Ms O.

Ottillie will no doubt add to the riders for the trip, room to be de bugged, toilets to be steam cleaned, flowers at all meetings, M and M's in bowls with not red ones.......
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought it was time Princess sent a mail:

Quote:
Darling DD
Could you do me a great favour? Its the aniversary of the death of my
late husband and I want to mark the event by doing something nice,
would you be an absolute poppet and purchase a goat for me?
You can get it from here:
www.oxfamamericaunwrapped.com/Goat-charitable-gift.html

Miss Otillie has booked the flights and everything is sorted out we
will be travelling to Accra on Tuesday morning, when will you be
getting there?
Where do you want the gold shipped to? darling you never said.

I can't wait to see you I want to feel your manly arms around me, you
havent been writing to me recently, have you been busy?
What could be more important than me? I know you sent me a mail
yesterday but it wasn't loving enough I need reassurances all the
time, I am used to people adoring me I don't do taken for granted you
know.
I want you to tell me all about our wonderful life together. Do you
like children? I was thinking it would be nice to adopt some poor
children give them an education. Its travelling to Africa that sets me
in mind of rescuing poor children from poverty, after all you are a
rich man and we can afford it, look at Madonna and Angelina, they
adopted lots of babies from poor countries, I don't really want babies
but school age or teenagers would be nice, what do you think?
Where would we live when we are married, I think we should buy a home
that is just for us and has no memories of the past. Actually what
happened to your wife, did she die or did you divorce her, you never
told me?

I think of you too and what I will do to you when we meet.

hugs and kisses from your Queen.

I do hope he buys me a goat......

darling' - Paul

Last edited by justwhistle on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose I asked for it, but come on this poem is a cut and paste job, got to do better than that lazy boy, 'I hope we click' puleeese...... a bit late for that isn't it?

And wheres my GOAT!

Quote:
to me
Hello Carol, good evening to you my darling.how was your weekend? I,m so excited you will be travelling to Accra on Thursday morning, Mr Richard, will make sure everything is fine, Honey I believe in you and I know I can trust you with all my heart,please make sure that all the legal documents is in your name, and make the shipment to Uk please keep the gold safe, I just want to come home soon to see you my darling, and we arrange our future plans. Did I tell you that I love your nice hair in that photo you sent me a while ago. you are such a lovely and God fearing woman. I enjoy your good qualities and I just cant wait to finish my business here thusday 10. 30 am i will be having a meeting with some of the gorvment officilas then straight to you to spend some quality time with the woman I love dearly and truly my darling.i really love childrens it was such a present idea to adopted a children,s and give them an education time will tell my queen,i guess i have already told you my Ex died fatal accident it has some 8yrs ago,i live all alone my dream at the moment is to have the right woman walk into my life dearly.

you are the ONE who will make my imagination do wonders and send us to cloud 99. One promise I can make is I will make you climb the wall every time we make love. I am still very strong but I am more romantic and emotional and sensual! Thank you for your email,I like it very much and I like thee. Your words show me your heart and you're the one for me. And would like to focus my attention on you so you will not be diverted from me by other men. I am a very romantic man, honest, caring and protective.I have been thinking a lot about you and decided to create a list of things I want to do with you in this life, to write. I hope you like list and want to do the same things with me. Here are the things I want with you sometime to do in this life:

Be your best friend
Get caught with you in the rain.
I dance with you in the rain.
Stargaze on a clear night.

There are a further fifty lines of this smush which I will spare you

Be the one you come to for comfort.
Wipe the days, stress with only a hug kiss.
Grow Old With You.

Incessant thoughts of YOU! I want to meet you sooner so I can come away with that look in your eyes, your smile. I promise you I will take your scent away with me and never let go.
I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope we CLICK!

I want to rock your world sweetheart! have a good dream to think of me as I am also

thinking about you here! Hugs and kisses

Yours and forever David

I guess Princess is about to rock his world, but not in a good way.

Miss Otillie has also got a reply to some of her questions:

Quote:
to me
Dear Miss Ottillie,
Due to the high personality traveling with you on this trip, i will put special arrangement for you at the airport. An immigration official will meet you and assist you through the arrival formalities and pass you through the VIP section at the airport. There will be a waiting limo at the VIP entrance to ferry you to your hotel. The shipping company will take responsibility of all the legal documents and payment of all charges covering the gold. BRIDAVIS SHIPPING COMPANY will be responsible for the shipment. Their office is at Accra. Their email address is b*****[email protected]. I am sorry i cant provide all the information on the form because i am not a miner. There are a lot of small scale miners in Ghana and i believe your husband bought them from different souces. A sample of the gold dust will be accessed at the Ghana Geological Department Survey to know the carat and purity, There will be no need to send you any photograph since the immigration officer will assist you to the waiting limo at the VIP entrance. The driver will pick you up on Thursday morning at 10am to my office for discussion and inspection of the gold at the security vault. All reservation have been made regarding the Range Rover. Kindly forward full names of all your entourage. Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Richard

got to admire the way he ducks the request for photographs, however there are going to be some more probing technical questions today.....

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic