SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Craziest/Stupidest thing you've ever written to a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanted to see how far I could push this guy before he gave up...Lad in red, me in blue =)

Quote:
To: undisclosed recipients
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 7:00 AM
Subject: From Banba

Hi Mrs. Jennifer Franklyn

I am Mr. Bamba Kobbi a citizen of Ghana .I have in my bank the existence of a big amount of money that belongs to a customer Daniel Franklyn who bear the same surname with yours .The fund is now without any claim because Daniel Franklyn died in a deadly earthquake in China in 2008. I want your cooperation so as to make the bank release the fund to you as the beneficiary and next of kin to the fund.

Note that, you are standing as the next of kin to late Daniel Franklyn as soon as i received your full information,i will do all the computerization by myself on your favor, before forwarding your file to our head office where the transfer will be made from into your nominated account. Note that the fund to be claim is $2.4million united states dollars and you have 50 kilos of gold to be claim too. I will start the process as soon as i received your information.
Your full name:----------------
Your contact address: ------------
Current Telephone no : ------------
Your banking details: ----------------------------
Your identification : ----------------------
As soon as i hear from you,i will send to you the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT we issued to late Daniel Franklyn in case our head office ask for it from you as an evidence that you are the next of kin to late Mr. Daniel Franklyn and also his company registration with our bank.
I am waiting to hear from you.
Banba Kobbi

Quote:
Subject: Re: From Banba
To: "Banba Kobbi" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, March 5, 2012, 6:15 AM

My surname is Balls, not Franklyn.

Quote:
To: Harry Balls
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 2:09 PM

Hi ,

Thanks, for your mail , I know that your surname is not Franklyn is Balls what is important now is your readiness to work with me,
I will do the computerization of your information on our system by my self , before passing your file to our head office as the next of kin to late Daniel Franklyn , as soon as that is done immediately our head office will release the fund to your nominated bank account immediately., and the gold will be deliver to your contact address which you send to the bank.
Your full name: ----------------
Your contact address: ------------
Current Telephone no : ------------
Your banking details: ----------------------------
Your banking details: ------------------------------------------------------------
As soon as I hear from you, i will proceed for the documentation of your name as the next of kin to late Daniel Franklyn immediately. Note that all the documents about this transaction will be send to you for your record. If you can send the information today by tomorrow I will start the processing ok.
I am waiting to hear from you.
Bamba Kobbi

Quote:
Date: Monday, March 5, 2012, 11:46 AM

Bambi,

I have some questions before we proceed.
* This is a large sum of money. How do we move it without anyone noticing?
* What is my percentage?
* How much tax will I have to pay on these funds?
* Are you sure that you are 100% homosexual?
* Are you flamboyant about it?
* Is this even legal?
* This sounds very dangerous. Will I get into trouble with my government?

Regards,

Harry Big Balls

Quote:
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 5:36 PM

Dear Balls,

Thanks for your mail and some questions you table before me,
I must tell you that the transaction will be executed through bank to bank transaction, and all the necessary documents will be issued to your bank by the transfer bank ok there is nothing to worry about.
Note that the fund will be transfer as an investment fund because of that you will have 35% while 5% will be map out for expense that mightarised in the cause of the transaction.And you will be in control of the investment before i come over.
My friend, about the tax issue, you knows better than me because is your country.tax will not be a problem ok.please there is nothimg to worry about,as soon as you send your information and every documentation is done, the bank attorney will help you to finilized the transfer ok.
The transfer is not dengerous, you will not get into trouble of any kind because everything will be legally done ok.
I am waiting to received your information.
Banba

Quote:
Date: Monday, March 5, 2012, 5:24 PM

Bambi,

You didn't answer all of my questions.

Regards,

Harry Balls

Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 2:51 AM

Please which of your questions i did not answer? , if you are interested please send the information needed ok so that we can move on

Quote:
Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 3:24 AM

I will highlight the ones that you didn't answer.

* This is a large sum of money. How do we move it without anyone noticing?
* What is my percentage?
* How much tax will I have to pay on these funds?
* Are you sure that you are 100% homosexual?
* Are you flamboyant about it?

* Is this even legal?
* This sounds very dangerous. Will I get into trouble with my government?

Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 7:29 AM

i am very sure that i am 100% homosexual

i am not flamboyant about it ok

It just gets boring beyond that...the last message I rx was one of frustration lol..

Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 6:33 PM

WHAT DID YOU MEAN PLEASE I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THIS

Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg 2012
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last year I was in a weird mood so I wrote to a lad while acting as if I were inside a bomb shelter, something like the vaults in the video game Fallout 3, and were under the impression that nuclear war had broken out. So I sent emails in all caps, of course, and made sure to be long winded as I asked about how this person (the lad) was communicating with us, where was he located and if there were other survivors with him, and how did he expect me to do a money transfer from within the bunker? The lad dropped me after a couple weeks. I think he got tired of my panicked messages and constant questions that were unrelated to helping him with his money. Sad

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IcarriedoutabaitwithaladforacoupleofmonthswhereItoldhimthespacebaronmykeyboardwasbroken.Heseemedtoacceptitnobother.

eta: translation I carried out a bait with a lad for a couple of months where I told him the space bar on my keyboard was broken. He seemed to accept it no bother.

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by conga22 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ʍɹoʇǝ ndsıpǝ poʍu ɟoɹ ouǝ qɐıʇ ɐup ʇolp ʇɥǝ lɐp ʇɥɐʇ ıʇ ʍɐs qǝɔɐnsǝ I ʍɐs ıu ∀nsʇɹɐlıɐ˙

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm let's see. I've done upside down text, pig latin, multiple translations from one language to another to another etc., currently attempting a bait in LOLCAT. As far as outlandish storylines... I have claimed to be in prison more than once & they never bat an eyelash, until it comes to figuring out how I can send them money since I can't go to WU. I have been a senile old man in a nursing home. I have been a child on daddy's laptop. I have been a material witness to a federal crime in hiding in the witness protection program. Can't think of any others right now. Funny (or sad) thing is that none of these storylines stopped them from trying to scam me. The senile old man and the child in particular were baits I did in response to one of the laddie hugger ethics nonsense threads.

Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Benjamin_Franklin wrote:
Last year I was in a weird mood so I wrote to a lad while acting as if I were inside a bomb shelter, something like the vaults in the video game Fallout 3, and were under the impression that nuclear war had broken out. So I sent emails in all caps, of course, and made sure to be long winded as I asked about how this person (the lad) was communicating with us, where was he located and if there were other survivors with him, and how did he expect me to do a money transfer from within the bunker? The lad dropped me after a couple weeks. I think he got tired of my panicked messages and constant questions that were unrelated to helping him with his money. Sad

SO ARE YOU ONE OF THE SURVIVORS, AND CAN YOU
PLEASE HELP US AS WE ARE STUCK IN VAULT 102 AND THE DOCTORS GONE A BIT CRAZY!

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The http://www.upsidedowntext.com/ and http://speaklolcat.com/ have opened up a whole new world of torture for me and my poor lads Cool

TY for that!

Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg 2012
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wowwow - LOL! That was pretty much what I was doing. I'm going to have to see if I can find those emails.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fallout 3 was a great game if a little foreboding. Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably telling a whole bunch of "Senegal orphan in need of a foreign partner" lads that I was a 3500 year old dragon who was fond of tea; I even sent them a couple of pictures of myself (Kilgarragh from the TV series "Merlin", same one as I use in my avatar).

Didn't phase the lads one bit. They were quite happy to indulge me prattling on about tea and my fetish for having young ladies dress up as princesses Rolling Eyes

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Putting Rick Rolls into my love lad baits has always amused me.........

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks to the OP. I just got an idea for the next bit of the Insane bait.

Sorry DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin if you send a bill for this, I will need your bank account to send payment! Wink Wink

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote to a lad for a few emails by having my toddler hit the keyboard (it started by copying the "text" Bohigal's baby "typed" and using that to answer scripts). I turned it into a bait with a genius toddler. It didn't last long but there was a lad or two who were willing to scam a baby.

I think the funniest version of this sort of bait that I've seen is when Fatter Siam started typing jibberish to a lad after his character had brain damage, and was able to keep it going for months.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lord goldblade wrote:
Putting Rick Rolls into my love lad baits has always amused me.........
I'm not a Rick roller but I have had a few baits where I inserted band names or song titles into my replies just to entertain myself.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
BookReader
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it depends on the lad and how long you've been baiting them, in regards to what you can say.

Hmm, here are a few of the crazy things I've said to lads.

I once pretended to be Colonel Kurtz from the movie Apocalypse Now. That was interesting, especially since he played right along.

Another time I was a Deadhead. I was a retired pie taster and was spending my life following the Dead. I don't think he ever realized that the Dead was a band. Cool

During the P0pe J0hn bait my character got hit by a car, and then was never right after that. Rµmpel Stiltskinne was in the hospital for several months and had lots of hallucinations.

"I can see you are an illetrate, can you tell your mother to fill the form for you?"

"we really need to be talking on phone 24/7 to get this done"

"Please stop speaking like someone who is not matured here."

"am from Bristol London a professional Haired Killer."

"We are in similar age and we need to buy an holiday home once business go smooth."

"I WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE TRULY
INNOCENT AND TRANSPARENT"
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ima Laughing http://j.mp/AuRIJ8

...and now your at 15,000 +

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With one hitlad bait I pretended that my character, an old Mexican lady, died out of fear, placing a curse on the lad with her final breath before she finally croaked. I then baited him from some other email addresses, and my characters said they had to discontinue the transaction as they had haunting dreams about an old lady who warned them about getting involved with him and how she was going to haunt the lad until death. I had a chuckle thinking of him spending all his money at the local jujuman trying to get rid of the curse.
I then thought about baiting him from 'beyond' the grave but by that time his email address was blocked.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters won "1.5m pounds" in a lottery and asked "How much is 1.5m pounds in grams?". Another time, she got a message about a Libyan detector ship and asked what it detects. In a bait in Spanish, she said "tengo una radio para llamar a la playa y hacer mi conexión a la red cuando no hay hielo, pero no tengo grey," where three words sound like English color words.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once sent him a WU form written my best handwriting (i.e. impossible to distinguish any letter).
He dropped me.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a character going to Mars for a geology project, a pirate baiting in Pirate Speech (saying YAARRRR me lad! a little too many times probably caused him to drop me), used stupid names and addresses like EIHAD KNOBETARIDEA 7, 5TU P1D WURSTNAM-EVAR, signed off with FU!!! (short for Ford 'Usband, future husband of my love-lad), etc...
Oh, and I once used the lyrics of Hey Jude in my email to a Barrister Jude, and they actually made sense in the context!
Sometimes it seems like you can feed them any kind of crap and they never smell it. Kind of sad really... Shocked

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sometimes used basque surnames (Goikoetxea, Cenarruzabeitia, Garaikoetxea)... and try to force them to say them aloud, but they almost always call me by the first name (perhaps Aitor, Beñat, Maite were too easy).

I still have to use the mexican one (Robustiano Quetalpepetocatealgo).

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I thought it was a mountain or a bird at first, but it's a sentence! ¿Qué tal, Pepe, toca te algo?

I know "etxea" means "the house" and "maite" means "dear"; what's the rest?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We all know, sending money through subspace from moon to earth takes some time, and there could be money lost during the transfer.

Quote:
I: The money is on the way to earth,
Dai: Alright
So you have idea how long it will take?
I: a few days, they have triangulated the antennas quite well. money flux capacitor was fully loaded. and the relais were maintained recently
so should be quick
Dai: Say before 3 working days
I: I would say so
Dai: Oh ok
I: I just opened the report again, they state, that they even use bioneural gelpacks this time. It could be really quick
Dai: Alright

till now, I wanted to blame the solarstorm right now for the loss of the money (that will happen). but now, I think, it will be the iran, jamming the receiver antenna would be a great idea.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
crotcheecher
Agent 003-1/2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was on the beaches of Yoshi's Island when the Jellyfish invaded. I lost 3 of my arms in that attack, and now I have to type with a hotdog in my mouth. It got even worse, because when I was being airlifted to the hospital, the General Electric Pterodactyl had an engine failure, I ended up breaking 50 ribs.

The lad wasn't very sympathetic, and just demanded the money sooner so that I could recover faster. Magical gold dust lad.

For those that may be concerned: Don't worry, we have finally started to push the jellyfish back into the water. Turns out they have a weakness: Peanut Butter Cannons.

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg 2012

"You are playing with your life and your family life..." - Mr no Name

Listen the the Eater album made by Eater members!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you win Shocked

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic