SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Which way

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
poorgan33
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great site I have messed with ]419 scams on my own for a bit, but this site I am new to is bringing my game to new thoughts
I have a mentor separate deindentified e-mails (gmail) and have a couple of lads on my lines

Here is one, He wants of course all the presumed info, I have given some fake info before but had lost them, and thoughts on how to string this along?
Quote:
Attn: Mr. (me)

With reference to your email response to this management, kindly fill out your name and other data as listed below therein this mail. It starts at the bottom.

INFORMATION'S REQUESTED

1. Full name:
2. Contact address:
3. Telephone / Fax number:
4. Nationality:
5. Occupation:
6. Marital status:?
7. Copy of your driver’s license or international passport for onward verification.?

This is to confirm the authenticity of your claim!!

On receipt of the information, you shall be educated on the process mastered to facilitate this transaction in the earliest.

Mr. Abdul Saram
Foreign Payment Department
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Phone: *******

To: Mr. Abdul Saram
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 2:48 AM
Subject: Re: Attn: Mr. Demorris.

Mr Saram

Thank you for contacting me, I am worried about this sort of thing. My farm is not well, and this money would be a huge help. It has been very dry here. Is it safe to send this information to you? How should I send it to you? I am not very good with computers.

Thanks you for your time

Mr. Demorris

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 3:50 AM, Mr. Abdul Saram ‪< wrote:
Attn: Mr. Demorris.

Thanks for your quick response.

First, this fund in question is a result of compensation fund to all foreign contractors whom have been scammed months / years back, and I must tell you are very lucky for your name to be included by UNO in Collaboration with the USA Government whom has assigned us to undertake this assignment..

After going through your mail, be inform that we have withdraw all the dealing we have with MR. GERSHON SHAPIRO who was claiming to be your representative here in my office over your contract inheritance fund, and has been arrested which his to face the consequences of whom most of them are presently under the police custody and will face prosecution under section 32 A sub section 1-2-4 of the criminal code of Malaysia, pending on when we finish with our investigation and have your fund release to you as the said benefactor.

To further the transactions, you are to produce the below requested information as soon as possible.

INFORMATION'S REQUESTED

1. Full name:
2. Contact address:
3. Telephone / Fax number:
4. Nationality:
5. Occupation:
6. Marital status:?
7. Copy of your driver’s license or international passport for onward verification.?

This is to confirm the authenticity of your claim!!

On receipt of the information, you shall be educated on the process mastered to facilitate this transaction in the earliest.

Mr. Abdul Saram
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Phone: +60166916396

To: him
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: Attention:

Mr Saram

I am concerned I am not dead, what should I do?

Mr. Demorris

On 3/8/12, Mr. Abdul Saram wrote:
> Attention:
> TRANSFER OF US$11,800,000.00 TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
> We are writhing to know if it's true that you are DEAD? Because we received
> a notification from one MR. GERSHON SHAPIRO of USA stating that you are DEAD
> and that you have giving him the right to claim your funds. He stated you
> died on a CAR accident. He has been calling us regarding this issue, but we
> cannot proceed with him until we confirm this by not hearing from you after
> 7days.Be advised that we have made all arrangements for you to receive and
> confirm your funds without any more stress, and without any further delays.
> All we need to confirm now is your been DEAD Or still Alive. Because this
> MAN'S message brought shock to our minds. And we just can't proceed with him
> until we confirm if this is a reality OR not. But if it happened we did not
> hear from you after 7days, then we say: MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE"
> YOUR JOY AND SUCCESS REMAINS OUR GOAL.
> May the peace of the Lord be with you wherever you may be now.
> Yours Faithfully,
> Mr. Abdul Saram
> Foreign Payment Department.
> Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
> E-mail: his email
>
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Give him whatever fake info you have and a junk data file renamed as whatever.jpg to claim as your license. Then you can pester him for his identification, maybe some pics of him with his coworkers, whatever you want. When he asks for money send him some with http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/...if you use moneygram he'll have to go to a bank to determine if you really sent it. If you set it up so he can only cash it at the receivers location then he may have to travel a bit first Wink

In the end he may have spent some money chasing money that was never there and you may have gotten a few laughs out of it =)

Also when he gets tired of moneygrams/western union, you can ask for bank account information so you can do a wire transfer. Get a piggy for your siggy that way..

Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg 2012
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake Name Generator.

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Leave some of the info off. Hopefully he'll ask for it again, thus wasting time.

Don't send any sort of ID. Instead, if you want to send him a file, take a valid JPEG file, open it in a hex editor, and scramble some bytes near, but not at, the beginning. The result may be an error or a riot of colors, depending on what part of the file you edit. Or splice the beginning of a JPEG file on the rest of a different kind of file.

For an address, look up on Google Maps or the county GIS website a city other than where you live, and pick either a street that doesn't exist or a number that doesn't exist on a street that does. Use an adjacent ZIP code to further mixfuse the post office if the lad mails something.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
poorgan33
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What I was looking for thanks!

Po
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have used fake information before and there is not a lot in your sent box you may be able to find that again.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to have some fun and eat up the lads cybercafe bandwidth, get a largeish .dll file from your computer. 15 Mb is a good figure, copy it and then rename it passport.jpg or which ever file extension you prefer then send away to laddo.

He will spend an age downloading it on his crappy dial up modem and then end up with a large file which he will never be able to open no matter how hard he tries. Smile

Rinse and repeat for all lads Twisted Evil

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

they just don't have dial up internet. that requires land lines.

they have 3g internet, and although it does not work too quick, it still works (and the quality increases)

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well either way nice high data costs Twisted Evil

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
poorgan33
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay so I emailed "him" fake addresses, 1 12 mb junk file for a passport and set up a K7 phone number which he called. He then sent me a copy of "his" passport and saying that funds have been released. I am waiting to hear on what his cut will be and when his scam come in.
Quote:

Attn: Alex DeMo((.

In response to your email with your identification and requested data, Be informed that we have gone ahead to get a schedule of payment from the Barclays Bank PLC and will simply be waiting for the final payment order from the FSA. You have to understand the need to properly get all the necessary transfer documents in place before carrying out a transfer of this magnitude and we shall promptly update you as soon as all the necessary documents are in place.

Find attached a copy of the schedule and my passport.

With this procedure you have to choose the mode of payment you prefer to receive your fund from this management, because our international remittance department will notify the paying Bank that his assigned to undertake the remittance of your fund as soon as the final payment order from the FSA is issued, which is Barclays Bank PLC of Malaysia.

Mode of payment:

1. Union pay ATM Debit card
2. Telegraphic Wire Transfer
3. Cash payment.

Mr. Abdul Sar**
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Phone: +60166916396
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic