SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Karin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! After a search to see if there was a recent thread already, I found a bait from Aug 06, 2006. Same girl pix that i am getting, just a bit more updated. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83129&highlight=karina

I've had this one on the hook for a while now. Sorry for only posting his side.

Quote:
Hello Derrick!!!

I shall be glad to acquaintance to you! I to not hope that who that to answer me. And here you to answer me. I am very glad to it.

I wish to tell about myself a little. My name is , I to live in Russia in city Volzhsk. To me 33 years and already are time to reflect on the family. I to search only for serious attitudes with serious the man. I still never to be in marriage and I do not have children. But I very much would wish them to have, I very much to love children and I would like to become once mum. While with me beside there is no such person who would love me, trusted me and was fair with me. Now I to be lonely and to be in search such men. I to hope that at you to be the same purpose in a life and you to search too most as I. It would be interesting to me to know that you to search during a life?

You probably would like to learn more about me and my character, as well as to me about you. But I can speak on such theme only with serious and the person with which I am familiar. I the purposeful and open woman, I am always ready to new dialogue with the good and kind person. I very sincere and fair person with the open soul. And I would like the same attitude to.

I would like to hear again about you and to read a little about you. I to send you mine a photo. I wait for your letter and it would be desirable to look at you and to receive your photo.

Your new girlfriend K

Quote:
Hello dear Derrick!!!

How your day? How your mood? I waited for your letter and I am infinitely glad that you to write to me again. You to seem to me very interesting and I to be pleased, that we to start to communicate and develop our acquaintance.

You probably to want that I to speak more about yourselves. As I already to write to you I to live in small city Volzhsk, it to be in republic Mari El. It is republic to have the reserve in which to be much disappearing animals. Here around the nature and to be fresh air. At me to be very amicable family, I very much love mum. My mum call Anna. And my father to die, when I to be still small, it called Sergei. To me by the right to not suffice the father, but I already adult also know, that it is glad me. Mine mum to be to me the most native and I very much to love. I to be the only child in family. I do not have brothers and sisters, I very much would wish them to have, but the destiny to develop on another. To work I now as the manager on advertising. At leisure I like to go in for sports. I sometimes to go to sports a hall to be engaged aerobics. As to me to like to dance, and to go to pool to float. Sports to help me to behave in the good form. And you to take a great interest what or sports? Or what you to do in your free time? It will be very interesting to me to learn about your hobbies and that as you to spend your free time.

I to send you my photo, to hope that it to you to like.

With impatience I shall look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully yours K

Quote:
Hello Derrick!!!

It is very remarkable that we to communicate Derrick. With your letters at me to cheer up.

Today I too wished to tell about the family that you it is more to learn of me more and to understand what I the person. At us to be very amicable family. My mum to live near to my city, it to live in settlement Pomary. It to be already on pension. My opinion that to it on the contrary is good to live in settlement, in a distance from city vanity and noise where always to be fresh air. At it to be the private house and it to contain small housekeeping. I to go to it to help on a facilities and to bring necessary products. We always should help native because they have brought up us and have grown up, now to be our turn, to answer them with the same. I very much to love mum, now it can rely only on me and on my help because I to be its only child. Ourselves soon to be on their place and we need to think of the children already. Unfortunately at me now to be not so it is a lot of free time often to go to mum. To me to have it is a lot of to work that though as that to earn for a life. At us to be the small salary, now it is complex to find good work. But nevertheless me for a life suffices. Here such at me to be the family. And how your family? How your parents? Tell to me more about the family and about your life. Because it is interesting to me how to live the same usual family in other country.

Since we to begin dialogue I became more cheerful and always to wait when you to write to me again.

With impatience to wait for your letter Derrick!

Your girlfriend K

Quote:
Hello my new friend Derrick!!!

I am glad to receive your e-mail again. I to hope that at you to be today good day. How at you to be weather?

Derrick, I never to think that there is such way of acquaintances and that many people are now very happy and to have remarkable and amicable families. On it I to try to search second half and love through the Internet. Because I cannot meet such person in the city and the country. Russian men to want only sex, the family is not necessary to them, they only to love alcohol and to use women for the entertainments. Now at me to be the belief only in destiny, and that it once to push together with that person which I to search for long years. I as many to hear about that that there are many people whom to get acquainted in the Internet to play on feelings of people and to receive from them money. On the TV it is a lot of to speak, that east women to be combined marriage with the man, only at once to get divorced and receive from them half property. And that it to earn all in the life. It career and a financial position than family is more important. It is truth Derrick? Tell to me more about your country and what culture at you there. On the TV in fact to speak not always the truth. It will be interesting to me to learn from you as I would like to know what at you to be the reason to get acquainted in the Internet?

I shall wait again for your letter and with pleasure to you I shall answer, because it is very pleasant to communicate with you.

Yours K

Quote:
Hello Derrick!!!

I am very happy, that your letter again to arrive to me. I am very glad to our acquaintance. Though we to communicate not so it is a lot of, but you already to bring in my life many bright impressions. At me even to start to develop the impression, that we are familiar long years. It probably sounds a little unexpectedly.

Derrick I to understand that now between us to be the big distance, I to hope it do not frighten you? How to speak my mum: " for love there are no barrier in distance and age ". I with it completely to agree and think that it is right. And how you to consider in this occasion? Each person has a right to love and to be favourite. Therefore I now to write to you. I hope that in the future we can to write each other more. You can write to me to any time convenient for you as soon as I to come from work, I shall answer you. I hope that you can me then to understand because your language for me to be not native. I am good to write? You are good to understand me? Only answer please fairly, I shall not take offence.

Now I to finish the letter and I shall look forward to hearing from you very much and your photos.

Yours Karina

Quote:
Hi Derick!!!!

I to be pleased to receive your letter. They to bring in my life so much interesting and pleasant. When I to read your letters, I as if to forget about all on light as if except for them around of me anything is not present. As to me that idea is pleasant, that where that is the person whom to read my letters and to be interested in me. You always to bring good mood in my life and I am very grateful to you for it.

Derick tell to me a little about the hobbies, a hobby. What you to like to do at leisure? You have what that hobbies? Know at leisure we with my girlfriend Marina to like to walk in park or we to do a trip on a bicycle. When I to be little bit younger I very much to take a great interest tennis, but now a life to vary and it is necessary to work to earn to myself for a life. It is necessary to choose that that one either work or sports. But all what to not happen, all to be only to the best. Nevertheless at me to be the pleasant hobby for me. And you like to dance?

Still I very much to like to make a dinner. My mum to be at me the good teacher in it and all that I to be able to learn it it me. I am remarkable to prepare, we though and not often to do a dinner with my family, but nevertheless it is very pleasant. And it to love that that I for it to prepare. I am possible once can and for you as to prepare and treat Russian food.

And by the way my mum to transfer you big "Hi". I to tell it that I to get acquainted with the remarkable person and with which we now so it is good to communicate. It to be very glad for me because it to notice that that recently I to be happier and cheerful. I to hope that you not against that that I it to tell about you? Simply I always to share the news with parents. And how in your family? At you it is accepted to share vital news in family? Or you to consider that it to be only your private affair?

In Russian to be Hello - Privet. Thanks - Spasibo.

I to hope that you soon to answer me. I shall wait very much for your answer.

Yours K

Quote:
Hello dear Derrick!!!

Know, I today as am never glad to read through your letter. From your lines I to see that you to be really serious and are fair with me. I am happy that I to meet such the man because now to be very poorly such men. And if they are, they to be already for a long time in marriage. Basically modern the man, the woman is necessary only for entertainment, instead of for family and attitudes. And we need to be respected and appreciated women. I am right? How you to consider Derrick? I to speak it that you the nobility such what I to be is better than me.

Today I would like to tell to you about that where I to work and than I to be engaged. As I already to speak, I to work as the manager on advertising. At me to be not easy work, in it it is necessary to have many forces and patience as to have good formation, to have the creative approach and intuition. By the end of the working day I simply to be ready to drop. But where to disappear, all need to work. In fact money nobody to get simply and to not fall from air. Now not to be easy in this world. But I to complain of a life and work, I to be the creative person and my work to be as in own way art. I to hear that in yours to the country in such firms workers to receive the good salary. It so? Tell to me as a little about the work? To like you your work? Derrick my mum to speak, that work should bring pleasure what it to not be difficult, everywhere it is possible to reach successes. Therefore I to try to carry out well my work. To me to like when people to smile and be happy.

Derrick to me with you very much to like to communicate, you very sympathetic the man. Not can listen to everyone the woman and support. But you absolutely another and for it you to like me.

I with impatience shall look forward to hearing.

Yours K

Quote:
Hello Derrick!

At me to be today simply remarkable mood. And when I to see your letter Derrick, it to become even better. How to be today your day? How your mood? I to be now very happy, that I to get acquainted with you. And now we so it is good to communicate.

My dear Derrick, I wish to tell a little about my girlfriend and I think, that you could tell too to me about the friends. My girlfriend call Katya, it to be very close person, we with it almost as sisters. We to be friends with it since the earliest childhood. I can rely on it in any situation and hope that it to me to help me with any problem. It to be simply remarkable person. I even is a little to envy it, because it can marry earlier than I, it now to be very happy with the husband. Its husband to be very good the man, you with it than that are similar. I would like that my husband to be such person as you. Probably we with you and to be our destiny. Time will show us. Derrick and you always have such friends on which can to rely and which can help you in any trouble? It is very important to have such people in a life.

I am grateful destiny, for that that it to help me to get acquainted with you.

I with trembling in a shower shall wait for your letter again.

Yours K

Quote:
Hello dear Derrick!

I every day with greater eagerness to try to go home to look your letter to me. Very much to like me the nobility you Derrick and to read your letters. So we it is more to learn of us and to become is more close to each other. Probably I to hurry up and it can seem to you strange, but I would like to ask to you one important question for me. What you to think and what to have ideas concerning our acquaintance to you? I to you am interesting to want also you more the nobility me? For me it to be very important. You can be absolutely frank with me. You to me very much to like and be very interesting to me. I very much would wish to learn you more and more close. To be possible at you what that special questions to me...

In the past I had attitudes with the man, but they to do to me only painfully and to disappoint me. I lose belief that I can to meet the decent person in the city, our men to not think about family, they to think only of themselves.

Write to me that you to not be such and what you to wish to build family? You to think of children? And what for you should be ideal family?

I shall wait very much for your fast reply. For me it to be very important letter. I to hope on your frankness to me.

Kiss you...

Yours K

Quote:
Hello my Derrick!!!

I am very glad to receive again your answer and your lovely letter. I always sincerely to be pleased to it. We with you more increasing and to open soul the friend before the friend more and all to be closer. I very much to not wish again to break heart. You to not make it with me Derrick?

You would know dear Derrick I to you wished to tell about the last attitudes. Though it for me to be not so pleasant, but we should be fair and frank the friend before the friend. You agree with me Derrick?

And so, two years ago I lived with the man. At us all to be good, as it seemed to me, and we even to think about marriage and to get children. All to be good till one moment. As that time we with my girlfriend were going to go on shops to do purchases. We already was have arrived to shop and I to choose to myself a dress to buy. And here I to understand that I to forget a purse and money of the house. My girlfriend has remained in shop to wait for me, and I have gone home for money when I to come in an apartment, I have seen that mine the man to be engaged sex with other woman. I was simply in a shock as soon as we with Katya send away in shop it at once to result home another. It to betray and do me to me is very sick. I strongly to suffer because of it. I to expel it from my apartment and since then it is more never it to see.

I to lose belief in love and that in general it is possible to build family. But I to be grateful my girlfriend because it constantly to be with me a beside both to support me. And to get acquainted in the Internet to advise too it. For what I to be very grateful to it because now I have you. Dear Derrick tell now you to me about the attitudes. At you to be such unfortunate attitudes? If you to not want, you can not speak about it. Simply I to try to be fair before you.

All the same it is very pleasant to me to communicate with you.

With impatience I shall wait your answer.

Yours K

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!!!

How has passed today your day? I to hope that at you all to be good.

It is very pleasant to me to read your remarkable letter which you me to write. Our dialogue and our exchange of opinions to help us it is better to know each other and now I seem to me can draw some conclusions concerning your character. Earlier I to not think what probably to have at all such dialogue and to learn the person. But with each your letter I to receive great pleasure. I much now to think of you and about us with you Derrick but when I to understand that between us to be to become the big distance to me sadly. Sometimes I simply would like to come after work to you on a visit to drink tea and to eat sweets, to speak with you, probably to go to walk to park. It would be remarkable. But to be sad, because we to communicate only through the Internet, but sometimes simply it would be desirable to take the person for a hand and the nobility that it to be a number. When I to sit in cafe or to walk in park I to notice much happy pairs which to smile and be happy together, here then to me to become very alone because I to understand that with me beside anybody was not present. I to not know as you, whether to have you feeling of loneliness... If yes, I to think that you to understand me Derrick. Often it would be desirable to have the person beside which to be a number and always to console you... I would like to study your attitude to more serious attitudes and acquaintance. What you dear Derrick to think concerning it? For me it is very important to know, whether to want you to have with me more serious attitudes than the letter is simple or not? Tell to me it, to me it is very important.

I shall wait very much your fast reply.

Strong I embrace.

Yours K

Quote:
Hello mine dear Derrick!!!

I am happy to receive your answer again. Sometimes to me before whom that and that who that has listened to me simply would be desirable to be uttered. I am grateful to you Derrick that you to listen to me and always to support the answers. You know, I already spoke you that I long time to be one. Me till now to not suffice a number of the man which could grow fond of me as strongly as well as I it. You understand me Derrick? At me to you to start to appear feelings, let it to be probably unexpectedly. But I to not wish to hide it and to hold in myself.

I would like to talk about us to you. Derrick for all that time that we with you to communicate, I to you very much to become attached. Me to overflow strong feelings. Probably it sounds unexpectedly from me, but I am tired to be one, I to wish to love and be favourite. The favourite person beside is necessary to me and I would like that these man to be YOU. I to not wish to hurry up, I simply to want that you the nobility as I to concern to you and what to feel. I to understand that between us to be the big distance, but it to not frighten me. I the nobility that if we also shall open further to us a soul at us to appear greater love. And then can overcome this barrier and this distance. Derrick you to agree with me? I to want that with this letter we to become still is more close to each other. I to trust that once all to become a reality and you can answer me reciprocity.

I shall wait for your answer my darling. Write to me the ideas concerning us.

Yours Karina

Quote:
Hello my darling Derrick!!!

At me to be today simply remarkable day. And how your day? How your mood? I to hope that at you all to be good. To transfer painfully "Hi" to the friends and native. You simply to not represent on how many I today to be happy. And you know why? You probably itself to understand... It because in my life now to be the man. It to be very kind. Close, gentle and lovely, it can always listen and support me. It to be you wash darling Derrick!

I to understand that I am possible to hurry event, but I cannot do anything. I to speak that that I now to feel. You to me even to start to come in a dream. I so to not wish to wake up and again to fall asleep to see you. Today to be simply positive and sated day. On work to be it is a lot of clients, I all simply to be surprised over me, at me to be the smile on the person and I to do the work perfectly well, all to leave happy. You the nobility that at me from you are not present any secrets, and I to you can always answer any question fairly. Now I as to want that you to answer my question fairly. How you to think Derrick we with you to start to approach? I to like you as the woman? I to think that you that the man which I to search all my life. To me till now to not be trusted, that I to find you. My parents and friends to see that I began to smile much and happy, it because I to find you and to receive your letters. And you to become happy from my letters? Or you to be sad? To me it will be pleasant for knowing from you.

I with greater melancholy to wait your letter again and your photo.

Sincerely yours K

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!!!

I today very much to wish to read your letter, and it is possible to tell that I to go home today only for this purpose. For me your letter to be as a drink of fresh air if I cannot read it, at me all the day long to be the sensation as if at me that that to take away. I am happy, because I to read your letter again.

Today to come my mum to me on a visit. I very much after it have become bored and did not see some days. I to wish to do for it today a supper. As to me to come my girlfriend Katya with the husband. As it is a pity that you to not be together with us. I can feed you and prepare for Russian dishes. Derrick, you to try that or from Russian kitchen earlier? Today I shall prepare " for Soup - Solyanka with meat " and on the second dish " Chickens in sour cream with fruit ". You to try it? At us to exist no especial occasion to gather. Simply we to like to gather all and to talk about a life. You are not very a pity to me that can come to me on a visit, I very much would wish to see you. I for you as to do a supper. Try Russian dishes, I to think it necessarily to like you.

Dear Derrick and you with your friends and family often to gather?

I too to think of meeting. I wish to be with you wash Derrick. I love you!

I to wish you good day and positive mood. I shall wait for your plans.

Sincerely yours K

Quote:
Hello my fine Derrick!!!

How you today to sleep? I to hope that you to see fine dreams, is possible where we to be together with you. How to be your native and friends?

When I to wake up, at me such feelings that I to be very lonely, and that that that to not suffice me during a life. It because I to grieve on you. I to not know why so to occur. And what you to feel Derrick?

My mum always to speak me that in this life each person has second half. It can be in any end of the World. Not to be important that the Earth such greater, but sooner or later the destiny to reduce us together. And it will be not obligatory the person of the same age, it can is more senior or is more younger. All the same they to meet, mum to speak that I to feel it heart and soul. Dear Derrick, since that moment as we to get acquainted at me to be to you unusual feeling..... I at once to recollect words my mum. It seems to me that it you Derrick to be that person which I to search all life. Derrick it seems to me that I have fallen in love, has fallen in love with you Derrick! I in the whole days to think of you, on work when to be at home, when to go to bed, all my ideas only about you Derrick. It to be just fine feeling, you to give me a new life. I to wish to tell to you for it gratitude! I to see as the man and women around to be happy and to be together. I too very much to wish to be with you beside. And you to want it Derrick? I to not wish you to lose, you to be very dear me and relatives. I love you Derrick!!! And I are ready to arrive to you. I to understand, that without you my life is simply empty. Only with you I to feel desired. I shall learn how me to arrive to you.

I very much to wish to see your answer to me. To not suffice me any more the patience to wait.

I shall wait.....

With love K

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!!!

How you? How your health?

I have got used to receive your letters Derrick. From them now I to understand that I to you not to be indifferent. As though I now would like to embrace strong you and to tell these gentle words to you personally. But while it to be only my dreams. And I to hope, that I can soon make it. You to want it my love?

I to test now such huge feeling, to me simply to wish to shout that to hear as I You To love all! I very much would like to embrace you and strong to kiss. At me to be the strange feeling, me as if to tear to parts from within. I would like and to be pleased and speak about love to you and as I to wish to cry because you to be far from me. I too very much would like, that you to whisper to me that you to love me and that I to be only your woman. But to be a problem from for distance. I so much to wish to speak you much, to kiss you, at me to collect so much feelings for all our time of dialogue. But I the nobility that when - or I can do it. You to represent that I now to feel... I to represent as you to take me on hands and to turn me, then to kiss. It to be the highest feeling for me.

My Derrick as I to wish to tell to you, that at me today to be the day off and I went to a bureau of travel to learn concerning a trip to you. And I have learned all. That I have arrived to you it is necessary to have the visa, the passport for travel abroad, the medical book and the ticket. This all to give a bureau of travel. All these documents together to cost 1400 dollars. That you to think my darling. I very much you love mine Derrick!

I with trembling shall wait your answer.

Your love K

Quote:
Hello my the most favourite Derrick!!!

I am happy, I am very happy to receive your letter. I very strongly love you my love, my life simply to not have sense without you now. I to want that we always to be together, that to wake up together in the morning, that to walk together in the afternoon always to be together. I to wish to feel your caress, your love, to hear your gentle words to me. I anybody and never to like as to love you. My half of heart now to belong to you, you to bring pleasure and happiness in my life. I to wish to be with you. I with alarm in heart to wait the moment to kiss you and to press to myself and more never to release you. I very strongly love you, I all life to search for you and now you to be wash also I you to anybody and for what to not give. We to be the happiest pair on light and to our happiness anybody and can stir nothing. In fact so my love Derrick? We should protect our love and feed with its gentle embraces each other.

My darling, and that concerning a trip to you. That you to think. I can already conclude the contract from a bureau of travel to have all documents, to arrive to you. But for this purpose it is necessary to pay for documents. And I to speak, that these all documents (the visa, the passport for travel abroad, the medical book and the ticket) to cost 1400 dollars.

I to trust, at all of us to be good and to be we together wash darling Derrick?

I very much love you and I miss.

For ever your favourite K

Quote:
Hello my darling, my prince Derrick!!!

I very strongly miss on you, very much you do not suffice me. I very much love you and I hope that soon we shall together and we shall never leave more. You the finest, the most gentle the man, I very much to wish to see your lovely eyes. You to dream me much, it to me to be very sad, because physically you are not present with me beside. And I would like to have a reality. I very much to love you and you are very necessary to me. My mum and girlfriends often to ask about you and about that to occur in our attitudes. I to speak them that very much you to love and that you very much do not suffice me. They to speak me that I to suffer, and to wish our with you of good luck. I am very happy that nevertheless I have found you in this big world. My love I completely trust you, because you to be fair before me, washing the soul always to be opened for you. As I would like that we to be together and to plunge into boundless open spaces love! That we to be a number, to caress each other, to fall asleep and wake up together... Always to be together!!! I very much to want it. I to hope that we soon shall together with you. You to want it my love Derrick? I very much to wish to be near to you.

As my darling Derrick, I to be after work in a bureau of travel and to conclude the contract from a bureau of travel. I to fill all data. And to me have given the provisional ticket aboard the plane for February, 24th, it to be convenient for you? And they will do other documents approximately till February, 21-23st. Now it will be necessary to pay a bureau to travel. They have told to me, that you can list 1400 dollars through bank money gram. What do you think my favourite?

You my treasure!

I very much love you!!

For ever yours K

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!

I am very happy to receive your letter. Your letters to heat my soul. From them I to not feel lonely. And as though it seems to me, that you now beside with me.

My favourite Derrick, today to be remarkable day of love. It is the Valentine's day. On this holiday everyone to speak the favourite person pleasant words about love. And certainly admit love. And as I to wish to tell to you, that I very much love you. My heart belongs only to you. And I wish to be with you, in your embraces. I wish to feel your heat and caress. I love you Derrick! And you to mark this holiday in the country?

As I Derrick, today here because of this holiday to be the reduced working day. And I how usually to look your letter on work, that you to tell to me. I have gone to a bureau of travel. There now we to solve, that I to arrive to you in airport Will Rogers World. It was simple you me to write still, that you to live 5 miles from a place called Ft. Cobb. And here in a bureau of travel was have offered the ticket to Lawton. But I now to correct all. You can look.

Moscow Domodedovo> Oklahoma City Will Rogers World

Start on February, 24th, Friday 13:35

Flight UA-965 Change Enroute

Stop

Washington 1 hours of 49 mines

Change

Chicago 15 hours of 10 mines

Arrival next day

On February, 25th, Saturday 12:00

As my darling, I to be in bank and discussed with the adviser for opening the bank account because I do not have bank account. For this purpose it is necessary to collect many papers and this everyone will be done not at once, very long. Then to me as have told, that you my darling Derrick can execute translation through the account through bank western union. You can come in any serving such bank and to transfer. Or as to me have told a site of this bank westernunion.com

and as can transfer through this site of money simply to me from the account. It is necessary for this purpose to you the nobility my data. A name - Karina, the Surname - Serdyukova. My address: Russia, Volzhsk, 425000, Zelenaya, 1 flat 4. Favourite, I simply to not know as it is possible to transfer you this money still. I very much love you my favourite. Once again to congratulate you on a holiday of love. Very much I miss on you. I wait when I shall be with you.

Your love K

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!!!

It is very pleasant to me to read again your precious letter. How has passed your day? Than you were engaged? I now to sit and think of you, and I to understand except for your letters at me anything was not present. But me very much to wish to hold you for a hand, to speak with you, to look in your eyes, to kiss you. I to wish to be with you beside. While I to live only dreams and imaginations about our love, I to hope what nevertheless be fast we can together on the present and in a reality. I very much to want to you my favourite Derrick! Every day I more increasing to become attached to you and my love to be stronger. I very much you like and to wish to be only with you. My search for a long time is finished also to me except for you more is necessary nobody.

I to think of you and to wait your following letter.

I very much love you Derrick and very much I miss on you.

Your unique K

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my favourite Derrick!

I am happy to receive your letter again, it to force my heart to fight more often. I with trembling to wait that day and that instant when can appear together and I can kiss and hear you as from you that that you to love me. Yesterday as if that that has gushed over me, I to think of us much and could not fall asleep. Yes, I very much would like to be with you and to look at stars together. In fact stars very lovely, as well as we with you.

My love Derrick I think much when you to meet me in the airport. I shall run to you on a meeting, to rush to you on a neck and to embrace you, I shall speak as strongly I you to love and then we passionately to kiss each other. I wish to tell to you thanks, that you such careful mine the man. I very much love you.

I very much to hope what to be fast we together.

With impatience I wait for yours the letter.

Infinite I shall kiss to you.

Your love K

Quote:

I am very happy to receive your letter. Your letters always to inspire me, that I have remained not one. I am very glad, that there are we each other. On work I think only of you, at home I think only of you. All my ideas Derrick only about you. I very much love you. I with impatience wait for our meeting. I wish to be only with you. I to imagine, as we shall walk together. As I shall lay down with you to sleep and rise together. These ideas are very pleasant.

I Derrick, today to me to come my girlfriend, we shall sit at me, I would like to acquaint too you with it. But I think, that it to happen, but is yet fast.

I very much love you mine Derrick.

I miss on you.

I wait for yours the letter.

Your love K

I am very happy to receive your letter.

Quote:
Favourite mine Derrick, how you? How your health?

Yesterday with my girlfriend we to sit at me and it is a lot of to speak with it. And it to tell to you big Hi. It has told, that is glad for us with you. To me be to hear pleasantly it from it. Because it the person close to me. Me simply to overflow feeling of pleasure, that you are at me. I very much love you mine Derrick. Tomorrow I to plan to go to mine mum. It needs to be helped with the house and consequently I to go to it. And tomorrow I to arrive back home. And it is obligatory to write to you.

Favourite, by the way I to wish to tell, that when you to go to bank tell to me that I could ask for leave too on work that then me to go to a bureau of travel. I look forward to our meeting. Very much I love you.

Your love K

Quote:
Hello my favorite Derrick!
My love Derrick, you must excuse me now, but I can only write you a short letter.Because I have only recently come to my mother, and very tired. I help her all day. Ithink you understand me. I write to you tomorrow, the full letter.
I love you very much. Miss you.
Your love K

I got 3 in a matter of minutes here.

Quote:
Hello my most lovely and favourite Derrick!

My favourite Derrick, the truth me to be inconvenient, that I to write to you the small letter. I am yesterday really very tired, I have helped my mum very much, I have lead all the day long and evening with it and is glad to it. In fact I very much to love it. And my mum transferred you Big big HI. It is very glad for us with you. Mine Derrick, me it is pleasant, that you to not be afflicted on me. I shall appreciate it, that we so it is good to understand each other, it is very pleasant.

As my favourite, to me called from a bureau of travel and have told, that it is necessary to pay for documents. Already to be on February, 20th, and my ticket to you in 4 days. Also it is necessary to have time to pay. Otherwise it is necessary to transfer date of a start. I think, that you to understand me. I very much love you. Very much I miss on you. On this week I wish to be with you.

I shall wait for yours the letter.

Your love K

Quote:
Hello mine Derrick once again!!

I am happy to receive your letter.

Favourite mine Derrick, I completely agree with you. Also I shall transfer my mum, all that you to tell. It will be glad. But I to write to you that you nothing to answer me when I to write to you that needs to pay in a bureau travel. Favourite, it is serious. I wish to be with you, I want to you. I love you. And consequently it is necessary to pay. Give me my answer Derrick.

I shall wait your letter.

Very much I love you. I miss on you.

Your love K

Quote:
Mine Derrick, I have not understood you, you can send money for payment in a bureau of travel till February, 24th.

Quote:

Forgive me, that I to not answer your yesterday's letter. Simply when I to write to you the letter in my house was disconnected the electric power. And I to sit without light and have then laid down to sleep. And now I can write to you. Favourite mine Derrick, I have understood your letter, you to make your work on Thursday and to go then to bank, so? Then I think, that it is better to transfer date of a start on Saturday because at me time to go on Russia ahead. Than at you. Write to me my darling how to be better for you. Or is better tell date for what day to me to take a start to you.

I very much love you.

Your love K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweetheart, I would never be mad at you for things like that. You are my lady, I love you and you love me! That is all that matters. Everything else is just small things we can discuss. That is what great relationships are made of.

I am sorry that I did not reply right away to you. I am trying to rush and get this job finished so that I can get you here. I didn't even look at my mail when I came in last night. i had been up for quite a while, and I did not think my mail would make any sense until I had a shower and some sleep.

I love you Baby!
Kisses!
Derrick

Quote:

Favourite mine Derrick, I with impatience wait, when I shall be with you. There were 3 days, And I shall be with you, in your embraces. I think of you much. I all to represent you in my imagination. Also it will be fast a reality. I am happy!

Mine Derrick whereas you all to make tomorrow write to me the letter and the information. That I could receive and quickly pay a bureau to travel.

I very much love you Derrick. Very much I miss on you.

Your love K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think something may happen to Derrick tomorrow?

Quote:
Good morning my Lady! I should be finished here either later this evening or early tomorrow morning. It depends on how early I can get trucks and cranes here to move the rig to the next job.

I send you a gentle kiss for now, and will hope to actually kiss you very shortly!

I love you Baby!
Kisses!
Derrick

Quote:

Favourite mine Derrick, today at us in the country to be a holiday. And I have come already from work. And here to write to you early. And as I see, that you too to write to me. I have understood you mine Derrick. Whereas you I shall make all to wait from you the letter. Favourite, I shall specify, that I will need to know to receive your money. This full name and a surname, a ten-character code, and city of departure. Tomorrow I will need to have time to make and take off all to you. And the day after tomorrow I shall be at you. I am happy owing to you Derrick. I very much love you. I shall wait for yours the letter.

Your love K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you?
I love you my darling. Really miss you.
Waiting for your news.
Your love K

Quote:
8:16 AM (2 minutes ago)

How are you?
Derrick, I got on a plane. You know why. We had to pay a travel agent. So I just came from there and moved the date of departure. I knew that tomorrow you go to send. And then I'll be able to pay and then come to you. I think I'll fly out on Sunday. So for that you yourself know what to do.
I love you, Derrick. Really miss you. I look forward to our meeting. And now your letter.
Your love K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to me

show details 8:48 AM (0 minutes ago)

How you? How your mood?

Favourite Derrick, I did not receive your letters. What did that happen? I to experience my darling.

I wait from you for news.

Your love K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hell my favourite Derrick!
I do not receive from you letters some days. What happens? I to worry for you.
I wait for yours the answer.
Your love K

Here is VXs communication with my girl.

Here's my part of the bait so far:
2012-02-27-kel-kar-1 wrote:

Subject: Derrick accident

I just visited Derrick in the hospital and he axed me to contact you. Friday afternoon he was servicing an oil rig and there was an accident. A peace of metal shot out and lodged in his leg. The sturgeon removed the metal successfully, but some drilling mud that had come back up the hole went in the leg too, and he has to undergo keelation. He is under care of Dr. U D, who uses keelation therapy to remove poisons. I don't know how many days it'll take, but I'll keep you in formed.

K H

2012-02-28-kar-kel-1 wrote:

Subject: Hello!

Hello!
You the friend at Derrick?
I wrote to it many letters already. Also did not receive from it the answer. I worried for it. Now here such tragedy. I do not know what to tell. I to experience for Derrick. I very strongly love it. Tell to it that it more likely to recover. That I to worry for it. I love it on former their to be with it. I shall wait for its recover.
Thanks what to warn me.
K

2012-03-01-kar-kel-1 wrote:

Hello!
Tell to me when Derrick can leave hospital. Simply it to not write to me. Also it will be better, you ate will give its telephone number. Tell to it, that I love it!!!
K

2012-03-01-kel-kar-1 wrote:

Subject: Re: Hello!

I visited him today after work. He has incigens in his leg where the metal went in and he lies on an invergen bed and every so often they bring in the keelation machine and stick a couple of needles in his arms and do keelation. He is awake and talking and I relaid him your message. Hopefully he'll be able to talk with you again, but I can't tell when.

K H

2012-03-02-kar-kel-1 wrote:

Hello Kelly!
Thanks, that you to answer and help me. I wait, when I can talk to it. I to worry for Derrick.
Big to you thanks.
K

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that he is again replying to my mail account. I haven't sent him anything but he is acknowledging your mail VX.

Quote:
Hello my love!

Your friend to write to me, that you to be in hospital.
It is very a pity to me, that so to happen with you. How your health? I to experience for you. I love you Derrick. When you can leave from hospital?
I think only of you.
Your love K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told both of my Vlads that have stuck with me that I had access to a laptop.

Quote:

I am madly happy to see your letter.

Favourite, tell as you? How your health? And where you to be now, you to write out from hospital? I experienced for you. I thought only of you all this time. I love you strongly strongly!

Your favourite K

EDIT:

Quote:
Hi Baby! How are you today? I am feeling a little better but it's still difficult to get used to this. I can't wait to get out of this place. The food is nasty, and the nurses are not very nice. I feel like a pin cushion being hung upside down so that they can drain the chemicals from my body.

I still don't know what happened that day, but I'm going to find out. I'm just glad it was me and not one of the guys that work for me.

I love you so much for standing beside me. You are going to be a great wife!

I love you honey!
Derrick

Quote:

Are favourite mine Derrick, I am glad, that you to feel better. How it happens with you? I to experience for you. You still to lay in hospital? How many to you still to lay? I have thought my favourite and to wish to call to you. I think, that to you it will be pleasant. I wish to support you. I very much love you. Tell to me the phone number and I shall call to you.

I very much love you. Very much I miss on you.

Your love Karina

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, you are the reason I feel better. This is painful but I would be lost without you! Your love will make me get out of here much faster. Hanging here in this contraption, my hospital gown does not cover my lower half and the nurses are constantly looking at me. It is embarrassing. I hate this place and I hope they transfer me to the VA.

Baby, I love you so much!
Derrick

Quote:

I am glad to receive your letter.

Favourite mine Derrick, I am glad, that you to feel better. I think only of you mine Derrick. I very much love you. If I to be now near to you I to look after for you. In fact now support of the favourite person is necessary to you. And yours the favourite person it I. Also it would be remarkable, if I to be with you.

As mine Derrick why you have not given me your phone number? I wish to call to you. I wish to hear your lovely voice.

I very much miss on you.

I very much love you.

Your love K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my Love! I am sorry about the phone number but I don't know it. The way they have me strapped into this mess I can't even reach it. It is down there by my feet. They have straps across my legs, my belly, my chest and my head to keep me still. They strapped me in here then turned me where my stomach faces the floor. It's a good thing they give me pain pills at times or it would be difficult to even sleep. The only thing I can do is this right now. That machine thing they use on me, they even strap my arms down while they do that.

Honey, I love you so much! You will never regret standing by me in my time of need.

Derrick

Quote:
Hello mine dear Derrick!

I am happy to see your letter. Derrick I to think only of you. You are necessary to me my love and I to wish to be only with you. The life with you that we can meet together a dawn is necessary to me and see off a decline, can kiss each other and caress. I to wish to feel it from you mine Derrick. You to be very far from me and I very much to grieve on you. To me alone my love Derrick. I very much to love you! I miss on you, I every day to look on your photo and to represent that we to be there together, that we to be one family. When to you you number that I have called to you will be better will tell.

I very much love you Derrick!!!

I think only of you.

Your loving K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I favourite mine understand you. You cannot write to me every day. I am glad, that you to feel better. And me too it became slightly better. Tell to me my favourite how many to you still to lay in hospital? Week? A little?

I love you my favourite. I very much miss on you. To me called from a bureau of travel yesterday and have told, that my documents already for a long time are ready. It is necessary to pay only for them and I shall arrive to you at once.

Your love K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last mail ignored. Something apparently happened to the internet during the weather so I can wait until tomorrow to reply.

Quote:
You to not write to me these days. And I to decide to write to you itself. I very much miss on you my favourite. I think only of you. I wait when we shall be together. Only with you I am happy. You are necessary to me.
Your love K

I've edited VXs part into this above. I'm not sure if I got the order right. THANK YOU VX!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I am very glad to receive your letter.

I have started to worry for you my darling. I to think, something again to happen. But it is good, that it has managed. How your health?

Darling Derrick, I have written to you in my last letter that called to me from a bureau of travel. Tell to me what to do.

It would be good, if I was with you beside and to look after you.

I love you mine Derrick.

Very much I miss on you.

Your love K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've let both of my Vlads stew since our last mails.

Quote:
Hello my love!

How you?

Favourite mine Derrick, I did not receive from you letters some days. What did that happen? I worry for you. Or you to find already another? Write to me Derrick.

I miss.

Your love K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby, i am so sorry I have not been able to write. I've had to go through all these different tests, had my cast cut off and staples removed, then an MRI to see how this was healing and they decided to rebreak my knee and fix it again. I feel like Frankenstein or some such. I don't think I could tell you how bad this hurts.

I have not and will not find another ever. Noone loves me the way that you do honey. I know this!

I love you baby!
I wish you were here to hug and kiss me!
Derrick

Quote:

Favourite mine Derrick, me it is bad, that at you with health it is not good. I worry for you my darling. I think every day only of you. Favourite when you can leave รง hospitals? When you to recover? I wait for it with impatience. In fact I wish to be with you. I want to you mine Derrick.

Soot my darling to fairly me. We shall meet?

I love you. Very much I miss on you.

Your love K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No money in his near future so he is leaving me idle for days at a time now.

Quote:
My one, my only love! I don't know which pain is worse anymore. On the one side they have had to break my leg again and repair it. On the other I have such a lovely lady standing beside me that I so want to hold and kiss. This place has good pills to kill the physical pain but it is my heart that hurts most.

I love you baby!
Derrick

Quote:

I am very glad to receive your letter.

Favourite mine Derrick, yes you are right. You to lay in hospital, and I wait for you. I wait, when I already shall arrive to you and I shall be with you my favourite. I shall wait so much, how many it will be necessary. I very much love you and I wish to be only with you Derrick. I very much miss and I wait, when you to recover, that I to arrive to you.

I miss on you my favourite.

Your love K

Cellphone - web store
Eveline52
**Spammer**

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can speak on such theme only with serious and the person with which I am familiar. I the purposeful and open woman, I am always ready to new dialogue with the good and kind person. I very sincere and fair person with the open soul. Image
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My girl is apparently busy. I hope it is with one of you! This mail was 3 days ago.

Quote:
My sexy wife! How is your day? I haven't heard anything from the doctors yet on when i can get out of here but I hope it is soon. I haven't seen my babies in a while and I'm sure they feel abandoned. Honey, do you think they will still love me?

I love you baby!
Derrick

Quote:
Hello the most favourite Derrick!

Excuse me, that I to not write to you some days. Simply my mum to be ill and I to go to it. Bought to it medicines and was near to it.

Favourite mine Derrick, I very much miss on you. I wait, when you to be healthy, that I could arrive to you and to be near to you. To love you to the present. Why you to be so long in hospital? How you to feel? To you it is better?

I love you Derrick.

I miss on you.

Your love K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might as well heap the BS on him.

Quote:
Hi baby! How is your mother now? What happened? I am worried about her. At some point in the future I really need to thank her for bringing you into my life. I just hope that I will be able to get on my knee and kiss her hand while I ask her if she will allow me to marry you!

They are not telling me a lot in here since they broke my knee again and repaired it. They are just now taking me to therapy and making me walk on it. They want to make sure it is fixed. If it is not, they are talking like I may lose my leg. Baby I am afraid of what is happening here.

I love you so much!
Derrick

Quote:

My mom just got sick. Now it be much better. I am pleased that you have to worry about my mom. I love you, Derrick.

Too bad my dear, that you do not know when you go to the hospital. I look forward to when you recover. I think only of you.

Beloved, do not bring to you so that you lose a leg. It is to be just awful. My favoritebit you Derrick. I worry for you.

I love you. Miss you.

Waiting for your letter.

Your love K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, I think of your mother as a part of my own family now. Of course I'm going to worry about her. Even though I am stuck in this sling thing I still know you are my girl.

I do have to ask you a question though. Please be honest with me! If my leg does not heal and they have to cut it off, will you still love me?

I love you baby and I hope I don't lose you!
Derrick

Quote:

Wash love Derrick, yes I shall love you if it will occur. I all the same shall arrive to you. I to fall in love in you and I can not without you. With you I am happy. I miss on you mine Derrick.

Your love K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OUCH! I think I tripped on my wedding tackle here! I'm trying to do damage control but I may lose him. The only other thing that would make sense here would be this one also working the other profile by the same name.

Quote:

What will you tell on it?

Hello K and thank you for your mail and picture. You are a very pretty girl and I would love to know more about you if you will allow me.

I need to tell you everything about me that I can think of here. I am 50, divorced with one daughter and 2 grand kids. I have put all of my anger and drive into creating a future for my babies. Now it is time for me to find someone to share life with.

I am working as a drilling consultant here in Oklahoma. I created a business a few years back and now I am always looking for ways to expand it and taking on new partners to help with this.

I am also looking for a great person to spend the rest of my life with. I have not found anyone like that near me so I went to the internet even though I really do not know much about it. I had to ask my computer guy to set that up for me.

I hope to hear much more from you!

Derrick

Here these you to write 2 letters to other woman!!!

I wait for explanations.

K

Quote:
Honey, I must have been confused with these medications and sent you the same mail as before. Please look through your mail, all the way to the front and you will see that mail.

Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as I suspected!

Quote:

Do not say lies to me. You to write another the woman. Here it e-mail - [email protected]. It to me has told all, it as call Karina, as well as me.

Two can play that game!

Quote:
Honey, that is also you writing under another address. There is no way that another girl with the same name as you, living in the same town as you would have my address. Don't set me up then try to be mad when I recognize it. Should I write you at this address or the other one?

Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

You to not deceive me, what you to lay in hospital???

I wish to speak by with you to phone.

Tell to me your phone number.

I miss on you.

Your love K

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic