SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Maynard White - [email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
abused3
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Name: Maynard White
Employer: Capitol Drilling & Contractor Supply
College: University of Alabama at Birmingham
High School: Huntsville High School
Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002702408636

Contact Number: +2348061301961 (Country Code for Nigeria: +234)

My friend has run into this romance scam. This con artist has conned my friend under the pretense of being an american working in manchester, uk. Several irreversible transactions had occured via WesternUnion. Repeatedly, this guy has contacted to play with my friend's feelings as well as even discussing marriage where she ended up paying a large sum for the "marriage certificate" that never occured. And obviously, a marriage certificate cannot be obtained without both parties present at the magistrate to register it. This con artist, just like many others, have lured his victim through promises of love, marriage and enticing the victim that he has an offshore account, purportedly worth $2mil pounds at http://ulsterassetmanagers.com/ which is obviously a duped website and too poorly designed to even be an asset management company.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello abused,

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. You are right, the website is fake. I will post a thread in Fake Banks and get it suspended.

I don't work with victims, but I'm sure someone with that kind of experience will be along with good advice.

~Fae

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there an addy and some header info for this guy? I have a few I can throw his way.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure we could send your lad a few lovelies if we can get that header info. The Ditz has been a bit quiet lately, and I'm sure Next victim has some love for your lad also

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about your friend, if you post his email address I'm sure the Princess could cause him some pain.

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you can see, we're all chomping at the bit to make your lad's life a living HELL!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done my part:

http://ulsterassetmanagers.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

If this scumbucket coughs up a new site, or somehow this one comes back to life, somebody come find me. Twisted Evil

Go get 'em! ooooo

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi abused3,

As you can see from the others chomping at the bit to dish out a bit of lad pain, Eater is about wasting the scammer's time and money by baiting them.

You don't say whether your friend is still being scammed, or whether she has now realised that everything she has been told by him is a lie. It might be useful for you/her to visit our sister site www.scamwarners.com, where a member of the support team can give advice/support.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
abused3
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you guys so much for your support.

Well, she's slowly getting it into her head that it was all one big lie. Families and friends have been convincing her to see through the lies and wake up from it. Unfortunately, we couldn't get a feedback on the header to trace the IP address as she had erased most email messages without our prior consent. We're unsure if this was something the con artist requested her to do often to cover his tracks before we found out. The most we got currently is his email address ([email protected]) and his contact number (+2348061301961), which obviously has the Nigerian country code.
abused3
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The following is a supposed email between the con artist and his "lawyer" with regards to the marriage certificate. Once again, it is very obvious and easy to spot the poor grammar structure by his so-called "lawyer". Also, note that the "lawyer" is using a hotmail account. I believe that this is all merely done by the con artist himself. To talk about breaking his oath of office and reputation is such a joke and even the thought of DHL of the certificate is just pure silly. There is no way in the world two people can even get married without appearing before a local judge to witness the whole legal proceedings.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7043/utdt.jpg

edit by dorothy-changed image to link due to blowout.
ag23
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also goes by Louis Holfman, Ray Hudson, Stevens Grant, Damian Morn, Brandon Thorne, Ronald Smith and Allen Luis. Met him on dating site. Wanted to marry me too. Funny everytime we tried webcam the volume never worked. Is it because he's not from New York and didn't want me to hear his foriegn voice? Anyway its amazing what you can learn about someones photo on an id.entify app. I'm sure if I kept communicating with him he would have asked me for money too. But everything he said sounded like such bullshit. Nobody proposes to a woman after a few IM encounters.
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There is no way in the world two people can even get married without appearing before a local judge to witness the whole legal proceedings.

Actually - yes. In the US, you can get a "Proxy Marriage" - and in <a href="https://www.montanaproxymarriages.com/index.cfm?">Montana</a> neither party (double proxy) has to be present. You (edit) do (/edit) have to be a Montana resident to use the double proxy service unless you're in the military. It's usually used by deployed military, but can also be used for international marriages - the only requirement is that the marriage has to be consummated within a certain time frame. Somewhere (on the Montana site, or another) are the exceptions (usually religious) to that rule, too.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
ag23
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess Maynard never went on one of his many facebook sites and saw how I outed him because I had IM message from him this morning. First time in days. I know him as Louis Holfman. From Manhattan but working in Durham, UK. All he said was "Hello". So I replied "What's up" and immediately signed off. So, advice time. Do I continue to play the scammer's game and see where it leads to? Or run the eff away.LOL. He doesn't scare me. What do you all think? I'm new at this site but not new to a man on a dating site trying to scam me. It's impossible to trust a man that doesnt give u his phone number. He's promising me the world, and I've never heard his voice. Not normal! I wait for reply and so happy I have people to talk to about this.
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your FB profile has your real name - or any info that's connected to your real life - walk away.

If you want to bait him - create a new FB profile that's not in any way connected to your RL information ... but bait safe.

You'll find plenty of info on safe baiting on eater .. and you can sign up for a risky-free mentor <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php"> here</a>

Have fun inflicting some pain on him... just please do it safely.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
ag23
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for advice. No new messages from him today. I will probably walk away. He must have twenty facebook accounts. I looked at all of them. Are we sure guy in pictures is unaware his pictures were stolen? Any chance guy in pics
Isn't using his own photos?
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything is possible - but chances are he has stolen the pix from the web - and the guy in the pix has no idea.

If you really want to cause some pain, turn him into FB .. they'll investigate the multiple accounts with same pictures. They're pretty good about pulling accounts (sometimes for *no* reason) -

And would you please PM me the links to those FB accounts? My gal needs some new FB friends .. she's getting bored with her current crop of romance lads ...

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Any chance guy in pics is using his own photos?

Nope. The Nigerian phone number tells us that he is Nigerian. That would make him black, which eliminates any possibility that the photos are his. It is very uncommon for a Nigerian scammer to use his own photos, and when he does use them, the course of the scam will be different--and he will admit to being African.

Quote:
Funny everytime we tried webcam the volume never worked.

Typically that will be because the scammer used existing video of the real person--probably some youtube videos-and then used readily available software to make it look like live webcam. BUT--whatever the real person was saying in the real footage wouldn't make sense in the context of the webcam, so he disables the sound so you don't realize that.
Quote:

Are we sure guy in pictures is unaware his pictures were stolen?

He may be aware at this point in time, as they have been used quite a bit. Unfortunately, scammers have saved these photos. Once someone else has saved them, there is no way to retrieve them. He may have closed off his own facebook page, etc. if he knows, but there's nothing he can do about the photos the scammers already have.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic