SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello All / First Post!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
franswolly34
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK,

I've lurked on your website for a few days now (LMAO) and I have absolutely enjoyed myself. In the past I have received countless 419 emails and even a few calls at home (the latest on Thanksgiving from the "US Dept of Grants) and I'm looking forward to wasting some scammer's time.

Here's my latest received email:

"Alan Harrison <[email protected]>

undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject: FYI
Priority: Normal Date: Friday, March 9, 2012 5:52 PM Size: 3 KB

My name is Alan Harrison, Attorney at law. Sequel to your non response to my
previous email, I am re-sending this to you again thus; A deceased client of
mine, that shares the same last name as yours,who died as the result of a
heart-related condition on January 28th 2009. I have contacted you to assist in
distributing the money left behind by my client (Twelve Million, two Hundred
thousand British Pounds) which is lodged in the bank.

Regards,

Alan Harrison"

Where do I start?

I should probably ask for a mentor.

Thanks in advance.

Twisted Evil
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello franswolly34 and welcome to Eater! You have posted your obligatory first post and are now eligible to sign up for a mentor.
Introduce yourself here....
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=206694

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

We do not use real life information when we bait, so if your lad wrote to you with ANY of your real life info, drop contact with him.
Open up a baiter account and go after him with that. Bait safe, read the stickies, have fun. Very Happy

Edit: Sorry Conga... Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.

Last edited by Justcold on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi franswolly34 and a warm welcome to eater. The best place to start is to read the stickies in each forum and read eater uni. To sign up for a mentor go Here you can do that now as you already have 1 post on the forum.

Remember to bait safely and NEVER use any real life details. Oh and most of all enjoy yourself and give the scammers hell

ETA: ninjaed by Justcold Rolling Eyes

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do what everybody else said (including your mentor if you have one) and also set up a few scripts to use. That will make your job much easier...

Here is a great one I found on this site that applies to the vast majority of scripts that the scammers use.

Quote:
Dear friend,
I think you have sent this to me by mistake? I did read the email quickly, then realised it was not for me so I deleted it for security reasons. I found it confusing but I did find your email interesting. Could you explain it to me please.
Your FakeName

Eventually after doing that they're going to ask for your personal info. Google some famous tv actor and simply rename them. Doing that will provide you with tons of pics of the same person that will be useful should you ever need to convince a stubborn lad that you are "real".

After that they will almost always ask for money. Give it to them. http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/ That wonderful website will be incredibly useful for your baits. Try to use moneygram instead of western union. I've been told that with moneygram the scammer has to drive to a bank in order to check the status of the money transfer, whereas with western union they can check online or make a phone call. Also if you want you can insist on making a wire transfer instead because you're too nervous to use moneygram/western union. The advantage to doing that is you can take the bank account information that you're given and turn it in to Alan, who will close down the bank account (and whatever money is in it at the time..). If you need info about how to contact him feel free to contact your mentor or PM anybody with a piggy in their signature.

One last thing, consider setting up an account at [url]k7.net[/url] so that you'll have a phone number that your new scammer friends can leave voicemails at. It makes you seem more legitimate when you're able to give them a working phone number.

Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg 2012
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Start by creating a fake name and an email address to match. Record the name in a computer file. Send a reply to the email as if you were a victim. You can add more details such as bank name and passport number to the file as you go along.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you already have some great advice. I started about 6 months ago, came on the site and having a mentor was extremely helpful. Also that receipt generator mentioned above has been great at irritating the lads. Started using that a few weeks ago and it has increased the quality of my baits. Have fun and a good baiter account is hushmail since it hides your IP. I think gmail does the same too.

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
blue-leader
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello

I'm also at my first Bait, and I made a plot (ms.word) a kind of roleplay.
Used Google Maps to find a good location for my fake company (My HQ is a Building underconstruction), take a few characters from my favorite Movie and i had a crew i can use in the Bait

What can i do if, what if my scammer ask this or that.
Read a lot forum reports and copy/paste the most useble quots in a Word.doc to use later on.

And Let them wait, don't respond to quick, (your a Busy guy) make for every respond a Word .doc-file and read it all over use some Forum tips and quots in yor document and if, this is what you want to mail (copy/paste it to your fake mail adress

I copy every mail to a Word.doc so i have a good view what my Scammer writes and what i Respond to.

Happy Hunting

Blue-Leader

My doctor says I'm schizophrenic, We think not (Me, Myself and I)

Bait safe Hide you're Ass
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ - To your advice, I'd like to add: Remember to remove/edit the information about authors and last saved by. The lad might very well twig, should he check. (I'm sorry if I misread your advice here, but to me it looked like sending word docs to the lad)

Other than that, blue-leader gives some good advice. I'd say got for one e-mail per day. If your lad acts desperate to get replies, make them further apart. Slap the lad for acting desperate, if it becomes annoying.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic