SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dubai based mugu wants the money so he can go back to Nigeria. I'm refusing to call his rude 'Diplomat' partner and it's making Mr. Dubai anxious...
Quote:
You know this man arrive since he is not happy because he don’t like the way of delaying this please promise him something that you will make him happy as soon as he arrive to your house ok he is a human he supposed to deliver this since please try all you can to make him friend ok call him and make him friend ok please do it because of me because I am in titan Conner here ok I want you to receive this before I go back please try all you can to make him friend ok

Thanks I am waiting to him good news from you please try all you can to make sure you receive this consignment today to able me have rest of mind because right now my mind still hanging please

Quote:
What is meaning of this please I don’t real understand it please I am in bad mood now because I am not happy the way this still delaying have you call Mr.Clive to know when is arrive to Utah

Please do and get back to me with good news please

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my Vlads went silent on me so I returned the favor. Here's a small clip of the mail I got this morning.

Quote:
Did you forget your sweaty girl???

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad lawyer sees no problem with Mal's friend dying:

Quote:
If Brad dies that give you a better chance of receiving all is funds here in west Africa and that is a life time opportunity for you and your entire family.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had no contact with this one before the PM today.

Quote:
please you ve to create the yahoo for my sake is still the same way you create the Gmail you create it too, cos i hate doing things with doubt minds..

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The subject line of this idiot's very first email:

Quote:
HELP ME AND MY SISTER PLEASE WE ARE SURFING HERE.

Looks like I'm going to the beach in this bait...

Easter Egg 2013
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Motto of http://www.puremercurylab.com/contact-us.php: We sever and deliver

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Orphan Lad tells Mal (emphasis added):

Quote:
... I am from Sierra Leone so I nitrated the story of Sierra Leone Civil War...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A literal laugh-out-loud moment...

Quote:
Mr.Mat wilson is my biological father who gave birth to me before he die.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another Lad with a punctuation phobia, and something else (emphasis added).

Quote:
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your daughter from the refugee Camp here in Accra came to my office on friday morning morning that you are her foreign beneficiary that i should assist her and you legaly to make sure the security company deliver his late father treasury box Worth $25m spendable money kept under Airport immegration costudy in Kotoka international airport here in Accra Ghana to be delivered to you in your country if your are the right person kindly send to me your private telephone number,home or office address immediately because i am going with her now to the Airport to inform them to deliver the consignment to your door step and to make sure the consignment move to Heathrow International Airport london immediately and if you have any other transaction here in Accra you can kindly let me know for me to see to the smooth running of the transaction you can direct all those invulve to come and see my in my office attached to the mail is my id card you can down load it and know who you dealing with i await your response.

Sand Timer x 7
LOSTINSPACE
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr Cave Johnson, Listen and listen very attentively,your not the only man who never know that you can take picture and it won't be nice and you will re snap again bear in mind not all human being are photogenic,eyeball to eyeball is the highest proof. [...]

My lad defending his Jungle George photoshop skills! Very Happy

i belive in jebus with all my heart - Nation Prophet (no it was not a one time typo Smile )

You will not go unponished - Hassan Toure Pissed goldlad after 6 months of mercyless baiting.

I have been going through your cheap mails and fabules.However, will not be there with your "ALTMAN BE PRISED" play card rather i have sent Angels to the airport to raise the play card "JESUS BE PRAISED" Once you see the playcard "JESUS BE PRAISED" fall down and worship him, knowing that your cheap and unworthy filthy tricks have been discovered.
- Micheal Umaru, gold salesman

stop to be fooling ur self and being ingratitude and insensitive. - Barrister Boris Koch
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of Cammy's wave of super-incoherent Lads.

Quote:
hello how are doing i hope you yes i what poof to show that this transferred belong to you forwarder you copy of passport and late see as soon as you poof you safe as a woman

So Cammy asked why he mentioned that he was gay...

Sand Timer x 7
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new loan lad offered me a $50,000 loan at 2.5% interest, I told him I already had another offer at 1.5% interest. Guess what...................

Quote:
HELLO,
WE ARE NOT HER TO SCAM BUT TO HELP THOSE IN FINANCIAL HELP IF YOU
ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN THIS LOAN WE ADVICE YOU TO PROCEED ON THIS
LOAN SO THAT YOU WE NOT BE SCAM THERE ARE SO MEANING SCAM ONLINE NOW.
WE CAN HELP REAL CALCULATE THE LOAN IN T0 1.2% INTEREST RATE WE WANT
YOU TO GET THIS LOAN SO THAT YOUR LOAN CAN BE TRANSFER TO YOU IN
YOUR COUNTRY SO YOU CAN HELP ME INFORM EVEY BODY IN YOUR COUNTRY
ABOUT MY COMPANY THAT THERE IS STILL A REA LENDER ONLINE THAT IS
IF YOU ARE READY TO GET THIS LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY ??

THANKS FOR THE MAIL AND GOD BLESS.

I might now have to tell him someone's offered me a 0.5% loan Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bolding

Quote:
The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 10 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

This Promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This Promo is the 4th of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

With odds like that I surely am a lucky winner.

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a sample from one of Cammy's illiterates.

Quote:
hello how are doing i hope you fine if so thank be to god Yes i have just receive you email you send to me now Yes i just what to late you know and under that today i have wait to to here form you as soon as you send the $ 80 00 USD to the receive name i have give to you on my late email,to receive the $ 80 00 USD first thing tommorrow morning in African accra Ghana okay ,
and i have make the arrant with the company that will sale the cuter bled to me fristhing tomorrow morning in African( 8am) morning time to make sure that as soon as you send the fee need to complete the balance $ 80 00 USD you will send to make sure that we pay the company tommorrow morning here in African and day release the cut to me them i come back to my offices here in accra Ghana and immediately i mover downer to my offices and being the boxes to my table first thing is to cut the boxes open and pick the money immediately out of the boxes and mover to western union ( Abidjan WU will immediately trnasfer the funds to you name in your country immediately that is why i need you help and my help to you family as one because i know that as soon as i help you and make sure that i open this boxes first thing tommorrow morning in you country you be happy to see me also in you country with my family
so i will like you to make sure that you try you best and see how best and send all the information on my email below i have told you on tell phone today okay the receive name to send the fee is MB4TA ROBINSON TO GHANA OKAY and as soon as you send it them call me to receive you funds today you time back okay so us this receive name
as soon as you get it don't ( make sure you send also send me 8 receive name form you country i mean form you to sure that all the $ 35. 000 USD frist (MTCN number will be transfer to you name to be pick up first thing Tommy you time as soon as you also send and follow up my proceed as will and as i have promise you 100% sure i have give to you sure form me okay as soon as you send this fee and i give 24 hr everything will be don't and okay and you receive the funds in you country because i have also scam the boxes all the total funds is 24 million usd okay but i will first send 35 000 usd frost to you bye WU to you sure okay and i will also send the order one byue bank to bank transfer to you in you country everything will be okay and you receive all this funds out because all the engineering and all the people who have work with you in Ghana have come to my offices to make sure day need help me to make sure that you receive but since you have come to my hand i will help you also as will to make sure that as soon as you proceed with me them you will be happy tommorow as soon as you follow up with i said okay
i will be wait to make sure that i here good new form you as will okay Thanks for your Understanding.

Sand Timer x 7
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my loan lad, who I'm trying to negotiate down to an interest free loan. (My bolding)

Quote:
thanks for you mail,
now i understand that you are not ready to get this loan from my
company all i can do is give a loan of 1.5% if you are not intreset
in that please do not email us again okay.

I replied
Quote:
ok

1 hour later from him
Quote:
are you ready to get this loan from my company now mr robert
Laughing Laughing

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this today from Clint Head *snicker*...

Subject:

Quote:
Email Id Awarded 750,000.00 GBP in Coca Cola Promo Prize. Provide Info for claims

Mail body...

Quote:
Provide:: Names:.. e.t.c..

Rolling Eyes

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some from the last few days, from three different Lads (emphasis added).

Quote:
this is the only way you can be enable to receive you funds in you bank account bye transfer the fee need only as soon as you get the appove order form the presidency offices to sing and stamp to enable the transfer be release to you bank account immediately.

I'm seeing some sort of Chorus Line moment there...

Quote:
what you have to do is to make sure that you get the balance $80 usd the cuter bled to me frist

The next two are from an orphan suddenly turned romancer:

Quote:
if you are single.please i need you by my side,I will ready to give you my fresh blood through sex,because life is give and take,i will sacrifice and i will receive your help

Eeeewwwwww...

Quote:
I am not a scamer mind you.And iam not a gay.I have no group and am a lone ranger.I need you with all my heart.So that is my dream.

Sand Timer x 7
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am 25yrs old 165cm tall, chocolate skinned, with brown sexy eyeballs

Huh?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Someone once told me I had sexy eyeballs in RL. :shudder:

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geography is obviously not his strongpoint............

Quote:
We gave them a code: "Code-1979" that you will use and contact them
because of the impostor in Nigeria today and other African nations
including United Kingdom.

Confused

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SECONDLY I NEED YOUR FULL INFO TO AVOID ANY INCONTINENCE

I'm not sure how my personal data will cure his diarrhoea...

Sand Timer x 7
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Who advised you to go to our website, did you apply for online banking account with us. Please provide us your direct phone and mobile phone number for more information and assistance.
We remain in anticipation.

I advised myself. And now it's gone. I remain in anticipation for the next one.
Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Friend, I’m a female lady from New York City

Yes they are my favourite sort!

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad can't read? Wanted me to deal with his barrister:

Quote:
Subject: Re: Dear LoveOne,Dear LoveOne,
To: [email protected]
Received: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 2:14 PM
Sorry, but I don't want to deal with any lawyer or barrister. Deal with him yourself and let me know what he says.
Ed

Quote:
DEAR SIR,

THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE SIR,I HAVE GIVEN BARRISTER YOUR INFORMATION TO CONTACT YOU. HE"S NAME IS BARRISTER,KUSI MENKAH PREMO AND HIS EMAILADDRESS:[email protected],[email protected] YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM IF YOU HAVE NOY HEARD FROM HIM.PLS KEEP ME UPDATE IN YOUR CONVERSATIONS.

THANKS,
VICTOR OBULE

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way. I am not afraid of death Hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the Bossom of the Lord.

If I believed in God I'd feel awfully sorry for him that this dying widow was going to be in his Bossom shortly.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic