SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mod Meet Reminder - coming up March 10!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
^^^ Probably not always.

Well, every time I... never mind. Shocked

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
luckey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I can eat solid food again. Time to start drinking! Who's with me? Perry? Wink Very Happy

Jen, did you send my watch yet?

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Umm... Alex, now that you're feeling normal again, I think you need to go back and re-read Jen's posts. There was a small accident with your watch. We're all sorry about that.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the meeting with the UA folks didn't go well. I am not clear as to why they think that some luggage in a beat up, old Samonsite and bearing another persons name tag/address information belonged to me....but I suppose that was the 'irregularity' that they were concerned with. Rolling Eyes

So, after spending about 40 or so minutes speaking with various UA minions I was finally able to convince them (with proper ID) that not only was I not named 'Oliver Phillips', but that I was also going to refuse to accept a suitcase containing various odds and ends of things....including, umm..things that I would never own, clothing I would never own, and ummm...just to stress this - things that I would never own. Embarassed

Some brief snippets of the conversations:

"Hi, we have your luggage. We are terribly sorry for the mix up, but if you will just sign here, here and here we can give your luggage back."

"That isn't my suitcase."

"Are you sure? We are positive that it is, and while we regret the unfortunate events, we would like to return your belongings to you. Of course, you understand that by signing here you will not hold United Airlines, any of our affiliates or baggage handlers responsible in any way, and we can return your property to you."

"Yes, I am quite positive that is not my suitcase." Pointing at the luggage tag, "My name is Brandon, this tag says 'Oliver'"

"Well, sir, many people use different names on their luggage when traveling...umm, you know, to prevent any embarrassment, should something like this happen."

"I see - you mean, should their luggage be misrouted from Illinois to Hawaii to Papua, New Guinea?"

"Yes, sir. That is what I mean. This is the only luggage that we found that matched your initial complaint, so it must be yours. Please sign here, here and here and I will return your property to you," said the little, flustered cherub whose name tag identified her as 'Mary'.

"Mary, may I speak to a supervisor, please? This is not mine, and I would really like my stuff back."

"Is a supervisor necessary, sir? This is really all just a formality, and you are just delaying getting your property back."

"That isn't my fucking suitcase, so yes, I do feel that speaking with a supervisor is necessary."

"Please don't use that language, sir, it is offensive."

I mentally counted to 12, took a deep breath, and once again requested a supervisor. Cherub Mary pounced off to go find one, and then I waited about 27 minutes.

Supervisor Emily eventually came out to speak with me....unobtrusively, an airport police officer also sidled in and stood off in the corner of the room.

"Mr. Phillips, I understand that you are concerned about the process of retrieving your luggage, and wanting more information about the forms?"

"No. I am concerned that you are trying to return luggage that doesn't belong to me, doesn't match my name, and isn't mine."

"So, you are not Oliver Phillips?"

"No." Showed her my driver's license, "I am not Oliver Phillips."

"Well, as I am sure Mary explained, Mr. Callahan, sometimes people use different names on the luggage ta-"

"Look!" I interrupted - "That is not my suitcase, that is not my stuff! I took a short trip from home to Chicago! I just want my things back."

"Sir, I understand why you would be embarrassed," as she opened the suitcase. "We are trying to protect your privacy, and just want you to have your belongings back."

"So," holding up various pieces of lingerie and some sex toy things, "These aren't yours?"

"No. I had clothes, a camera and a Terry Pratchett paperback book. My suitcase is just a normal travel one, it is green - which this one you keep trying to give me, is not. This is not my luggage."

"Oh. Well, do you have the ticket from when you boarded?"

"Here."

"Well, I am sorry for the mixup, Mr Callahan. Please let me research this, and we will find your luggage for you. You should hear back from us in 7 to ten business days. I do apologize for the difficulty that you are facing, and we do appreciate you flying United."

So, my stuff is gone, along with my camera and those awesome pictures ...I will post some of the ones from my cell phone, later....

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap. Shocked I've had some "fun" encounters with United in my years of heavy business travel but that trumps them all. Isn't bureaucracy wonderful? "We have a bag, you're missing a bag, so this takes care of it. Thanks for flying the friendly skies." Rolling Eyes

I hope you at least kept the sex toys. I'm sure Alex would be appreciative. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
@Alex: I feel so bad about your watch, I had no idea that fountain was so powerful. We searched a long time Sad

Missed this post... along with most of Monday.

Quote:
Can I make it up to you?

Let me cry that over for a few days and get back to you. It was my mother's. Crying or Very sad

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn. Crying or Very sad That sure puts a damper on the fun memories. I wasn't directly involved in that particular incident but I still feel awful. I'm really sorry about that, Alex.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very sorry, too, Alex. Sad That really sucks.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Omg Alex, I feel so awful, I just want to crawl in a hole and die. Can you PM me your mother's address and/or phone # so I can apologize to her in person? Sad

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alex's mom is no longer with us, bo. Sad

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe someone could contact the hotel manager? Surely they must clean out all the 'make a wish' coins from the fountain every once in a while, maybe they'll find the watch in there (assuming that's where it ended up). I'm sure it will need repair but I'd be happy to chip in.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That is a great idea Jerry, I will call the Hilton right away. Omg I hope they have it. I will cover any repair costs. Thank you for the lovely flowers btw. What a surprise ! Right now they're in the kids' playhouse out back because Armando, well you know.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're very welcome, my lovely. Wink Just a small token of my (ahem) esteem.

But duh. :slaps forehead: I wasn't thinking clearly (blinded by your beauty, I suppose). I forgot about Armando. Embarassed I hope that doesn't cause any awkward moments for you.

EDIT: wasn't it the Hyatt? Or was that when we were bar hopping? I'm confused.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Right, the Hyatt. The Hilton's where I first checked in and I wondered why everyone had stood me up at the bar, remember? Hilton, Hyatt they're all the same. Razz Anyway I'll call the Hyatt now. Omg I hope they find Alex's watch, I feel almost as bad as the time I left the back door to the website open and we got nuked. Sad

ps It's a good thing the package arrived in the morning after A. left for work. I doubt he'll notice them, but I guess I could tell him they're from another mom I did a favor for, except we don't know any moms named Jerry. Also when someone brings you a hot dish, you don't usually send a dozen red roses to say thanks. I'll figure it out if I have to.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I haven't posted the rest of my pics yet. I'm still debating on whether to post them all, or just a select few. I know most of us have already lived the moment, but actually seeing the moments captured on digital may further embarras one or more of us.

Notice the use of "us"... Wink

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Any embarrassing pictures that appear to be of me are not me, and actually of my evil twin. She plagued me during my college years. Evil or Very Mad

I haven't gotten around to posting my pictures either. I will, but they're all crap anyway. Who would have guessed that I take such horrible pictures when drunk! Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jen, I apologize if I created complications for you. I just wanted to express my feelings a little more eloquently than I can in PM.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF is up with you two? One minute you're at each other's throats and the next you're like a couple of tweens with a crush on each other. Any reason you haven't answered any of my PM's Jen? I'm fairly certain I didn't do/say anything to warrant the silent treatment. Confused

I suppose you have no issues with any of the pictures then?

I'll post them.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Relax, Perry. Jen and I had a little misunderstanding, that has been resolved after several long PMs and a few phone calls and we're just very, very good friends now. It's extremely unfortunate that our time together was spoiled by circumstances so we're just making up for that lost opportunity to get to know each other a little better.

No need to be upset, after all, you do have Alex totally devoted to you.

I hope the way you phrased your reference to pictures was not meant to be some sort of vague threat. I'm sure Jen would not appreciate ungentlemanly behavior.....

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No threats, just sent her a few PM's re: some of the pictures and haven't heard back from her. I thought she might not want me to post one or two, that's all. If she can't be bothered to reply, she must not care. If she doesn't like them, she's a mod, she can remove them. Wink

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Still

On to more important stuff:

Quote:
Any embarrassing pictures that appear to be of me are not me, and actually of my evil twin.

Evil, Shmevil - is she single?

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry too much about the watch Jen. It's just a stupid, expensive, sentimental watch. Wink You guys are my real family now. You can all give me your watches when you die. Laughing

Seriously, it's not a big deal. If it turns up, great. Otherwise, that's what insurance is for.

If you want to make it up to me, bait Perry into sending me some (more) nudes. Cool

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we go! Very Happy

Alex in the lobby - checking in.

Alex being... Alex

Alex abusing the contents of my mini-bar

Jerry and SOOI in the Lobby

Jerry, Jen, Cecily, Alex, SOOI and Edwin in the lobby

Cecily giving Jerry the evil-eye Laughing

Kenny, Sophie, and a LOT of spaghetti (don't ask) at the restaurant

Tony, Sophie, Edwin, Cecily, Brandon, Alex, Sophie at the restaurant

Cecily, Alex, Jen and Sophie

Edwin and Brandon confronting "Creepy-meat-packing guy" Laughing

Rover, Tony and Jen ducking into the elevator

Rover and SOOI in the restaurant bar

Rover, Cecily, Sophie and Edwin the restaurant

Rover arriving at the club

The infamous Congo Line!

SOOI chatting up the "Viking" bar maid

SOOI, Jen, Tony and Alex doing body-shots
(Alex, is such a slut! Laughing)

Jerry borrowed my phone in the taxi... Rolling Eyes

Outside the club

Alex, Brandon and Cecily leaving the club. I could have sworn Alex was down for the count, but she gets her second wind later. Wink

At the hotel lobby bar (creepy-meat-packing-guy eyballing Cecily!)

Finally! A pool and a jacuzzi, where "abs" (LOL!) are more appropriate.

Tony, Cecily, Alex, SOOI and Edwin and doing jello-shots out of Jens' belly button (pool bar).

Jen mad at Jerrys' hand placement during jello-shot session (pool bar).

DELETED -- I'd appreciate some discretion, Perry. - JF Mad

Cecily and Brandon... GET A ROOM, you two! Laughing

Tony, perving on my cowboy hat. Evil or Very Mad

Alex took this one of me, Jen, Cecily, Kenny, Tony and Brandon in the Jacuzzi...

...and then this wonderful *ahem* self-portrait, which came as a big surprise to me when I was downloading my pics! Shocked
(proof she goes "commando" - notice my tactical photoshop placement of the Hello Kitty! to protect what's left of her modesty!) Wink

DELETED -- The mod forum may be restricted but I think the basic rules about nudity and pornography still apply. Not to mention common sense. - JF Mad

Jen with a minor "wardrobe malfunction" while <strike>falling</strike> getting out of the Jaccuzi. (tactical application of Hello Kitty! again)
Thanks for nothing! I'm removing this - bo Evil or Very Mad

Cecily and Kenny in the Jacuzzi - Brandon in the backgroud (is he pouting? Laughing )

Jen, a bit... tipsy?

Alex has a cigar on the balcony

Alex flashing taxi cabs from 30 stories up (Laughing)

Nighty-night!

The rest of them are not very good quality, but I'll post (*some*) more of them if anyone wants to see. NOBODY gets to see the videos. Alex!

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
If you want to make it up to me, bait Perry into sending me some (more) nudes. Cool

puke I can't think of anything more gross.....

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jose- I love the expression of the girl in the background in the photo of Cecily and Brandon. She's looking for the nearest bottle of bleach for her eyes.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic