SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are they thinking that, i am a scammer or what?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad doesn't like forms at all! I managed to get the bare minimum of the first page of the Westy forms filled in with what I assume are his real details, but trying to make him do the hard work is quite difficult.
Are there some forms that do not mention 419 and are a little more generic?

Quote:
Dear pastor
blessed are those who has the mind of given, if realy you want to help me, look for another western union, or moneygram, i have gove gone through the forms and all they content inside saying 419, why did they gave you the form, are they thinking that, i am a scamer or what, why should they gave you the form, if no one to help me i believe God will not help me, through his way
thanks
patricia

Oh ye of little faith.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If a lad ever twigs to the appearance of "419" in the stuff I send them I just turn it back on them: "What's so special about the number 419? Are you trying to say you're trying to scam me?"

They usually back off at a rate of knots .

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some photochopped official forms for setting up a trust fund for a sick/dying child which aren't too lengthy for a lad to fill in. If that can be worked into the bait and you want them PM me with your catcher account and I'd be glad to send them over. That goes for anyone else too.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a bait Raga Man and I were doing with the DBA I made a form with 419 down in the "footer" and the ladette caught that immediately and accused us of being scammers. I quickly explained that my assistant revised the forms and I don't know what he was thinking.

When I try to incorporate 419 into a footer on a form, I will put

"rev'd 4-19-2011" ------ and that seems to get by them, or I will put the Roman Numerals for 419 in the form somehow

wowwow I make a lot of baiting forms. If you would like something simple, generic, PM me and I will draft up a little something. Takes me about 15 mins for 1-2 page(s)

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
If a lad ever twigs to the appearance of "419" in the stuff I send them I just turn it back on them: "What's so special about the number 419? Are you trying to say you're trying to scam me?"

I tried that and haven't heard from them since. So I guess they were .. *blatant pause*

.. 'trying to scam me' , who would have thought.

Wink

I got this final whinge from them

Quote:
Dear pastor
with God all things is possible, thanks for your effort, i have given you the information requires of sending money, i am a banker, hope you know that, so nothing one can tell me regards banking or transfer, yes they may do that for security, but depence on the trust you have on your self before sending money, so nothing concern them with the money want to send, if yes that you are one that really want to send it, no one can stop you,and if they do, then you go to another one's, they cannot give you scams form to fill, on what reason, simply because i asked you for money
thanks

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic