SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rookie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MRSPIGGY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well first let me say this. How the hellz did I never know this site existed! Oddly enough I do this thing quite often and did not think something as cool as this was possiable.

Secondly I thought I was the best at this type of thing after reading some of the baits I would maybe make a rookie at best. You people are the best at the craft.

Example - Here is what got me the link to your site today from one of the Mods on an MMA fourm.

HAHA check this out was sent to my Skype so I am ******* with the guy and playing along.

Hello Dear sir.

I got your contact via skype search for a reliable, honest and a trust worthy person to entrust this huge transfer project with . My name is Mr.Fredrick Amoah I am the manager of the Barclays bank umasi Branch Ghana . I am a Ghanaian, married with two kids. I am writing to solicit for your assistance in the transfer of funds valued at $4,750,000.00 ( four million seven hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars.) This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the Manager made as profit during the last annual audition. I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year to my head office in Accra and they will never know of this excess.

As an official of the bank i can not be directly connected to this fund, so this informed me of contacting you for us to work for mutual benefits.I want you to assist in receiving this fund into your bank account for us Meanwhile you will have 40% of the total fund. Note there are practically no risks involved as it is going to be bank to bank transfer. All i need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me, i will appreciate it so much. As soon as i receive your response, i will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully.

You can contact me through my personal E-mail ([email protected])

Regards,
Mr.Fredrick Amoah.

My reply -

Dear sir,

Thank you for your kind message on Skype I am gald a friend tod you about me. I am interested in this extra monies you have aquired please let me know how this can start.

I have poor spelling at the best of times but I figured I would ham it up.

The reply I recieved -

Greetings Scott Facey.

I appreciate your willingness to deal with me sincerely in this transaction. I want you to understand the process of the transaction so that you can follow up dully for us to succeed with the project.

As i said in the email, the money to be transferred is presently in my bank as excess profit and nobody knows about it as i am the manager of my branch. I have submitted the annual quota for last year and the head office have signed and approved that since December 2011. Now i want to transfer this money out without the bank knowing that i am involved with the money and this is my plan.

I want to open an account here in my branch with your name and information which you will send to me and i will send you a fully signed deposit slip and also install the account on our bank database system with the money deposited into in your name as the original fund depositor. After that i will send you details of the bank to apply officially as the owner of the fund for the transfer of the fund into any account you will want to transfer the money over there in your country and i will be here to confirm to the bank that you are the owner of the account and that we you opened the account for you when you visited Ghana last year.

Please send me
Your full name,
Address,
Telephone number,
Date of birth,
Occupation.

Feel free to ask me any question you will like to ask and i will provide you with more details before we can go ahead with the
transfer.

Waiting to hear from you.
Regards.

Amoah Fredrick

This is where I fail I made a quick joke of it and crashed -

Your full name, Scott Digler Facey
Address, 2400 South Compton California . USA. PO box 17536
Telephone number, +1 643 555 3745
Date of birth, May 31 1972
Occupation. Bank Fraud investigation department

Her are my details I look forward to your reply and our new venture!

I would like to apply for a mentor as I would love to make an attempt at the greatness on here!
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome MRSPIGGY to eater. Read the stickies and eater uni and you can apply for a mentor here. Bait safely and have FUN.

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there! Most of us (like me) can never reach the pinnacles of greatness we see here, but maybe you'll be one of them. In the meantime, we certainly can have lots of fun. Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Sounds like you'll be friends with Alan soon, Mrs. Closed lad accounts!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Practice and lots of it...there are plenty of lads to help, until you can write it in your sleep.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome MRSPIGGY! Good to see another demented patch hand in here!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
2ND Amendment
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Mrs. Piggy. I love the other white meat.

be ready to kiss your grave i told you expect it
If this transaction fails i do not think i can live with it. I will kill myself and i hope this wll make you happy. VERY MUCH SO THANK YOU

This is Clear it seems what only know how to write is OK. That is not funy everytime you keep saying Ok, WHAT IS OK? Is OK what i ask you

Go away. You are not serious.You don't trust western union me my self don't trust you. To hell.

motor kill you and your family. You this big head. Thief like you. You and your family are goat, Idiot. Greatest fools, witch. Play with me i will send assassins against your family. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic