SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

address to send a gift?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always choose the difficult path....

Quote:
Paul Miller
3:09 PM (22 minutes ago)

to me
Its not a problem honey. Thanks a lot for all you are doing for me. I would be here waiting for a reply so I can pick the money up then tomorrow I would be on my way to the port to sort things out. Just take care of yourself and know that you are on my mind. I just came back from lunch and lying down waiting to hear back from you. I am missing you so much and I asked for a picture honey but you didnt send me one. Would be waiting to get one from you soon honey. Have a blessed day and know that I have you in mind. Love you a whole lot.

Hugs and Kisses honey,
xxxxxx

Quote:
to Paul
Ok Western Union have these forms you have to fill in do them as
quickly as you can then I can get on with this they close at 5pm and
are not available again until Monday
Princess

sent him three of the W.U. forms from here when Heathcliff has confused him sufficiently I will suggest either a safari or the moneygram/dollar chop options or maybe even both.

Very Happy

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dollachop! dollachop!! Then after the second dollachop the only way to be sure is to meet in person - so safari!!

I would do them in that order because one justifies the other.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I lurve a good dolla chop Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very keen isn't he, but the silly boy didn't read the forms whoops ....

Quote:
Paul Miller [email protected]
3:51 PM (10 minutes ago)

to me
Honey those documents are for you to fill, you just need to fill them and give it to Healthcliffe to go and transfer the money. When it is done,He would be given some number and the question and answer that you have to provide to me, its called the MTCN number that to get to me to be able to pick up the money from Western Union. You have to do that as soon as possible and get back to me honey.

Love you lots,

and so eager...

Quote:
3:53 PM (10 minutes ago)

to me
You can use the hotel's address,

P.o.box 154,Osu,

Accra- Ghana

Quote:
To Paul
Dearest you need to look at the forms, you have to fill them in not
me, they are anti terrorism/fraud forms they said the recipient - you
have to fill them in not me, they wont accept the payment without
these forms, apparently its only for transfers to west Africa.
x

Shame this won't work will tell him Moneygrams are available at the weekends.

will probably need a bit of guidance regarding dollar chop

Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hes such a lazy bones
Quote:
4:05 PM (3 minutes ago)

to me
Honey I dont know how I am going to fill these forms out. I have never done this before when I sent money to Africa. Just go there and talk to them cos I dont know how I am going to fill all that out and send back. It looks too complicated. If they wont let you send the money then I dont know what else to say or do. You can just let Mr H go there and send the money as to his brother or something cos this is getting really hard for me and I dont understand it. Just send him to go get it done and I am sure they wouldnt ask anything much. Would be waiting for a reply honey. Take care of yourself honey.

Love you,
xxxxx

Quote:
To Paul
Darling they won't let anyone, me or Heathcliffe send money without
these forms being filled in, they shut at five so you had better get
your skates on

Laughing

darling' - Paul
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good JW. There's no way he'll want to fill in those forms and he probably doesn't want to use Moneygram. Either way you've backed him into a corner. As for the dollachop there's plenty of baiters who can advise or examples to follow. You can either play the role yourself with no additional emails involved or open another account and have an email exchange between yourself or ask someone to do the chop for you. Feel free to PM me if you want the latter or have any questions!

He won't know whether he's coming or going by the time you finish with him!

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Phil

He's already running round like a headless chicken:

Quote:
4:17 PM (9 minutes ago)

to me
I seriously don't understand what is going on and I am thinking seriously of how to get this money to me honey. Please call me now honey, I need to talk to you 00233248081756. Call me as soon as you get this so i can talk to you. I think that would be faster. Please do that as soon as you can honey.

Love you

and before I can even mention it here he is again:

Quote:
4:21 PM (8 minutes ago)

to me
Honey, if this is giving us problems lets just forget about it and probably go to Moneygram to do it, Its another money transfer agency and I think it would be better if you do it through there. I have no idea how to fill those docs so how do I do it. Honey, if they wont do it for you just forget about it and go to Moneygram to do it there. I am sure there would be one around your area. Do that and let me know what you see.

Do you think he may have psychic abilities?

Very Happy

of course I will need chapter and verse on how to do a money gram that could take ages!

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I sent this:

Quote:
to Paul
Ok sweatypie, I will ring the post office and get them to send
Heathcliffe back home, you will have to explain moneygrams to me, are
you sure this is a safe way to send money, those forms from the other
bunch looked a bit useless to me. I guess you know best, you are my
big strong man and its been ages since you talked lovingly to me, you
want me to send you another picture? have you worn the other one out?
do you want another sexy pic? I think I may have one of me in a bikini
from a holiday last summer.
I do hope this money thing gets resolved soon, it would be quicker for
me to fly over with the money than all this electronic garbage which
clearly doesn't work. send me all the info on this money gram thing.
I want to be warm and fuzzy with you.....
your lovesick princess.
xxx

Quote:
7:04 PM (41 minutes ago)

to me
Honey I really do understand you and I agree that you would have to let Heathcliffe get back home and you can go there yourself tomorrow and do the transfer cos I think it would be better if you go there yourself to put things in place. Honey I think the best thing to do is cash the money and go to western Union yourself, tell them you are doing the wire transfer to your husband and you dont have to talk too much just let them know that there is no way you can get those docs to me. Okay,so if they dont allow you,just go to moneygram and do it there, I dont know why its getting really difficult for you to send this money to me cos I dont remember having all these problems while sending money to Africa the last time.

Just let them understand that it is you doing it and you know what you are doing,that its your husband you are sending it to. Send the money in two budges honey, you can send one in the morning and do the other in later in the noon. Make things clear to them, let them know that we have been together for long years cos I think its the reason why they decide not to send money to Africa. This is really a bother honey and its driving me nuts, I really dont know what to do about this whole thing, its getting me confused honey. You have no idea how much I want to finish with this work and get back home to you. I miss talking lovely to you honey, I really wish I could do that to you everytime but you know how things are going right now and I am normally not in a better state to write loving words to you but I am really sorry honey, just dont worry I would make it up to you at the right time. I am just not a happy man lately is why I am not able to write you sweet things from my heart cos I keep thinking too much.

I have always had you in mind and you would be on my mind every time as usual, you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I appreciate you so much honey. I just get worried sometimes and missing you every time, I keep looking at that picture and it makes me miss you so much, I want to hold that body,squeeze it and make you scream my name out of good feelings honey, I want to make good love to you kiss you and caress you till you get that feeling, you know that feeling that makes you scream your partners name and confess love to him when you get that good loving. You deserve that best thing and I would try my best to make you happy honey.

Honey, I want a very sexy picture of you and I am sure the one in the Bikini would be really nice to have and admire, as you know i'm getting worn out on the other cos I have admire all the parts of your body I see and imagined holding them so many times and I need a change you know. I need to get another one I can always look at and admire, think of you and kiss you anyhow just like I do every night. You have made me really happy and I am very glad to have met you, cant wait to go on that honeymoon with you, go places and go on vakays with you. In fact I want to live my dream and it has started with the special woman I have always wanted and here I am smiling while writing to my special woman. Honey I must say that you have been a dream come through and I will forever be grateful to you and treat you like the princess that you are.

I am sorry if I couldn't make it up to you the way you wanted it but I hope you understand me honey, I would make it up to you at the right time when I am in my best of moods honey. I really miss you and would be expecting a surprise call from you one of these days but until then you take care and have a good evening my love.

Hoping to read from you soon, with much love from your prince,
xxxxxxxx

sorry? I still don't know how to send a Moneygram and the Post Office is closed on Saturday....

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

seems Paul has other things on his mind this morning

Quote:
8:47 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
Darling am waiting to see your lovely photo

Horney little blighter isn't he, I may treat him to another picture of the divine ms M. I think theres one with her in a bikini, do you think he has a thing for older women?

Dolla chop on the way, yes please Phil, not sure how its done so experienced person welcome.

C. Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fundamental basis of a dollar-chop is that you finally make a payment and an interloper gets in there and steals it.

In its simplest form, you can just send him an email saying thanks for the new paying in account details, and that you have made the transfer successfully. He will immediately know what has gone on (someone has impersonated him) and crap himself as he tries to stop the mischief. Of course he will be too late.

An alternative is to make a payment by some means then send him a goading email from a "lad" account, ie
Quote:
ur maga the princess na rich rich but u have no level ok
take hand ffrom mek i eat am, go back to ur cafe small boi
nor dis be for u

Your maga the Princess is very rich but you are an amateur
leave her alone so I can take her money, go back to your internet cafe, youngster.
This isn't for you

This is especially good if your character has sent a parcel of cash or a cheque in the post.

There are many other ways to do it. Done right it is a real kick in the guts for a lad who has been working a willing victim for weeks and when it is all about to come to fruition, suddenly finds himself the victim of a callous theft. Oh, cruel irony! if he has an email address for the "chopper" you can expect to see some very bad language indeed, which is always a good sign Smile

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

W.T.F.???

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
10:22 AM (5 hours ago)

to me .
How are you doing love ? When will all this come to an end ?
Hope you had a lovely weekend angel . Been thinking alot about you darling and i don't have any emails from you .
Hoping to hear from you soon take care

All quiet on the western front....

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok think its time for the kick up the proverbial, I will send him a mail later today, along the lines of transfer gone through, a thank you would be nice...

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy That's fine JW. If you're not familiar with a dollachop then even Nailgunner's excellent explanation would seem confusing. Simply tell him that you received his lovely email giving you instructions on how to do a moneygram that you especially liked the picture with all the hearts and roses and that you have sent the money as requested by him to his friend Mr G0mer. You can say whatever amount you like. If you want to PM me the catcher email account you're using I'll send you an email you can forward to him if he asks for proof.

This is essentially pretending that someone has been monitoring the emails between you and Paul and then at the last moment has impersonated him and got you to send the money to a different person. As Nailgunner says: ultimate fraustration for a lad!

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ true, well clarified. Do shout if you want someone to play the "lad" character, I'll bring the Pidgin.

Actually this does seem to happen quite a bit in lad company, there really is no honour among thieves. They will cut each other's throats for a few naira.

Besides the excellent amount of woe it causes the lad, it leaves your character blameless and free to continue her torturing of the poor creature.

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the little ingrate this, suitably cryptic I hope

Quote:
to Paul
Hi Paul
I just got the notification back I thought you would be straight on to
say thank you at the very least, whats going on you did get the money
didn't you?
sad and lonely princess
x

darling' - Paul
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice and subtle. Perfect! Thumbs up

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting a bit worried...

Quote:
6:01 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
Honey, I don't understand what you are talking about, I have been waiting for you to send me the MTCN number and the question and answers so I can pick the money up and nothing came so how was I supposed to pick it up then. I am still confused about this whole thing honey, where did you send it through, western union or Moneygram ?
Anyway, I miss you pretty bad and I have been thinking of what has been keeping you from writing to me or even replying my messages at least. I really miss you honey, you left me thinking the whole time and I felt really bad thinking you have ignored me but at least it's good to hear from you though. At least you put a smile on my face.
Please get back to me and let me know where you sent the money to then I would know what to do. Have a blessed day and know that your prince loves you and thinks about you so much.

Kisses and hugs love,
Xxxx

So princess answers in all innocence

Quote:
to Paul
Sweety I have been answering your messages, I sent the money through Moneygram as you said and I made it payable to your friend like you told me to, I havent been ignoring you I did as you asked me to.
Your princess
xxxxx

oh dear do we have a problem?

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear we do have a problem which will take a while to unravel, Princess is being ever so helpful....
meanwhile Paul is very confused.

Quote:
7:41 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
Ok love to what name did you send the money too and I need the mtcn number so he can pick it up and bring the money to me love .

Quote:
8:14 AM (35 minutes ago)

to me
Honey do you want me to just walk to Moneygram and ask them to get me the money with any details love , they gave you a receipt love after you sent the money I need the refs number and the name you sent the Money too. Am thinking about you everyday and I want to be with you soon . Kisses and hugs

refs? numbers? .....

Quote:
to Paul
Hi Honey bunny

I really don't understand what you need the number for I sent it to you on Saturday, when you picked up the money, whats going on?????
very worried Princess
x

Not entirely sure what numbers he needs an eight digit payment code?
But as its already been sent - allegedly, I'm hoping I won't need it

darling' - Paul

Last edited by justwhistle on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When he starts to get annoyed just give him a random 8-digit number and tell him it went to Mr G0mer and see what he says. Very Happy

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ohh he's getting annoyed now....

Quote:
10:31 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
What are you talking about darling , do you think am stupid or what , How can someone pick up the money without details ?
Just give me the details on the receipt or call them and ask if the money is still there .

Or give me your number and i will call you .

and

Quote:
10:34 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
Moneygram in Ghana does not work on Saturday ok . So if anything i was going to pick it up yesterday . Honey stop playing these games with me ok .

Time to go for the big reveal I think

Quote:
HOW DARE YOU!!!
I did not think you were stupid but I am about to revise that opinion, you wrote to me and gave me yet another address to send the money, I did this and now you claim not to have received it, WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT, I have done what you asked me to so YOU STOP NOW!!!!!
The money was sent and it was picked up I have confirmation of that, and whats all this about GHANA????
you told me to send it to Nigeria!
I AM VERY VERY ANGRY, YOU HAVE THE MONEY!!!

I am not your princess anymore

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm..this is what I imagine your lad to be going through while he reads that.

typing

Very Happy

typing

Neutral

typing

Sad Mad Shocked banghead

Wait until he finds out you didn't send it to 9ja by mistake.

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh dear is this the end for princess and paul?

Quote:
12:37 PM (25 minutes ago)

to me
I think you have a mental problem darling , Why would i ask you to send money to Nigeria if am in Ghana .
You've really hurt me and you will never find someone like me in your life ok .

Take care

so I sent him this:

Quote:
to Paul
I sent the money because you asked me to:

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 11:23 AM, S. S. wrote:
> Hi Honey
> I Hope you are well and fine OK? Honey I am just missing you so much and want to be with you always and hole you ad kiss your body all >over because you are my wife OK?
>Honey am having dificulty with my PC that is why I am using a friend PC and I hope I can vet mine fixed soon but for now I am mailing you >from here ok?
>Honey its simple for you to go to the Moneygram and is not difficult like Western Union, and just send me £5000.00 GBP please and give me >the MTCN number and here are the details of my friend to send the money to because he help me with the money and so I am paying him >back and have some for me

>NAME: S. G.
>CITY: LAGOS
>TEL: +[44] 702

>Thank you darling and I do really love you so much and cant wait to be with you and here is a gift for you.

>Paul XXX

You even sent me a lovely card, you are making me very unhappy and VERY VERY CROSS!

I wonder if he will answer?

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul

Last edited by justwhistle on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JW can you remove the email address and the name details as this forum is not behind a log in and if your lad googles either the address or the names he will probably find this site.

Thanks

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whoops

Sorry, thanks Phil didn't think of that.

C.

darling' - Paul
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic