SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does anyone here MAKE some decent MONEY on the scammers?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
IWILLFINDYOU
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I am asking about this cause everyday I am receiving shitload of scam to my email boxes and I just wonder is there is a way to make on them money in any way.

If some of you guys made them do the things for you like posing to photos or even smashing the house, I believe that making money will be not a big issue.

Any good ideas? Or maybe real stories? Smile
RandomNick42
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I have read lurking around

-it is possible
-it is very hard
-it used to be done, but it is against 419eater current rules
--personaly, I agree with the reasoning.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the fact this is right under the sticky on baiting ethics.

Welcome to the forum to both of you but I think you may need to read up a bit more IWILLFINDYOU. I noticed in another thread that you're also baiting using real life info which is unwise. Sometimes enthusiasm needs to be tempered with common sense. It will make you a better baiter and a more successful one too.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am inclined to disagree with the notion that one could make money off of scammers. They are scamming people in order to make money themselves, so it would be counterproductive for them to give it to someone else. Reading through some of the remarkable safari baits will also reflect the fact that getting lads to spend money - not even giving it away - can be very challenging, even if there is a big carrot dangling in front of them. They are very lazy, very stubborn, and very selfish. I'd be surprised if someone could actually convince any lad to send them real legal money. Chances are pretty darn high that if they did send money to someone, it would come from a stolen credit card or be in the form of a forged money order or check.

Not that any of that matters - 419eater rules are quite clear on this subject. No cashbaiting scammers.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
IWILLFINDYOU
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Yerboots wrote:
I love the fact this is right under the sticky on baiting ethics.

Welcome to the forum to both of you but I think you may need to read up a bit more IWILLFINDYOU. I noticed in another thread that you're also baiting using real life info which is unwise. Sometimes enthusiasm needs to be tempered with common sense. It will make you a better baiter and a more successful one too.

What real life info I used to bait? You cannot find be by any e-mails I am using (I am changing them frequently), you can track my IP and while I am sitting where I am, my IP show you country somewhere in antipodes. Scammers can google me and try to track down, I am not stupid.
However, I will be appreciated if you can send me links to useful info about anything extra I should know while fighting with scammers Smile
IWILLFINDYOU
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Benjamin_Franklin wrote:
I am inclined to disagree with the notion that one could make money off of scammers. They are scamming people in order to make money themselves, so it would be counterproductive for them to give it to someone else. Reading through some of the remarkable safari baits will also reflect the fact that getting lads to spend money - not even giving it away - can be very challenging, even if there is a big carrot dangling in front of them. They are very lazy, very stubborn, and very selfish. I'd be surprised if someone could actually convince any lad to send them real legal money. Chances are pretty darn high that if they did send money to someone, it would come from a stolen credit card or be in the form of a forged money order or check.

Not that any of that matters - 419eater rules are quite clear on this subject. No cashbaiting scammers.

No one said that it could be cash money.

Think outside the box.

You could put links to your CPA offers and tell them to sign up (its just matter of put his email) or even better, tell them to spread the links to your sites with shitload of ads.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
It sounds to me you are more interested in exploiting people yourself. The point is we discourage people from trying to scam money or anything else from scammers for various reasons.
We are aiming to put a stop to all Internet scams, then we can all go off and do something more interesting instead. Anyways we don't really want people giving scammers any ideas Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello IWILLFINDYOU, welcome to 419Eater. This is from this site's F.A.Q., which I encourage everyone to read in full:

Quote:
Baiting for cash:- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Due to the possible legal implications involved, but more importantly because the possible dangers posed to baiters, please note that the Administrators and Moderators of 419eater.com no longer permit any discussion relating to cash baits or methods of extracting money from scammers on this board. If you feel the need to discuss such matters then please do so either by this board's Private Messaging system or by email - but be advised, we do not sanction or encourage such discussions and will play no part in furtherance of cash-baiting.

Any public posts relating to cash baits, other methods relating to the extraction of money from scammers will be immediately locked or deleted.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic