SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one found me before I even contacted him.

Quote:
Hello Derrick.

How are you doing? You probably have guessed, it is written to you by

A.

My full name

Russia, it so is far from you! But in our modern century of distances does not exist.

To me will very interestingly get acquainted to the person from other country. I always dreamed of it.

I hope, that at us friendly relations, and probably will appear and it is more. But we shall not look so far.

Derrick, tell about itself, it is very interesting to me. You can send me still the photo.

It will be very pleasant for me, I send you the, I hope to you I shall like.

It is interesting to you, how I have dared to write to you? I have

cousin Sveta who has married the foreigner.

She not the close sister and as at us speak " the distant relative ".

She has married the Italian, his name is Mauro.

They too have got acquainted through the Internet. Mauro lives in Verona. Sveta has left

to him and recently they have arrived together. Now they stay in our city.

I see, how they are happy, therefore I too was solved. I want to find the person abroad.

I for a long time reflected on it, and the have decided have written to you the letter.

Sveta studied at university Italian and French languages, and I studied English, therefore I have chosen your country.

I think their quieter and reasonable people.

I Hope, that you understand my English language. I probably do many mistakes.

At once I bring apologies if I have written, something not so. I sometimes use the dictionary when I do not know a word.

Derrick, you probably ask me why I have found the man in the country? I shall answer you fairly.

I tried to construct long time the life with Russian guys. But at me it has turned out nothing. My last guy

Very strongly liked to drink alcohol. I tried to struggle with it, but at me have left nothing. I saw,

What is the relations to anything will not result, therefore I have left him.

The problem of drunkenness, is very strong in our country. I see it every day. Our men very strongly like to drink.

Besides they do not appreciate in us our better qualities. They do not respect us. At me was a little bit guys,

And almost all had same problems. I am disappointed with Russian men, therefore I want to construct

happiness with the foreigner. I want to ask you, you have harmful habits? Write to me the truth.

I do not smoke and I do not drink. And me girls who do it are very not nice.

I shall tell a little about myself. I was born and have grown in the

city of Bilyarsk.

Bilyarsk is in Republic Tatarstan.

You know about this city? This very beautiful place. To us to city frequently there come tourists.

Recently our city has strongly changed, it began to look is more modern.

At us very beautiful parks. I like to walk in them with friends. And what your city?

I probably already have much written, and have set many questions. I hope you will find time to answer them.

Write to me about your country, about your family, it will be very pleasant for me, if you will answer all my questions.

I hope, that my friendship will interest you, and we shall continue to write each other. I very much hope for it.

When I began to write to you, I did not expect, that the letter will turn out such big. My letter is sincere,

And I hope, that you also will be fair with me.

If you were interested with my letter, write.

I wait for the answer.

Your new Russian friend A.

I got this 6 hours later

Quote:
Hello my name is A!!! I am very strongly glad that you have
written to me on a site. You have sent me
your e-mail. I wish to learn you more close. A

Quote:
I am very happy to see your messages to me this morning. After I quit staring into your eyes in your picture, I could also see the country side around you. It is almost as beautiful as you. I am very worried of what you may think of my picture, but i have to send it to you anyway. I am sorry that this is the only picture I have on this computer.

I have to be honest with you and tell you that I do have a few bad habits. I smoke a cigarette every now and then, and I will drink a beer or 2 with friends, though i rarely do either. I do not want our friendship to start by lying to you so I will tell you everything I can think of here. If I miss a question you have asked of me, please forgive, it is not intentional. I would not avoid your questions on purpose.

I know our profiles don't say a lot about us so i need to tell you everything about me that I can think of here. I am 50, divorced with one daughter and 2 grand kids. I have put all of my anger and drive into creating a future for my babies. Now it is time for me to find someone to share life with.

I am working as a drilling consultant here in Oklahoma. I created a business a few years back and now I am always looking for ways to expand it and taking on new partners to help with this.

I am also looking for a great person to spend the rest of my life with. I have not found anyone like that near me so I went to the internet even though I really don't know much about it. I had to ask my computer guy to set that up for me.

I have always had a strong liking to Russian women, but never thought i may be lucky enough to actually meet you. I thank you for allowing me to meet you. You are very sweet, and I see from your mail that you are very smart also. Please do not worry about your English. It is very good.

I better hush and send my picture here. I really hope to know you much better.

Derrick

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my new friend Derrick.

How are you doing? It is very pleasant for me, that you have answered my letter.

You know, I even have thought, that you will not answer me, that to you the friendship with the person from

Russia is uninteresting. Excuse for a delay of the answer.

Thank you for the letter. I have received it today and as soon as at me the free time has appeared,

I at once write you the answer. I want to tell to you more about

myself. As you probably already know, me 26 years.

I was born on October, 27, 1985. On a mark of a horoscope I the Scorpion. Write to me too when you were born and

what at you a mark of the zodiac. It is very interesting to me. My

growth of 169 centimeter. If I am not mistaken,

at you other system of measures, but I do not know how many it will be in foots.

I hope you can translate. My weight about 55 kg. Sometimes I collect 1-2 kg, I at once dump them. I watch for the a

figure.

My opinion, that the girl should watch a figure. My nationality - Russian. On religion I the Christian.

And what religion at you? I was not married, I wrote to you in the previous letter. At me never was children.

Derrick, maybe, it is possible, we shall be together during future

time, I seriously want to find the husband in your country. But we should learn very well each other.

Write to me more about itself, it is very pleasant for me. We should learn with each letter more about each other.

I hope, that you agree with me in it. Please, tell to me about it, well? Please, agree with me, Derrick!

I very romantic person, I all life searched for the prince. But my searches have not crowned success.

Probably to me will carry with you, I very much hope for it. But I always dreamed of the boy and the girl from

the favourite person. But such important decisions, How to get the child are solved both partners.

My family small. It will consist of my parents and me.Mine the father and mum. My mum wanted to have one more child. But

doctors have forbidden to her it.

They have told, that mum simply will not sustain one more sorts.

And I always dreamed of the sister and the brother with whom I could shares the problems and pleasure.

I studied in the Kazan institute. On a speciality the bookkeeper. It is very much widespread trade among

Russian girls. My parents have advised me to go studies there. Now I work in the bookkeeper in small firm

which is engaged in sale of products. I like to work here. At us small, but amicable collective. Our boss has

allowed to use to me a computer to write letters. I am very grateful to him for it.

We have computer which has access in the Internet, and I use it for the work and to write to you.

We have no house a computer, Therefore I write you from work. A computer, it is expensive for our family.

Therefore I have no opportunity to answer you on your letters every day.

Derrick, I today talked to the system administrator. He is the person who is responsible for work of our computers.

He has told to me, that our Internet very slow, and cannot accept the big volume of the information.

He spoke that that about mbytes, but I have not so well understood. If you will send me photos send gradually.

You know, our computer such old, that on it are not present even Columns, and we cannot listen on it to music.

Our director has told, that a computer for work, instead of for entertainment.

My father, his name is Vladimir, works as the driver by the public bus. He goes on a route in city, and carries people.

I in the childhood very much liked to go with him by the bus. I still had many pleasant memoirs.

My mum, her name is Olga, works in shop. She trades in products.

Our family not so big, but at us is many relatives. We very much frequently go in village, my grandmother.

I very much love her, but I see her seldom. And earlier all the summer long I carried out in village.

Tell to me about the family. What hobby at you is? I collected marks earlier.

Then I was fond of knitting. But now I do not have not enough time. I give a lot of time to work.

You have pets? I have houses a cat. We call it Vaska. It very ridiculous.

I liked to play with it when it was small, and now it became big and important.

I dreamed to have a dog in the childhood, but parents have bought to me a kitten. I have got used to cats

and very much I love them. Derrick you were outside your country? If yes, tell to me. I never was anywhere,

except for as in Russia. Mine most treasured dream to visit Europe or in your country. One more dream, I read about your

country much. At it not

long-term, but very rich and interesting history.

What do you like to do at leisure? We with girlfriends go to clubs on a disco. But it happens not frequently.

Still I very much like to walk on the nature. In our city it is a lot of parks. We walk there. It so is good.

Sometimes I remain at home together with family. We prepare for a tasty pie and we sit together at a table.

I very much like to prepare, my friends count me the good cook.

I hope you will understand my questions and will answer me them.

Excuse, if I do not answer on all your questions. Simply I sometimes do not understand them.

To not look silly, I do not answer them.

I wait for your following letter. Transfer my greetings and the best regards to the family.

Your new Russian friend Ana

EDIT: The picture above is of a girl that seems to be a bit bruised. I can't see well enough to know if that is a bruise on her neck or just the way her hair is behind her collar, but the bruise at the elbow is obvious.

Quote:
I am very happy to see your mail again and thank you for the lovely picture. I love to learn of you, your family and your country. It is very interesting to me. I do believe that it is necessary to couples to begin as friends and get to know each other before they go further. I, personally will not rush into another failed marriage. It has taken me a long time to even look for a wife, and i want one that will be here for the rest of our lives.

I will need to mark your birthdate in my calendar so that I do not forget. My birthdate is June 13, 1961. According some sites, I am a Gemini and others seem to call me a Cancer. I don't know which ones to believe. If I have converted these measurements properly, I am 178 cm & 147 kg. Your measurements put you a few inches shorter than me and very petite. I could easily carry you with one arm.

Your boss seems like a great man to allow you to write me from work and it is good that you like what you do. I absolutely love my job. I've been doing this since I was about 14. There were many nights that my grandpa or my uncle would have a person not show up for work so they would call the house and I would go work for them and still have to be at school in the morning. Please tell your system administrator that i will not try to mess up his system. I wouldn't be able to send any other pictures until I got home, so he shouldn't worry about that. When i do send you some, I will have my computer guy fix them so they won't hurt your boss.

Do not worry if you don't understand something I have asked you. I know i sometimes forget that you have asked me something, but i'm sure as we get to know each other better, these things will be answered.

I hope you are having a great day!
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my friend Derrick.

Thank for the answer. It is very pleasant for me, that our relations proceed.

We learn about each other more and more. Our friendship proceeds. It is very pleasant for me to read your letters.

Derrick, you know, I last night met Sveta and Mauro.

We sat in cafe and talked. They have told to me as their friendship has appeared and

Then it has developed into serious relations. You know, their relations developed very promptly. They have got

acquainted and have fallen in love in each other for a small time interval. They are very happy. I have told him,

that I too correspond with you. They were glad for me and have wished our friendship of long relations. They

have sent the regards to you. I too hope,

That I shall be happy as well as Sveta. Sveta from Mauro look very much in love. I even have envied them a little.

They recently have arrived from Italy and now stay in our country.

They have decided, that will live in Mauro's country.

Now they stay with Sveta's parents. I too dream about such relations.

I want to tell about myself more. I shall tell to you about the favourite things, I hope to you it will be interesting.

You like to go to cinema? I very much like films. We frequently go to a cinema.

Very much frequently I look films of a house. On me have made impressions such films as " the Lord of rings "

and "Harry Potter". I have looked all parts of these films. I very much like " Star Wars ". I have seen all parts of this

film.

This very interesting and fascinating cinema. I like to look romantic comedies.

You looked film of " the Fifty first kisses "? It has very much liked me. I believe that the love can overcome all.

It was so is healthy. The guy who every day did everything that the girl has grown fond of him is reputable also for

admiration. But the especial impression was for me as film 'Patriot' actor Mel Gibson, where war between England

and America Described. This film loved to me that this demonstration of films natural patriotic spirit, love to the

to the country! I consider, that it - very important qualities which all people on the world should have!

Really? Derrick, I hope, that you looked it film also, and that you had magnificent impressions from consideration

this film. Mel Gibson played his role as the talented actor on mine opinion! I like actor Dzhim of Kerry. At him

such ridiculous comedies turn out. I always up to tears laugh above his films. I very much like director Stephen

Spielberg.

His films too do not leave indifferent.

I like to listen to different music both Russian, and foreign. From Russian executors I like to listen to such groups

as

" The machine of time ", 'Zemfira', 'Splin', ' Ariya ". Still I very much like group " Tatu ". You heard about this group?

It acted in your country. I have all albums of this group. About what Russian groups you heard? Write, can at us there

will

be general favourite groups. From foreign executors I like ' Bon Jovi ',' U2 ',' the Cranberry ',' Scorpions ',' Elton

John

and many others. Sometimes I listen to classical music. I very much like Beethoven. Better the classics is not present

anything. Under her it is possible and to have a rest and work. Write to me about your predilections in music.

It will be very pleasant for me, if you will tell to me.

My friend, I want to ask in your phone number and your home address. It is very a pity to me, but I have no phone of a

house.

You can such present yourselves? We do not presume to have phone of a house. It costs many money and installation borrows

a lot of time. Our area where I live very old. And in it there were no phones earlier. Therefore to lead phone to us

Costs the big money. But I very much want to hear your voice. If you will send to me the number as soon as at me will be

Opportunity, I shall call you from public phone. It is very interesting to me to hear your voice.

I send you also the home address:

The city Bilyarsk 460052, Lenina street,the house 10. apartment65

I do not want to look far in the future. But it will be possible so, that I cannot write to you by e-mail. But I do not

want to lose touch with you, and we can write each other usual letters by mail. I ask you will execute my request and to

write to me your address and phone, I shall wait.

I want to send you the photo. I hope to you this photo is pleasant.

I want will finish my letter. I today have set to you many questions, probably you should write much.

I very much hope, that you will answer them. We need to learn more about each other. In my head still it is a lot

of questions, And I hope Derrick, that you will answer them.

I transfer you greetings. I wish you good luck and I wait for your answer.

Your Russian friend A

Quote:
Thank you again for your lovely picture and your great mail. It is great that tell me bits and pieces of your life in every mail. Many people may think these things trivial, but I find them interesting and very important.

I rarely have time to go to the cinema, but I do have a pretty large collection of VHS and DVD movies at home. I think I even have Star Wars, but I'm not real sure. I do have The Patriot and quite a few more with Mel Gibson. I also have 50 first kisses and many other Adam Sandler movies. I still don't have Lord of the Rings or any of the others like that. I can't get to the stores often but I do try to pick up a movie or 2 when I go.

I don't have a lot of foreign films, Russian or otherwise, but that is more a problem with finding those here. I can find older Asian films, mostly martial arts with Jackie Chan or Jet Li, but that is about all I find here.

I do listen to a lot of different music, mostly classical rock or older soul, but I also have some pop, some heavy metal, some country and I know I have a little bit of classical. I'm sure we could find a balance in our likes. I'm pretty easy to get along with.

You asked me about pets in one of your earlier mails when you told me of your cat. I have had cats in the past, but I now have 2 Chihauhaus. Both are rescue dogs that came from people that did not want them. The female, I call Sister but her name is Tory, and the little male is Nino. They are both spoiled rotten.

I hope I have not bored you here!
I hope to hear from you again!
Derrick

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello the my dear friend Derrick.

Thank you for the answer. How are you doing? It is always very pleasant for me to receive letters from you,

and it is pleasant for me, that you answer me. Our friendship proceeds also to me your letters are necessary.

My friend, Yesterday I have told to my parents, that I have friend. They have been very much surprised.

But they were glad for me, that I have such friend as you. They much asked about you. I have told

that you very worthy and decent person. My parents love me and worry for me. They asked, that I sent the regards

to you and your family from their name. Derrick, I yesterday have presented, that our correspondence can interrupt,

and I was upset, I do not want to interrupt our friendship. Therefore I sent you my home address.

While my boss allows to use to me a computer, and I thank him for it. But it is possible in the future will fail.

Therefore it is important for us to have addresses each other. But while all is good also I want to write to you

more than electronic letters. So we learn each other better.

I ask you to not send yet to me letters by usual mail. You know, in our country mail very badly works. We very

much frequently have cases, that letters do not reach the addressee. Such was and with our family. It certainly

dishonours our country, but our mail leaves much to be desired. Therefore I use the Internet for correspondence

with you. Our manager has told to me, that e-mail is much more difficult for stealing or reading. And how

in your country mail works? Tell to me very interestingly.

Derrick, yesterday I have asked sanctions of the boss to call you from an office number. But he has forbidden

to me to do it. He has told, that an office number only for work. He also has forbidden to me to give this

number. At us one case was, that the girl who worked for us very for a long time talked on an office

number in the personal purposes. On her fault to us could not the client will phone, and the favourable

contract hardly was not broke. After that the boss forbids to us to use an office number. It is very a

pity to me, but while I cannot call you. I shall try to call to you from public phone shortly. It is very

interesting to me to hear your voice.

While I shall tell to you more about myself. You have a hobby? I very much like to collect various female

magazines. I like to read about a fashion, about various styles which exist. I have small collection of magazines.

Still I very much like to knit various things. I have connected to the father a good sweater. It very much

is pleasant to him, and he constantly carries it. Probably I shall connect and for you a sweater or a scarf.

You know, I have dream. To learn to drive it the automobile. I never drove the automobile personally.

Probably it is difficult, I do not know. At our family never was automobiles. But I all the same dream

to drive the automobile. I hope it will come true. Derrick by what at you are loved color? Very much

it is pleasant to me dark blue. It reminds me water. I very much like to bathe in water. In the summer

I very much frequently go on small river with friends. You like to float?

Tell to me more about your work. What at you the schedule of work? Usually I work five days in a week.

But sometimes at me it is a lot of work and I leave in the days off. And it happens, that I sit behind

work till late time. In such days of me take to a house by the machine. And usually I go for work

on public transport. And how you reach a place of the work? You like your work? I think, that is very

important, that work brought pleasure. But it happens not always. We are sometimes compelled to

undertake work which is not pleasant to us.

On it I shall finish e-mail to you. Please answer me. I shall wait for your letters Derrick.

GREETINGS TO YOU FROM MY FAMILY.

I EMBRACE YOU.

Sincerely yours Russian friend A

Quote:
Good morning A! Once again, I thank you for your mail and another lovely picture. Our communication makes me a very happy man. I already knew that you were beautiful on the outside, now i get to see your lovely, gentle heart and mind.

I am happy to see that you have told your parents of our meeting and that they approve. Your friends and family are very important to you and they should all form their own opinions of us. It is very important to me that all of them approve before we could go any further than just being friends. If they have any questions about me, please ask me. I am a very honest man and i will answer them no matter what.

I can give you an address to the home, and a phone number also, but I am hardly ever there. I would really love to hear your voice also, but all I have out here is the phones that belong to my business. These lines have to be available at all times to the people I work for. Me being the owner of this company, I have to lead by example. If I started getting or making calls from here, my workers would want to start doing that also. I'm afraid that no work would ever get done. I can definitely understand why your boss does not do that either.

I do have a few things that I do when i can. The major thing I call a hobby is spending time with friends and family. We love to spend time together and have fun with all of the kids. We often go fishing, boating, skiing, camping, hiking and sometimes it's just a barbecue with everyone. The only other hobby I have is vehicles and motorcycles. I collect Harley-Davidson stuff.

My favorite colors are black and white. My Harley and some of my vehicles at home are black but I only buy white vehicles for my business. Black vehicles are beautiful when they are clean, but they are hard to keep that way. White is much easier to maintain. Since I am talking of autos, it would be very easy to teach you to drive. It is not difficult. I have several open areas here that we can just let you learn in. I'll even teach you to drive a motorcycle if you want to learn.

I do absolutely love my work. I have been doing this for so long that it just feels great. Most of my jobs last somewhere between 30-45 days, and I get no days off until I am finished. Some jobs can last up to 6 months or so with no time off. The great part is that I get to see a large part of this state.

I'm sorry if I have bored you here!

Derrick

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello the most dear Derrick!

I have received your answer as usually, and I was so happy from your words

Again! Derrick, I want to tell to you, that your messages of steel

The important part of me and my life, your e-mails help me to live. When at me bad mood

When - bad weather in the street when coldly, I re-read your letters. When I receive your warm messages, I

I overlook about bad mood and the smile appears on my person. At me the mood improves and I feel very well.

I cannot without your messages now, Derrick. We learn each other better and you became closer for me.

I very much like our attitudes. Sometimes I very strongly would like, that you were a line and I could embrace you.

You love summer? I very much love summer. In it time I try to take holiday and to have a rest. Very much frequently in the

summer I leave to

To my grandmother in village. At her the small house and a site. I very much like is there. Near to her the small small

river proceeds

And I spend the whole days having a rest, sunbathing. I very much like to bathe. Me even named in the childhood a duck.

I like to collect mushrooms. You collect mushrooms? I like to go in a wood. There so it is fine, fresh air, trees.

You saw birches? Our country and our wood usually associates with birches and bears. Though I saw bears

Only in a zoo. On the days off, we with family sometimes go on small river all together. Father puts tent, fishes.

And we with mother prepare. You are able to fish? I tried, but it is impossible to me. Still speak, that the woman on

fishing to

To misfortune. Therefore I do not go to catch. My father likes to do it.

Tell to me as you carry out the days off, it will be very interesting to me.

We yesterday again met Sveta. She very much was interested, as we have friendship. I have told to her, that you

The remarkable person. That I very much like our friendship. Sveta transfers you greetings. Still she has told to me, that

you

Did not send me any gifts by mail. Mauro has sent Sveta a beautiful dress, but it has not reached her.

It is very a pity to me, but on our mail works many thieves and

swindlers. Sveta has been very much upset, when has not

received a gift.

She went to understand on a mail, but all the same her parcel and has not been found. I ask you to not send me any

Gifts by mail. Write to me of more letters better, I shall be very

glad. Sveta soon leaves from Mauro.

They have decided, that Sveta will live at him. I was glad for them. They are very happy together.

They have wished me that our relations too have developed into something serious. I possible too I can arrive to you and

see you.

Our relations for me become more than friendship. I feel, that your letters and words, which become necessary for me

You write to me. I so dream, that our relations proceeded. You are very nice to me.

Me very much frequently ask on work on my letters to you. The some people too wish us good luck. But there are such people

which envy me. One woman why that very much does not love me. She has told, that the future

at our relations is not present. But I do not believe her.

I do not listen to such people. In them it is a lot of rage to which I do not pay attention.

The my dear friend, I shall wait for your following letter. It is very pleasant for me to receive from you new messages.

And I with impatience shall look forward to hearing. Transfer my best regards to your family.

I think of you Derrick,

I send you the warm kisses.

Your A

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear friend Derrick.

I so am glad to receive the answer from you. I wait for your letters every day, you are necessary for me.

My dear, I so am happy, that in my life you have appeared. You give to me many pleasant minutes the letters.

My friend, I feel, that my relation to you is very serious. You became a part of my life. You became

necessary for me as air.

Derrick, you travelled? Tell to me, it will be pleasant for me. I was only in our country.

I was in Petersburg and Moscow. These are very beautiful cities. Especially I liked Petersburg.

There so it is beautiful. It seems, that all city one big monument. There it is a lot of museums.

You heard about Tretyakovskoy to gallery? In it it is much exposed pictures and other beautiful

things. I was there, but for one day this museum to bypass it is impossible. I liked the Petersburg

fountains. There there is a palace, I have forgotten the name. In it it is a lot of fountains.

It is very beautiful. This trip has left unforgettable impressions in my heart. Still I would

ike to see other countries. Especially your country is interesting to me. Probably it will soon come true.

My dear Derrick, it is very a pity to me, but at me today it is a lot of work. I cannot write to

you the big letter. But I want to write to you, that I think of you, about our letters constantly.

You became necessary for me. Write to me, I shall look forward to hearing from you.

I send you the kisses.

Yours A

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my most dear man, Derrick! I in the seventh sky from

Happiness, from your warm words in your last letter! I feel, that we are not indifferent also my heart is pleased.

After your last letter I long time reflected above our acquaintance through the Internet, on you, about your

letters and on us. And I have understood, that I

I can not live without your letters, and certainly without you, mine Derrick! At a leisure all my ideas only

about you. I feel, that we Are created the friend for the friend! Probably, it - love? But as still

It is possible to name my feelings to you, Derrick! Yes, yes my dear Derrick! You have correctly understood me,

I have fallen in love with you Very strongly! This feeling has come to me so quickly and

Unexpectedly, that I cannot trust in it. I want to tell To you, that I love you, my dear Derrick!

I love you all my heart and soul! I very much during long time did not test similar feelings. And Hence

I felt emptiness in my soul without love. But now my soul Sing with happiness, from love to you! It to not

explain words! I hope, you understand me and test to me the same warm feelings, just as I, Derrick!

My life began similarly to a fairy tale, and I want, that this fairy tale did not come to an end!

Therefore for the sake of our love I am ready on all: to leave my family, girlfriends, to give up

work and to arrive to you, the my dear friend. As I very much want to be with you, to feel your breath,

your embraces! Derrick, and I hope, that you also want it. I believe, that if very strongly to

want that - that, it will necessarily be carried out! And if our desire is mutual, we necessarily

shall together! It is the truth, Derrick? But I would like to ask you one very important question

for me: you have or write another To the woman, except for me? I hope, you will sincerely answer me

this question because I do not want to be deceived again. Derrick, I very much I love you, and to me

it will be very bad, if you deceive me in ours relations. We should trust each other. It so, my dear? I want

To tell to you, that many men try to get acquainted with me. But they Are not interesting to me and are not

good, because all my ideas only About you. Now for me the most important in my life - you! And

Nobody is necessary for me, if not you, my dear Derrick. But unique a thing which connects us and

our feelings - our electronic letters. And I so love you. And separation without you becomes for me

intolerable. I very much suffer without you, my fine. Therefore I am ready to arrive to you, to your

country what to be close to you and to love you. My dear, what you think of it? I have told to

parents about my feelings To you, also that I want to be with you and to leave them, for the sake of you.

They have been a little surprised, that I want to leave all and to leave to you. But they see, how

I am happy, as I want to to be with you, and it for them the most important. My parents want, that

I was happy, for them this main thing. My parents hope, that I have made a correct choice. Also they

understand what to live in Russia very difficultly, and that you do not want to move to our country.

Therefore they have no any objections, that I have left to you. Certainly they will miss me, but all

the same they are glad, that I have such person as you.You too want, that I have arrived to you???

I cannot without you and you are necessary for me.

Today I meet Sveta. She more skilled in affairs of trip abroad. She will tell to me more and more in

detail. She already went to Italy, and I think that she will help me with all documents which will be

necessary for me. As soon as I learn all, I at once shall write to you. Well, my loved?

My dear, at me very unpleasant conversation on work yesterday was. You remember I wrote to you, what not

everyone concern well to our love. We have one woman, her name Natasha. We yesterday have a little sworn

with her. She has told, that all men promise women beautiful life and love in words. And actually all

differently. And she has told, that you not exception. What is the words which you speak me, it is simple

words. But I do not believe her. She I think, that she simply envies me. I very strongly was upset

from her words. I have told to her, that her words dirty lie!!! In fact I am right my dear Derrick?

In fact all that you write to me the truth? You love me? I do not know, why Natasha so badly thinks of men.

But I do not believe her. We have sworn with Natasha and have told each other many mucks. I do not want

to communicate with this person more. I know, that you love me and that I am necessary for you.

My love, on it I shall finish my letter to you. But in the conclusion of my love letter to you, I would

like to write to you this remarkable poem of English poet R.Bernsa. O my love a red, red rose That's

newly sprung in June: O my love is like the melodie That's sweetly play'd in tune. As fair art thou,

my bonie lass, So deep in love am I: And I will love thee still, my dear, Till a ' the seas gang

dry Till a ' the seas gang dry, my dear, And the rocks melt wi ' the sun. And I will love thee

still, my dear While the sands o ' life shall run. And fare thee weel, my only love, And fare thee

wee a while! And I will come again, my love Tho ' it ten thousand mile!

Good-bye, my dear and loved Derrick! I very strongly love you! Take care!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear I has received your letter, big to you thank. It is very pleasant for me.

I very much love you and I want, that our meeting would be held.

I learned today on about the visa and to me have explained. That for me visa (it is the visa of the bride)

better. But registration of all documents of

the visa borrows a lot of time. From 2 months and about one year. Unfortunately the main condition

of this visa - our meeting and therefore is the visa at once disappears for me as we did not

see you nevertheless. The most convenient variant for me, tourist visa. Under this visa I

can remain with you for the term of till 180 days. Registration of this visa borrows some days.

It speaks that it borrows some travel agencies. Sveta has told to me, that at the first visiting

Mauro, she also received the tourist visa. After I shall arrive to you under the visa I can

receive that we could be together for ever and never leave you. To me have

told, that during validity of visa I can receive visa when I shall be with you. Or in

the other case to me will giv.

And now I shall speak bad news. I have counted up and have come to that on registration visa.

360 us dollars are necessary for me. Into this cost enters: The visa - 150 us dollars; It is

dear up to Moscow - 80 us dollars; Residing at Moscow and hotel, travel on Moscow, with the account

for 4 days - 130 us dollars. Lovely, I do not have such money. Unfortunately I work in my still

more few time and now I have test time during which I receive about 150 dollars a month. For me is

not present the slightest chance to find such sum of money. For me 360 us dollars very big sum of

money. After conversation with my father I asked money him and mum, but they have told, that at

them now very heavy financial position and that they now I can not help me.

I really hope, on your understanding and on a fast our meeting.

Your love for ever A

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems he only read the part about having the money, nothing else.

Quote:
Good morning my Love! I am happy to read that Sveta knows about this Visa thing as I know nothing about it. Please thank her from me for helping to make this possible. I am very excited about us spending time together.

Please do not borrow money from your friends and family for this. We have more than enough money in the bank to take care of this. The only issue I can see here is my ability to get this money to you. I cannot leave my job to get to the bank and get this money until i finish this job. All I have out here are my company credit cards and i cannot use these for personal things.

There is something that we have not discussed yet and I think we need to address this before we meet. What are your thoughts on us having children? This is an important issue and I would love to know how you feel about this. No matter what you say here i will not be upset. If you don't want kids of our own, then i need to get some birth control for both of us.

I love you!
Derrick

Quote:
My dear I has received your letter, big to you thank. It is very pleasant for me.

Derrick, I ask you that you have sent me

this money as it is necessary for an our meeting. I ask you that did not think, that it is

necessary to me from you only money, as it not so. To me are indifferent money as all that is necessary

to me from you it is your mutual love to me. But unfortunately at my financial position, I am compelled

to ask money you for an our meeting. If it is possible, I

ask that you have sent me of money today or tomorrow and I promise, that for my part I shall make

everything to be with you as it is possible more soon. My love, I promise you, that after I shall

come to you I when I shall not abandon you and we shall work together above visa.

Today I went to bank and to me have told, that the most good translation system of money from one

country in another is the Western Union. They have told, that if you will send to me of money through

the Western Union I can already receive your money in some minutes. I have asked them, whether I

should you give the address or any coordinates of bank where you should send money - they have told,

that are not present. To send money through the Western Union it is not necessary to have neither

bank accounts and nor what coordinates of bank. You should send money for my full name and I can

receive your money in any bank of my city where there is a Western Union. Also they have told to me

still, that it is very safe translation system of money and that except for me who cannot receive

your money which you have sent me. When you will send me of money, to you should give

MTCN (these are 10 control figures of a remittance). With the help of yours mtcn (which you should give me)

The address: Russia, the city of Bilyarsk, A P.

I can receive your money. Derrick my loved, I with impatience shall wait your answer to this letter.

I really hope, on your understanding and on a fast our meeting.

Your love for ever A

Cellphone - web store
chevin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:

I better hush and send my picture here. I really hope to know you much better.

Derrick

I never bother to reply to any of the letters I get, I just copy newspaper articles and things like that. Until they ask for money no-one reads what you write. You can just send any old rubbish and you will get the next reply in sequence. I have just had a note from Laylay that is an exact copy of one I received from Yana, even to the spelling mistakes. So I just copied the same rubbish I sent to Yana in reply to that note and sent it on to LayLay Once they have asked for money, you have to be more careful, because then someone who can read English takes over and you get proper responses to what you have written.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I mostly copy/paste from replies that I have already used. If you look all the back at my very first Vlad, I think you will see almost the exact same thing I used here.

Cellphone - web store
chevin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
I mostly copy/paste from replies that I have already used. If you look all the back at my very first Vlad, I think you will see almost the exact same thing I used here.

OK, sorry, Embarassed there is just too much for a newbie to go through. Shocked I guess I was thrown by the fact that you had written a reply and I thought it was for the current one.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do try to customize them to the particular one writing me. I got 2 months from my very first one.

Sometimes I do type one out but it's more a matter of occupying my time. When I have over a dozen happening at once I do a lot of copying.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic