SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mod Meet Reminder - coming up March 10!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
Anyone else notice Perry gets pedicures?

Next time I'll wear my boots in the jacuzzi, and I thought that was someone else playing with my feet underwater, (pervert). Laughing

Dorothy wrote:
The one advantage to being the only sober person in the room is that I actually remember what most of you probably don't.

The other advantage is; you don't have to worry about throwing up a little bit in your mouth, when Jerry yells "Hey everyone let's do body-shots. I'll go first!" Shocked

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no word from Slightly? Has anyone had contact with him since the meet? Any of you guys got a phone number for him?

Its not like him to be AWOL for so long.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt he'll recover from his hangover before 2013.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly always was a step ahead of us.

Jerry I read your messages, thank you.

@Cecily: wasn't Bennigan's the place with the Viking woman? Where you and I and Sophie went looking for the guys, and one of the bartenders got on the microphone and announced "A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead just walked into my bar. What is this, some kind of a joke?" and he gave us a round for free. It was the same place Soph danced on the table to a Led Zeppelin song. I wonder if you even remember any of that. We never did find the guys in there.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, it's not ringing a bell. Laughing I do remember the goofy bartender so I'm thinking it wasn't that place. The bartender was the first place we went, I think. After that - it gets fuzzy.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sophie danced on a table? Shocked High on club soda? Damn, I wish I'd seen that.

@Jen: thank you. Sincerely.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You're welcome. I've had a couple of days to think about it (and get over my headache), and I think I could forgive you.

Quote:
Sophie danced on a table?

I know, right? Just seeing her dance was a hoot. Btw does anyone know what Led Zeppelin song has a line like "crazy days are evidence it's the way you wear your clothes"? It should be Sophie's theme song! The guy I was dancing with said it was a Zeppelin song. He was such a jerk, he would be a 70s music fan. Damn FIB.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
Btw does anyone know what Led Zeppelin song has a line like "crazy days are evidence it's the way you wear your clothes"? .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfEy_RwzU_c

Quote:
Dancing days are here again as the summer evenings grow
I got my flower, I got my power, I got a woman who knows.

[CHORUS]
I said it's alright. You know it's alright - I guess it's all in my heart

You'll be my only, my one and only. Is that the way it should start?

Crazy ways are evident, In the way that you're wearing your clothes
Sippin'' booze is precedent as the evening starts to glow.

[CHORUS]

I told your mamma I'd get you home but I didn't tell her I had no car
I saw a lion he was standing alone with a tadpole in a jar.

[CHORUS]

Dancing days are here again as the summer evening grows
You are my flower, you are my power
You are my woman who knows.

Dancing Days, Houses of the Holy 1973.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That's the one! Thank you! I just wish you could been there to seen her moves, omg I was drooling as much as the guys in the bar. And Roy I apologize if you're a 70s music fan geezer, obviously they are not *all* jerks.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just thinking -- can you imagine what the general membership would think if they knew that half the Eater mod team was skinny-dipping in a hotel pool at 3AM Friday night (well, technically Saturday morning....)??? Laughing I think there would be some heart attacks.

Fortunately there are no pics. Or are there? Confused God, I hope not. Aside from being more than a bit smashed, I was too, umm, distracted to notice if anyone had a camera......

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^They think we do that every weekend anyway Laughing. Although I never honestly imagined a bunch of real-life internet nerds would be up to the sauna-to-pool challenge, Minnesota style.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I never honestly imagined a bunch of real-life internet nerds would be up to the sauna-to-pool challenge, Minnesota style.

Well, you shouted/dared/taunted a bunch of drunk Mods, "Lads if you don't!" ....what did you expect? Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You were sober.

You are such a liar with your lying.

I was completely sober--even if I wanted to drink, I couldn't since I was driving back and forth from home both days. If I looked a bit wobbly to you, it's probably because you were so wasted you were seeing things in triplicate.

As far as the dancing goes...
I would be one of those old Led Zeppelin fans...only I'm not a FIB, I live in Wisconsin. And Jen conveniently forgot the mention that the dance was the result of a $50 bet--probably because she hasn't paid up yet.

I can't say that I'm sorry I left on Friday before the pool party--let's just say I'm just as happy not to know some people that well.

I will post up a couple of pics at some point later when I get a chance.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still have to sort through a lot of pics - unfortunately, the early ones did not turn out because I forgot to change the camera settings from the outside dog pics I had taken last... But here's one to start.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, UA left a message on my home phone (guess they didn't actually want to talk to me, personally, and avoided my cell) - my luggage is back in CONUS.

Of course, because of the 'irregularaties' in the complete misrouting of my stuff, I have to go to the airport, personally to retrieve my stuff. Asshats. Rolling Eyes

I should have some pictures to post tomorrow when I get home from work.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sophie: did you have to pick the single most embarrassing picture of all the ones taken at the meet to be the one to post? It seemed funny at the time but now it just makes me wince. Embarassed

Don't expect me to get so wasted next year. I've learned my lesson.

@Brandon: Wow, that really sucks. I hope to hell nothing is missing from your luggage. You may want to check carefully before you leave the airport because I can tell you from bitter experience that United won't pay much attention if you complain after you get home. "Asshats" is entire too charitable a term for them. Did you read today that they're "modifying" their Mileage Plus program to decrease the miles between cities? Pretty soon it will only be 100 miles between Los Angeles and New York. Of course, they've already learned to distort time. A noon flight leaves at 1 and it's considered "on-time." Confused

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^No wonder you made such a big deal asking me to wear my heels. Where did you do that? Laughing If you get warts on your ears don't blame me Evil or Very Mad

Sophie wrote:
Jen conveniently forgot the mention that the dance was the result of a $50 bet--probably because she hasn't paid up yet.

Right, and you were "conveniently" the only sober woman in the whole place Laughing. But I'll pay up, after you send the demurrage fees of course.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In all seriousness, my lovely Jennifer, they looked much better on you than me. But as I recall, you were in stocking feet (or nothing Wink ) more often than wearing shoes. As for where, that I remember well: Stetson's.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jen:

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally unpacked and I can only find one of those shoes. Jerry you wouldn't have an idea what happened to the other one? Razz

Omg Stetson's. How am I going to explain to Armando a credit card bill for an expensive hotel restaurant for geezers.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ii swear to god, I don't have your other shoe. Laughing Lord only knows where you lost it.

Just don't count your underwear when you finish unpacking, okay? Wink

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Underwear?

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it was yours. It couldn't be Alex's..... Confused

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Alex goes "commando". Always. Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Probably not always.

@Jerry: tell me you didn't end up with someone's underwear? Are you sure it's not one of your own? Razz

Here are my pics from those glass balconies in the Sears Tower (what choo talkin' about "Willis"?). My flatlander knees are still quivering!

"Hey asshat, people are waiting here!" Laughing Good one.

Mr. Know-it-all, expounding as usual Smile

Poor Sophie needed new underwear!

I thought the security guard was going to clock you one, Edwin

How do they do this?

Finally back on the ground! Well in the cab Razz

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic