SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Favour...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
looselipssinkships
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi people. I'm new & this is my first sustained shot try at straightbaiting (yes, my mentor's been great Smile)
I thought I'd start posting some snips here. I'm in search of a piggy. Any hints or tips appreciated....

So. 'Her' name's Favour, IP shows Senegal. In the short time I've been baiting I've had a few versions of this script in my catcher account- I imagine it's been doing the rounds for years. Here's Favour's version, anyway:

5/3/2012:
Dearest love,
I am really happy in your response to my mail.How is everything?Hope you are fine.
Mine is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal.You are admired.
My name is Favour Jonson from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.3ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am 23 years old residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Johnson Apu, was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive
now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my pictures before the civil war erupted. I will also like to see more of your pictures.I will tell you more in my next mail.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours Love
Favour

I reply:

Hi Favour!
Thats so sad. I started crying for you when I read your email.
What's life like in a refugee camp? Do you have television? I'm glad you have cameras. Your photo is beautiful.
Me, well, I'm shy, I stack shelves in a supermarket and I play the stock market. Money comes and goes. Like my exwife.
I like listening to music and your photo.
Would you write back?
Smiles
Simon

6/3/12
Honey,
I am glad to write to you,how are you? Hope you are fine,
I thank God for you.Your message was a total relief to me. May God
protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life.I will
like him to make away for you, my prince i love the way you sound to
me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out
of this camp so that i come to your country for us to carry out and actualize our dream.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on
Mondays, Fridays and Sundays of the week..Its just like one staying in the prison and
I hope by Gods grace and,with your help i will come out of here very soon.We
don't have any relative now whom we can go to, all our relatives ran away
in the middle of the war..
The only person we have now is Rev. James Mathew. who is the Reverend
Minister in charge of the church on this camp ( CHRIST THE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with
him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two
hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is
XXXXXXXXX Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and
tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the
hostel.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be
it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I
want to go back to my profession because it was my father's dream to establish a maternity for me before
the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation took place.
Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and
death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because
when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank
in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in
question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as a 'foreign partner which was the bank's condition to get the money transferred.
From it we can travel to America or any major country in Europe and live there. I kept this secret to
people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the
Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and
don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money
if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these
information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding
and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.
My favorite language is English, and our local language, but I speak
English very well because both my father and mother studied in
Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 11.00 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have allot to
tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed
Favour.

7/3/12
My reply:

Hi Favour, golly gee, I tried to call but I couldnt get through. How can I help? S. Ineeb

'She' writes:
Hello my darling,
I have read and understand all you have said and i must thank you for your world and the ability of helping me, darling i don't have any other ability to get out of this place only with your help as i know that you will be the right person to help me, because God has Joined us together and we are meant to be Darling like as i told you i don't have my International passport to get out of this place to meet with you and all my wish is to be with you to take good care of you and to carry on my education. Darling i will like you to write a letter to Reverend James Mathew, he is the only one that can help me in getting me the passport hence you can get in contact with him, please darling i know that you really love me and want to help me please try anything humanly possible to contact the reverend now and lets wait to know if he will agreed to help us, if i meet you over there we can go to the London bank and get my late fathers money transfer into your account.Darling please here is his contact information's,
Name ---- Rev. JAMES MATHEW,
Email Add. XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Phone.--XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Honey please do hasting up to get in contact with him in respect of getting us the passport and other necessary document to have my total freedom, Please do update me as quick as you are in contact with him i will be looking forward to have your news as quick as possible,Have a nice day and always think about me,
Kiss you with Hug,
Favour.

I said:

Of course!
I've emailed him immediately.
You poor love x
S. Ineeb

So of course, I had to email the Rev. I said:

Hi, why can't she leave, Rev? You don't know me, but that poor young Favour has asked for my help and by golly I ll give it to her if I can. What do I need to do?
S. Ineeb

8/3/12 I get more script, asking me if I've heard from the Rev, to which I reply:

Hey baby, did you read my last email or what? YES I've spoken with your Rev and I'm going to help him get your passport. Relax. Its all happening.
Now tell me something nice about yourself and make my day. Kisses, Simon

Meanwhile, the Reverend begins with the requests for money for her passport. Through Western Union. Who would have guessed. I replied:

8/3/2012
Hi Reverend James, I'll help but I'm not sure how Western Union works. Is it a bank? Do they take credit cards? Where will I go to find out? I'll start checking at our post office. I'll pay it. $335 euros? thats nothing compared to what I lost at the races last week. Lets get her out of there! She seems like a fine young woman and very friendly. I'm sure she'll never drive me to drink (more. Just kidding)

Nothing for 24 hours. I send another email....

8/3/12
HI reverend, did you get my last email a day ago? II seriously will help, its an adventure. She keeps emailing me. I work at night and sleep a lot during the day, so youre going have to explain your bank to me because I do most of my banking online at night....

So now I get a script asking for moneygram:

....PLEASE MR SIMONE I WILL ADVICE YOU WHILE WESTERN UNION IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SEND THIS MONEY TO USE MONEY GRAM AGENT TO SEND THIS MONEY WITH MY INFORMATION WHICH YOU CAN ALSO SEND THROUGH ONLINE BANK SYSTEM IMMEDIATELY TODAY,PLEASE I WILL ALSO ADVICE YOU TO SEND ME THE CODE INFORMATION WHICH YOU RECEIVED AFTER SENDING THIS MONEY,
YOUR PROMPT RESPOND NEEDED URGENT

Nup. Want a bank account. I reply:
9/3/12

Golly gee, well I'm going to need to know more than your name and what country you're in. I want to make sure the money gets there! I get paid on Tuesday and I usually go out with the boys after we get paid so I can help then. What details will I need for a money gram?
How is she? Favour?

Oh yes, Favour. Favour had better write to Simon...! She's overjoyed. She writes a lot of scripted palaver, eg...

9/3/12
Oh my sweetheart,
how are you doing today?Sweetheart I really knows that everything has being moving accordingly with because since i have being praying for your success and good health which i know that God has answered my prayers,Honey what will i use to reward you the happiness which you have brought into my life with this normal promise through reverend respond to help me process my international passport with all my traveling documents,Darling you have given one more reason to look forward to tomorrow. Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to the day when we can make it permanent. I love you so much. I love you for your kindness.You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you.I love you so much
am waiting for your wonderful good news towards the reverend respond just to send him the money immediately to start the process
Take my love forever
Favour

Simon responds:
9/3/12
I've been talking to your reverend. I'm getting his details to send you money.
I usually get paid on Tuesdays, so I'll have cash to send for your passport then. I have money now, but I've promised some friends a night out. I won at the races last night, so it's my turn to buy everyone drinks! And pay for the taxi rides home. Plus your Rcerend needs to give me details.
Have you ever thought about visiting Australia? Maybe once you have your passport you could come out here. What kind o permanent were you thinking? Do you want to live with me or marry me? That'd give my ex wife something to think about .
Tell me about yourself,sweetheart. What do you do during the day?

Nothing for 24 hours. Not good enough! I send this:

11/3/12
Dear Favour, Whyarent you returning my emails? I was telling my friend Shane at the pub about you and he said golly gee she sounds nice but if you're hearing more from the reverend that you are from Favour, maybe she's not really interested.
So what's really happening, Favour?
Do you want to meet me or not?
Are you going to tell me about yourself?
Waiting to hear from you,

More script. She's been to church, bless her.

12/3/12
Oh my sweetheart,
From my gratest happiness just coming back from church this afternoon after all my prayers towards your blessing and your life searching my mail to read your wonderful fulfillment towards your promise just to send this money through reverend by Tuesday after receiving your payments,Honey with my happiness and joy in reading your respond this after i alert the reverend father immediately towards the silent with your request which he later informed me that he have heard all your promise to send the money through western union by Tuesday,Honey the reverend also gave me 100% guarantee that after receiving this money by Tuesday before Thursday all my traveling documents will be ready,Sweetheart please forgive me for my late respond which caused by the power supply that denied us light since yesterday bear with me,Honey every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream.am waiting for your urgent respond just to accept my pleasant also with good news of your promise to send the money for my international passport through reverend on Tuesday,
Thanks for your wonderful respond today being Sunday
I love you so much and forever
Favour

Nope. Want more. I reply:
12/3/12

Hi Favour, well, I'm glad you're glad about the money, I want to help you.
Dont you want to tell me something about yourself? I'm glad you love me and I accept your pleasant.
Do you have any friends in the camp?
What do you do all day aside from go to church?
Are you going to travel to Australia once you have your passport? I want to meet you/
Do you have any more photos?
your sweatheart

Now he tries. A little. A few hours later I get:
12/3/12
Oh my Beloved Darling,
Honey how are you doing?Please my sweet husband i was very sorry if you have not yet the details of my present life story this moment,Honey concern present health situation today i was extremely happy any money i red your respond it deeply increase my happiness,Sweetheart i have a best friend of mine which has being feelings lonely since i informed her that very soon whens you cooperate with reverend requirement that i will leave the camp to join you over there,Darling with the point for the country which i should travel normally base of your decision to direct the country which will are going to leave together,Honey please i have also attach my pictures just to prove you that from the bottom of my heart stands as evidence true love,Honey you have given one more reason to look forward to tomorrow. Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to the day when we can make it permanent. I love you so much. I love you for your kindness,am waiting your respond as acceptance towards my request,
Take excellent care of your life

I love you so much
Favour

***As well as photos of the girl, this time I get a shot of a wreath of flowers! Heart shaped! Are they for my funeral???

I take a few days off, and funnily enough, no Moneygram was sent on the Tuesday. I get emails from Favour and her Rev, eg:

14/3/12
Hello my love,
How are you today, and how are about your work? I hope every thing is moving well.
My love what happened, why have you decided to keep quiet on me? Why have you left me here without any news, please i want you to clear my worries and disturbances, i am very very worried why you have decided not to tell me what is going on, do you want me to die, do you want me to suffer from high blood pressure or heart attack, please honey you know that you alone is the only one that i have and if you know that you love me, please try and write and tell me what is going on, I am looking up to hear from you.
Favour.

....as well as....

14/3/2012
REMAIN BLESS MR SIMONE,
WITH DUE RESPECT JUST TO CONTACT YOU KNOWING HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEING WITH YOUR PROMISE WHICH YOU MADE TO SEND THE MONEY YESTERDAY BEING TUESDAY WHICH I HAVE ALREADY INFORM THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER THAT WILL HELP US EASILY IN PROCESSING MISS FAVOUR JOHNSON PASSPORT IMMEDIATELY,PLEASE YOUR PROMPT RESPOND NEEDED URGENT TO KNOW THE DETAILS TODAY
GOD BLESS YOU
REV MATHEW

I emailed back on Saturday. Poor Simon's been sick. He told Favour:

17/3/2012

Hey Sweetheart, I've been sick, I've had food poisoning and I've been too sick to get to the computer. Are you ok? Of coursebI don't want you to die. I've been so sick I felt like I s going to die myself.
Do you still want to talk to me?
Your sweetheart
Simon

I email the rev:

17/3/2012

Hi Reverend,
I've been sick with food poisoning. Don't tell Favour, but I had to go to hospital. I don't want to worry her. I've had to spend my wages this week on medicines and doctors, so I'll need a few days to recover.
Hope all is well with you,

Oh, they like this! Favour says:

17/3/12

Oh my Sweetheart Simone,
how are you doing?how about your family?Honey am really want to know about your present health situation today because since i received this your respond i was so shocked praying to God to grant you success health,Sweetheart please am really want to know how you feel presently this evening,Let me know if God has answered my prayers urgent,Honey your always there for the sake of my life which i stand to asked God just to reward you abundantly,Darling the feeling I have when I talk to you, when I think about you, and when I dream about you, is amazing. I've never felt that before in my life. I think that you're a wonderful person and without you there for me when I needed you, I don't know where I would be right now. My love for you has grown more and more every moment of the day,
Thanks for all you have being doing in my life,
I love you so much,still waiting your urgent of acceptance towards my appreciation
I love you more today than yesterday

Rev says:

17/3/12
MAY THE PEACE OF LORD BE WITH YOU SIMONE,
WITH DUE RESPECT JUST TO INFORM YOU THE DEEP PAIN WHICH WILL HEARD SINCE YOU HAVE INTRODUCE YOUR HEALTH SITUATION WILL ARE VERY SORRY,PLEASE YESTERDAY NIGHT MISS FAVOUR JOHNSON CAME INTO MY OFFICE WITH TIES OF SORROW CONCERN THE POINT OF YOUR HEALTH WHICH YOU INFORMED HER,PLEASE SHE WAS DEEPLY NEEDS TO COME OVER THERE IMMEDIATELY TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR LIFE,PLEASE I WISH YOU TO INFORM ME WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO SEND THIS MONEY SO THAT ALL HER TRAVELING DOCUMENTS WILL NORMALLY PROCESSED,YOUR URGENT RESPOND NEEDED IMMEDIATELY,THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION
REMAIN BLESS
REV MATHEW

Ties of sorrow!

I've emailed Favour:
Hi Sweetheart, thanks for your email, I'm ok. Your kind words make me better!
I went to a friends house for dinner the other night and the chicken made us all sick. All three of us ended up in hospital because we were so crook. I getting a lot better, but one of my friends is still in hospital. We're going to the pub next time!
Anyway, it's really nice to know you've been thinking of me, Favour. How's your health, sweetheart? you said that the camp is making you sick? I'm sorry, it'll be another few days before I'm back at work and my sick pay is going to cover doctor and medical bills. So I won't have any money for you till next Tuesday. but I'll get you out of there I promise.
On the up side, my sister is coming to stay for a week while I get better. You'd love Frannie, she's my older sister. Shes 65 and she's the success of the family, as she's a wealthy property developer, or was. she made so much money that she doesnt need to work anymore. She loves me because I'm her little brother and she ll do anything for me. I think she's going cover my medical bills, she usually does.
Should I tell her that we're in love, do you think? Or will we wait till you come to Sydney and surprise her?
Looking forward to hearing from you sweetheart. Tell me about what you ree dreaming! Are you dreaming about us kissing?
Kisses,
Simon

Waiting to hear back, but I want them to want my cash. And I want a bank account. So I've just sent:

To Favour:
18/3/12
Hi FAvour? Are you still there? Your reverend tells me that you want to come out and look after me. Honey, thats so beautiful. I'm going to get you out of there as soon as I can. Do you think you'll enjoy coming to the football with me? I want to hear from you Sweetheart, you're helping me get better by just emailingxxxSimon

To the Rev:
18/3/12
Hi Reverend, golly gee thats great and I would love Favour to come over and look after me.
I cant get to my internet banking at the moment. My sister has control of all of the online banking.
I've got lots of cash on me, though. Do you have a bank account I can send it to? I can go out for a walk and do a bank transfer during the day. I'm going for lots of walks while I'm recovering from food poisoning
Sorry I couldnt help last week. I'll get this cash to you as soon as I can.
yours truly
S.Ineeb
looselipssinkships
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
that'd be a piggy, then.
he's asking for a copy of the bank transfer slip.
I'm sure there's a fake bank transfer slip somewhere here. This site has everything.

** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your first piggy, looselipssinkships!!! Very Happy

Send her this for now:

Banktransferreceipt.jpg

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
looselipssinkships
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cheers, Dya! Razz
ps: just tried your jpg link, and its not working.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

orright, orright.... Rolling Eyes
Lucky my mentor took pity on me.
Cheers Dya, will send your jpeg along Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey,
he cant open it either.
Cool

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

....for some reason, he's soooper doooper keen on moneygram.
Any interesting takes on moneygram, anyone?
RL is beckoning and I'm running out of spare time for the moment...I may just toss him to the s. shield transfer wolves....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic