SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MATCH.COM SCAM FROM SOILDER HELP!!!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spatzchomper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our Mother is a real nieve woman. Signed up for Match.com and met a guy by the name of Sylvester James. Says hes in Afganistan in the marines and a sargent. Has sent us pictures which i will attach. My mom has sent him a laptop and a cellphone. I am trying to tell her shes getting scammed but i need more evidence. all he does is claim his love for her over and over and over. nothing else. says he has a kid. uses skype and doesnt have a webcam. uses the name jamesjames40883. texts from yahoo.com. used [email protected] told my mom to send this email a message to get the right address to mail the laptop. asked for an ipod, and my mom said shed mail him a camrea aswell. says he lives in tampa fl

Sorry about the bad grammar and no commas. I just have a lot of misc. information and want to see if anyone can give me some feedback.

[/img]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z361/ljk09/39.jpg[img]
[img]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z361/ljk09/32.jpg
[/img]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z361/ljk09/31.jpg
[img]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z361/ljk09/30.jpg
[/img]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z361/ljk09/25.jpg
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Spatzchomper and welcome to Eater! For right now, I would recommend you visit Eater419's sister site, Scamwarners. Another thing you can do is PM a Moderator. Their names are in green. Dorothy is the mod for this forum. Scamwarner has some great information you can share with your mother.
I'm sure one of our members that can give you better advice will answer you shortly. I'm just giving you some advice to use right now. Best of luck and let us know.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Spatz

Sorry to learn about your mother's predicament. As Justcold suggests there is a lot more information and help available at www.scamwarners.com you may even be able to put together a dossier on this guy to show to your mother - but be prepared that she may not believe it. Once these scammers get their claws in they will do anything and say anything to keep the scam going and extract as much money and gifts out of the victim as they can.

All you can do is present her with the evidence and ask her to cut off all contact. Be prepared however that even if she does this the scammer will still persist in his demands - possibly for months and especially as he knows she is willing to spend money on him - he has a hundred reasons why his details appear on known scam lists, ranging from posted by a jealous ex to admitting he used to be a criminal but she has made him go straight. He won't be satisfied until he has ruined her.

I'm sorry to say you probably have a long road ahead but I wish you all the best and hope you can make her see reason.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Cynikal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I felt the need to register to point out one simple fact,

1. You said he said he was in the Marines.
2. His pictures are clearly Army.
Cynikal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, according to his insignia, he's a Master Sergeant.

Master Sergeants bank $4,200ish a month before any allowances.

This money is MORE than enough to buy him a computer and/or cell phone.

I'd hate to say it, but you've been scammed.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Plus, an image search shows that another scammer is using the same photo, and it's already on scamwarners.

http://scamwarners.com/main/guestupload/20110909025843_39.jpg

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic