SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

thinking this is a scam!! please advise :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ctally
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,
I am not very internet savvy, but I am quite a suspicious person. Having sent an email regarding some labradoodle puppies that are for sale on various sites, I received these emails in return. Alarms bells started ringing initially because the price was so reasonable, but did get "hooked" probably because we are so desperate to get another dog having recently lost our lovely labrador Sad . Here are the emails if that's ok;

Hiya, just got your interest email about our Labradoodle Puppies, our puppies are 11 weeks old and ready to go now, we have attach photos for you. They are 2 females and a Male, by names Dexter,Precious and Sonia, we are re-homing them as pets indoor, My puppies are born and raised in my home oh forgot they are fully kc registered, they are the sweetest little ones, very social, and they love to snuggle and give kisses, vaccinate as d against parvovirus and wormed up to date. Guaranteed to be free from any congenital defect, and routine deworming, with dew claws removed, all Vet checked and will come with a 5-generation pedigree and one-year genetic health guarantee. I also provide some basic supplies like starter kit such as food, toys, pads, we are a loving pet family, also looking for good and loving pet families to re home puppies, will like to know about you for future sake before giving the puppies:

> Whats your name?
> where do you live?
> Do you often go out with your pets?
> Have you got a pet now?
> IS your current pet use to other pets and vet checked also?
> Do you have a vet? What about your family and kids?
> When are you ready for a puppy?
> Can you please tell me more you know about pets and this breed
especially?

Photos attached, please choose puppy you want if you cannot travel and collect, and we will arrange home delivery for you.

Sorryyyyyyyyyy for asking alot we just wanna make sure our puppies is safe where he or she is going, which sex you want? Each puppy cost £260, but We offer a health certificate for 6months to you, and also a pedigree pet food manual. They are very Cute puppies. You can see the puppies any time you want, we are in back Kirkwall as we have our own home there now , it is in Scotland and we can give you our address for view, if it is too far, then i can drive the puppy to you, or send the puppy to your house by a Professional PET courier service that carriers puppy around for people. The delivery will cost about £30. Please our interest in more on the home you have for this pup. Just heard that one of our pup which we gave out was rescued by the rescue team, because the family we sent the pup into, did not take proper care of the puppy and this is what we hate. Please get back to us with more about your home and you. About these puppies:

These dogs are loyal, gentle and playful and very fun of his or her family. A puppy at heart, they are clever, sociable and loving, easy-going and docile. Though they do generally have a lot of energy, especially as puppies. Good with children and friendly with strangers, they are not watchdogs, for they bark little and love everyone. These puppies are very intelligent and trainable, but they have a mind of their own and will only obey a command if they see the point and if you do not display leadership, they will not see the point in obeying you. Please get back to me asap. photos attached.

Regards

I sent this back -

Hello again,

Thank you so much for your swift reply with regards to your beautiful pups Smile

I think I have already fallen in love with them all (especially Dexter!)

In answer to your (very important) questions ;

- We are Claire and Peter and are mum and dad to S (8yrs), I (6yrs), and E (2yrs).

- We live about 12 miles East of Manchester, surrounded by the Pennines (lovely for lots of doggy walks!)

- Unfortunately, we recently lost our beloved black labrador (Bramley) who we had for 13 years from being a pup. He died of heart failure whilst out in the snow with us. We don't wish to replace Bramley, rather just fill the hole that Bramley has left in our family. There's a lot of love here waiting for a new family pet.

- The vets we use/used are in Halifax My sister is a vetinary nurse and has been fantastic in helping us deal with our recent bereavement.

- We feel that we are very ready for a puppy now. The children have been told that any pup that we get is NOT a toy and there will be some strict ground rules for all concerned in the beginning. Although I realise that Labradoodles are very child friendly, I would never leave a dog alone with a child ( for both the dog's and the child's protection).

I hope this answers all your questions, though please do not hesitate to ask if you would like more information.

Unfortunately, Kirkwall is a VERY long way from where we live! Having looked on google maps, it appears that it would be in excess of an 11 hour drive. I understand that you could drive the pups to us, but how would that work, and how would the pups be having to travel that distance at sucha young age?

Also, could you give me an indication as to how big the fully grown dog would be? Dexter looks like he has pretty big paws!! Although we are not averse to having a large-ish dog (Bram was a hefty black lab!), we were looking for a medium sized dog that would be a bit more portable! We love camping and it'd be great to take the dog with us wherever we go.

Thanks so much again - your dogs are obviously well loved and well cared for.

This is the reply;

Thanks for the fast and warm reply Claire,

We are almost so happy knowing one of our pups got a nice home already, we think you are a right person and will not hesitate sending you the puppy you want, these puppies as earlier said are house and hommy trained and will fit any loving family, please once again we will count on your words as being an excellent family to the puppy, that's fantastic you about dogs already meaning you know more and much about dogs and pets,we will give you Dexter, the male Labradoodle Puppy, he recently took his injection and he will be arriving in good health condition, he will be coming with all his healths record. Very companion with other home pets and likes to be taken for a walk. Oh i am happy because he will be given the best love and care he wants. I will use the pet transport service to get him over to you okay.

He is 11 weeks old perfect Labradoodle Puppy,with full bloodiness, good temperament and personality. He's KC registered, Vet checked, Up to date on short and vaccination. He will come with all his registration papers up to date. The puppy will be coming from Kirkwall, Scotland. Since you are not close to us, we shall use the pet transport service to get him delivered to your home so we shall require you to email us with you delivery address so the registration can be done this evening and the delivery will proceed first thing tomorrow morning and about the delivery,the charges will be £30 hope is not too much for you. The information i will need from you is below

Your Full Names
Home Address
Post Code
City
Mobile Number
Land Line Number

As soon as i have all the information, i will first get the puppy registered for delivery and will let you know. all what you will have to pay is the total of £290 ( puppy and courier cost ) which you will pay that directly to the delivery service so they will activate the puppy delivery ticket. He will come with all his paper work, Playing Toys, Feeding Menu Booklet and his feeding Booklet guide. Since you guys are not closer to us, we shall us the pet transportation service to get the Puppy over to you since they are very fast, cheap and reliable. They will take proper care of him during transportation okay. i think Dexter will have an average shoulder height of 11-25 in (30-63 cm) and weighs 20-80 lbs (8-40 kg). thanks and i will be waiting to read from you soon.

Best Regards

Terrible English and so far away (the original advert said they were in Ormskirk). Just want these gits to be stopped. I was nearly sucked in due to me feeling so low after my dog dying. I did then send another email saying we had decided to camp up there so could I have their address. Needless to say I haven't heard anything yet.......

Anyone have any thoughts, or has anyone heard of this before?

Thank you so much, and apologies for the extremely large post - I just wanted to show exactly what has gone on (today!)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
Yes it's definitely a scam.
To begin with the language is very pushy asking for your full details. Nobody is going to do that if they are genuine. Also the English is a bit rambling and too poor to be a real professional breeder.

Quote:
house and hommy trained

Quote:
i think Dexter will have an average shoulder height of 11-25 in (30-63 cm) and weighs 20-80 lbs (8-40 kg).

This made me smile. A 40kg puppy Smile

I would suggest you go to your local pet shop and ask them for a list of reputable breeders.

Always remember, if something looks to good to be true, it usually is a fraud.

Please do not send them any personal details and stop communication with them,

Please also go to http://scamwarners.com/ and post this on there to warn other people.
On this site we deal with 'baiting' the scammers.
good luck with your search for a new puppy,

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ctally and welcome to 419eater. I am saddened by the loss of your dear furperson, Bramley, as I'm also very fond of furpersons (dogs).

As wowwow has said, definitely a scam and is becoming a common one unfortunately Evil or Very Mad . If you would like to post the original email (plus headers) you received in the surplus section, these crumbs will get all that they so rightly deserve, especially from the animal lovers amongst us.

Another good place to look for another furperson would be your local RSPCA or other animal rescue shelter. Also any money they charge goes to an extremely worthwhile cause.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As wowwow says, a definite scam.

A good way of checking is to Google sentences from the mail. For example, I Googled "they are the sweetest little ones, very social, and they love to snuggle and give kisses" and got a large number of responses including some scam warnings.

Please do post the details (including the scammer's email address) in the Pet Scams forum on www.scamwarners.com as this will help others avoid being scammed.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
ctally
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you,

I'm sorry for posting on here. I wasn't sure if it was something that could be "baited", and yes, I haven't and won't be giving any personal details to these people.

I will certainly post on the website that you mentioned.

Again, sorry if I have posted in the totally wrong place Embarassed
I am just so angry that these guys tried to scam us when we were at our most vulnerable and others may not be so lucky.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry about posting on here - this site concentrates on baiting and scamwarners on victim support

If you post the email address up here, as dbest03 said, the scammer will get a lot of attention.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really detest animal scammers being extremely fond of most kinds of animals (except fleas, spiders and snakes). If you should post this crumbs details, they will be receiving emails from several of my characters and will make sure they are baited into a black hole.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dbest03 wrote:

Another good place to look for another furperson would be your local RSPCA or other animal rescue shelter. Also any money they charge goes to an extremely worthwhile cause.

Yes I totally agree, give a poor doggy a home.
Thanks dbest.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater. Ditto as above, I recommend you signing up in scamwarners and posting the mail and the headers there (in "Eater University" subforum, you can find how to get them).
Good luck finding a new dog.
By the way... I may give this scumbag a go, let's see what happens.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
ctally
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, thank you all so much.

I shall have a look at how to put headers etc Shocked Like I said earlier, I am not internet savvy at all!

I'll also go onto the scam warners site.

Thanks so much again for all your help Wink
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
If you post the email address up here, as dbest03 said, the scammer will get a lot of attention.

Also, please include the email headers when/if you post the email addy - it's always a great help as well. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
ctally
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received: by 10.52.163.42 with SMTP id yf10csp23591vdb;
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 02:37:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.213.21.208 with SMTP id k16mr427642ebb.74.1330079863105;

Received: from dub0-omc4-s14.dub0.hotmail.com (dub0-omc4-s14.dub0.hotmail.com. [157.55.2.89])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n12si3124421eef.20.2012.02.24.02.37.42;

Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 157.55.2.89 as permitted sender) client-ip=157.55.2.89;

X-Originating-IP: [41.202.197.111]

Is this right?? Sorry for being a complete klutz! I bet my 8 yr old knows how to do all this!!

Thank you
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
41.202.197.111 Orange Cameroun Local Registry
Cameroon Africa

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I grabbed this for you out of the Surplus Thread Guidelines. Hope it helps.

Quote:
Finding the Headers

Gmail:

1. Open the mail you wish to obtain the header for.
2. At the top of the mail, on the right, next to the little box marked 'Reply', you will see a downwards pointing arrow. Click it.
3. Now choose 'Show Original'.

Yahoo:

1. Go to Inbox.
2. Click the RIGHT-mouse button on the 'subject' of the email.
3. LEFT-click on the bottom option of the menu: 'View Full Headers'.

Or, in the older version of Yahoo:

1. Go to Inbox and open one of the emails you would like the headers for, as if you are going to read it.
2. Go to the bottom of the mail. On the bottom-right is a link, 'Full Headers' - left-click on that.

Hotmail:

1. Open the email as if you are going to read it.
2. On the right, just under the date, is the word 'Actions'. Click on it.
3. Click on the second-from-the-bottom menu option - 'View message source'.

Then you can put that info into this link

http://www.iptrackeronline.com/header.php

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dbest03 wrote:
...Another good place to look for another furperson would be your local RSPCA or other animal rescue shelter. Also any money they charge goes to an extremely worthwhile cause.

Also try asking your local vet.
You'd be horrified to see the number of pups rescued from puppy mills that end up available for adoption.

My pureblood Norwegian Forest cat found a willing slave in me after having been abandoned in the streets of a posh neighbourhood here.

Last edited by psychicbait on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is his fake ad
http://www.adpost.com/uk/pets/38868/

I think Mr Harry (who's spending a holiday with his family in Korup National Park) is gonna contact him Twisted Evil

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
ctally
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.dogsandpuppies.co.uk/nanny_best_australian_asd_labradoodle/advert/148443

This was the advert that we responded to. It seems as if he's all over the bloody place Mad

I really appreciate this guys.

Thank you
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Yes you can bait this sort of scam. Just be sure to use an email address with no connection to you, a fake name, and a postal address that doesn't exist.

Anytime you see 41.xxx.xxx.xxx in the headers, it came from Africa. Not necessarily Cameroon, the network 41/8 extends over several countries, including Nigeria.

I second posting the ads and email on ScamWarners. I post scripts I get mailed there; it helps potential victims recognize scams.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Kariko
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! And sorry about your poor doggy. Thanks for posting the email address, I think I need a 40 kg puppy for...cult reasons...

Twisted Evil

This shall be fun. I'll give him hell, just for you!

N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pardon my ignorance but wtf is a labradoodle when it's out?

Hmmmm, maybe I don't want to know ... but if it's a labrador/poodle cross how can it be pedigree?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess is:
1) the lad doesn't know that it's a cross, just that it's some kind of dog, and copied words from another version of the scam
2) there's a list showing all ancestors to 5 generations back, and 5 generations back half are Labradors and half are poodles.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My "family" just has to have this puppy! Evil or Very Mad

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so, the lad does not know much about dogs.

if there are no rl-data involved, ask him for cerberus puppies Twisted Evil
they are very expensive and rare

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
pardon my ignorance but wtf is a labradoodle when it's out?

Hmmmm, maybe I don't want to know ... but if it's a labrador/poodle cross how can it be pedigree?

Unfortunately, here in the US, we like to make up "breed" names for mutts, charge double the price, claiming they are some exotic/special breed, and make outrageous claims about the animals (like claiming that a lab/poodle cross is somehow magically hypoallergenic), and an amazing number of idiots without a 4th grade understanding of genetics swallow every word. Labradoodle, goldendoodle, yorkiepoo, and puggle are a few of the hot "breeds" right now, and may sell for more than a purebred of either parent breed.

I have seen byb's and puppy millls claim again and again that these mutts are purebred, and even have papers (and provide them too--there are plenty of bogus registries willing to provide papers for anything).

While this one is a scammer, unfortunately when dealing with these "designer" dogs, you can't assume that a complete lack of knowledge or inaccurate claims mean you are dealing with a scammer. (Personally I think all of the people making these claims are scammers, but if they actually have a dog to sell they are outside of our scope here.)

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting this guy is great. He tells me that the best dog for a sacrificial ceremony is a Siberian Husky. Laughing It's like he doesn't care!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic