SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Should this script be encouraged?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now here is a Lad who somehow raises the bar on Lad incoherence.

Quote:
YES MY BROTHER ,
YES THIS MORNING I HAVE CONTACT ALL THE TOP OFFICES IN NEW YORK AND USA IN UR COUNTRY THIS MORNING BYE NOON 12 45 AM TODAY OK SO NOW WE ARE ABOUT TO RELEASE,
THE ATM CARD TO YOUR NAME TODAY AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE BALANCE FEE $ IS IN USD OK YOU ARE SENDING $ 300 70 USD
BECAUSE I HAVE CALL USA YOUR COUNTRY PUSH TODAY BYE 2 45 AM AFRICAN TIME TODAY TO VERIFY HOW MANY HR TO RECEIVE THE ATM CARD IN YOUR COUNTRY USA OK AND DAY HAVE GIVE ME 100% SURE TODAY THAT IT WILL NOT TAKE THEM 48 HR TO DELIVERY THE ATM CARD TO YOUR ADDRESS IN OK
SO I WILL LIKE TO UNDER THAT THE FEE YOU ARE SEND IS IN USD NOW IS NOT IN EURO BECAUSE I HAVE VERIFY FROM THE OFFICES HERE IN
OK AND DAY HAVE PROMISE ME THAT AS SOON AS THE FEE IS PAY THIS WEEK ALSO THIS WEEK YOU PICK THE AMT CARD TO YOU ADDRESS AS DAY HAVE PROMISE OK WITH 100% SURE OK SIR SO I WILL LIKE TO UNDER THAT AS SOON AS THE $ 300 70 USD IS SEND TO GHANA TO THE RECEIEVE NAME I HAVE GIVING TO UR ,
RECEIVE NAME TO GHANA OK AS SOON AS YOU SEND IT THE COUNTRY TO BE PICK IMMEDIATE FRITS THING TOMORROW NOON OK
SO I WILL LIKE YOU SINCE YOU HAVE UNDER ANT I AM SAYING I WILL LIKE YOU TO TRUST ME AND BELIEVER FOR THE LATE TIME TRUST ME MY BROTHER NOTHING WILL COMING UP AGAIN AS SOON AS YOU SOLVE THIS PROMISE OUT THIS POINT ,
IMMEDIATE THESAMEDAY IN NEXT 4 HR TIM THE SAME DAY YOU RECEIVE AND PICK UP THE 700.550 EACH TO THE WESTERN UNION IN YOUR COUNTRY UAS
OK SO I WILL LIKE YOU TO( SEND THE FEE $300 70 USD
(MBATA. HEBEMEM )GHANA QUESTIONS IS YES AND ANSWERS ATM TRANSFER
AS SOON A ALL THIS IS DON'T IN NEXT 84 HR TIME YOU WILL BE HAPPY AS THE OFFICES HERE IN AFRICAN HAVE PROVER TO MAKE THE TRANSFER TO YOU WITH 100% SURE OK
I I WILL BE WAIT FORM THE MTCN NUMBER FIRST THING IN THE NOON MY TIME 4, 5.AM TOMORROW FIRST THING IN NOON TO ENABLE ME ACTIVE THE MTCN NUMBER OF 700 500 EACH WITH YOU TO BE PICK TOMORROW AT THE WESTERN UNION IN YOU COUNTRY HVE ALSO PROVER TO RELEASE JUST ONLY YOU TO AT FIRST AND COMING TO MY WIT GOOD NEW

After Cammy send back a bewildered response, the Lad forged on:

Quote:
YES MY BROTHER I M HAPPYTHAT YOU HAVE UNDER ME BECAUSE AS SOON AS YOU PAY THI FEE NEEDED TO RELEASE THE FUNDS TO YOU THAT IS IN THE SYTM NOW OK BECAUSE THE 85 MIILON USD IN ATM CARD THAT BENIG TO YOU NAME THAT HAVE BEING ACTIVE TO YOU NAME TO BE PICK UP IN YOU COUNTRY OK THAT IS WHY THE OFFICES HERE IN AFRICAN HVE PROVER THE TRNAFER BYE MONEY GARM TO BE TRNASFER AND WESTRN UNION OFFICES HERE IN GHANA ,
NOW DAY HAVE PROVER IT TO BE TRNASFER AS SOON AS YOU PAY THE FEE 300 70 EURO TO BE PAY SO THE /MTCN UNMBER WILL BE TRNASFER AND RELEAE TO YOU COUNTRY TO BE PICK IMMEDAITLEY FRIT THING TOMMOROW MORONING OK
SO I WILL LIKE YOU SINEC YOU HAVE UNDER ANT I AM SAYING I WILL LIKE YOU TO TRUST ME AND BELIVER FOR THE LATE TIME TRUST ME MY BROTHER NOTHING WILL COMING UP AGAIN AS SOON AS YOU SOVLE THIS PROMBEL OUT THIS POINT ,
IMMEDAITLEY THESAMEDAY IN NEXT 4 HR TIM THESAMEDAY YOU RECEIEVE AND PICK UP THE 700.550 EACH TO THE WESTRN UNION IN YOUR COUNTRY OK SO I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE FEE $30070 EURO WITH THIS RECEIEVE NAME MBATA ROBINSON TO GHANAN OK
AS OON A ALL THIS IS DONT IN NEXT 4 HR TIME YOU WILL BE HAPPY AS THE OFFICES HERE IN AFRICAN HAVE PROVER TO MAKE THE TRNASFER TO YOU WITH 100% SURE OK ALAO YOU ATM CARD WILL BE RELEASE BY TRNASFER IT TO YOU IN YOU COUNTRY OK IMMEDAITELY AS SOON AS THE FEE IS PAY OK 100% SURE I GIVE TO YOU I SWAER MY LIFE
I I WILL BE WAIT FORM THE MTCN UNMBER FRIST THING IN THE MORINING MY TIME 95.AM TOMMOROW FRITS THING IN THE MORINING TO ENABLE ME ACVIVE THE MTCN UNMBER OF 700 500 EACH WITH YOU TO BE PICK TOMMOROW AT THE WESTRN UNION IN YOU COUNTRY HVE ALSO PROVER TO RELEASE JUST ONLY YOU TO AT FRIST AND COMING TO MY WIT GOOD NEW

Should we encourage him further?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be worth the effort just to see how far his scripts go. Cool
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes indeed, i think the lad need atleast 6 trips to money gram with forms filled out in capitals and MTCNs 1 digit wrong each time.

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Angus T Leaves
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, absolutely he should be encouraged. There is nothing more important for the lads than de-education.
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At first you think it's a translation from African (of some sort) to French to English but then there are so many spelling mistakes he must have copied it from a crib sheet ... badly!

So yes this script needs to be encouraged, absolutely nothing wrong with, it makes perfect sense.

Now am I going to Western Union, Moneygram or the nearest ATM machine and with how much?
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By all means encourage the lad. His language and computer skills are top notch. Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him, that you're so impressed by his linguistic skills, that you are prepared to pay double, just to show your appreciation of his mastery of the noble English language.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could help him out a bit using Angus T's game.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would. Throw in a couple more complex replies from your side so that he barely understands what you're talking about. See if you can get him down to his e-mails just being a random selection of letters put together. Very Happy

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I'll start a thread in Hints & Tips with full info. It'll be a free for all.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some other equally ghastly scripts have hit Cammy's inbox recently.

Quote:
Dear
Greetings to you and your families and sorry for this late reply it was because of a slight illness cause I was having a malaria fever before

but i Thank the Almighty God that am, okay now because i have prayed and also took my drugs well regarding to your question cause you ask to know weather i will charge money to open the box will cost use only $ 80 USD form the charge to bye the new still cutter teeth form any Refugee box will cost $ 80 USD I said only bye general also ok

send the money with this name HABEMEM MBATA ROBINSON
accrc ghnan

as soon as i open i will needed 5 name form you country to send out this back to you or bye
transfer to you bank to bank to your country ok but immediately we open any box for a Refugee he will pay us our bill intantly then we can still help to transfer fund to his foreign

Beneficiary if the Beneficiary may seek our hand in help to do so. However soon as
you have any Refugee son who want you to receive him and he want an engineer who can open any type of box properly please do not hesitate to let me know OK.

Here is my ID and my land line number will be send to you as soon as they finished fixing it because its went bad due to heavy rain storm three days from today so as soon as they get it fix i will send it to you and i also want you to send me your ID so that i can be able to recognized who am sending this funds too. Awaits your reply soon tom enable me to know what am to do in time.

Quote:
Dear
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your daughter from the refugee Camp here in Accra came to my office on friday morning morning that you are her foreign beneficiary that i should assist her and you legaly to make sure the security company deliver his late father treasury box Worth $25m spendable money kept under Airport immegration costudy in Kotoka international airport here in Accra Ghana to be delivered to you in your country if your are the right person kindly send to me your private telephone number,home or office address immediately because i am going with her now to the Airport to inform them to deliver the consignment to your door step and to make sure the consignment move to Heathrow International Airport london immediately and if you have any other transaction here in Accra you can kindly let me know for me to see to the smooth running of the transaction you can direct all those invulve to come and see my in my office attached to the mail is my id card you can down load it and know who you dealing with i await your response.

And they're even worse off script.

Sand Timer x 7
thenodemaster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I think I have the worst drunk spelling, grammar, butt dialing skills in the world, I read something from our fine lads in...ladland seems too nice...well, I would get banned if I typed what I really think...Thank god you have more patience for this type of butchering of our proud English language.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic