SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bank accounts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Action1976
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you go about closing bank accounts down or reporting them the scammer refused to fill in my Western Union forms so he sent me the email below.
i could send the Money Gram forms to him to annoy him even further but he also sent me his bank details for a transfer.
Any suggestions from more experienced members on this site.

Dear Reverend Flasher

Sorry i am not a halfwit only don't have time for pranks.

Then send it through Money Gram using same information.

Or bank transfer to our correspondent bank:

Bank Name:- Natwest
Account name:- xxxx
Account number:- xxxx7 9 5
Sort code:- 5 6 - 0 0 - 3 6
Bank address:- 7 Hustlergate
Bradford West Yorkshire BD1 1PP United Kingdom

GREG.

Mod edit to obfuscate bank details. - JF
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bank accounts are reported to the mysterious Alan. Details here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

Then once you've done that you can pop a little pig symbol in your signature line. Be aware though. They are not solitary creatures and love lots of other piggies to keep them company - so good luck getting more! Once the transfer hasn't worked see if you can get an account from the same scammer. They are usually more than happy to provide more details! Twisted Evil

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Action1976
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I called the branch in Bradford they put me through to a fraud investigator.
gave them all the details and they are going to look at the person who's account it is.
I am hoping that it could lead to arrest of some UK based 419ers.

I smell something fishy and I am not talking about the contents of Baldrick's apple crumble.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure the scammers are in the UK? Have you checked the header of the emails to see what their IP address is? The account could be that of a UK based mule either innocent or part of the operation if the criminals are based abroad.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Action1976
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I look up the IP. It comes from Gawd only knows where. It says Washington but it really could come from anywhere in the world. The IP is all over the net.
Anyway regardless of where this email is coming from what is not in contention is the bank account details. If he is a innocent person then the fraud investigators would find that out and let him know that is bank account is being used by fraudster's. If he is in on it tough luck he gets what's coming to him.
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's best to just send bank accounts to Alan, along with some evidence that it's been used in a scam. Alan probably has contacts high up the food chain in about every bank and fraud department in the world, and it's generally safe to assume that any account he reports will be looked at extra closely.
Often it takes several reports to get an account closed. Alan also collects reports for the same account from various sources to corroborate the evidence you send him.
Sending it to Alan is less work for you, too. Wink

IP addresses always belong to one entity (company) with a physical address. If you post the IP here, we can try to find out whether it's a proxy or something.

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please send it to Alan from your reporting account. Don't use your real name, your baiting character's name, or your Eater name. When you send Alan the report, snip your character's name out of the report.

I was given an account last month at a Sun Trust bank; if I had a car, I could have driven to the bank in a few hours, and even without a car, there are enough Sun Trusts in my city that I could have gone to one. I sent it to Alan like the other piggies. As that bait had a deadline, I've already published it.

I know that sending to Alan often results in the account dying, because in the chemical bait the scammers kept coming up with new accounts, saying that the old ones had been hacked. Sometimes the accounts stay up for a while, though.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Echoing the advice to send to Alan. Alan is a professional at this whereas we baiters might unintentionally screw something up with the bank and their investigator. Alan is the pro, we let him do the work.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PLEASE SEND IT TO ALAN! Trying to report it yourself, as you learned, yields little result. EVERY time I report an account to Alan, the lad is VERY SOON making excuses of why that is the wrong account & he needs to use a new one (because his has been SHUT DOWN but he doesn't want to admit that). Send it to Alan, and claim your piggy. Or contact a mod, but they're going to tell you the same thing.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why does it matter whether or not you snip your baiter information when sending to Alan? You Baiting Persona/Email, etc?

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have obfuscated the name and account number in the opening post. There's a very good chance that banking information belongs to a "mule"-- an innocent person who has been tricked by a scammer to receive and then forward money under the pretense of a work-at-home or romance scam.

As several others have said, don't waste your time trying to deal with the individual banks yourself. Just pass the information to Alan. He has top-level contacts with banks all over the world. Banks trust the information he gives them and they typically act quickly on it. It's very hard for a private individual to earn the trust of a local bank. It's an uphill battle. But Alan has been doing this for years, and has killed thousands of accounts. He is known for this and can get the job done faster than anyone.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Alan stores the emails in a database and passes them to the banks and LEOs as they are. See this thread for why you shouldn't include your baiter name in the report: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145589.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Action1976
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent the bank information off to Alan.
The only thing was I reported it yesterday to the Bank branch itself in Bradford and I spoke to a fraud investigator.
Don't want to tread on anyone's toes and make the bank look like they can't do there job and close a fraudulent account.
Anyway if it gets the account closed by whoever then that's my job done on this.
Finbarr Saunders
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@vonpaso - I still don't see what the problem is with your baiter name. The point is not to send him anything that can identify you, your baiter name is fictional, you can't be identified by it. It's your EATER name you have to avoid because they can trace you via this site.

"May God Cancel you as you cancel this transaction in Jesus name amen" - Michael Smith
"we give out the loan at 2% interest rate anally" - Mr Gerrad
"May Okaja shrine kill u and ur house hold. Monkey." - Robert James

Sign My Mugu Guestbook
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have sent the bank information off to Alan.

Don't forget to add a piggy to your signature. Wink

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for linking that fantastic thread, vp!
It's been months since I reread it and it's as useful now as it was when it was active.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145589
One thing Gomer Pyle wrote struck me afresh:
"...Of course the Holy Grail, is to find an account being used for major crime that some Lad uses to receive his scam funds through. We would probably never be advised if that happened, but it will bring to the attention of the authorities many accounts being used for crime that they may never come to their attention in their normal daily work.

The police motto is - "follow the money" Wink . It'll take you straight to the head,"

@Finbarr Saunders- Since headers are included in these reports, LEO does actually have the power to trace the source of the message sent.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiter names appear in published baits and can be cross-referenced by a member of the site (I take care that baiter names can't be googled, but they do appear on parts of the forum behind a login). Alan has an account here.

×186
Finbarr Saunders
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use Gmail for my baiting and I've never mentioned the name of my baiting character on this forum. I send my bank accounts to Alan from the same Gmail account I use for baiting (including my character name).

So is this all safe and correct? I want to make sure because my pig tally is increasing all the time Smile

"May God Cancel you as you cancel this transaction in Jesus name amen" - Michael Smith
"we give out the loan at 2% interest rate anally" - Mr Gerrad
"May Okaja shrine kill u and ur house hold. Monkey." - Robert James

Sign My Mugu Guestbook
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The term "Bait safe" lends itself to always erroring on the side of safety. But it's your life..do as you will. Myself, I don't think I'd enjoy a lad showing up on my doorstep. Something tells me he wouldn't be there to shake my hand and "Aw ya got me."

(That'll be two more cents please)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I may be wrong but I have never worried about Al knowing my information. I only use one character for reporting but I have any further info that may be needed stored there.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic