SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What to do with stolen identity?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Needleski
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi There!

First off Im very new to this and Im currently in the middle of my first bait. I have to say I havent laughed so much in a long time Surprised)). Ill be posting the transcript as soon as my laddy has sent me the 'evidence' I have requested ;o).

However, he has sent me something this morning which was slightly concerning. Basically a good scan of an American passport. Hes only bothered to change the surname (badly) - everything else is original. The passport is in date and even the signature (albeit now incorrect) is original.

My question is what to do with it? Its clearly stolen identity, so I really dont want to post it here (Hall of Shame, etc) - it wouldn't be fair to the guy whos passport it really is. Is there some kind of authority I should mail? Delete it?

Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks all,

Needleski
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum. It seems you may not have a mentor yet so you may want to report your own post to the mods and see what they say.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Needleski
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, its good to be here Surprised)

Thanks for the speedy reply. Ive reported my own post as suggested.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, once a victim gives a scammer a real passport there's nothing to be done about it. The damage is done; once it's on the Internet, it can never be withdrawn.

The chances are strong that the victim already knows his identity has been stolen.

For sure, don't post it here since it shows an innocent person. But as far as reporting it goes, there's really nothing to do.

Credit card numbers and bank accounts are another story. As are 'mules' -- people scammed into accepting money for scammers. If a lad gives you a name and address of someone in the west to make a payment to, by all means report that.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Needleski
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Juan,

I was thinking there might be some government site where this could be reported.

Ive deleted it - Just feel sorry for the guy getting sucked in!!

Thanks for the help!!
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark it "fake" and post it on Scamwarners along with the name (in text) of the person it claims to be of. The next person who gets the same passport can google the name and find it.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic