SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MANAGING MY BAITS. ANY ADVICE WELCOME

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Money Trap
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So ive been at this great sport now for about 5 months. Im at the position, which im hoping others have experienced, where i have about 6 baits going live, and about 5 doormant because of the other 6 Surprised
Now, apart from the fact that, because i have about 7 email acc's, its all getting a bit confusing.
I am currently baiting 3 different lads with 6 different characters, double baiting with different sim cards etc, and so far i have managed to keep a hold on it.
So what im asking is how long should i hang onto a bait acc. Do the lads share information on phone numbers and accs like we do? Is one bait per acc per character the way forward?
What number of bait accounts is normal, how many is excessive, and whats realistic.
Im thinking of wrapping all my baits up to their natural conclusions, and starting with all new accs.
All advice welcome

honestly I do not have credit on my phone any more for international calls: Addo

I WILL NOTAGAIN ISSUE YOU OUR BANK ACCOUNT TO JOKE WITH NOR TO PLAY WITH,
THEREFORE ALL WE NEED HERE IS TO HAVE YOU FLY DOWN. Frank

My heart is full of tears, I don't know you can larry to me: Anita

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 7 right now. Three active, one seldom used and the other 3 are there if I need them. My original character is still playing around. I don't see a need to drop the ones you have already. You can let them go dormant if you don't have time to keep up with them. There are some people here with many more accounts than this.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten repeat emails from the same lad I baited months ago. They don't realize they've been baited. They think, I guess, that I'm a victim who ran into difficulties making the payment. No need to drop your characters.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Finbarr Saunders
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Money you must be driving yourself nuts with all those different accounts! I started off with 30 lads about a month ago and I'm down to about 15, I might fire up a few more now. I bait them all from the same Gmail account and same phone, Gmail makes it very easy to manage multiple lads, if you use the search feature at the top of the page you can instantly bring up all the emails you've had with any particular lad. You can label them to make it even easier.

Normally the chances of any of your lads actually knowing each other or sharing info on you are slim to none, but even if you accidentally CC the wrong lad (I've done it a couple of times) it's no big deal, in fact it can work to your advantage because a) they find out they have a "competitor" for your cash so they work even harder, and b) you introduce them to the possibility of a dollar chop later on.

EDIT: sorry I just realised you're using each account for a different character Smile I should pay more attention.

"May God Cancel you as you cancel this transaction in Jesus name amen" - Michael Smith
"we give out the loan at 2% interest rate anally" - Mr Gerrad
"May Okaja shrine kill u and ur house hold. Monkey." - Robert James

Sign My Mugu Guestbook

Last edited by Finbarr Saunders on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would hold on to your accounts if you feel a need to let them go dormant for a while. I've only heard of one occasion where there was a surprise development as a result of an account being reused for another bait. So I don't think it's worth throwing them away.

Also keep in mind that if you bring a bait to an end in such a way that the character can no longer email, such as death or something like that, then obviously that account will be dead in the lad's mind. So just let it sit for a while and use your others in the meantime. But if a bait ends in such a way that your character would still be alive and kicking, i.e. the character chewed out the lad and decided to stop contact, then that account is obviously safe to use.

One other thing I like to do is to change the name on the account. This works well for accounts where the address is rather general, for example [email protected]. So the name could be "Joe Smith" and you could change it to "Betty Brown" and the actual address doesn't seem strange when compared to the name. I imagine most lads are more likely to see a name and remember it, than to see the address and have it ring a bell. My most recent such change was for an account where I used a last name in the address, and that allows me to change the first name. If any lads happen to ask, I'll use the story that the address owners husband died, so the wife has taken to using it.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
even if you accidentally CC the wrong lad
I've even mailed from the wrong character and nothing has ever been said.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I initially started out with 3 baits and then increased them as time went by. I have about 26 different email accounts, ranging from all types of occupations by the characters so I change them up as needed.

For me it depends on the type of bait and whether it is "hot" meaning it is requiring a good deal of my time, then I slack off on the other baits.

On most baits, I stick to the rule of one reply with one question per day per lad. If the bait goes "hot" and there is more action required, I slack off on the other lads and use some excuse as to why they have not heard from me.

For me a "hot" bait requires some thought when things are happening fast, I need to figure out my next goal for the lad.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Finbarr Saunders
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When/if I start creating multiple characters to use on the same lad then I think I'll still do it all from the same Gmail account. At the moment my lads send/receive from my @yahoo.com email address which I manage from a Gmail account - I set up a POP collection and also send via the Yahoo server so the lad is totally unaware of my @gmail.com address, with the added benefit that my email headers are untraceable because my replies are created in my Gmail account... if that all makes sense. You can easily set your Gmail account to reply from the same address that the original message was sent to, so no danger of getting your characters mixed up.

In a nutshell, I'll create multiple gmail/yahoo email addresses/names but manage all my characters from the same Gmail account.

"May God Cancel you as you cancel this transaction in Jesus name amen" - Michael Smith
"we give out the loan at 2% interest rate anally" - Mr Gerrad
"May Okaja shrine kill u and ur house hold. Monkey." - Robert James

Sign My Mugu Guestbook
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It helps to write things down. I keep a list of all my email accounts, the character's name associated with that account, and a brief description of the character's personality.

What is "normal" and "excessive" is all a function of how much time and energy you have to devote to baiting. For me, right now, that number is 0 baits but, in the past, I have had many going at the same time. Usually, I'll start by replying to a dozen or so scam emails and gradually boil that down to 2 or 3 who seem especially eager or interesting and focus on them until they flame out before starting a new crop.

Good luck and have fun! If things get too crazy, just drop a few lads. It's always fun to read a lad's emails as he frantically tries to get you back on board. Razz

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a computer file for each character, listing name, address, birth date, bank account, passport number, etc. I play by the rule that each character can be in only one place at one time, and whatever life situations happen to that character affect all his/her baits. So when S. was stung by a jellyfish, thus putting several baits on hold, A. was still in the hospital with him when the GWC12 bait started, and entered the bait when she got out of the hospital. And when A. attempted to go to London to collect lottery winning, that affected another bait.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my technique combined with mine could be interesting (and an extra suggestion)

one gmail address with several yahoo addresses connected via pop3/forwarding and smtp connected, for exact one bait.

you can have the same character in different gmail accounts, but for every bait, the character has a separate mailaddress. all character related to one bait can be accessed through this one gmail account.

with this method, you can't confuse different baits. one gmail account, one bait.

with multifox, you can have as many gmail addresses open as you want, at the same time. only limit: not more than 3 in a firefox window, as multifox does not allow different profiles within one window.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use something called web mail notifier which you can find on the internet for your specific purpose. I have 26 gmail accounts and one Yahoo one and web mail notifier allows me to keep them all open at the same time.

You can set it to check those accounts evert 1 second to ????? ( I don't know what the highest number of minutes is -- I think it goes past 120 mins)

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
I use something called web mail notifier )

+1

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/webmail-notifier/

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for that Morgain! That will be very handy, or annoying! Laughing

Cellphone - web store
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One bit of advice. When you have all your email addys entered into it and it is all set, DON'T left click on the little envelope (mine is at lower right hand corner of my firefox screen or else ALL the email addys you have entered will start opening in tabs at the top of the screen. I hate it when I do that, then I have to start clicking on all the little x's on the tabs.

I do that at least one time per day and just want to slap my knuckles for forgetting.

But you can RIGHT click on it and see what new emails are in each account.

Quite a little handy dandy tool.

Thanks PF for adding the link.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Money Trap
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, thanks you all fine people, what an overwhelming response. All good advice and much appreciated. Gonna find what works best for me, but i do like the sound of opening multiple accounts at a time. Gonna give this a tickle first i think and take it from there.
Thanks to everyone that has answered, and any that might yet do so.
Next big step will be publishing. Should have something soon, as soon as i get organised.

Thanks again
MT Wink

honestly I do not have credit on my phone any more for international calls: Addo

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I set my notifier to automatically open when I get a mail. This is a great toy!

Cellphone - web store
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything to make it easy for us is a good thing -- and bad thing for the lads!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Money Trap
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my sweet Jesus.
But this is a KIK@SS bit of programming.
Web Mail Notifier with Firefox.
All i can say is simply that,
Not having it is like not having it and then having it is like, well, its like having it after not having it.
But then having it and not realising how you managed for so long without having it is liberating to say the least.
If you know what i mean.
Def up there with my top 5 bating tools.
So folks, if you havnt got it, go out there and get it!
Then youll know how good actually having it really is.
Absolute LIFESAVER. And now i can have my tool bar back Smile
And some more of my life!

Thanks Morgain and Pastor Frank
Its The Nuts

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
^^^^^very happy Money Trap^^^^^

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic