SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Has anyone seen this before?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
2ND Amendment
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am spell caster, Are in any any problem and you dont know how to solve it, you can use my spell, my spiritual power can solve problems in 1 week,(eg) money, love, divorce, relationship, sickness, protection.

I told him I want a hex put on my ex wife.

be ready to kiss your grave i told you expect it
If this transaction fails i do not think i can live with it. I will kill myself and i hope this wll make you happy. VERY MUCH SO THANK YOU

This is Clear it seems what only know how to write is OK. That is not funy everytime you keep saying Ok, WHAT IS OK? Is OK what i ask you

Go away. You are not serious.You don't trust western union me my self don't trust you. To hell.

motor kill you and your family. You this big head. Thief like you. You and your family are goat, Idiot. Greatest fools, witch. Play with me i will send assassins against your family. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have gotten several of those in my catcher account and other RL accounts. Must say I have never paid any attention to them. Maybe I could respond that I could be glad to read the tarot cards for them. Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last time I saw one like that I asked for healing because I was suffering from cancer of the stool. The doctor's treatment of clenching and squatting were not working, so I was desperate. Never heard back from the witch doctor. Sad

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

never had spells to help me, apparently ive had the juju put on me several times guaranteeing my imminent death, but of course the juju can be undone with a tidy wad of cash Laughing

might be one to save for the next juju scam

Lad A : I r has juju cursed you give me X $$$

Me : well this man at lademail.com says he can protect me from juju for less $$$

sit back and imagine the fun

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic