SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is Your Pet Peeve?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

People who drive cars the size of go-carts on the freeway and then get mad because everyone else is bigger Laughing

Sorr, j/k Morgain. I just couldn't resist Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad note about 18 wheelers over the weekend. A young local girl was killed when she lost control on an off-ramp and was hit by an 18 wheeler. She died at the scene. The truck driver was from Canada and was quoted by the police officer as saying he never wanted to drive a truck again. He said the two had eye contact as his truck smashed into her car.

I guess it peeves me that a young girl dies going to work here when half a world away there's a host of Morons who don't deserve another breath.

Edit to add link to story:
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2012/03/lawrence_woman_dies_in_sunday.html
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:
People who drive cars the size of go-carts on the freeway and then get mad because everyone else is bigger Laughing

Sorr, j/k Morgain. I just couldn't resist Cool

As a bit of clarification bearkat, I was not on a freeway with my little car. I did not drive that car on the freeways, but used our other BIGGER car. And I know that cannot resist feeling. It grabs you and you cannot let go! Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here in Maine there seems to be a problem with people who park in the fire lane in front of the grocery store while a fellow passenger picks up "a few things" They put on their emergency flashers, like that makes it ok. And the local PD will do nothing about this. THEY SHOULD!! You know how much revenue the city can raise by ticketing these bastards??

Also at the service desk of any store, the old people, or just morons who spend several minutes deciding which lotto tickets they want to buy, have about 50 of them saved, cash them in and decide they want more tickets, or buy them and scratch them at the counter, holding up EVERYBODY!! Same goes with the morons at the same service desk who need to buy multiple money orders or send off multiple money transfers through WU or MG.

Regarding the idiots scratching tickets at the counter, I work as a cashier in a mini-mart, and when someone does this, I ask them to kindly move aside for my other customers. Most are nice, some a couple got really pissed at me for asking them that. Getting them angry really makes my day!! Laughing

Finally, old farts who wait until all their merchandise is rung up, and they SLOWLY look for their check book (cheque book) and SLOWLY write out the check (cheque) asking multiple times "what was the total again?" Lock these people up in old folks home and never ever let them out in public again, EVER!!
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People who call a business, intending to order a part, pay by credit card, and have it shipped to their residence. Who can't manage to tell you their own name, let alone their address. And heaven forbid they have their credit card handy.

I'm not posting from work or anything Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Speaking of posting from work ( Laughing ):

People who call my personal cell for business matters. There's a very short list of people who are allowed to do this. If you're not on that list, we have an office phone for a reason. And if you call me on my day off, I will have your head on a stick.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

My peeve is: People who post People who post all of the good pet peeves before I get to the topic...Evil or Very Mad Before I can post it. LOL (Refer Page 1)

No, not really. I just thought I'd give ParaNoid a little bit of stick, in jest.
No offense meant.

I don't mind spelling errors so much but if there are several the post becomes something less than easy to read. To not spell-check is indicative of a lack of respect to whom the post is to be read by.

Also spacing. If the text is all compressed with line after line it is wearisome to read. I find I skip over such posts sometimes.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So many mentioned ....

- People who put fog lights on for a gentle mist and don't turn them off for another week.
- Drivers who don't know the basic highway code .... braking is a manouever people!
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks for jolting my memory.

Where I live it is the law that if your windshield wipers are on, you MUST turn your headlights on. What part of that law do they not understand.

I know they can see, but other drivers need to be able to see them coming and if following need to see their taillights.

Many drivers think if their running lights are on, which come on with the newer vehicles they are good to go - forgetting that their taillights are not on.

GRRRRR!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^In the UK our front and rear lights come together, sounds like its older cars in the US that have seperate light switches front and back.

Woman, mobile clamped to her right ear, drives straight over roundabout, right in front of me. Had to make a quick decision, not to hit my horn (woman lose control accident happen,etc), why is there never a policeman around.

If you think you have seen bad drivers, try driving down Golders Green road on a Saturday night, Kids in full reverse across the road, without looking.
Sunday's if you can drive from one end to the other without having an accident, you deserve a medal.
Done the journey many times, there is a trick to doing it safely.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ In newer US vehicle the front lights come on automatically when you start your car.

If you want the full highlights/tailights, you pull one switch.

The automakers need to make it like you described.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fridays. Because Friday is payday.

Don't get me wrong. I love that I get paid on Friday. But why does everyone else have to? More specifically, why am I the one that has to pass out the checks to over 100 employees? Who all want their check right away? And why can't people understand that, if 100 people all want their checks at the same time, they're going to be waiting for a long time for it?

I hate Fridays.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ They need direct deposit. Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fo'andles wrote:
^In the UK our front and rear lights come together, sounds like its older cars in the US that have seperate light switches front and back

On most older US cars the parking lights and tail lights come on when you turn one position to the right, the full headlights come on when you go to the next position. In some states it is illegal to drive with only the parking lights on.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BearSeason wrote:
I hate Fridays.

Me, too.

Too many co-workers say something like "TGIF" or "Yeah, end of work week". I give them the death stare until they remember that I am the ONE and ONLY who HAS to work Saturdays, a double shift in fact.

My pet peeve, people who gush about Fridays.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of Fridays, (there I go again... I really, really need to get a life!) people who assume that "Casual Friday" in the office means that you can dress up as if you're going to the cabin or the beach for the weekend. Add to that some people who should never be allowed, in the name of human decency and good taste, to dress up as if they're going to the cabin or the beach on Casual Friday, especially in public.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Last edited by HANS MOLEMAN on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

United EFFFING Airlines. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I assume you are a fan of this site.

Don't get me started on airline peeves. Mad That would be a separate thread.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably - I just took a short trip to Illinois and most of my crap is gone, although I've been assured I'll get it back.

...probably should **** the airline, but I'm still fairly peeved. I'll edit, later.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pets that use children, soldiers and disease!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geezer FIBs with nasty breath who think one dance means you're ready to jump into bed with them. Rolling Eyes

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People who think that their car horn is an acceptable substitute for getting out of their car, walking up to the front door and ringing the doorbell.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

+1 on the cell phone peeves. Friends who come to a party and spend half their time texting other people instead of spending time with live people in the same room. Strangers who can't stay in their lane because they've got a cell phone to their head. The great majority of people around here drive like crap anyway -- giving them a cell phone is like giving a loaded .45 to a 3-year old.

Oh, and missionaries who come to the door at 9:00 p.m. to ask me if I've seen, well, You-Know-Who. I put on a very concerned face, and say, "NO, I HAVEN'T, AND HE'S LATE FOR DINNER. IF YOU SEE HIM TELL HIM THE LAMB IS GETTING COLD."

That lasts for about a year until the new crop graduates. Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ When missionaries come to my door and want me to accept or give a donation for their literature, I have some literature of my own from my church which I tell them I will gladly exchange. They decline and we don't see them again.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-The overabundance of American flags in the US. Do you really have to be that overly-patriotic? Seriously NO other country does that and it's become an eye sore to look at.
-The public toilets in Southern California (Particularly Los Angeles), the most uncleanly things I've ever seen.
-iPod Touch and it's lack of battery life
-Native speakers of the English language who have extremely poor grammar and combine it with their terrible chat-speak, only to make what they said incomprehensible.
-Panhandlers (Become a porn star already, you'll make more money and it's a lot more legitimate than sitting on the street with a sign begging for money. Some of you aren't even poor! Get over yourself and stop trying to think you can scam people!)
-People who think they have the right of way over the pedestrians and the walking signal is on.
-Authors and other professionals misspelling "all right" as "alright."
-Americans and other English speakers live as expats and don't learn the language in the other country and complain that nobody understands them.
-The tram police in Utah.
- The police in a certain city in Utah.
-When Utahns assume things and get offended when they find out that you are not "one of them" or start crying, throwing tantrums, etc.
-Most Utahns in general
-The Southern US dialects- Completely intelligible and I struggle to understand what you are saying and I can understand people in the UK and Australia as well.
-People who judge you based on stereotypes
-My Danish relatives
-Xenophobes
-People telling you that the only useful language or only language you should learn is Spanish or that you know English already and don't need to learn another language.
-People who claim the US is the best country in the world and get butthurt when you say you want to be an expat in another country.
-My mother
-My father
-People who honk at me to tell me how "hot" I am, random "Will you marry me?"s, "I love you (when I don't even know who you are)", to "scare" me, etc. If you honk at me, don't be surprised (or offended) if I give your the finger or to "fuck off" because you frankly deserved it.
-Overly paranoid people
-Lads
-Inversions
-Humidity
-Bees, Hornets, Wasps (Just die already and take your stingers with you too)
-Weeaboos, Koreaboos, etc
-Rabid fans of anything. Get over yourself and stop trying to act you are more special then everybody else for liking a certain movie, book, comic, etc.
-People who bargain with your emotions (Ie: "I have to tell you something but you promise now to get angry." and then what they have to tell does make you angry and they get offended that you got angry. Do you really think my promise matters, what I am some sort of Lord of the Rings character? "You have my promise chosen one, and you're not one I'd wish to break it to.")
-When people refuse to acknowledge your presence or "forget" to introduce you when they run into somebody they haven't seen in a while and pretend like you're not there. Or they introduce you when you don't want them to.
People with superiority complexes
People who confuse Sweden with Switzerland
People who confuse Australia with Austria
Lads who think Canada is part of the US
When Badgerbait goes: "Oh look a Weasel sighting!", "Oh look a Sleepless sighting"
The various "e-romances" that take place here.
When people don't answer there phones at all. Then randomly send you chain texts.
Chain emails: "You will die in 2 days if you don't pass this message on to 10 people"
Spam emails that are so incoherent that it makes me wonder if the people were so horny that they couldn't type at all.
When lads don't answer their phones
When lads refuse to give you number to abuse.
When lads are addicted to phone calls (I blame you, Sleepless!)
People who assume I smoke and demand that I give them a cigarette.
People who smoke right in front of me and thus flaring up my allergies
WiFi that you have to pay for in a public place (Yes, Japan I'm referring to you too. Wink)
My stepmother
People who discourage you from pursuing your dreams
The education system of the entire US. (Especially Utah)
The weather in Utah
Mobile phones that fall apart and technically only last until the 2 year contract is up. My phone will not charge with the plugin charger anymore, I was lucky to find one that goes right into my computer so that I can charge it there.
How fast the battery power on my phone dies
Facebook apps such as but not limited to Farmville, Caféville MafiaWars, Texas Poker, etc.
Celebrities (Particularly but not limited to, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, The Kardashians, Kesha (not talent, just autotune), etc)
Rap music or country music on at full blast.
Capsule Hotels in Japan (Absolute worst, stay at a Youth Hostel instead)
People who don't think they have an accent. Everyone has an accent!
Stupid people one airplanes who think it's okay to wear stiletto high heels (or high heels that are so sharp that in case of an emergency and the plane goes down, they slide down and immediately destroy the life boat, causing everybody to die on the plane, and leaving her the only survivor)
How compact the seats are on coach/economy flights. You could have at least add more foot room.
How unnecessarily expensive international flights have to be.
The lies of Benny the Irish Polyglot, Pimsleur, Rosetta Stone, Michel Thomas, and other inefficient language learning materials.
Telemarketers
Ads on Youtube
GEMA, VEVO, EMI and others that prevent you from viewing their music videos because it's "geographically blocked"
"Geographically blocked" websites.
I could go on and on about my peeves but I'll stop here for now.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Last edited by Kokomeister on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic