SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad wants to start a new branch of TWAT church; any advice?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe there are supposed to be some forms that they have to fill out before they can join, but I haven't been able to find them. Anybody have the link for that?

Here is the conversation I've had so far with him. He seems very eager.

Quote:
To: undisclosed-recipients
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 2:52 AM
Subject: GOLD OFFER

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are seeking for a buyer or a foreign Partner to assist us in selling our large quantity of Alluvial Gold Dust on the foreign market,the purity is 22 carat plus.

Our gold is 22+ carats and of origin in Ghana . Please note that our gold is not for sale on 100% credit. Buyer will negotiate with owners of gold on the purchasing and payment terms.

The decision to sell was to enable us procure equipments to help us expand our mining operations.Our main aim is to have a trusted person to assist us tap into the foreign market.If trust will be established between us,the Gold can be given to you to refine & sell and then remit our own part of the money to us through our company account,you will also help us buy out some equipments if necessary.

Prices will be negotiable to enable you make a good profit as we intend to build a long lasting business relationship.

If you are interested, please contact me for more details.

Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Regards

Prince

Quote:
To: Prince Tease
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 6:52 AM
Subject: Re: GOLD OFFER

Hello Prince Tease,

Are you sure this email was meant for me? I'm just a church grant administrator, so I have lots and lots of money to give away for free to people who show proof that they have faith, but I have never bought gold. Do you need money to start a branch of our church in Ghana? We've never had a branch there before so we would really be interested in expanding to that beautiful country.

Blessed be,

Harry Balls

Quote:
To: harry balls
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 10:37 AM
Subject: I AM INTERESTED

Dear Harry,

Yes Mr. Harry, this email was really meant for you as i have been praying to God to grant me a favor and partner as He did to the Israelite.
Actually this is the kind of proposal/partnership i have asking for God since a came from strong christian home and very well committed and faithful christian .

I entered into local good mining due to lack of finance and God been so good things has started changing for me and my life.

As you know , Ghana is one of the most peaceful democratic country wide world and very conducive when doing business or building church and half of our populace are Christians.

Thanks for your mail and your interest in having branch of your church in Ghana. please im not a pastor but a serious christian. I will like to know the name of your church and which country are you from.

If you are locking want to build church in Ghana, I can help you by telling my pastor and i will give you land where you and your church will build your church on with ten regions.

Mr. Harry i will be gladly and interested in partnering you to open a church in Ghana since LAND getting is very easy and price very affordable and cheaper and will be in a good site.

I will like you as you rightly said assist me in shipping my gold to your country and i will accompany the gold to your country, i can stay in your house for 2 weeks to sell the gold and after selling, your shipment money would be deducted and we will then sit down and discuss more about the church because i love God so much and very sincere, humble and transparent.

I have registered company here in Ghana with all the governmental documents and ready to send you my passport if you would not mind.

Please whichever, you chooses to assist and partner me, i will much happier and wife was so happy when i told her about you.

God richly bless you and have a wonderful weekend.

Waiting eagerly to hear from you.

Mr. PRINCE TEASE
Director
HERITAGE NTEP COMPANY LTD

Im a small scale gold miner and i am loking for a partner and investor who can help me in my buying or patnering with me because i want to sell my gold to buy a modem Mechanics for my mining site.

So Sir i will

Quote:
To: Prince Tease
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: I AM INTERESTED

Dear Prince Tease,

Well my church doesn't really deal in gold shipments or things like that. In fact, our church states that we can only do business with other members. If you were a member that would be one thing but since you are not, there is nothing that I or anyone can do here regarding your business. Sorry about that.

If you wanted to become a member, there may be a great many opportunities to do something together, including helping you with your affairs.

Recently, our church was all set to begin an expansion into West Africa, Nigeria to be exact. A member of only one month had promised to help us start a new congregation in Lagos. He had completed all of the necessary steps to begin and was about to receive an initial $200,000.00 to get started. Then, without warning, we never heard from him again. This was a great disappointment for us. If you wanted to take his place, we would be very eager to talk to you about that.

Let me know if this would be something that you would be interested in.

Best regards,

Harry Balls

p.s. Here is a link to our church website. Becoming a member is really easy, so please join so we can expand into Ghana. Thank you!

http://www.securewebdata.com/TWAT/

Quote:
To: harry balls
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 1:00 PM
Subject: My Personal mail

Dear Mr. Harry balls,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I am so much happy and very much willing and interest of becoming your church and ever ready to represent our church here in Ghana.

Mr. Harry, this my personal and private email as the other one was my business.

How do i become a member of your church OR what should i do to represent your church in Ghana.

I am so much interested.

Waits for your reply

Regards

Prince Tease

Now he's getting too excited to wait for my response, and he's obviously visited the TWAT site and attempted to email it using the contact address.
Quote:
To: [email protected]
Cc: Harry Balls
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 1:07 PM
Subject: I Want To Represent Your Church In Ghana

My dear people in christ,

My name is Mr. Prince Tease from Ghana.

I got your contact from Mr. Harry Balls, your church administrator and am interested to become your full member and at the same time represent your church here in Ghana.

I can even build and establish a branch here in Ghana.

What do i do to become a full member?

Please i need your full cooperation.

God you all in the name of our Lord Jesus, Amen.

Waits for your response.

Regards

Mr. Prince Tease

Please help me out with this as I'm very new and don't want to screw this up! I really hope I can get him to build a monument of faith Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg 2012
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are links to the form, the ordainment ceremony instruction and to the instructions on how the lad are to construct his monument of faith.

Good luck.

http://www.4shared.com/office/UxNXWjzq/membership.html?
http://www.4shared.com/office/r5q0235X/ordainment.html?
http://www.4shared.com/office/oOQwCAsB/pyramid.html?

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TY for the links, I really needed those and the ones in the "twat for dummies" threat are all dead now.

Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic