SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mod Meet Reminder - coming up March 10!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminder - the mod meet is coming up this Saturday! It will be fun to see you all again.

FYI in case anyone needs to reach me, here's my number again: 973-409-3277

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait! My flight gets in Friday night, anyone want to have a pre-meet in the hotel bar that night?

I hope this year's get-together is as much fun as last year's. I'm bringing three bottles of peppermint schnapps for Alex. She's a lot of fun when she's had a few. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys better wait up. I will only be getting in quite late. I'm staying at my friends house prior to flying over. If you need me his number is 401-285-0696 Cant wait to see you all again.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jennifer, since you're the newest member on the team and have never been to a Mod Meet before, I'm not sure if you've been told the rule that no spouses are allowed. I'm afraid Mr. Bo will have to stay at home. (Apologies if I'm repeating info you already know.)

BTW, I'm bringing along some Raspberry Lambic in addition to the Peppermint Schnapps. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this one is anything like the previous meets, I'm not going to start drinking until 10:00PM. And definitely no Jager shots for me this year! Embarassed

ETA> And everyone already has my number from last year's meet, thanks to SOOI (bastard). Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ But sloshed Perry is so damn funny!! I still have the pictures as evidence. Cool

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tossing this out for discussion: I know we've never had any "civilian" members at a meet before, but what would you all think about the idea of my inviting Dya to join us? I've met her in RL and I trust her to keep our secrets, and I think she'd be fun. And it would help ease some of the tensions that tend to develop when there are too few women -- e.g. Cecily, Alex, Jen, and Sophie.

Of course, this assumes that A.) she's available this weekend, B.) she's willing to take the risk of putting up with us, and C.) that I can still get a last-minute ticket using my frequent flier miles. I haven't checked on that yet.

@Perry, it wouldn't be a Mod Meet if you didn't get drunk and do something stupid. Laughing That's part of what makes these so much fun. Jager's on me.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Embarassed

Just keep Alex away from me, the cameras away from SOOI and I'll probably be okay. Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Yeah, Alex was really hitting on you last year, wasn't she? I guess she was feeling lucky, no pun intended. Wink

Remember, everyone: try to keep it discreet this year, okay? That goes double for SOOI. I thought Cecily was going to clock him last year when he started his drooling grope-fest right there in the restaurant. Rolling Eyes

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my defence: I was very, very drunk.

And a quick heads up: I plan to be very, very drunk this year too.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't mind the drooling, but Jerry is right - the groping in front of everyone else gets to be a bit much.
I'd never "clock" anyone, though. Laughing

Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you all know Kenny has been doing some great work for us in the background. I have invited him to our little get-together - I will speak to the Nurse and see if he can make it.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scratch the Dya idea. There are no more seats available on United with frequent flier miles, and a ticket with only 2 days notice would run $1434 -- in coach! Shocked

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cecily:

Quote:
I don't mind the drooling,

Not defending SOOI's disgusting groping, but you could hardly expect him not to drool considering the dress you were wearing. Are you planning to wear that again this year? If so, I'm making sure I don't forget my camera!! Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Armando was suggesting I wear my steel toe boots to this thing Laughing Seriously, do you think I'm going to need them? Remember that dream I had about you all when I joined the mod room? Omg I fear it's about to come true.

@Jerry, I expect you to be my knight in shining armor.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jerry: Umm, no. Women don't wear the same outfit twice to a once a year meet. Laughing

I hope Kenny can make it!

I talked to Brandon and he's definitely coming, just hasn't had time to log in and post.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
Remember that dream I had about you all when I joined the mod room? Omg I fear it's about to come true.

Laughing Laughing I'd forgotten about that. Very Happy No, don't worry, it won't be quite that bad. Well, maybe SOOI will but the steel-toed boots will save you from that scenario.

I'll have my shining armor, don't forget your stiletto heels. Wink

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^My hero with lambic! :swoon:

Thanks for organizing this, Cecily. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone in person, and hoping it's just Skype that makes you all look fat. Wink

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just Skype. The male mods are all hot, even when they're drunk, drooling and groping.

By the way, I think Alex and I are going to try to travel together since we're both in NY.

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ I resemble that comment. Though, as I recall, I was the grope-ee. Cool

Hope to be traveling tomorrow afternoon. If anyone else gets there early, give me a ring, I'll post my room number as soon as I get checked in.

alex abeg u go keep off oooooooo

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's hoping Jennifer looks as cute in RL as she does in her pictures. Wink

By the way, Jen, when will you be arriving? Any chance we can have dinner Friday night? I promise not to hit on you. At least not the first night. I am a gentleman, unlike the rest of the guys on the mod team.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Here we go again. Laughing

The difference between a R/L meet and the VD thread is the whole "R/L" thing. Razz

I'll have diner with you, Jerry. So long as we coordinate on shirts and don't wind up wearing the same color again. I didn't think anyone was going to let us live that one down. "OOOH Jerry and Perry with matching shirts! You two make such a cuuuute couple!" Rolling Eyes

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

And you're buying this time, tightwad!

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's odd, I don't remember extending a dinner invitation to you..... But tell you what, if Jen isn't available, and Cecily turns me down for whatever reason, then I'll buy you dinner. I assume you'll only have soup, right? Laughing

Anyway, I know you're just jealous because you didn't invite Jen first.

Gawd, that shirt thing was embarrassing. Embarassed Never again.

As for the "R/L thing," as I recall there are some advantages to that over the VD role playing. 'nuff said, I don't tell tales out of school.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Perry: I'm driving the Prius and she's been acting up a bit, the dashboard computer thing gets all wonky sometimes. But if all goes well I'd totally love to do dinner Friday. Where should we go, so I know what to wear (or not)? Omg can you imagine if you and me ended up wearing the same thing this year? I would totally die LaughingEmbarassed Anyway yeah, since you promise to be a good boy, it sounds good. Looking forward to it.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PERRY???? or Jerry. I sure hope that was a typo. I'll be seriously jealous otherwise. Evil or Very Mad

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic