SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zorro of sorrow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Top of the morning to you!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Zorro! Hopefully we'll see your Z carved into a few lads in the future. Make sure you read up on all the good stuff here and stay anonymous out there in ladland.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
GreenLiz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So after countless hours reading about the hilarious justice the scambaiters on this site serve, I finally registered. This also has to do with the fact that I am now being scammed for the 3rd time in 2 weeks, all because I'm just trying to find a friggin' job!
The latest one is actually a modeling position I applied for (grasping at straws here!) for "curvy girls", no experience necessary, and in my area. I would like to use this one to begin my own scambaiting education, but I see there are no more mentors available Sad
I'll take a look around and see if I can find a similar scam somewhere on here, but if anyone has advice for me, or wants to see the correspondence so far, let me know!
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome GreenLiz (makes for nice initials GL = Goat Lover).

To access a mentor you need to make one post. Since you have made that obligatory one post, go back and get a mentor as there are approximately 20 available at this point.

Make sure you read all the stickies, the guidelines at the beginning of each forum and of course Eater U.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
mugu_guy_pain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone!

Just discovered this site last week, after following a link from some Yahoo article to the massive safari to Abeche thread ("Chad Boys 2", starring Adamu, Miracle, etc.)--looks like that happened a few years back, but I'm hoping in time to start my own safaris...and perhaps even get some new TWAT converts.

Right now I'm reading the stickies and other threads, and have set up a few fake gmail accounts to get myself ready. Once I finish reading all the straight baiting guides, and feel a bit more confident, I'll probably be looking for a mentor too.

I work in the Information Security field, so scambaiting plays nicely with my interests in other types of social engineering. Not only does this seem like fun, but maybe I can learn something relevant to my job.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and to joining in the fun!
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Can you make some stir-fried lad for us to eat?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Greenliz and Mugu! Glad you both found your way here. BTW Greenliz....um...uuh.."curvy girls" ........Sorry..must get mind back on welcome.Embarassed

Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Nursultan_Tuyakbay
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I found out about your community through the openpandora forums, we're having fun over there with fake sellers from china.

I'm also reading through the stickies and other threads, trying to acquaint myself with the lingo and methodology here.

I love communicating with people and putting on acts, so what better place for me Smile

^ In case any other noobs were looking for the Abeche thread mentioned above I think it's this one. Save you from having to search for it Smile

http://www.419eater.com/html/RoadToChadDarfur/

Peace out.
mugu_guy_pain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome, folks...I'll do my best to cook up something tasty here soon! Very Happy

As for the Abeche story I was reading, the one linked above is the original (I believe), though I haven't read that all the way through yet...the one I started with was this one, which appears to be a sort of sequel: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133890&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=6b238b9ee5f8f5d2e3f9996181211ecc

165 pages of pure gold! Can't believe I made it all the way through...I was hooked from the start...
ape1000
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sayin hello to all, and havin a look . Hope to learn what and how to shut some scammers down.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome ape1000.

Read the stickies and the university, sign up for a mentor and above all, bait safe

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome ape1000! Glad to have you on board. Shutting a scammer down is certainly an ambitious target but definitely one to aim for. We mostly waste their time so they're not scamming real people and occasionally get them so convinced that the big money is just around the corner they will do crazy stuff for us.

Read up as much as you can, always use a safe email address and none of your real details and away you go!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
MichaelCHunt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good day folks. Just joined up and currently have 2 response emails out to scammers waiting for a reply...hope to have some laughs to share soon!
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419eater MichaelCHunt
Read the stickys, Visit Eater University. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program. Always 'Bait Safely' and most of all have Fun!!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
blue-leader
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All

Iam Blue-leader from The Netherlands
I read a lot of Scam reports here and on scam o rama and want to have some fun. We (my son and I) opend a fake mail, firm and find an company Adress (google maps) in Chicago, copyed and photoshopt form, id's and documents and hope we'll prepaired for our first bait
My first contact (bait) is Mrs. Mary Parker (UK) and have Troat Cancer
(iam so sorry for here) but she's quick. Don't sent documents of proof and directly ask to contact mr. (Dustin) Cyrian Thomas of Barclays

Well, well this (dustin) Cyrian Thomas is well known by Google so i hope to full around with this guy and take him down to the drain.

later
DDarko75
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just thought I should say 'Hi' to all of you. New on here, but not exactly new to winding up scammers.
lelie_80
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,

I'm French so excuse me for my English. In fact, I receive a lot of mail asking me for money, (a French Man in foreign country who has been beaten and need money which he will give me back as soon as he come back in France for exemple (I did not give him money of course)) but I just want to know who are those people who make such robbery (or scam if I uderstand well). I read a french article about this, and the journalist gave your website, so I've no funny story but I would like to read yours. And why not soon tell my own story Very Happy

Thanks for your website !! Ans thank you for your stories Smile

Good night

Lelie_80

Last edited by lelie_80 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here, Lelie - your English is fine, and we are a multinational board, so you would probably be able to find a French speaker amongst our group fairly easily for PM, if you would find that helpful.

Take some time to look around, and we are pleased to have you here. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too but I'll see if I can help you out.

Sig Icons are mostly explained here
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118861

You can sign up for a mentor here
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
I think the only requirement is that you've made your first post, and there you have it.

Here's a GREAT thread to read before you start interacting with your mentor. You may notice some of the tactics used by baiters but you may not yet know the terms and specific methodologies to do it properly. This thread is very helpful
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738

I think the most important thing here is that you remember to bait safe. Never give out ANY personal information and create new email addresses to bait from. Gmail strips your IP address from headers making it harder for lads to pin point your location.

You may want to read the rules thread too because I made a few mistakes myself when I first started here.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176248

IE: Don't send scammers Fake ID's
Don't send scammers Viruses.

Welcome and have fun![/quote]

Mod edit - you should always cite your sources when you quote their posts - TS Wink

EDIT: You're kidding me, lol that was my post originally.

Mod edit - I apologize, and posted/edited the post where you were not cited - TS

Last edited by Narcisschism on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
lelie_80
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I'll take some time to read your very interesting stories on the site, beore making my own... Maybe I'll search for a mentor but for the moment I've too much to read. In one evening I've find a very strange and scarry world (with so much people attempting to scam people and to abuse of their weakness) and a funny world with your site Very Happy
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@blue-leader It the address in Chicago a real life address? If so, it is best not to use that. We don't use addresses of ITP (Innocent Third Parties) even if it is a vacant building or vacant lot.

If you need a fake address use this link. Just pick an address from there. If you want specifically Chicago just keep hitting "generate" til you get something.

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

@lelie_80 When you are ready for a mentor, no need to search. Just sign up here. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bienvenue/Welcome! I speak French (though I don't know baiting jargon in French) and I've baited someone in Côte-d'Ivoire in Spanish - but the lad was obviously an expat, as when he brought in his banker character I wrote in French, and he didn't.

For making up fake addresses, I explore with Google Maps and, if I want to use an address between existing numbers, the county GIS website.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
omnifish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi! to all great work!... and wow what a great site!.. just wish i would of found it earlyer..after being in contact with one of those scumbags. it has brought me great pleasure to see them get theres ... Laughing
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Welcome to 419Eater!

Take a look at the post above you where I posted some tips for new users.

Rather than post it 900 times I think I'll just redirect people to it.

Best of luck, sign up for a mentor and bait safe!

Feel free to contact me if you have any basic questions and I'd love to help!

Emperor Pu-Ping
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got done peeing my pants over the images in the Trophy Rooms. Amazing work, guys. I'll be adding some of my own works very soon. Time to get to work.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic