SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad professes his legitimacy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... only thing is that i didn't ask for it. All i asked was how come it is that i have money that the FBI want to give to me. This is the reply i got.

Quote:
THANK YOU FOR EXPRESSING YOUR FEELINGS TO ME.

I AM NOT DISPUTING YOUR ASSERTION. OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE MANY BAD GUY OUT THERE LIKE I SAID TODAY WITHOUT HUMAN CONSCIENCE WHO CAN JUST DO ANYTHING JUST TO GET QUICK MONEY THAT NEVER LAST AND CANNOT SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM.

LOOK I AM A DEVOUT CHRISTIAN AND MY RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD MATTERS A LOT BECAUSE GOD IS WATCHING EVERY OF OUR ACTIVITIES GOOD OR BAD.

WHATEVER HAPPENS THE BALL IS ON YOUR COURT TO DECIDE ON WHAT TO DO AND I AM NOT BLAMING YOU BECAUSE BAD PEOPLE EXIST THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU NOW THINK AND REASON THAT EVERYBODY IS THE SAME.

BUT THE WORLD IS NOT LIKE THAT. IN AS MUCH AS I AGREED THAT THERE IS A SCAM AND THE BAD ONES CASHED ON THE TRUST REPOSED ON THEM BY THEIR UNSUSPECTING VICTIMS TO RIPP- THEM OFF THEIR HARD EARNED INCOME.

AT ANY RATE, I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT GOOD PEOPLE WITH THE FEAR OF GOD STILL EXIST.

I AM NOT SAYING ALL THIS TO CONVINCE YOU BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T TRUST AND REPOSE YOUR CONFIDENCE IN ME,IT WILL BE HARD FOR ANY PERSON TO CHANGE YOUR MIND EXCEPT YOU CHANGE YOUR STAND BY YOURSELF PROBABLY TO GIVE ME A TRIAL AND I WILL PROVE TO YOU THAT TRULY GOOD PEOPLE STILL ABOUND ON EARTH.

I FEEL BAD SEEING PEOPLE DOING ALL KIND OF SILLY THINGS JUST TO FLEECE INNOCENT PEOPLE THEIR HARD EARN INCOME.

PLEASE THIS IS NOT THE SAME THING WITH WHAT YOU MAY BE THINKING ON THE CONTRARY AS THIS IS REAL AND LEGIT. THEREFORE YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO FEAR OR WORRY ABOUT AS FAR AS THIS TRANSACTION IS CONCERN.

I HAVE TOLD YOU TO REPOSE YOUR CONFIDENCE IN ME AND GIVE ME YOUR TRUST AND SEE IF I WILL FAIL YOU.

I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I WANT TO PROVE A POINT TO YOU AND YOU WILL LATER TESTIFIED TO PEOPLE THAT TRULY GOOD PEOPLE STILL EXIST EVEN IN THE MIDST OF GULLIBLE ONES.

EVERYTHING IS IN YOUR HAND BUT I HAVE TOLD YOU THE SOBER TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

BUT WILL WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN,NOBODY IS FEEDING ON YOUR MONEY. AND I AM NOT INTERESTED IN IT. IF NOT FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISPATCHING YOUR ATM CARD, I SHOULDNT HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE ASK YOU A CENT.

SO I AM MAKING IT SUCCINTLY CLEAR THAT I AM NOT AFTER YOUR MONEY

MY DUTY IS TO MAKE SURE THAT THE ATM CARD GETS TO YOU ONCE YOU SENT THE FEE AND THAT IS ALL.

YOU ARE BECOMING TOO PERSONAL AS IF TO SAY YOU ARE PICKING ON ME. WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG TO YOU. WRONG?. I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE PUTTING IT ON ME, YOU ARE BECOMING TOO PERSONAL TO MY LIKING.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO PICK YOUR FUNDS AND CASH YOUR FUND. I DONT WANT YOU TO SEE IT AS IF I AM FORCING YOU AGAINST YOUR WISH. I HAVE TOLD YOU NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION, IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU ARE THINKING ON THE CONTRARY, I AM NOT A PARTY TO IT. I BELIEVE IN HONEST LIVING, I CAN ACCOUNT FOR ANY CENT I EARN TODAY. I HATE CHEATING AND DIS-HONEST PEOPLE.

THAT I AM WORKING IN THE FINANCE HOUSE DOES NOT MEAN THAT I SHOULD SOIL MY HANDS IN CORRUPTION.

I HAVE A GOOD FAMILY BACKGROUND, MY FATHER IS A PRIEST AND HE RAISED HIS CHILDREN IN A CHRISTIAN WAY . WHEN I MEAN CHRISTIAN , I MEAN THOSE WITH THE FEAR OF GOD AND WORSHIP HIM IN TRUTH AND SPIRIT.

WHY MUST I CHEAT YOU? DOES THAT SOLVE MY PROBLEMS? LOOK THIS WORLD DOES NOT END ON THE PLANET EARTH, AFTER DEATH COME JUDGEMENT.

THEREFORE, MY RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD MATTERS.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU IN EVERY OF YOUR HUMAN ENDEVOR.

BROTHER John Will.

My short and simple reply.

Quote:
Sir, that is a long nice reply. But i have two objections to it. Firstly, why do you call me "too personal for your liking"?

And secondly you really did nothing to answer my original question. How come i have money at the FBI. I have never had dealings with them?

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that lad is actually starting to believe himself. Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect lad logic.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAVE TOLD YOU THE SOBER TRUTH
I need a beer to figure out the logic(?) he is working with!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THEREFORE, MY RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD MATTERS.

Is that some old Pagan God of Lies? Loke perhaps? Confused

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
thenodemaster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
I HAVE TOLD YOU THE SOBER TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

I have had several beers and I still think this Mugu is ripped out of his/her's/it's skull. Razz
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have to copy and paste some of this to send to the lads when they start to suspect I'm giving them the runaround. Laughing

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic