SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

address to send a gift?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry JW I'm sure he'll be understanding. After all, YOU did your best. Wink He'll just have to give you a different account! Very Happy

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its raining bank accounts here

Quote:
Paul Miller [email protected]
5:12 PM (18 minutes ago)

to me
Ok love i need your number of something i can talk to you on love , Am going to call my secretary and ask for her Barclays account honey . Am really surprised this is not going through love .
You are not saying anything about the phone please let me know if you can't get it honey . Am going to send you the details love and i want you to go to the bank personally and make this transfer darling , They will give you a bank slip then you can email it to me darling . Am so confused and i don't know what to do honey . I wish we were together by now . Kisses and hugs .

Phone isn't going to happen nor is the bank slip, but hey Princess does like to help.

Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How quick was this?

Quote:
5:38 PM (8 minutes ago)

to me
Ok love here is the details of my Secretary's account ,

Name S G MORRIS
SWIFT CODE 20 -50-82
ACCOUNT NUMBER 03069974
BANK NAME BARCLAYS west derby liverpool

Please darling this is detail am very sure it will go through , You need to go in there and do this tomorrow morning then you can send me the slip as soon as they send it please love .
Am really surprised the other one didn't go through love . Put a big smile on my face tomorrow darling . Missing you honey . Am touching your face , Kisses .

then this

Quote:
5:39 PM (9 minutes ago)

to me
Honey i really want to hear your voice tonight please .

Soz baby Princess doesn't do phone sex.

But she can be very obliging just when you don't expect it...

Quote:
Hi Bunnykins
I just got your message, I will sort out the transfer tomorrow morning, see I will actually do something for you in the morning. lol
The money will be with you tomorrow for sure, then you can finish your job and come home to me I will be waiting for you with a big surprise.
On the phone front, I'm not sure what you decided, was it a Blackberry Porsche or the iPhone 4? and did you want a cheaper one for the driver?
if you do let me know which type and model as you know I don't do mobile phones so I am completely a phone virgin. lol
I wish I could be there and give you some comfort put my arm around your neck and squeeze you till you beg me to stop.... opps warm and fuzzy.
Come home soon darling I want to see you! I need you!
Hugs and lots of kisses
Your princess

That looks like another piggy to me.

Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paul appears to have apples in his eyes....

Quote:
Paul Miller
10:52 AM (20 minutes ago)

to me
How are you doing ? Hope you slept well honey ?

Have you been to the bank to do the transfer love ? Please do you best and get to me as soon as possible love .
You are the apple of my eyes darling and no matter what happens i will never stop thinking about you . Kisses and big hugs .

Well thats not going to happen anytime soon, maybe later....

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Them piggies loves company! Well done JW.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is some really excellent straight baiting and you're getting great results with it. The piggies are starting to breed!

Very well done Very Happy

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys, it would appear this muppet doesn't know when to let up, wonder if theres a way to get yet another piggy or even a safari?

Here he goes again getting his pants in a wad..

Quote:
1:03 PM (30 minutes ago)

to me
Darling what is going on ? Are you really serious about helping me love , Cause i haven't heard anything from you and it's already 1 pm ? Please let me know if you did the transfer love , Am getting worried every mins down here . Thinking about you so much .

and again 20 minutes later...

Quote:
Paul Miller
1:21 PM (10 minutes ago)

to me
Honey please give me your number ok

Mmmmmmm...... Nope Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooops looks like Paul may be getting a clue....

Quote:
3:10 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Honey am still waiting for your email love , Are you waiting for the bank to close before you send me an email ?
Am really surprised things are moving this way , I want to talk to you on the phone give me a number i can ring now love , Hoping to hear from you soon take care

Princess is not pleased:

Quote:
Bunny
What on earth is the matter, I rang the bank this morning as I promised I would, the transfer is going through, I'm a business woman and I have a very busy schedule, I have done as I promised and am still awaiting a call back from the bank to tell me the transfer has been done, so far today they have not rung me and I'm not going to ring them, they are professionals and do know what they are doing.
I must say your constant emails are a bit much, what do you want me to do? I have a great deal to do as you well know and whilst its alway's lovely to get a mail from you the pestering ones are getting on my nerves.
Don't you trust me? I'm the one doing all the work here, your secretary has now messed up twice, if I were you I would get rid of her, I have lent over backwards to accomodate your every wish and what have you honestly done for me? When I looked for my valentines goat I couldn't find one, I trust you why don't you trust me?
You are making me very sad, I had hoped you would be different from other men, not just want me for my money but now I'm not sure.
Your very busy princess.

Now he can stew for the night...
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping I'm glad you mentioned the goat! You gave him a good slap. Not too hard but let him know who's boss.

Keep going Very Happy

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Phil.

By Jupiter he's fast:

Quote:
Paul Miller
5:09 PM (35 minutes ago)

to me
So nice to hear from you my love . Honey please you need to go to the bank and see everything for yourself love , Because i can't sit down here doing nothing honey , The details i gave to you is %100 sure my love , The problem is coming from the bank darling , I do trust you darling but you need to understand the kind of position am in love , I just want to finish all this as soon as possible so we can have fun together , Am please don't say things like i need you because of money ok . I just know we both have alot in common and we are meant to be together that's why we understand ourselves love .

I know of moneygram money transfer too , but that one you need to get the cash from the bank before you can transfer the money down here . Am in a very bad position now honey and am getting confused about everything that's going on . You always have to call the bank time to time and see what is going on love , You have to see to it this has gone through my dear . What can i do now , Should i sit here and still wait or what , You would be surprise when all this is over darling we are going to enjoy ourselves in the future , Give me a number i can call you on and please ring the bank now .

I want to be with you .

and then this:

Quote:
Paul Miller
5:15 PM (32 minutes ago)

to me
You are my world darling , You make me smile and i want as to smile together from every love .
I want to call you and talk to you please , Give me your number .

A cold day in hell....

Princess has left the building.

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the light beginning to dawn? he's just thrown his dummy out of the pram again, if he wants a fight he's going to get one!

Quote:
Paul Miller
8:39 AM (21 minutes ago)

to me
How are you doing ? Ok love i really want to know if this money is not coming through so i well know that am going to loose this contract honey , I have been here weeks and i haven't started anything yet . Your bank are very useless they can't even transfer only 5000 darling , Very surprised when you don't write me in the morning to tell me what is going on , You only write me when the bank is closed i don't understand ????? Please let me know where i stand ok .

Have a pleasant day

Right! gloves off its time to cut up rough! and they don't come any rougher than Princess!
let battle commence....
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's a nest of hornets when stirred!

Quote:
to Paul
Ok you have made me very angry, I told you yesterday that I have lots to deal with, but you are making my life a misery with your constant whining. My bank isn't useless it happens to be a business bank and one of its clients is her majesty the queen, if anyones bank is useless its yours whats with the 'account closed funds refunded'? and don't even get me started on your secretary, if brains were dynamite she couldn't blow her nose!
It seems to me that you are only interested in the money, you seem to forget this is ME GIVING YOU THE MONEY! what happened to you loving me for myself? You got yourself into this mess and if you don't get back to me with a very abject apology in the next few minutes the whole thing is off!
I am not a fool, I have feelings too and you had better not be toying with me!
I hope you have a very unpleasant day - its what you deserve!

lets see how he likes them apples!

Grrrrr

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Suitably chastened I think:

Quote:

Paul Miller
10:49 AM (16 minutes ago)

to me
Am very sorry love , I really want to be in your arms ok , I just wish I had met you before coming down here darling , I will never choose material things over someone I love or care about honey . You know my problems love all I want is to get everything done so we can be together angel . Am sorry for been hard on you today , all I want is the money so I can sort everything out my love . I love you and I will always be there for you . Please make sure my secretary gets the funds so I can start something today . Bigs kisses and hugs to me my love

And then another one

Quote:
Paul Miller
11:00 AM (8 minutes ago)

to me
You bring joy to my life and I will never let you go away , you would be surprise when all this is over , we are going to have alot o wonderful time together love , you are always on my mind and I will always be there when you call . Just want to be with you always when I get home am sorry ones more love

I just don't believe him, its a shame his new account is going to go bad too!

Think he is taking abject apology to far:

Quote:
Paul Miller
11:08 AM (3 minutes ago)

to me
Darling I don't love you because of you money ok , I never even knew you had money when we met ok , all am looking for is a soul mate someone I can grow older with , I love you so much and I can't wait to dance with you lol . Have a pleasant day

Enough already, I need to scrape the saliva off my shoes.

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

time to put the cat amongst the pigeons.....

Quote:
to Paul
Ok Bunny
you are forgiven I have attached the transfer slip from the bank the money should be in your account about now as the slip came through from my bank about 15 minutes ago.

I attached a doctored bank transfer slip from a very well known rich persons bank, the image looks pretty good but is useless as I put noise and general weirdness on it, the only readable things are the his name, secs name and his account number.

Very Happy

darling' - Paul
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And of course it's absolutely fine and clear at your end. Must be his computer. Or maybe static in the line. Sunspots? Who cares. It's his problem not yours, right? Very Happy

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well what a happy bunny he is, such a shame its going to be so short lived, heh, heh....
Quote:

5:48 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Hello Sugar Bunny,

I just came back to meet good news and I thank you much for everything honey. I really appreciate everything you have done, I appreciate all the good things you are doing for me despite the fact that you are a really busy person. I appreciate your efforts, you made me smile but I called my secretary to confirm if she has received the money but I got a negative reply and I am getting really worried about it. I think you have to let me know the specific bank you sent the money to. Is it a BARCLAYS account you sent the money to? Just want to be sure honey.

I really miss you and you have been on my mind the whole day, I have been thinking of you and how our relationship would be when I get back home but I am really sorry for all the things I did wrong. I never want to offend my woman or make her feel down and trust me I feel really bad when you send me emails to let me know that you are hurt or disappointed honey. Trust me this is not something I mean to do but it is the pressure on me at this end and how I want to finish the job and come back into your arms is what makes me send you emails like that but I would try to take things easy love.

I had to go eat lunch today at a different restaurant and I loved their food, think i should just stick to it. I want to try and go to the mining sector to see what is going on there, see how they go about things over there cos I have got so many people telling me nice things about the mining sector so i would like to visit there for myself and see how things are going there. How the minerals are being mined. I am sure it would be a good experience,just looking forward to it.

I really miss you and would like to see another sexy picture of yourself so i can be changing them every once in a while. I want to see more pictures of you honey, You know you are being unfair. You have more pictures of me than I do of you Smile. Would be looking forward to seeing another picture of you. Randy and Richard called me last night and they are fine. I just hope everyone at your end is okay too. Would check back to see what the bank is saying about the transfer but until then you take care of yourself and enjoy the rest of your evening knowing that your sweetheart thinks of you in a special way and is missing you so much.

Lots of hugs and kisses to my Princess

Might be another day of whining tomorrow!
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when he thought things were going so well:

Quote:
10:57 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
Good Morning Honey,

How are you doing today? Hope everything is going on well and you are taking good care of yourself as well.

I called to find out if the money had gotten into the account yet and there's still no good news. There's no money in the account. I am wondering what the problem might be.

Have you got any idea as to why this is delaying?

Anyway, i hope we have some good news by the end of the day. I so wish we would be able to get through this delay, so i can come home to you, all i dream about every night is you and I together. I close my eyes and that's all i can see. I just can't wait to be out of here and home to you.

I wish you a pleasant day and hope you have a very good one. Please call the bank and find out what's happening as well.

Thinking about you.
Smiles...

I can almost here him whining from here.

Wink

darling' - Paul
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:

Quote:
Or maybe static in the line. Sunspots? Who cares

Turns out I'm a soothsayer. I had no idea this was happening but it explains why there's been no transfer!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-17295337

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have missed your vocation Phil, I hear you can make a lot of money conning the vulnerable with messages from the beyond....

It was quiet for a while, he's a bit confused

Quote:
8:42 PM (12 hours ago)

to me
Hello Honey,

I am still here thinking of you and this whole bank problems we are having. Its really bad how I have not able to hear any good news after you sent me the slip for the transfer of the money. I just think you should call your bank and ask them or if possible I would call them and inquire from them what the problem is...I would like to have you around so you can see things for yourself. Its not easy but I have to start work as soon as possible and I need to clear these equipments from the port so I can start work.

I have spent close to a month here and that is not the supposed thing, never really thought I was going to be here for more than three weeks but here I am still wasting time cos I have still not gotten this money. Honey you have to do something about it as soon as possible,just try to call your bank or anything you can think of. I am missing home and want to come home to you.

This is just to say hi and check up on you. I hope you are having a good time back at home and not stressing yourself too much. Just take care of yourself my angel and know that you are always on my mind.

Lots of love from your prince,

Hugs and kisses,

Paul

It would appear he gets it - don't pester me!

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just knew that quiet was too good to be true:

Quote:
9:20 AM (41 minutes ago)

to me
Wow no email from you yet ? Was thinking you would even ask if i got the money ? Darling please let me know if you didn't sent it so i will see what i can do.
Quote:

so I replied:

Quote:
Hi Paul
Money was sent via my bank, I have just got off the phone with the
manager and he tells me the funds have been returned the account you
gave me is not open, I do not understand what is going on, the
problems all seem to be your end and the common denominator appears to
be your secretary, I don't know what to do I have tried my best and
things are breaking down with your side.
The money is now back in my account please sort out the problems your
end so that I can send this money, this is becoming a joke.
What do you mean by this? 'Wow no email from you yet ? Was thinking
you would even ask if i got the money ? " I hope this isn't some
snitty comment regarding my end of things because if it is I will be
very angry, I am trying my best to send you the money you need and all
I get is return to sender, you are the one with the problems - SORT IT
OUT! there you made me angry and sad again.

not only does he now have a bug up his arse he now has a flea in his ear!

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whats that Paul - never explain never apologise?

no mention of fubar bank accounts now he'd like W.U. to deliver...

Quote:

11:52 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
Okay honey, I am sorry if I made you angry but you should know that I want to finish with this work early enough so I can get home. I have been thinking of it and I just thought since you are having a problem transferring the money to me we just have to change it and send it to my name through western union. I think it would be better so just go to western union and send the money then you can give me the details to pick it up.
I hate to know that you are mad at me and I would be here thinking till I hear back from you but I ask you to understand and forgive me honey.
I would be looking forward to hearing from you honey. Take care of yourself my princess.

Kisses and hugs my princess
Xxxxx

Quote:
12:23 PM (45 minutes ago)

to me
Honey you can go to western union money transfer to get it than. Before I came I had to transfer money to someone here and Western Union said the have problems with people sending money to Africa but you would have to either talk to them or do it in bits so they don't have a problem with transferring the money to me. I really want to finish and get myself out of here back home to you though I am loving the place you know my emotions are at stake now and I have to save them. I really miss those wonderful times and I have got them back now so I cant wait to feel it.

Honey just try to understand me, I am really sorry if I hurt you okay. I dont mean to, I would never do that intentionally.trust me. You have made me really sad and here I am thinking a lot about you. Just hope you forgive me and smile for me honey.

Send the money to my name,

Paul Miller
Accra-Ghana

Lots of love, hugs and kisses to my princess.
xxxxxx

Hmmm now he's sowed the seeds for a nasty little plan .....
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to Paul
OK so whats happened to the bank account? I don't understand and what
on earth is Western Union? why would they not want me to transfer
money to Africa?
answer quickly so I can get on with this.

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just sitting there like a big fat spider this was a well quick response:

Quote:
to me
I am glad you got back to me this early. I was just hoping you would do honey. Western Union is a money transfer agency which is all over the world and you can find it online. You can find it online, just do it as soon as possible but I don't know why they have problems sending money to Africa but they just told they have problems sending large amount of money to Africa. It might be their system that isn't strong enough to transfer large amounts of money to Africa.

I think you can find it at any post office,just check online to find a location near you, they might ask you questions as to who you are sending the money to and you know you can just tell them its your husband in Africa and they might do it for you. Just do that and let me know. I would be online waiting for your reply honey.

Thinking of you....

No mention of the bank accounts then?

Let see what mr Heathcliffe can do to mess this one up.

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Not sure what you're cooking but if, as he says, WU are having problems and of course that is the last thing you want, then apparently Moneygram are fine!

(As you may have already discovered a lad has to physically go to a MG office whereas WU transfers can be checked while they sit on their arses swatting flies.)

Of course what you don't know is that MG transfers are easily chopped by the G0mers!!

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have sent Heathcliffe down to the post office in the next village to
enquire about Western Union money transfers, I looked on line and it
would appear that I need some forms or something, you are right about
them not wanting to transfer money to western Africa, whats all that
about?
Princess
x

darling' - Paul
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic