SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

address to send a gift?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, looks like Paul just threw his dummy out of the crib, I'll give him a night to cool off then I may just get back to him, looks like the phone can be shelved for now, but what is princess going to do with the 1G, do you think its possible Mr H made a mistake, oh hum just have to send the Blackberry Porsche back then......

Quote:
Paul Miller [email protected]
3:31 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Hello honey..

How are you doing and hope there is no problem with the Police cos you just got me worried. What else has been keeping you so busy? I think this is a diversion of everything. I don't really understand how Mr. H deals with your personal emails? I know you have a good relationship with her but its not really advisable to let people into your personal emails. Was surprised to see an email with a different name and it didn't sound right cos the writing was different and confusing.

I think it would just have to stop everything if you would not be able to get it,there would not be a need to buy it anymore. I really appreciate your effort to get me the phone but I would prefer you stop the order cos the iphone 1G would not be able to do anything. Its really too low for this kind of job. You checked online and found the right ones for the job and still went ahead to order for that? You could have at least gotten the HTC desire or the new blackberry,at least that would be better. I need to start work anytime soon and just waiting on you to get the phone to me but if you think you cant,just stop all orders so you dont waste money on it. I know you dont know much about phones and all but at least you should be able to do what I say as I know better honey.

I would like you to download skype too so we can talk on there as you cant talk on the phone. At least skype would be better. We can talk on there and the understanding would be clearer. If you cant,you can still hold back so you dont end up wasting money cos the iphone 1G is the worst I can ever use down here,trust me honey.

Just hope you sort everything out with the police and let me know what is wrong cos I am getting really worried right now. I dont want to be worried here all the time like that cos it would be affecting me. |Honey please take very good care of yourself and know that you are on my mind. Would be expecting nothing but good news from you okay.

Last edited by justwhistle on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear is Paul getting desperate, not enough yet, Princess may deign to answer her ungrateful subject tomorrow

Quote:
Paul Miller
5:43 PM (18 minutes ago)

to me
Hello honey...

How are you doing ? Hope you are fine and everything else is fine. You are really getting me worried and I don't know why you would want me to get so worried about you cos you know it would affect my work and my mental status. I am sure you wouldn't like me to doing that.

I don't understand why you make me wait for so long to hear from you, just want you to let me know what is going on so I know what to do.

Reply me as soon as you can so I can know what is going on then I wouldn't be too worried thinking of you.

Missing you so much and looking forward to hearing from you soon but until then take care and have a good evening.

Hugs and kisses from your prince
Xxxxx

Last edited by justwhistle on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like the voice of a lad watching his meal ticket disappear over the brow of a hill

Quote:
9:49 AM (49 minutes ago)

to me
Am so worried about you darling , Please let me know what is going on ?
Or you just don't want to be with me anymore .

Maybe Princess should relent and put him out of his misery, but she is a bit cross with the little ingrate.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Princess blythly sidesteps any reference to phones, police or her business empire, lets see what he makes of them apples.

Quote:
to Paul
Hi Sweetie

I only got back from London yesterday been incomunicado so couldn't mail you, just a little business to attend to.

How are you? I hope you are well and the contract is going well - lol accidental pun there you drilling a well lol.

I have missed you soooooo much I could have used a pair of big strong arms down in the smoke, a hug would be very welcome.
The farm has been ticking along without me, Heathcliffe has done sterling work keeping the place going and attending to everything in my absence, that man is such a treasure.

So tell me where are you up to with your new well? how is it going?
I hope you are taking your malaria tablets each day and being careful what you eat, I hope you havent been swimming its very dangerous you know, I would hate anything to happen to you.

Do you have a return date yet? I can't wait to see you my wonderful husband to be.

Hugs and Kisses
Your Queen
XXXXXXXX
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, wouldn't you just know it Paul needs princesses financial help - his stuff is stuck due to the customs?

Quote:
5:35 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
I feel so happy to hear from you ones more .

Was thinking you didn't want to be with me again , Am going to alot of problems here darling and i really do need your help .
My stuffs has arrived in the habour and believe am having a little problem with the customs here and i need to settle that as soon as possible darling .

I need some little help from you and am going to pay you as soon as i get home darling . I need some funds honey and am going to pay even if you want me to pay with am interest ok . I have been thinking about you everyday darling there must be a way i can talk to you on the phone .

Please get back to me as soon as possible honey . I would be home in like 3weeks .

Thing is Princess just isn't feeling the love, he's going to pay for that...
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though you likely know this, no company would piss away that money on that petty amount. Please do not use the term I am about put here but he needs to "Roughneck Up"! No place for crybabies out here!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lets see how much he loves his princess....

Quote:
to Paul
Darling boy
Do you still love me? your last mail didn't sound as though you did, have you met someone else?
I am so glad to hear that you will be home in three weeks, perhaps we can get together and you can tell me your true feelings, because I think you blow hot and cold, do you have commitment issues?
I am still here for you but I must say your recent mails haven't been very loving, or very long, there are plenty of fish in the sea, you snooze you loose!
Your disappointed Princess
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The futures bright, how could Princess ever mess it up?

Quote:
8:53 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
I still love you and think about you all the time , I just want to know if you would like to help me or not . You would be surprised what is going to happen in the future . You are everything i have and i will never stop thinking about you . We have a very bright future together love and please don't mess it up ok .

Just let me know if you really want to be there for me .

I suppose the offer of money would help?
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok gloves off, Princess and Paul have their first dust up!

Quote:
to Paul
Sweetipie,

of course I want to be there for you, but you don't seem to be as interested in our future together as you were, your mails are quite cursory, What happened to telling me you love me, addressing me as your sweetie and signing off with your name and a nice good bye message? I appreciate you may be very busy but so am I and I always make time for you. So I think you should come clean, you obviously have a bug up your arse about something, whats the problem? if you love me you should tell me everything.
I would love to help you but if you don't tell me what the problem is how am I to do that I'm not a clairvoyant, i dont appreciate threats either how could I 'mess it up'?
If our relationship falters at this stage due to your sulking then so be it, I thought you were a better man than that. Are you deliberately being horrid to upset me? I hope not I don't like to think of you as a player, I don't like games, you have made me feel very sad which is not what someone who loves you does.
I believe in straight talking so get to the point, promising cake tomorrow is all well and good but its today that matters because everyone knows tomorrow never comes.
Still your princess but very upset
X
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Princess got what she wanted, and a confessions - he doesn't read the emails what a surprise (not)
So suitably chastened he pens this:

Quote:
Paul Miller
7:01 PM (25 minutes ago)

to me
Honey, you made me really sad today and I am down as I am writing this email honey. You have been the best woman in my life,all this while when I had in mind that I have found the blessing that I never had. Coming in whole heartedly with open arms and calling you my princess,doing anything for you and making you smile with the least I could do. I was just going through our emails and found out that I didnt read some of the emails you sent and it was what kept me so worried and didnt know what you were up too. At a point I thought you werent interested anymore or you just decided to ignore me because of the little help you had to offer. Thats what brought about the disappointment.

Honey,you brought tears to my face and I am really sad about the conclusion for your last email before this one. "your disappointed princess". I am really sorry honey,very sorry. I really do love you and nothing,I mean nothing would ever come between us ever again okay? Dont think negative ever please cos there's no woman anywhere who can take me away from you. You have brought happiness to me and I am trying to make you very happy too,just some little thing trying to bring some kind of misunderstanding between us but we wont allow that. With me matters of the heart is very delicate and I dont like people playing with my heart as much as I would not play with someones heart is the reason I got all moody. I am really sorry once again honey. You mean the world to me and nothing can change that.

I am so into you honey,I want to do so many things to you. I cant talk without mentioning you,let me tell you why I love you honey. You have always brought happiness into my life,you changed my life. I will always empower you, tell you that I am proud of you, show you I wont make no house wife out of you, shower you with compliments,show you that I value you so much. I am not afraid to tell you that I love you honey. So many people never find the one thats why I really want to tell you something. I really think this is it for me,I really think that you're the one I need. Honey I have had them all but I dont want nobody but you. Honey let me break it down, see me living in a lonely world,aint you tired of the running round? Dont you want to be my only girl? Sweetie can I be the one you call when the truth is all you want to hear.

Carol,here I am,I am your man. I came with everything you needed,you and me are undefeated till the end. One time,one heart,one love honey. All you got to do is,take my hand,we will stand,this was made to last forever,lets say it together for the rest. I give you all I am worth,from my head down to my shoes, and if we going to work we have to understand each other,believe in each other and trust too honey. You're all I need and I will never let go. I just need you to promise me too honey. Just take my hand and make a promise cos this was made to last forever. I was lost in the wilderness and you brought me back to life.

I must say again that I am really sorry for whatever happened before. I would be here for you until that time when I would have to come back home into your arms and make good love to you and make you feel like that princess. I love you Honey. You mean th world to me.

Okay, about my work. I still havent gotten into the hole yet. Lol. I am still out at the moment. I was going to clear the equipments I shipped for the work and I had a problem cos the estimated duty to be paid to be able to clear the equipments was less so I have to add some money to be able to clear them and be able to start work. My budget seem to be messed so I dont know what to do now and I need to get the phone too to start work as you know I need to communicate with you and send emails to some other people too. Just get back to me on what you think and I would like you to download skype so we can have voice chats okay? I really want to hear you talk to me with that imaginable magical voice honey.

I am really sorry once again, I know you would forgiving as you have that love and that soft spot for me Smile. Would be looking forward to reading from you again but until that you take care of yourself and have a good day.

Hugs and Kisses to my princess,

Much love,
xxxxxxx

I have a soft spot for him too its a bog not far from the barn!

Quote:
to Paul
Hi honey bunny
Thank you for your honesty,I feel much better and reassured that you love only me.
What a naughty little bunnykins you are not reading my mails, I bet you just skip to the compliments, never mind I still want to walk into your arms and have you love me, I can't wait to see you hurry up and come home to your wife.
Write soon
Your only Princess
xxxxx

Last edited by justwhistle on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paul would like Princess to show him the money, and whats all this about a secretary in the UK, think I need details of that?

Quote:
12:30 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Thinking about you always love . Am so glad i made you feel happy ones more . Am really surprised you are not saying anything about how you really want to help me . If you want to help me you can send the funds to my secretary she is in the UK .
I really want to get down with this contract so we can be together for good . I guess i never told you am a salsa dancer and i really enjoy cooking too .

I want to carry you in my arms and kiss you all night , Cuddle together and watch a movies a very romantic one . I would love to call you so we can talk more and more darling , Please don't let me down . Let me know if you want me to send you the details to transfer the money ok , You don't have to worry about anything darling .

Hope you are enjoying your weekends , Can't wait to be in your arms too . Please get back to me asap .
Kisses and bigs hugs

my reply:

Quote:
to Paul
Hi Honey
Whats this about money and a secretary in the UK, frankly if you're over there with insufficient funds I blame your secretary. My PA would get sacked for that, of course I want to help you but I need more information I'm not very good at mind reading!
Send details and be sure to sugar the pill.
Love from your Princess
xxx
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok have got these bank details from 'paul' what do I do next? I'm not going to send any money duh! but is there anyone on here who can do something with this account?

Quote:
2:33 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
I just have a big smile on my face when i see an email from you .
Well i want you to send the money to my secretary account so she can work on everything love .

I have to get these equipment from the habour darling so we can be together soon . Here is the details you need to transfer the money too . I need 5000 pounds love am willing to pay even with an interest if you wish for . I can't wait to meet you an just into your arms , You bring joy and happiest to my life .

Here is the details you need to transfer the money .
Name is MRS S G MORRIS . SORT CODE 08 93 00. ACCOUNT 11205810. IBAN:GB 35 CPBK 0893 0011 2058 10. BIC: CPBK GB22. the co-operative bank.

Please let me know if you sent it love , I promise as soon as everything goes through i will let you know .
Thinking about you always makes me stronger .

Can't wait to hear from you take care and have a pleasant day , Hope you are enjoying the weekend wish i was in your arms darling .
I know the good times with be here soon take care .

Think the lawyer will be the next to step in are there any fake documents I can send him or shall I draft one myself?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the person to send banking info to- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

You are doing great keeping this one hooked!

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks NV have forwarded all the info to 'Alan'
its a real bank account, hoping it goes fubar shortly, will send 'Paul' a mail from my lawyers tomorrow with that wonderful disclaimer I spotted on here.

I think the address he gave me for the phone was him and I would like to cook up something via other sites etc to haunt him some more, he's probably conned a few women on the Dating Agency where I spotted him a while back, he's vanished from there now but have two more of the blighters waiting in a holding pattern.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to Paul
Hi Honey Bunny

Are you sure £5k is all you need? I will get my lawyer Branwell to deal with the transfer tomorrow, he will likely send you a mail or some such.
Are you certain your secretary is up to doing this correctly, after all she is the one who landed you in this mess.

I hope you have a very pleasant evening.

hugs and kisses
Princess.

Thought I would appeal to his baser nature.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work here from Justwhistle Very Happy

Remember to claim a wee piggy bank for your signature as per your entitlement for reporting a bank account. I'm sure more will follow, they tend to attract others and before you know it ... Pork Farm Mr. Green

This lad has invested a lot of time in you so far and will, at this stage, take a little more work onboard. Perhaps you can send him a new phone, the sort that goes round in circles and never gets there?

Good work on finding other possible links to him, this is valuable work and helps keep real victims away from him.

Also, Blackberry Porsche? Flashy little bugger, isn't he?

Great reading so far, I look forward to the next installment.

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only a flashy bugger but also very keen heres tonights effort, don't think he wants a lawyer involved, I wonder why?

Quote:
Paul Miller
8:50 PM (0 minutes ago)

to me
My love yes I need only £5k I really appreciate all you are doing for me . Don't worry about anything my dear . Don't you think you need to handle your lawyer on your own honey . Maybe the lawyer would like to know more and this can mess everything up darling . Wish you were here so we can cuddle through the night kiss each other and look straight into our eye . You are that special lady I have always wish for and am very happy to find you honey . Please do you best and let everything go through this is between me and you and believe we will be smiling for the rest of our life's . Just be strong and see what happens when this is over . I can't forget about you , I think about you and every second . Please take care of yourself can't wait to cook for you whiles you sit and watch tv ha ha missing you softly send me another picture of you so I can print it out love . Take care honey .
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not like your shyster could bugger this up more than he has already done by himself.

Cellphone - web store
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very true ^ and his asking for 5K cash and a £2k phone will make anyone think .. wtf, hang on. Try to reinforce that this is acceptable and that the Blackberry Porsche is what any high-end business user would expect as a company phone. It makes the right impression, after all, so nothing unusual there.
Never miss an opportunity to miseducate a lad and poison their world view.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely they could release bits and pieces of his "equipment" so they can start on this job. He's only 5K short.

Cellphone - web store
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
10:47 PM (16 hours ago)

to me
Am sleeping thinking about you . I wish you were here to give me a good massage , Tell me about the lovely things we are going to do when we get together ? Would be lovely if we can take a trip together oneday . Well darling I really dont want things to get complicated love . Your lawyer could understand this hole thing differently honey , handle this on your own and make the transfer go through darling . Want to hurry and finish all this and come home to you . You always put a smile on my face and Ma heart is beating for you honey , wish I could kiss you all night . Have a nice evening hoping to hear from you soon take care

I bet he couldn't sleep, too busy thinking about what to spend the 5 large on!

Quote:
11:15 AM (4 hours ago)

to me
How are you doing ? Hope you slept well honey .

Had you on my mind all night and soon want to carry you in my arms , Want to cuddle you so you can feel my hairy chest lol .
Anyways honey am waiting to hear some good news from you . I need to stay serious work on thursday .
Hoping to hear from you soon .

Anyways plans for today ?

Unfortunately Princess had already asked her lawyer to respond

Quote:
Branwell Rochester
Barchester House
2 York Road
Howarth
Cheshire

Dear Paul
I’m sorry I do not know your surname, I have been asked by my client Miss Ernshaw to contact you to arrange the transfer of funds of £5000.00 to your account at the Cooperative Bank. Miss Ernshaw has acquainted me with your relationship and may I offer my congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals to this end she has advised me that she does not expect the amount to be repaid. Miss Ernshaw usually delegates all her financial dealing to me, as I have the expertise to utilise the best possible taxation positions for her. To this end it occurs to me that notwithstanding any current changes in the offshore banking climate I should make the payment through our accounts in the Cayman Islands and treat the payment to you as a charity donation thereby exempting the amount from U.K and U.S. taxation.
In order that I may affect the most advantageous transfer for both parties. It would be much more beneficial if I could transfer the amount directly to you in Africa (sorry I do not know exactly where you are at the moment) I would therefore request you provide me with the following information at your earliest convenience.
Do you have a working bank account in Ghana? I trust that you do as one wouldn’t want to carry the large amounts of cash you need about ones person. Please provide details of this account.
Could you please furnish me with details of a local charity, so that I can write this ‘donation’ up as a tax exempt item. I will also need a copy of a receipt for the amount at some point in the future.
I shall endeavour to transfer the amount directly to you upon my receipt of your bank details.
Yours with sincerity
Branwell Rochester
Senior Partner
For and on behalf of
Branwell Rochester Partners Solicitors LLP
***********************************************************************************
Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error.Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us.Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus,we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipients should ensure that they are actually virus free. Branwell Rochester Solicitors LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England & Wales with number OC399666 .A list of members is available for inspection at the registered office. The term "partner", if used, denotes a member of Branwell Rochester LLP or an employee or consultant of Branwell Rochester LLP with equivalent standing. Authorised & Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. http://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/code-of-conduct.page
***********************************************************************************
This message has been scanned for viruses by Webroot Email Security SS

Twisted Evil
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then Princess all loved up - allegedly sent him this one, all his christmas' have come at once.

Quote:
to paul.miller2323
Darling Flopsy Bunnikins

I only just got your mail, I'm sorry I already phoned Branwell asking him to transfer the money, don't worry, he's a devious old soak he won't mind bending the regulations for us, he's done it often enough for me and he owes me big style, he knows his way around the tax peeps and he will make sure I can send the money and not have to pay tax on it.
I am so excited about us getting married I have been a very naughty girl I'v been looking at bridal mags, I think I would like a Vera Wang dress what do you think. I was also thinking about our honeymoon - honey with my honey bunny! how do you feel about the Maldives, I know they are down your neck of the woods so to speak but it would be so nice and romantic what do you think?
I was getting very carried away with it all, getting very warm and fuzzy I had to take a cold shower - lol
I had a chat with Heathcliffe this morning and he told me about the phone debarcle, here was I thinking you were a very ungrateful little rabbit and feeling all cross, when I found out what the silly old buffer had done, sooooo sorry fancy getting you such an old fashioned phone, I found it hidden under a pile of vets bills. Anyway I will buy you a Blackberry Porsche as a man of your standing needs a blingy phone as befits his status.

got to run theres someone just driven up.
Hugs and kisses
Your Queen
xxxx

Twisted Evil
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My how quickly he responds when you mention money.
Princess was only being helpful now she's going to have to do it herself and oh she's lost the details, what a shame another delay. Twisted Evil

Still whinging theres no pleasing some people, he'll just have to wait princess is not for writing back tonight.

Quote:
5:16 PM (44 minutes ago)

to me
So lovely to hear from you ones more . Can't wait to be on a honey moon with you darling , you really make me feel ontop of the world . Anyways am very confused about everything now , I told you to transfer the money into my secretary acount and now look at what the lawyer is asking for . I do t have a local account here in Ghana that's why I asked you to transfer it to her . Am so down now and I really don't know what to do now , just make sure you do the transfer to the account I gave to you and more over I wanted everything to be between me and you . Please can the lawyer and let him do as I said ok love . I really want as to cuddle soon ok . Missing you so much please let everything go on well for me . Big kisses and hugs

He's so mixed up he can't write properly!

and here he is again less than an hour later

Quote:
6:09 PM (1 minute ago)

to me
Hello Darling,

How are you doing this evening. I hope everything is going on well with you. Well i'm just about getting ready for the dinner now and thinking about you. I so wish we were together sitting on a table enjoying a good meal, over a good bottle of wine.

Honey, to explain further about what your lawyer wrote to me. Honey, i am not too conversant with monetary procedures here in Ghana, and also you know i have a limited stay period here, and as a matter of fact, i do not even have a bank account here in Ghana, that is why i asked that the money be sent to my secretary in the UK, since she will also have records of cash disbursement and keep track of the use of money. If i have to open an account here and have you send the money to me here, i am pretty sure it would exceed my time period to be staying in Ghana. To make things easier for us all, that is why i asked for the money to be sent to my secretary in the UK.

I hope you do understand my point. Alright honey, now back to us. Hope you are taking good care of yourself. I really can't wait to have you in my arms, and i can't for us to start our happily ever after.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a lovely evening.
Smiles

Nice try but he's not about to tell Branwell or me his bank details in Ghana, shame could have got two little piggies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7:32 AM (1 hour ago)

He's beginning to get a bit monotonous now isn't he?
Princess must have the patience of a saint but today she is going to be his fairy god mother - not!

Fasten your seatbelts its going to be a bumpy ride.

Quote:
to me
How are you doing darling ?

Wish i can wake up every morning and kiss you and hold you in my arms , Thinking of you makes my life so wonderful .
Darling please let me know what is going on as time is passing by and i have to complete my work ok . What are you doing about the money ?
I really want to know if you are going to send it or not . This is when i really want you to be strong darling , You would be surprised when all this is over .

Honey i want to be with you for the rest of my life , Grow together and do everything together darling . I feel so worried if i don't hear from you asap .
Can't wait to hear from you soon take care .
Twisted Evil

Red highlight is mine, do you think Paul is using irony?
No thought not, well I think the boot may be on the other foot.

Last edited by justwhistle on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bunnykins seems to be getting his panties in a wad:

Quote:

2:34 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Honey could you please tell me what is going on ?????

Princess explains how things are - sort of but of course we all know theres many a slip twix cup and lip.

Quote:
to Paul
Hi there Bunny
I have just got off the phone speaking to Branwell, he's a bit cross with us I had to cancel him, he's probably just cheesed off about not earning a big fat fee for his bit of work!
Ok so now I have to transfer some funds from my offshore account to my Uk account then I can transfer the £5k to your account here.
I need you to resend the details of the co operative bank account as I appear to have lost them shouldn't you take too long, then I will have to wait for the transfer from the CI account as soon as I get the money here I can send it to your secretary.

Branwell says I need a name for some legitimate charity near you so I can claim the expense as a charity donation and then I won't have to pay tax, can you do that too sweetie? Or you can send me an invoice for the amount would that be easier? what do you think?
Also Branwell says can you not get at least some of your stuff off the ship?
You are being a very naughty little bunnikins not answering my questions, What do you think of the Vera Wang dress?
Also I asked you about a honeymoon in the Maldives do you fancy that?

Princess
x
Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic