SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

address to send a gift?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he's done a bit of work, the childrens home he mentions is under investigation for abuse both physical and mental and it's sister home is a notorious detention centre where physical and sexual abuse abound and inmates are kept in inhumane conditions, Tsk tsk that may come back to haunt him.

Quote:
Paul Miller [email protected]
8:26 PM (14 hours ago)

to me
How are you doing ? Missing you Am so glad to hear from you tonight . Oh honey i just want everything to be over so we can be together , I want to hold hands and walk alone the beach with you darling . Anyways honey i just know of one charity home in Ghana called Osu Children Home . You have the name of the Charity home so you can do the transfer .

Here is the details you need to transfer the money .
Name is MRS S G MORRIS . SORT CODE 08 93 00. ACCOUNT 11205810. IBAN:GB 35 CPBK 0893 0011 2058 10. BIC: CPBK GB22. the co-operative bank.

I really do appreciate everything you are doing for me darling , You bring happiest to my life . I just wish we where down here together , My heart always cry from your love , You are so dear to me now and soon the world will know about our special feelings we have for each other . At the moment they will not allow me to get anything off the ship honey , And am so worried about it all .

Oh my God i just can't wait to see you in that dress , I will carry you in my arms on honey moon , I just wish and hope that day comes soon . My darling i have only about 2weeks left ok . Please do your best to send this as soon as possible darling so we can all be smiling together soon .

Hoping to hear from you soon

Well given the time differences and the working hours of British banks I don't think a transfer could possibly be expected before Saturday.......
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

Well done Justwhistle!! Get that bank info sent to Alan and put a piggy in your siggy!

May you collect many more.

EDIT - Have seen that this account was already given to you but why no piggy? You earned it.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure how I get a piggy is it an automatic thing?

Thanks Phil.

Have few more tricks to pull on 'Paul' hopefully his account will be fubar by the time I 'send' the transfer, then I will need info to send the money to another account. allegedly.

C.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ No. Eater people are a trusting people. It's a little trophy you can give yourself as long as you've sent the details to Alan. Click on Profile edit profile and in the signature part add from the view more emoticons menu a little piggy bank and a quote if you feel like it.

That's probably the long way round but it's the way I do it.

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately probably due to my technical inabilities I do not appear to have working smilies on my profile, they are switched on but I cannot access them - mac user?

Please advise.

C.

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
10:47 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
How are you doing darling ?

Hope everything is under control Angel . What are you plans for today ? I wish to see an email from you every morning .
Why don't you look at your email in the morning ? Honey i think you were sent from heaven above . I really want everything to end honey i want to come home soon , I want as to cook together honey and have a lovely time together Angel .

Please try your best for something to go through today ok . Please send me some more photos .
Can't wait to hear the good news from you darling .

I bet he can't wait!

Quote:
to Paul
Hello Flopsy Bunny
I do look at my emails in the morning, admittedly a bit late as I have lots to do in the morning, I have to look after my beauty, sort out my business stuff, there are lots of demands on me in the morning, you will see, when we are married you can share the burden its not easy running things alone you know. Any way you are responsible for a lot of my work this morning, I have booked an early video call to my bank in C.I. so I should be able to sort out the transfer to the UK bank around 2pm today.

Have you given anymore thought to the phone? You really should have a grand phone it gives a very good impression to potential business doers don't you think? a man in your position ought to give the right first impression, let me know what you think?

How's Randy, Dick? have you told them about our engagement?
I was thinking, isn't Ghana a gold and diamond producer (sorry my geography isn't too clever) well I think it would be very nice if you got me a present to bring home - you know a shiny sparkly useless present that would put a big smile on my face?
I do so like that you are sooooo romantic, I wish you could spend a bit more time wooing me I like to feel all warm and fuzzy when you write about your love for me, you do know what I mean don't you? Its been a long long time since a man touched my body I'm looking forward to you, are you a big man?
Of course after you give me my useless present I would be soooooo grateful......
I can almost feel my hands around your neck, oh how I long to squeeze you so tightly, till you gasp. there I go again getting carried away - lol

Have to go now as Heathcliffe needs me to do some sexing in the barn.

Hugs and Kisses
Princess
Xxx

Shame that the money won't arrive today though isn't it.

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
darling' - Paul
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Not sure why you have no emoticons I'm a mac man too. Simply type what you see below (including the colons) into your sig line but replace the £ with a $ and a tiny porker should appear!

:£_lad:

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Pauls back on the Lurve again, doesn't take much to make him dance, hardly a mention of the transfer which is just as well as there has been a bit of a hitch..

Quote:
Hello My Honey Sugar pie,

I understand that you have a lot to do before getting on the computer and I have nothing against that as you have to take care of your beauty for me,you need to look all good and more attractive for me you know and you have to sort out work stuff. I really do understand that and dont worry when we are married I would help you with most of that cos I understand how you feel with a lot of work load on you my love but I just hope and pray that you dont get too stressed with work. I always have you in my prayers as you know you are the best thing in my life right now and I cant afford to lose you to anything or anyone Smile. You should just try to let me know the part of your business I can handle and it should be the most stressful part cos I am the man. Lol.

Honey I knew you didnt know nothing about the phone Mr. Heathcliffe got cos I knew you wouldnt like me to use a phone like that. Anyway, you can get the phone and let me know when you get it. But I wanted to get my driver a phone to motivate him to be loyal and sincere to me, you know that's another way of bribery. Lol. You should know by now that you have a very smart husband. Let me know what you think about that.

Seriously speaking I am missing you every other minute and all I can do is go back to my computer and look at that sexy picture of yourself that you sent me,imagining how it would be nice kissing and caressing you, and making love to you honey. There I go again too, writing down my imaginations. Its just not my fault honey, thats how it is when you have a very beautiful and sexy wife on your mind. I would be here waiting for the time that I would finish with work and get back home to you. I just hope you dont have a problem with me kissing you at the airport when I have arrived you and come to pick me up. I was thinking of that,dont you think it would be a nice thing to do? Just imagine it.

There a lots of gold and diamonds down here and I am just looking forward to going to the mining sites too see them myself honey. I am sure the driver would take me but so far I have seen some african prints and bead which I think you would love. Do you read my mind at all? Lol. I was thinking of surprising you with those but wanted to know if you would love them. I should definitely get you some jewelries when after I go see the sites. Something you would love, you know your man is romantic and knows what to do to make you happy Wink. You are my angle and nothing would change that. I cant wait to take you to the altar and honeymoon is something you should be thinking of. My honeymoon with my ex-wife was in the carribeans but this time I would suggest we go to Dubai, just a suggestion please so if you dont like it just let me know where you think might be best honey.

Honey I always imagine you standing in front of me,looking into my eyes and I can feel your hands around my neck kissing me and telling me how much you love me while I do same,kissing around your neck down to your chest. Honey I dont want to continue this. Dont want to be naughty honey. I think we should travel out to get our stuff for the wedding when I come. I just cant wait to get home to you. Just see t it that the transfer is done and everything is okay then you let me know okay? I would be waiting to hear something from my lovely princess but until then you take care and have a blessed evening honey.

Passionate Hugs and Kisses to my princess,
xxxxxxx

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Humph... no time to whisper sweet nothings? I think the magic has gone from this marriage, now he thinks he's got what he wanted.

Quote:
9:24 AM (7 hours ago)

to me
Hello darling ,

I was hoping to hear from you this morning , Did the transfer go through ?
Want to finish everything so we can be together ok , Hoping to hear from you soon take care .

Kisses and big hugs

Two can play that game

Quote:
to Paul
Hi Bunikins
The money transfer to my UK account has now been completed, unfortunately I could not get the transfer to your secretary done today as the banks had closed for business by the time it arrived. I will do the transfer to your account tomorrow so funds should be with you soon.
Not sure I like the business like message don't you want to talk?
Your princess

But we all know don't we tomorrow never comes.
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He misunderstood her again....

Quote:
6:05 PM (16 hours ago)

to me
So lovely to hear from you honey . Yes we can chat online but you tell me where we can chat and I will be onlin honey . Please get to me as soon as possible honey .

Well I hope he hung around waiting for that chat for a long time as Princess didn't show up.

New day all forgotten, I bet he's excited he thinks it's payday......

Quote:
9:30 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
Good Morning My Honey Bear,

How are you doing today? I hope you woke up with a smile on your face because i did. I woke up this morning full of smiles, because i was dreaming about us all through the night. Such wonderful dreams.

All i want to do now is to hold you, cuddle you, and give you a sweet kiss, this might not be enough to show you how much i want us to be together. I just can't wait to come home for us to be together.

Honey, once you are done with the transfer today, please send me an email as soon as possible so i will be able to know. I just want to get all of this done now so i can be home to you.

I wish you a lovely day and hope you enjoy every little bit of it.

Thinking about you.

Your Prince.

Yeah whatever.

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is where the proverbial hits the fan!

Quote:
Darling Bunikins
I have instructed the bank to transfer the funds to the account number you sent me, please advise when it arrives.
On the phone front, I do not think you should be giving a phone to the driver, and a £2k Blackberry Porsche seems a bit excessive as a tip for a driver, are you sure?
Cant' wait to get my hands on you.
Hugs and Kisses
your princess

Oh and its Friday afternoon, one and a half hours before banking closes for the weekend he'll have to get his skates on if he wants to do anything today!

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So... the driver is worth £2k? what services did he render to deserve that?

Quote:
2:52 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
My princess, I think the driver deserves the phone just because of the good work he's doing for me and certain things I will disclose to you when I come back home and stay in your home for the first time. I want to kiss your lips and watch your face again and kiss you for the second time as well. I just want to show you how much I care about you, and am not doing for only today but I will always do the right thing to love you always. Thank you very much for this my Carol .. keep smiling

I will let you know as soon as the secretary receives the confirmation of the funds. I cant wait to hold you and kiss your sweet pink lips. Love you xx

A little premature with the thanks there lad.

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
kiss your sweet pink lips
Shocked

Has he been talking to Next Victim as well?

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Theres a lot of kissing sweet pink lips about, the other one keeps saying things like that too, must be a new fashion in romance scamming.

He's back and guess what, no money, oh dear what can have gone wrong?

Princess doesn't like his attitude....

Quote:
4:17 PM (24 minutes ago)

to me
Ok love I just phoned my secretary and she has not got the money , I think I need the bank transfer slip you can ask the bank for it and email it to me so I can sent it to her ok . Hope your day is well thinking about you so much , I really want to hug you and kiss you all over darling . Get back to me ASAP

so Princess answered

Quote:
Darling I didn't get a bank slip, do you think I go to the bank? I phoned them earlier today and authorised the transfer, these thing do take time you know. Anyway its nearly 5pm here and there nothing to be done as the bank closes for business at 4.30pm and there won't be anyone there until Monday, not to worry, you can't get anything done at the port etc until Monday anyway.
BTW theres no need to shout.
Princess
x

He had better start sweet talking Princess or she could pull the plug on him.

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
6:15 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
So lovely to hear from you . Well let's see how it goes down on Monday honey . I really appreciate all you are doing for me love . I think the bank has to get you the bank slip my darling so the money can get in soon . Anyways love you will send the phone through fedex shipping express darling . Did you get the phone always ? Do you want ad to talk on phone I can't wait to hear your voice honey . What are you going tonight ? Hmmm wish I was cooking together with you . Hoping to hear from you soon take care

no I don't think so...

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres his dutiful email for the day.......

9:33 AM (1 hour ago)

Quote:
to me
How are you doing this morning ? Hope you slept well darling .
Thinking about you every morning makes me strong and am always happy to find someone caring like you , I will always be in your arms , Want to kiss you on the lips and cuddle you through the night , This feeling i have for you because stronger and stronger each time i get an email from you darling .

Honey what are your plans for today ? I was thinking too how do you want as so talk to each other ? I really can't wait to carry you in my arms honey , I want to feel your hands around me darling .

Please write me a mail . Thinking about you honey .
Kisses and big hugs .

Think it may be time to throw a spanner in the works....
C. Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good greif what does he want? he's back again,must be a slow day in the cyber cafe!

Quote:
12:33 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
My day becomes very bad when I dont hear from you in my morning , missing you so much .

Silly me he wants a phone of course! Rolling Eyes

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

COAB! here he is again, this is starting to get a bit monotonous !

Quote:
6:03 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
I really can't get you out of my head darling , Hope everything is ok with you love . I never said i was going to give the black berry Porsche to the drive am going to use it myself honey .
Well i guess you are very busy working today honey .

Please get to me as soon as possible love , Missing you will all my heart .

darling' - Paul
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few Wal-Mart Tracfones could hit the spot right?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he's certainly a trier, he's proving very trying indeed!
At least while he's got his eyes on the brass ring he isn't bothering someone else, although I doubt that.

Quote:
9:26 AM (59 minutes ago)

to me
Very worried about you darling , Sorry about shouting on you honey , I miss you and am so worried about every seconds and mins passing by . I wish i can hold you close darling , I want to kiss you so deep and have my arms around you , Want to walk alone the beach side and hold hands with you darling .

How is your weekend going ? Please write me something so i will know if everything is ok .
Can't wait to hear from you soon take care and have a pleasant day .

How long does it take to fubar a bank account?

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
12:19 PM (44 minutes ago)

to me
Honey am really getting scared now love . What is happening ? Are you ok honey .
I really want to come home fast so we can spend some good time together honey . Really want to carry you in my arms forever darling .

I want to talk to you , Do you want me to phone you darling , I need you beside me forever love .
Please get back to me am missing you so much love .

Big hugs and slow kisses

Oh for goodness sake can't a girl have a weekend of fun?
Not going to be very good for Princess married to such a possessive chap is it?

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My he's a worried man, shame the transfer went through and was bounced because his account isn't working.....

Quote:
8:02 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
Hello darling ,

What is going on with you love . Am really worried and sick about you honey , I can't stop thinking about you honey .

of course I haven't told him that yet

Quote:
Paul
Hello Sweety pie
I arrived home from the spar last night all refreshed and beautified I have been there all weekend, did I not tell you?
It's wonderful all the treatments you can get there I feel like a new woman, the food is super too and the wine etc. its really a five star hotel with health benefits.
Anyway I get back to all your messages, poor bunny you have been sooooo worried, why? I'm sure I told you I was away this weekend, and you do want me to look my best for you when you get back don't you? at my age a girl need all the help she can get - lol.
just thought I'd let you know how well I am.
your beautiful Princess

that should get him all hot and bothered

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow a reply in under an hour and princess is all forgiven, I just love the way he gushes his oily compliments and cries of undying love, then its enough of all that what about the money?

Quote:
11:01 AM (4 minutes ago)

to me
My darling am overwhelmed to get an email from you my love. You put a smile on my face and I cant wait to show you how much I want you in my life dearly. I bet
you are looking refreshed and beautiful like a young girl. I will treat you like a young girl, kiss your lips every 5 mins and show my love even in the middle of people.
I also want to show you true care and I just want to be home now.

Honey how about the phone? when I go offshore I want to keep sending you emails and stay in touch with you because you are future wife. Also want to know about the transfer? There is no confirmation yet my love. Am always thinking about you and I only wish you the very best this world will ever give you Carol. I had a few tears last night but I know all will come in the right soon.
I want to make love with you in the shower and carry you to the bedroom my love and show you a prestige love making .. lol kisses

And prestige love making does that involve pans? (my highlights)

Shocked

darling' - Paul
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is excellent baiting. You've evolved a very believable character - I loved the bit about going for a pamper spa session - and this goon is just swallowing it up. Prestige love-making indeed. What a smooth operator! Keep him going as long as you can before things start to get rough. Very Happy

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting desperate now:

Quote:
Paul Miller
3:39 PM (21 minutes ago)

to me
Hello love am very worried again , I have been here the hole day waiting for the transfer love . Did you phone the bank and ask them what is going on honey . I need to start work as soon as possible this is really going to affect me love , I want to finish this ones and for all so we can be together please do your best to move things a bit faster you are everything I have now . Love you so much .

And oh dear its all gone Pete Tong....

Quote:
to Paul
Hi Sweety
I was just about to mail you, you must be psychic, there appears to be some sort of problem with your account, I rang my bank manager earlier and he said the transfer had gone through on Friday, so I said you had told me it hadn't arrived, the bank manager checked the details of your account information and said he would try again today and ring me back when it had gone through.
Well he rang back just about ten minutes ago and told me that the transfer has been returned to my bank as the account information you sent me was for a closed account.
I don't get this, what on earth is going on with your account? has your secretary buggered it up, I told you she was not on the ball, I mean fancy sending you off to Africa with insufficient funds to get your gear through customs clearance.
Anyway my bank manager says you need to check whats going on with your bank as there is obviously some problem your end.

You will need to get a move on if you want the money through urgently.

So sad that you are not a happy bunny.
Big kiss
your Princess

And its all his fault!

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic