SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have I inadvertently hooked the Prez's brother?....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
David Donald Clinton [email protected]
11:44 PM (8 minutes ago)

to me
Good evening Carol,It was lovely to read from you! I hope you,re doing great. I would love to use this opportunity to tell you a bit more about myself.I am Canadian currently living and working in Col Chester! Hoping that a brief personal intro about myself will at least give you a little bit of knowledge about what stuff I am made of and even more when we actually speak.My name is David Donald Clinton and you know that most times it is not easy to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start from. I hope that my impression of myself and your impression of me are not so different. Within these year, I have been given the freedom to explore the world in order to satisfy my curiosity toward all the strange and wonderful things in the world around me. I was born in small town call Niagara Ontario.

I grew up in a healthy family although I was an only child and I lost my parent,s at an early age,so I got to live with my grandparents and this made my childhood days more colorful. My grandfather worked as an art restorer and would get called up to work in different parts of Europe for the museums and this provided me with more opportunities to learn what I desired to. I remember when I was a young boy; my grandpa bought me a piano. It helped me to explore music to my heart's content during my early years as a boy.

I did not have the opportunity to make many friends as a young boy because we did not get to stay in any one place for too long as my grandfather would have to move to a new country or city for work soon as we settled. I loved it because I spent most of my play time with grandpa as he worked and gradually developed a liking for ancient history. I grew up living mostly in Egypt, Malta, Cape Town, Greece, Rome And England. I have a daughter named Sandra she is 20 going on 21. My ex wife died in fatal accident it has been about 8 years. I am a commodity merchant, and also have my qualification in business management. I live all alone, my dream at the moment is to meet the right woman for me.I wish you all the best. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

My sincere regards.

originating here
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 12.02.03.15
Originating ISP:
City: n/a
Country of Origin: n/a
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

being routed through a phone?
not from Sussex though which is where he is supposed to be?

This one is too delicious to miss, don'tcha think?

C.
x

Last edited by justwhistle on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not absolutely sure this one is a lad, he's using gmail so I cant track him down, and he is remarkably quick at getting off script.

On balance I think he probably is a scammer but not entirely sure.
What do you guys think?

Quote:
me
Feb 6 (2 days ago)

to David
Hi D.D.
I hope you don't mind me calling you that, please say if you are offended, I think it's cute.
You are in Colchester, is that Colchester England or in Canada, if its England how are you finding the snow? - silly me as a Canadian you must think our snow is a bit paltry, bet you're used to really deep snow an very cold temperatures aren't you?

What a coincidence I have visited Niagara twice, to see the falls and the barrel museum, its a lovely place, do you miss it?
What an interesting child hood you had, what type of art did you grandfather restore?
You play the piano, so do I another coincidence, are you a very good player?
I have visited all the places you lived in how lucky you were to have such a charming childhood, I have friends in Cairo. So sorry to hear about your widdowerhood (is that the word?) I hope you have recovered and your daughter, she must be a great comfort to you, does she live with you still?
What kind of commodities to you trade in? I ask because I am always looking for investment advice, its all so complicated I have to rely on my FSA and I'm never sure I can trust him, lol.
You are a very attractive looking man, do you keep in shape by doing sports? Quite a catch but I bet all the girls say that to you don't they?

Bye for now, hope to speak to you soon.

Carol
x

Quote:
Feb 7 (1 day ago)

to me
Good morning Carol,l.I got your wonderful email,I'm so sorry for not getting back to you on time, hope you are not worried. Been very busy and lately can’t even check my mail. I hope you’re doing great, I,m so impressed you visit Niagara! Such a pleasant surprise to see your email once more. How are you? You seem to be an quite interesting lady! in your message and I also would love to hear more from you.You know email is one of the easiest forms of distant communication,so lets start slow from here so we can get to know each other better. concerning my job,What i basically do is go to munufacture company like dell compaq than buy update computers and turn them to sell. my job take me around Asia and europe.I,m in Col Chester England,the weather here is very code but much better than Canada!

I love to be at the beach on holidays with family,friends,and maybe that special one.Reading books hitting the gym are some of my favourite things.Tell me what are your hobbies what you really like and dislike?

I have only been on the internet just a few weeks and I'm just looking forward to meeting the person I will surely share the rest of my life with. There is a lot to talk about'if I start, it won’t end now, but'at the same time I would love to share a lot about myself with you dearly. Let me know if am granted the chance to! have you met a lot of friends on the dating site? if you had some photos, i will be glad to see some of them!. my daughter Sandra, is also study at university in toronto,she want,s to be a lawyer. tell me about your family, wish you all the best Hope to hear from you soon.

My sincere regards.

me
3:02 PM (19 hours ago)

Quote:
to David
Hi again D.D.

thank you for your very prompt reply, so nice to hear from you. I believe the weather down where you are is extremely cold at the moment, we are a bit luckier here the snow has now melted and although its cold its sunny and quite pleasant.
I am very well, I have just had my car picked up for repair, a celebrity chef drove into the back of it last week, the repairs are going to cost him a packet, I am driving my second best car at the moment which is just as well given the road conditions this one's a 4 x 4 so much better on icy roads.
By a very odd coincidence my late husband bought the Porsche from Colchester when it was new as he used to live close by there, small world isn't it?
You have a very interesting job have you been bothered by the credit crunch?
I see you like reading books, what type of books do you like and who is your favourite author?
Where are your favourite holiday destinations? Your daughter sounds like a very smart girl, which university is she at, I ask because I have a friend who has a major legal firm in Toronto, he might be able to give her a helping hand.
You are very lucky I don't have any family I am an orphan, I have friends though.
I haven't met anyone on the site yet as I have only just signed on there, I think maybe my profile scares men off, what do you think?
write soon take care
Carol
x

Quote:
11:51 PM (10 hours ago)

to me
Good evening Carol,Thank you very much for your reply,I so look forward to your message's.I hope all is well,feeling closer to you with each email as we get to know each other better.I hope that this relationship leads somewhere as I am particularly intrigued by your personality.I feel you have a unique sense of humour and genuine nature.Well I believe in KARMA,you know what goes around comes around this time around I deserve a good woman. I really appreciate your honest words being real is the key to successful relationship.I'm also beginning to have strong feelings for you and I wish to actually share more and more to help our relationship mature. concerning my daughter she is 20 going on 21 study at York University! Toronto

I anticipate a relationship with you with excitement like a child who can't wait to see what Santa has left under the Christmas tree.You seem to be a lovely person,and nothing would please me more than to spend moments in your company. I am an open and honest person and love to share every aspect of my life with my partner.Honesty I dislike lairs and hate cheaters,I won’t stand for it or waste second of my time if I find out that the one I am in love with participate's in such lifestyles.I can make someone feel special in being with me forever.I want to share my world with you and hope to be invited into yours.how often do you get yourself available online? do you have messanger? let me know so we can chat in the evening. tell me more about what you experience in your pass relationship.

my favorite authors
Kevin Spacey Evanston Illinois Jim Carrey
Morgan Freeman!

My favourite Books
A Good Man Is Hard to Find and Other Stories
by Flannery O'Connor

Lord of the Flies
by William Golding

The Confessions of Felix Krull, Confidence Man: The Early Years
by Thomas Mann

I wish you all the best and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Much love and care..xxx

Last edited by justwhistle on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't you think someone from the UK/USA would remember Bonanza?
D.D. doesn't, and whats with the Skype thing? I can set up my own thank you very much.

What is he up to?

Quote:
Feb 13 (2 days ago)

to David
Dearest David

I am once again having to apologise for my late reply, I have had such a terrible time on the farm, remember I told you about the neighbouring farm the Pondarosa? Well the Cartwright family who live there are not at all nice, Ben Cartwright is the father and he's a nasty piece of work, Shane my stockman is convinced the Cartwrights have been steeling our sheep, he says he saw Adam and Hoss Cartwright in the bottom field the other night, this is very bad as the sheep are heavily pregnant and scaring them can kill the lambs and even the sheep, this is latest in a long line of episodes with the Cartwrights which goes back many years, when I was in my twenties Joe Cartwright, the youngest son was sweet on me and his dad thought we would get married, I did not like Joe, not because he is a dwarf, no I didn't like him because he was very cruel to his horse and I think if a person is cruel to animals they are cruel to people, don't you agree?
Anyway to cut a long story short I have spent the last two days convincing mr Shane not to hide out with a shotgun to stop the Cartwrights from rustling the sheep, I was so worried I thought Shane might actually shoot one of them it took a lot of talking but he has agreed not to use the gun. so all told a very eventful and even stressful couple of days.

How are you, your last mail was so full of love and affectation, you are so poetic and romantic, I think that's whats missing in my life a lovely big strong man, how I wish I could curl up in your arms and feel loved and protected, I get so lonely here, Mr Shane is ok but he's quite old and rather smelly not the ideal choice of beau, lol.
I think of you often especially in the evening but also in the morning how I long to meet with you for real.

How is Sandy? she must be getting very excited about her birthday, does she have a boyfriend yet? When will she complete her degree? is she in her final year?

Unfortunately I can't get a mobile phone to work here as the farm is a bit remote, we are up on the moors over a thousand feet up and there isn't a mobile mast nearby, have enough trouble getting the internet connection to work, that can be a bit hit an miss too especially if the electricity goes dead and the genny doesn't kick in.

Yes we are both alone but I feel as though we are together through time and space, we should both look at the moon and imagine the other looking at the moon too, a moment together across the miles, Colchester isn't so far away we can make a plan to be together soon, what do you think?

Hugs and kisses to you too
Your princess
xxxxxx

Quote:
6:45 PM (23 hours ago)

to me
Hello my darling, sorry for my late reply been very busy working and sometimes having meeting with peoples in question,and lately can,t even check my mail, I cant also stop thinking about you even though we haven,t meet each other in person yet but i have a sincere feelings and good desire for the future. I wish we are together now and we can always share ideas because am totally in love with a woman I haven even met yet. I think am going crazy about this but my love for you will always remain strong, trust my words. You also touch my heart anytime I read your email and am waiting for that blessed day that I will see you for the first time and kiss you on your sweet pink lips. Am starting to believe you are my true soul mate. Smile I feel like I can hold your hands and look into your eyes and I believe you will see honesty in my hear

you are truly a lovely woman and I think you have the way to love a man the right way. I appreciate your concern and trust me, i promise to be the man of your dream forever. I will never let you down because am an honest man and very respectful. I care about you seriously and I will keep you to my heart dearly.honey i will be so excited to meet you in person soon so we can have a candlelight dinner together and talk more about our future. but before my darling, i really want to speck with you on Skype so we can arrange for our meeting,if you don,t know how to create Skype please send me your details. i will create one for you i will need your full name date of birth and also the name you prefer as Skype name and your password.is very important darling, cos this will bring us closer so we can meet soon. Sandra is in her second year,she does,n have any boyfriend as she always concentrate on her course,

I had a call from her today! she ask of you i told her your doing great. she was very happy as as i told you last she need mother care, since her late mother passed away. and she said i should informed you that she will be 21 on 26th of this mouth.honey your always on my mind, what ever you do and everywhere you go my heart is always there to guide and protect you. i want to build a good relationship under strong foundation with you dearly. I love you my queen, please send me some of your photos! OK

I want to say good night my love. Kiss you on your soft lips dearly..xxx

Yours sincere and forever David
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I put this one on hold for a while as I was too busy to bait two together, but as Paul is now reasonably easy I thought I'd resurect D.D.

Quote:
Feb 17 (11 days ago)

to me
My darling Carol, where have you been since? i really missed you much looking forward to your message soon...Your David

Quote:

o David
Hello Darling D.D.
how are you?
I have been so busy here with the lambs being born, we haven't had a proper nights sleep for days, this weekend was particularly busy, with over a hundred born on Sunday, Mr Shane is quite worn out, I think I may have to look into hiring some more men.
What have you been up to? How is darling Sandra, its her birthday next week is she very excited?
What have you bought her?
I really miss talking to you but I have been so busy what with that business with the Cartwrights and all the lambs I haven't had time to shit.
I expect your life is much more sensible and sedate, hopefully the lambing will end soon and things will get a lot calmer here.
Will you be visiting with Sandra on her birthday? I hope you can a girl only gets one 21st birthday after all.
I hope to hear from you soon
Take care, hugs and kisses
your Princess
XXx

Quote:

Feb 21 (7 days ago)

to me
Hello my darling Carol, thank you very much for your email. i can,t also stop thinking about you. I,m so impressed you,re doing Active and healthy.You have no idea the kind of love we have for each other and what makes us strong. I don't want to talk so much at the moment because action speaks laughter than words and I want to be home with you soon because I care about you and I want take care of you for the rest of my life, bring your loving heart to mine and forever we will love each other honestly.

I also love a woman who understands her husband in any decision they may take together.Am with joy in my heart this morning and I say good morning to you my Queen.I will always show you how true love can exist in our life's. My love for you grows everyday and my prayers for you I believe keeps you awake and strong all the time.

your daughter Sandra is very happy anytime she called me your the first person she ask of,you know children,s always need mother care.i bought her neck-less and other stuffs.as soon as i sent to her she said ohhh dad don,t waist money on this because already i need money to buy some books and other stuffs very urgent, and also arrange small party for my school mate.

What are you planing for your daughter,s birthday party? hahaha Sandra love you a lot and she will be so excited if you show her mother care.i wish we both can visit her in her birthday part.i will help you to take very good care of the farm.cos i really love animals as i told you earlier on. love is all about understanding respect and help each other missing you more darling and i hope you miss me too, please write soon your silence hurt me a lot. I love you Carol .. xx smile xx

Your prince

Quote:
to David
Hello Darling DD
I am so sorry I have not written sooner, but do you remember I told you about Mr Shane watching for the sheep rustlers and him wanting to use his gun? I'm afraid he did, not only did he lie in wait for them but he shot at them, he winged Hoss and we ended up with the police arresting him he has been put in prison awaiting a court hearing, I have been up to my ears in police, lawyers and lambing sheep! this is the first time I have had chance to write to you.
I am so sad that I couldn't get to surprise you as I planned, I had thought to buy us both tickets to Toronto, so we could arrive on the 26th and surprise Sandy on her 21st birthday, unfortunately due to circumstances that could not happen. I wanted to buy her a pearl necklace and watch her face light up when we gave it to her.
What did you send her? Did she have a great time, what did she do to celebrate?
I hope she didn't buy books that is so not what a girl should get on the 21st birthday!
I remember you said you loved animals, I bet if you had to cope with the numbers we've got here you would freak out, we are snyed out with lambs and whats more the cattle are due soon I could well do without my stockman being in prison, I have a temporary guy here at the moment, he's called Rowdy Yates he's very attentive but not as good as Mr Shane.
Those awful Cartwrights are threatening to sue me for the injury to Hoss I really could do with a cuddle.
Of course if you have met someone else I wish you well.
Much love
Your Princess.
XXX
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw bless he remembers me! He must have a really good filing system in place, looks like he even reads the mails and doctors his replies accordingly.

Whats with the 'dear pink lips' that is way creepy.

Quote:

2:40 AM (7 hours ago)

to me
My love Carol, anytime you send me an email, I can feel the love and sincerity in your words. You are pure as you are woman and I believe you with a heart Carol. First of all I want to thank you for having time to listen to me and respect me as a man of myself, noble in my personality and the love of respect for a woman. When a woman does something for me, when a woman opens her heart to love me and support me just when I needed it. I will never forget about that woman until I leave the world someday. I have never hurt any woman in my life before, I can stand firm on both my feet and tell you that I have never hurt or make any woman cry before. I have a lot of respect for your words.

My darling, I,m very sorry to hear that Mr shane has been put in prison,Never be puzzled for a bit my darling, everything will be alright please take very good care of him, once he is in prison. do you have a good lawyer who can defend him? I,m very sad this evening but with god all things are possible. nothing will happened to him OK, he will come out successful.

Honey I,m one man one woman person,as i met you on the dating site, i deleted my profile from the dating site, so i will not be disturb by other women, i like to focus my attention on you.love is all about understanding and respect to one another! Carol, we haven,t met in person yet, but i have a sincere feelings and good desire for our future,and i promise to be the man of your dream forever,in any condition even good or bad i will always be there to guide and protect you.

At the moment I,m in Canada Concerning your daughter,s birthday it was really nice she had a good time with her school friends.i will be coming back to UK tomorrow evening,am very happy that i was with Sandra before your message came this is very important to both of us and in fact you don't have to worry because I want to spend the rest of my life with you Carol, just you because of how you have brought joy into my heart again. We can talk about this when I arrive to UK tomorrow, because I want to meet you so we can have a candlelight dinner together and talk more about our future.

Most importantly Carol, when we come together as man and wife, we can do business in Canada together, you can direct my ways and you can also take me for a visit to your college. well and all depends on you Carol, you make the decision because right now my life is going to revolve around you. Am old now and I just want a noble woman like yourself to hold my hands and walk this journey together in joy and in harmony. I already beginning to think that I should marry you when I come to UK. Smile my love ..

I just want to hold your hair and slightly kiss you on your lips my love, I want to show you soon how much I love you with all my heart.

Now, I and Sandra have find out that sending present from UK will be quite stress, so she prefer to buy them here in Canada, if you transfer the founds to her through western union i will send you her address tomorrow so anytime you can transfer the founds to her in Canada, than she can go to the shop and buy this stuffs is it a pearl necklace and watch her face light?? hahaha Sandra will never forget about you if you really show her love on her 21th birthday.

My love i can,t wait to hear your lovely voice on phone soon. please let me know when we can arrange to meet on MSN for chat.missing you more darling, and i can,t wait for the day we both can walk on the red carpet hand in hand in the name of love, exchange marriage ring and look into each other,s eyes and say i will never regret for choosing you as my future partner, until that moment arrived, please take a good care of yourself. and have a good dream to think of me as am also thinking about you here. i have lot of love to give you dearly. please what ever Mr shane situation is let me know, wish you all the best Much love and care

Warmly hugs and kiss to your dear pink lips..smile xoxo

P.S David and Carol are together forever

Of course the little Sandy girl would like a pearl necklace or rather the money by western union.
I think a genuine pearl necklace would cost say £20K rather a large sum to send by WU dont you think?
That kind of amount needs a Bank account.....

Last edited by justwhistle on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to David
Oh my darling DD you make my heart soar with happiness, am I mistaken or did you just propose to me?
I do want you to hold me in your big strong arms and make me feel warm and safe, its so hard for a single woman here dealing with all this trouble.
I have engaged a very good lawyer Mr P. Mason he assures me that Mr Shane will got off with this crime, Mr Mason is very expensive he is costing thousands I hope Shane appreciates what I am doing for him, I could just wash my hands of him and employ Rowdy instead, but theres something a bit shifty about Mr Yates he's very raw, he takes afence very easily, I think he needs to grow a thicker hide.
Anyway enough of my troubles, we have to look forward the lambing is drawing to a close and the cattle should be starting soon, Rowdy and the boys brought some of the stears into the paddock this morning they are being branded so we will know them when they go back home on the range. Its all go on the farm.

Do please let me know the details for Sandy's present I'm still really disappointed not to be able to give them to her personally.
Thinking of you all the time
hugs and kisses
your fiance
XXXX

Gosh does this make me a bigamist?

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
winkaka01
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a heads up. Something I noticed about the scammer. The guy chose his favorite book: "A good man is hard to find - Flanner O. Conner" If you haven't read that book you may think its a romance. It isn't at all. It involves a Grandmother going on a trip with her family cross country. Along the way they come across some men who force the family out of the car to an open field. The men shoot each family member, including the children, one by one. The Grandma tries to convince the men to spare her and uses God as a way to soften their hearts. This upsets the main con artist who shoots the grandmother three times after she tells the man "You are like one of my own children!"

yo seriously, thats a pretty creepy choice of reading material if you prey on people for money.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the heads up I noticed that too, also Confessions of Felix Krull Confidence Man?

He's using gmail so 10/10 for covering his tracks...
But -
Quote:
my favorite authors
Kevin Spacey Evanston Illinois Jim Carrey
Morgan Freeman!

Please, looks like a cut and paste job from someone elses mail or script to me.
If he's so clever why is he so gullible? granted he's pretty flexible with his script but there are one or two glaring mistakes

Quote:
11:57 PM (8 hours ago)

to me
My sweetheart!

How was your day? I,m so impressed to read from you sooner,i can,t get you off my mind darling,I wish with all of my heart that I could wake up by your side for the rest of my life. I have a big part of me with you now. I really wish I could be home with you now but know that we are together in spirit and that I am praying for everything to work out for us. You are making me a very happy man just by being you and showing me love and being so open with your feelings.You are what I dreamed of when I went in search of a partner, someone with integrity, honesty, love, affection, beautiful and with a charming personality. I never thought I would find you, but here you are. I am anxious to see you Honey; time is ticking and is going by really slow. Anyhow this is way of showing you how much I truly care for you.

I can't really find the words to explain the way I feel when I read your tenderly honest emails all I can say is I like the feeling that I feel. You're all that I need and want, honey. I live for the day that I can sit next to you and whisper into your ears and tell you how much I really need you in my life! And kiss you ever so lightly but passionately on your lips, and to look into your beautiful eyes as you take my breath away. I live for that first look into your eyes, that first passionate kiss, that first embrace and that first time that we make love together. I live to spend a lifetime with you.

That’s how I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Build a good relationship under strong foundation, grow old together! Where we can wake up one morning, and see sun razing together! am very happy that you have a good lawyer don,t worry everything will be alright by his grace, this is your daughter,s details

Sandra Gyamfua 10 Pathmaster road Brampton Ontario L6P-2G9

My love i really want to hear your lovely voice on phone someday! missing you more darling, and i hope you miss me too, can,t wait to meet you soon! for our world of being together for future. i have a lot of love to give you dearly.and i will always show you that true love still love exist.warmly hugs and kiss to your dear pink lips. smile xxx

P.S Carol and David are together forever

Yours and forever David

Phone just ain't going to happen, oh and how about his unmarried daughters surname?

The address is legit it's even on google street view, looks like a nice neighbourhood.
She's on face book, good looking blond flirting with a lamp post, but shes from Accra Ghana and all her friends look like gangsta's:
http://www.facebook.com/sgyamfua
In fact I think this one is really her:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=104427452970244&set=a.104424209637235.9740.100002089700509&type=1&theater

What exactly is he expecting to happen now? he's lazy, he may be a bit brighter than the last on but no work no pay, actually no pay even if he does do some work!

Wink

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see if this gets his gander up.....

Quote:
to David
Darling DD
I wish you were here to give me a hug, Shane has been remanded in custardy to face trial for attempted murder, I think I will stop paying for the Barrister as this was Shanes own fault and he can get legal aid as I have sacked him, I know it sounds harsh but the solicitor thinks he will get found guilty and have to go to prison, so no use throwing good money after bad, what do you think?
Rowdy Yates has now got Shanes job, I'm not sure that was the right decision either as he struts about the place as if he owns it, he even winked at me yesterday, I wish you were here to handle this sometimes its hard to be a woman.

I have looked at pearl necklaces for dear Sandy and I found that the nice ones are around £25 thousand, I do not feel comfortable sending that amount by Western Union, indeed my bank manager advised against such a move as the wire transfer method is very open theft.
Could you please let me know Sandy's bank account details so that I can transfer the money via the bank? I think its much safer that way don't you?

Did you say you were flying back today? I've been in such a tiz with all the police things and the lambs I can't remember, I hope you are coming home today we should be able to meet up soon shouldn't we?
I'm sorry to be so impatient but I just cant wait to see you my husband.
You have all my heart

Your Princess.
xxxxx

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Second little piggy I think....

Quote:
3:23 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
I am sorry i could not get in touch with you earlier.I have been so busy with work and ones again sorry about that.Anyway about Shane issue.I know how hard it must be for you but i know that you will do whats best.I know u have really tried your best to do everything and thats the most important thing.At this point i know you cant do anything so just leave it to the law to deal with it and see how it goes.I know its gonna be hard but you have done your best and i know how it hurts.I am sorry i wish i could do something to help.

About my coming home too.Things were delayed and i could not make it out last week but am looking forward to finish some work very soon and will finally fly over to come and see you.I was able to get the bank details for you to make the transfer as well.Below are the details

Name:Andrea Owusu-Ansah
Account Number:0228583
Transit Number:98376
Personal Address:6 Ranger Crescent.Brampton,Ontario,L6P-2J8.
Bank Name:Scotia Bank

That is the details of the bank informations you will need to make the transfer.Anyway i could not get the account well.Did you say 25 thousand pounds or 2,500 pounds?Please explain well to me because i don't know the actual amount.I just cant wait to finally get the chance to meet you and make love to you.Please take good care of yourself for me and don't stress yourself too much.I will surely be home for you soon.I am off now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Love you loads

Result!

C.

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm the addresses given are about 1/4 mile apart on an executive estate in Brampton Ontario, both surnames have Ghana conections, can't find Andrea on google or farcebook, will keep digging, in the meantime I hope this account goes fubar too.

In a couple of days I will inform lazy Donald that the amount was £25,000.00 then of course he won't be able to get it transfered - oh dear what a shame, never mind.

C.
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just thought I'd buy a bit more time on this one whilst the bank account goes fubar, then what do you know will need another one....

Quote:
To David
Darling DD
I waited ages for you to reply I am sorry my reply back has been delayed, such a terrible thing has happened, Mr. Shane was so upset by my firing him that he committed suicide, he left a note which was awful, he said he loved me and always had and he couldn't go on now that I had abandoned him, I feel so bad about all of this I wish you were here to hold me and be a comfort to me. The worst part is the note will be read out in the coroners court and everyone will think I am a witch for doing what I did, my lawyer Perry has assured me he will keep this all out of the press, I don't know what I'd do if this got out I would be shunned by polite society and I couldn't take that.

Thank you for sending the account number etc, the amount I was thinking was for real pearls, which I believe can be purchased for around 25 thousand pounds, I will sort the transfer out in the next couple of days, I look such a state at the moment so I need some time to pull myself together, but I was thinking that it would be better to transfer Canadian dollars rather than pounds that way Sandy won't be ripped off by her bank on the exchange rates. I will make the transfer from my bank in the Caymen Islands, probably on Thursday this week so it should be in Sandy's account on Friday, just one small question who is Andrea? I ask because I was surprised that Sandy had a different surname to you but I guess that in todays extended families different surnames are to be expected and I didn't want to pry.

I would love to hear from you soon as things here are a bit bleak to say the least and Rowdy is not the tower of strength that dear old Shane was.
Hugs and kisses
Your Princess

I know its getting a bit farcical but I just wanted to see how much c--p he would swallow.

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well well the lazy lad replies quite quickly - for him, not convinced by the Andrea is a man ruse but hey its all lies anyway...

Quote:

7:42 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
I am sorry it also took me for a while before replying.I was so busy.Please forgive me.I am also sorry for whatever you are going through now.I also feel bad that am not there right now to hold you so tight and make love to you.I miss you so much and i cant wait for that day when am going to hold you so close to my heart and make love to you.Honey you don't have to feel bad about Shane issue.You did your best and you know you cant cover up for a a big case like that.I am sorry for what you are going through but you did nothing wrong so please don't feel bad for yourself.You did all what you have to do and that should be appreciated.Please be strong for me and hold on a while and i will be there to have you in my arms.Please don't blame yourself for anything.I want you to know that i will soon be home for you.Take you into my heart and let you know how much i love you and how much you mean to me.

Anyway about the account information i gave you.Its a man i trust and he is the one taking good care of Sandy.He has been there always taking good care of her for all this years so don't worry.The account is safe so you can send all the funds there without any problem.Just let me know when you are done sending it and forward me the receipt if you are giving one.Moreover too its not really necessary to convert the funds into Canadian dollars 1st.I think you can send them in pounds and it will be gotten in Canadian dollars.I think your bank will direct you on what to do.I wish i could get the chance to talk to you on the phone to let you know how much i love you and how much you mean to me.I want you to know that i do love you so much and you mean a lot to me.Take good care of yourself and note that there is someone out here who really cares and think about you soo much.I love you loads

funnily enough I just spotted him under a new name on another site - Guardian Soulmates, cost per month £32 his new name is
myheartsmiles123 I wonder if he will notice if I work that into my next mail?

I sort of hope he contacts me as a different entity maybe mess with his head a bit.

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it was time to get in touch with DD again

Quote:
Dearest DD
I have instructed the bank to transfer the funds to the account you
gave me so the £25,000.00 should be with you around about now, please
let me know when you receive the money, would you send me a picture of
dear Sandy I long to see you both.
Love from your Princess.

PS when will you be back in the UK? I hope its soon.

got quite a quick reply

6:22 PM (1 hour ago)

Quote:
to me
I waited ages to hear from you.I was just about to send you another email and saw your email coming it.It takes such a long time before i get your response and that kills me a lot.I miss you so much.I have asked them to check the account to see whether the funds has come through.About Sandy's picture.I will try and get you a picture so that you can see how she looks like as well.I want you to know that you mean so much to me and i cant finally wait to be out of here to finally meet you.I am currently working on some project and i am looking forward to get things done by the end of this month and will fully move out of here to come and spend sometime with you so just hang on for a while for me.I want you to know that you are the best i have ever had and i will always cherish you.Thanks ones again for your help for Sandy.Anyway i will go now and will be glad to hear from you quick.Love you and have a blessed day.Please respond quickly.Love you loads

he's so lazy and I need him to do more work!

grrrrr Evil or Very Mad

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy boy finally got off his bottom and wondered what was happening...

Quote:
8:28 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
I have waited for ages and yet still no email from you.I would like to know whats going on and moreover too they said the funds has still not arrived yet.I want you to know that am really missing you so much.Love you

So Princess was quick to let him know she'd done as she said...

Quote:
to David
Darling DD
thats very worrying as I sent the money by bank transfer on Friday
morning, can you check your end again? I will ring the bank in the
morning and find out whats going on. Such a good job this isn't urgent
or anything, please tell Sandy not to worry I'm sure its just some
mixup at the bank or some such.
How are you doing my love, I miss you when are you coming back home?
hugs and kisses your Princess

Oink oink.....

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy boy does the bare minimum again

Quote:
10:59 PM (9 hours ago)

to me
Yeah its very important because i just got off on the phone with the bank myself and they said no funds has been deposited in the account yet so you need to get hold of your bankers and ask whats going on.Thanks for your help and i wish i could talk to you everyday.It keeps a long time before you respond which i understand.I miss you so much.Love you and will be waiting for your email

I think he needs a slap and some bad news...
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Princess is her usual helpful self but she smells a certain cooling towards her, just a gentle crack of the whip...

Quote:
to David
Darling DD
Panic over the bank have had the funds returned from your bank, it
doesn't say why online just shows the amount coming back, I can ring
and ask them if you like, I checked the account number its the one you
gave me so am at a loss as to what has gone wrong.
Do you think there is a problem your end?
Any news on when you are coming home, its very lonely here especially
without Shane he worked here for over forty years.
Please tell Sandy not to worry she can go shopping for those pearls
just as soon as we get this bank hitch sorted.
I would love to hear some sweet nothings from you, are you going off
me? I know I haven't written as often as you would like but things
have been rather horrid here, I want to hear about how wonderful our
life will be when you come home.
Missing you
Princess

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well well who'd have thought it? Lazy boy appears to have connections, today he sent me the details of a company account:

Quote:
10:14 PM (12 hours ago)

to me
You have to call the bank and ask them why they had to return the money to you.I don't understand.I have another friends account and the good news is that he will be flying to Canada soon for business and he can give the money to Sandra for me.Just call your bank now and ask them whats going on.If they say there is something wrong with the account then you use this below account which even happens to be a company account so any amount of money can enter into it.

CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNT
Deutsche Bank Trust Co Americas
60 Wall Street
New York,NY 10005,USA
Swift Code:BKTRUS33
Account Number:04-421-726
Account Name:Ga***an Enterprise
Account Number:00116006002261
Bank Name:United Bank For Africa(GH)LTD
Swift Code:STBGGHAC
Routine Number:021001033
Personal Address:Heritage Towers, Ambassadorial Enclave,
Near Cedi House, Off Liberia Road, Ridge-Accra.Ghana.

Let me know what you can do.But before you use this account.Just try and then ask why the funds was returned to you.This is my friend companies account and he can access the funds and then meet Sandra with it when he flies there.Anyway i want you to know that i really do miss you so much and cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you.I love you loads.About when am coming home.I think you have to give me some little time just about 2 to 3 weeks to finish up this project am doing and then i will be out of here to be by your side.I am sorry you have been alone.I wish i was there to hold you and make love to you and tell you how much i love you and how much you mean to me.Take good care of yourself and note that someone out here really cares.I love you and i really cant wait for that special day.I will go now and will be glad to hear from you soon.Love you

Thats one more piggy I think.

I did some research on the company, Oh what a surprise the company isn't listed anywhere, name taken from a record company in USA which sign's ........Rappers.
I would have thought a bank would be a bit more careful who their clients are money laundering laws and all that?

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well now...

This should put a banger under Lazy boys chair!

Quote:
to David
Hi DD
Great news!!! I have a business meeting in New York on Friday and I
have the weekend free, so I have booked a flight to Toronto on
Saturday morning Arriving 08:01 Toronto, Pearson International (YYZ)
Terminal 1 Flight number: 8227 by AIR CANADA
Its just a little hop, the flight is only just over an hour so no
inconvenience at all, I should be though customs quickly (first class)
so if you would pick me up at say 8.15 that would be just great. I
don't think we will have any problems recognising each other.
I can't wait to see you, I want to take Sandy shopping for her pearls
later in the day but first off I want to see YOU my darling so come
meet me alone.
I' m soooo excited I feel like a kid again going on my first date,
butterflies and everything, I just want to have you wrap your big
manly arms around me and for us to have our first kiss..... the first
of millions!!!!
Love to Sandy, hugs and kisses to you
Your loving Princess
xxxxxxxxxx

lets see how he proposes to get out of this one
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's taken him a while but he came up with this excuse not to meet up, Sandy is not a problem though as I haven't seen her picture.....

Quote:

8:40 PM (21 minutes ago)

to me
I would like to know if you called the bank and what they said.Sandra
really needs the funds so please keep me updated and try your possible
best to help out.I have some business to take care of and i have to
even fly to United Arab Emirate this coming Monday for some business.I
will keep you updated.Even if am not able to meet you when you fly to
the Canada.I can let you meet Sandra and then you guys can hang around
and go for shopping together.Anyway haven't you been able to get any
phone number where i can reach you or give it to Sandra to call
you.She is really wanting to meet you and spend time with you.I really
want to see you and hold you so close to me.I know the time is near
and i cant wait to meet you and have you all to myself.Anyway i will
go now and will like to hear from you soon.Please keep me updated on
the funds.Love you loads

Its almost worth the ticket to meet Sandy...Not!

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not getting off with it quite so easily lazy boy:

Quote:
to David
Hi DD
I thought you would be happier at that I am coming to see you, have
you gone off me? Is it just me or are you cooling off?
I don't understand why you can't see me if you are flying to the
Emirates on Monday that still leaves most of Saturday and all of
Sunday?
I am very disappointed I booked a suite at the Ritz I foolishly
thought that as we are engaged (technically) we could spend a weekend
there together I have bought new lingerie and everything. Now you tell
me you don't want to spend even a small amount of time with me, I am
beginning to think you are starting to regret your promisses to me.
This is making me very sad, my heart smiles when I hear from you but I
don't think yours smiles when you hear from me, I have a good mind to
cancel the trip to see you.
By the way I rang the bank about the transfer that came back, they
didn't tell me much but then they don't, the C. I. banks are all like
that its what you use them for, but he did say that the account you
gave me was flagged up as 'suspected' he didn't say what of, I told
him it was Sandy's student account but that didn't cut much ice, I
think he knew a lot more than he was willing to say, you don't think
Sandy has unwittingly got involved in anything nefarious do you? I'm
sure she wouldn't do anything illegal but young people are so trusting
does she have any shady friends? Anyway the bank advised not to repeat
the transfer, but that doesn't matter as I will be there in person and
I can buy the pearls myself!
I do hope you still love me but I am having doubts.
your unhappy Princess
x

even managed to get the name he's now using in (my highlight) lets see how he likes them apples...

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
11:09 PM (10 hours ago)

to me
I am so disappointed from this message you sent to me.You have no idea how i really want to see you.I don't know what to believe anymore.I contacted the bank myself and they said you never did any transfer and Sandy has been sad and disappointed about the whole thing as you promised to help her.I don't know why you are doing this but something is not right somewhere and i don't know what to believe anymore.I dont know if you are just finding excuses not to send the funds to Sandra.I gave you another account.There was nothing wrong with both account numbers i gave you.I really want to see you but i have been so tight.I told you to just give me 2 weeks to finish up this business am doing and then i will be out to come and see you for good without going to anywhere again.I dont know why you cant even understand me.This is so simple.If you really love me.You will surely understand.Seriously i am so hurt with such words you sent to me but all the same its all good.I will see what God will do but dont forget that i really do love you and that you mean so much to me.Love you loads

If you're in a hole stop digging?

Is that tight as in Drunk? And whoa fella stay with the programme, Princess has done nothing wrong here, well not much.

I just heard the door slam she's gone off to NYC in a huff.....

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

David Donald Clinton
4:21 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
My darling,I cant also stop thinking about you! i guess you,re doing Active and healthy! It is my pleasure to hear from you and content of your mail are well noted,i Have agreed with you that your word is your bond, love and marriage understands to the both Party, I hold your word believing that from hence fort we are together' so therefore I have Nothing again to hide from you regarding my business and my life as i said love is all about understanding and i think i have find my joy in you, and i must not miss to have you as my future partner.

even though we haven met each other in person yet but i have a sincere feelings and good desire for our future.i want to be home with you soon so we can have a candlelight dinner together and talk more about each other! because am totally in love with you i will keep you to my heart dearly and show you that true love still exist.

I send you all my love this evening, I want to hug you and watch into your beautiful eyes and then I want to touch your hairs and slowly start to kiss you like teenagers in deep love with each other. I will express my feelings to you through body language and we will love each other and I will satisfy you. Honey please go to the bank again and command them to transfer the founds.you have authority cos your bankers cannot decided what you have to do!

I love you Carol, am patiently waiting for your reply. Hugs and kisses

What on earth?
He's back?

darling' - Paul
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Top work here, very smooth indeed. You're leading him by the nose.

If you need to determine where he really is you can use Spypig or similar. use "upload your own image" and send him some pictures of your best prize sheep or something, anything mundane that he can't recycle any more than he could get off the web anyway; so a blurry picture of a sheep is fine.
When he opens the image he will download it directly from Spypig, who will send you his real IP address Wink
Usual IP location caveats apply but you will have something to go on.

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to David
Darling D.D.
I have just arrived back from NYC, things here remain well Rowdy has
taken good care of the place whilst I have been away. I have attached
a photo of one of my favourites.
I was so very cross at you I would have loved to have met up with you
yesterday but as you were busy I came straight back, I know why they
call it the red eye, even in first class with the full size beds its
hard to sleep as the plane is really quite noisy, I will be getting my
beauty sleep later and lord knows I need it!
It was nice to read your mail even if it wasn't the grovelling apology
I was hoping for, so ok you are forgiven, I am so tired I am falling
asleep as I type I hope you can forgive my short message. please write
soon I do miss you so.
Your very lonely Princess

So Princess is still talking to him and has sent a lovely little snapshot of a pig whoops sheep, maybe we can find out where this little piggies been?

Thanks NG.

Smile

darling' - Paul
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic