SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
poisson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone! I'm glad to be here.

I ran into a bunch of really wild and crazy baiters from this site in Chicago over the weekend and had a blast listening to stories about messing with scammers and getting funny pictures and stuff. I had a realy good time talking with a couple of the gals but when I asked for their names they just laughed and said they couldn't tell me. Anyways, this looks like fun and I am looking forward to playing along!!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome poisson!! I'm sure you were told in Chicago about safe baiting and getting a fictional email character and signing up for a mentor if you want to fast-track to the fun. But tell us more about these gals...

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Angus T Leaves
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, new to this site (only found it a few hours ago), and I like what I've read so far. I have done some baiting of my own in the past, but that has been on the phone (Microsoft call anyone?).

I don't think I'll be doing any scambaiting via the interwebsuperinformationhighway because I don't have the time. I will, however, be visiting this forum to cheer the rest of you on. Because it's funny. Give 'em hell!
qwertypoi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys,

Been baiting for fun for a while. I found this site (about a month ago) and relised that im a little fish in a big pond. A question, is there a forum where i can put fishing emails i get. I have a very old email address which can get 10+ fishing emails from 419 scammers evey day and i might as well share. Before i started baiting i stopped using this email adddress because of these bloody emails(didnt know at the time i could bait them).

Anyhow, I looked and am I right there is no mentors at the moment? Is there a way to get on a waiting list for the waiting list:P
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi qwertypoi and welcome to Eater! As you have made your first post, you should be able to sign up for a mentor now.

You can post surplus scam letters here
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Bait safe and have fun.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
qwertypoi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok thank you. I will g over to both of them links now.
riba
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys! I'm rather new to scambaiting. I've heard of it but never did anything in the field.
Recently the mails for money transactions and romantical involvements with people from several African states are getting too much (and annoying). Not that I don't have another email- account... Wink
Anyway, I admire the work you are doing here and I'd really like to help. I may be just a small fish- but I'm already happy if I can steal some lads' time and stop him/her from fooling other people who see hope in those mails. Smile
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi riba, Welcome to 419eater, we can always use the help.

Read the Stickys, Visit Eater University. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program. Always 'Bait Safely' and most of all have Fun!!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome fishes! (icyd'nk, "riba" means "fish" in some Slavic languages.) Get those hooks baited and catch someone!

Qwertypoi, I hope you don't mind, but I lean toward aoeusnth. Smile

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
danq
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I run my own email server for my family. After spending all the energy, time and $$ required on filters and the like, just to make (email) usable, I've decided to look into this as a form of therapy.

It will be a while before I am comfortable "baiting", but I will definitely enjoy reading and learning here.

All the best.
litho
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi! I'm a new member here, looking veeery much forward to have some baiting fun Very Happy Already responded to a scam email, wonder what and when i'll receive from "the Netherlands", as the lad claims Wink I think i'll enroll in the Mentor program and see how this goes Smile
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Smile .

@litho - are you using personal information to bait the lad, or just some stuff you've thought up?

Here's my general list of advice to newbies
- read the stickies
- get a mentor
- read ongoing and finished baits
- bait safe
- have fun Smile

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
litho
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually replied before registering on here - but all i wrote was "i am very interested, please send more information". After reading the stickies i see that i didn't go wrong with this Very Happy

I did read through the newbie info, i know that's not a lot as there's so much info on the forum, but it did give me some useful ideas about what to do next Smile

Some of the baiting stories i read on here are simply too hilarious - you guys have the best imagination Very Happy

Mod edit - No need for the full quote - just make it a conversation Wink TS
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ - As long as you're not using any information on your e-mail account that can be tracked back to you as a person, you're doing it right.

The newbie info is a really good start, and reading some baits gives a good pointer by itself. Eater U, and mentors are highly recommended, and for a good reason.

Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
SilkCut
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone,

I'm a noob when it comes to actual scambaiting, but hopefully I'll get to the point where I can share a story with you all.in other words I will IMMEDIATELY share me mugu ok.
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We were all noobs once. If you follow the advice I posted a few posts up, and get a mentor (they're really good to get), you'll become a good baiter, and hopefully have a nice sigline to show for it Smile

Closed lad accounts x2

Easter Egg 2012
doubleagent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I am new to this game, I have baited before but before I knew of this community, so very unprofessionally. I have two lads on hooks, right now, one who wants my church to sponsor his orphans, one who is offering me unknown millions.

Here's the thing, being ambitious I aim to get the orphan lad to get a tattoo, and the getrichquick lad to safari. Yeah, yeah, I know, but there's no harm in trying.

The getrichquick lad is most interesting, as we are both flying blind. I replied to a generic scammail to the effect that I had paid 7,500US by WU, had the final cash ready for the agreed meet (UK), and lost contact.

He of course thinks I have been scammed, and that he is picking up on someone else's trail. He tells me not to email the original person (naturally) but of course has no idea what I have been told.

This has not got far yet, but I would appreciate any advice in how to force him off the elec payment script and hurry up with getting some UK cronie to take my $22,250 cash off me.

I am begging to be mugged, will hand over cash in return for an envelope of papers, and even prepared to bring more cash. Having spent $7,500 already, I am clearly easy pickings. Any thoughts ??
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419eater doubleagent
Read the Stickys, Visit Eater University. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program. Always 'Bait Safely' and most of all have Fun!!

For a tattoo or safari I suggest slow straight baiting to really convince them you are serious.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
SardonicSam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. On-and-off scambaiter here. I've been playing with scammers for around half a decade now in various degrees of intensity, as distant as random insults and as near as shoulder swipes. Figured I might try the community thing for a while. Smile
WormBaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!

I an new to this forum and am running my first 419 baiting with Mawa Mamba (she has past form). I am thinking of sending a REAL £1 via Western Union and then changing the authentic transfer document to £1000 before scanning.
Any thoughts, anyone?
Wormbaiter
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending them money, regardless of the amount, defeats the purpose.

And welcome to all since my last post!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome WormBaiter and everyone:

In the attached link, a baiter suggested spending $1.00 to get a live MTCN, which, by the way, would cost $14-$15 + the $1.00. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=216269&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=april+fools&start=0

This is the MOD (Ima Baeder) response:
Quote:
It isn't good practice, nor something we condone here at Eater, to send live MTCNs to lads. They can, and will, reuse them on victims when they realize they can't pick it up. A live MTCN is a tool we don't want baiters handing to them.

Therefore, I think it is the end of the discussion of spending a small dollar amount for a "live" number just to send to the lad.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
ChipsRevenge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey friends

I am a 25 year old college student here in the states majoring in Meteorology and Archaerology, although that is subject to change as I take more classes that catch my interest. Anyway, I came here after my friends dad, and first real boss fell victim to a love scam after his divorce from his wife. (Who my friends and I have had a crush on for a very long time..) He got burned to the tune of ten grand, hints the name, chipsrevenge. I have been rustling around in the amateur world of craigslist scams for a while and decided after this to move into the big leagues. Although I have a heavy class load I hope to hone my skills during breaks and free time. Reading these published baits makes this seem like a worthy use of my time. I look forward to being a worthy member here.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Welcome.

Be sure to read all the stickies, guidelines at the start of each forum, Eater U and now that you have made the obligatory one post you are eligible to sign up for a mentor.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
EimaKoch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey y'all...I'm a newbie. Been doing this since yesterday and with my seeds that I planted on guest books I must say they are coming in like flies on shiite....lol

Any tips are always appreciated, and if anyone mentors I'd be interested in that as well.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic