SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

But she told me to contact the bank?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've spent the past couple of weeks messing with a love-lad(ette), the usual 'Love at First Reply' stuff. Finally I couldn't stall her much longer and decided to contact the bank, as requested. Little did I know that she meant emailing the bank and not going into their (fictitious) London branch office asking about the account.
Strangely enough my lad(ette) didn't take this very well at all! (warning: though my character earns his living correcting books before they are published, he writes VERY bad English - apologies for maltreating the language!).
Quote:
My deer van
I went to the bank this morning as you instroctid mee, it turnd out they
had an office here in London. However, they bank director heer told me
he didnt now anything about the account you mentioned and that their was
no money dormant like you have said. I dont understand any off this? Why
would tbe bank director say soo? What do I doo now? Also, the bank
director asked mee too give him your email adress I did so, so it is
posible he will contact you soon. Please keep me updated when he does
soo ok.
You'res ford hosband

Quote:

Hello dear

Who said that kind of shit to you, that man most be a joke, what did he mean that they is no money in my late father's account, But you should know that my father does not deposit money in London bank. he deposited the money in Senegal bank so you should forget about that London bank and contact the Senegal bank here which i have already gave you they contact.

Well i see that you dont love me because if you really love me as you said you should follow my directions not the director in London bank. Do you really love me? Do you trust me as your wife? I trust you and love you with all my heart that is why i feel your church form (14 pages long, hope you had fun with it!) which i dont know the content just tell you that i love but look at what you are just doing me

I have told many times that if you dont want to help me just tell me so that i will find another man who will help without all this stories. you have to me to fill you church form and i never ask anybody and fill it just to make sure that i fulfill my promise

But i just gave bank contact for to communicate with the bank and ask the to transfer the money to your account the you go to London bank where my father's money was not deposited.

Know that my father deposited money in Senegal bank here not in London so if that your director contact me i will insult him because i can see that he want to take my father's money.

If you dont want to help me just say it and stop running along the bush so that will just stop all this communication and i look for another man who is willing to help me with all his heart.

My late father deposit money in Islamic Bank of Senegal not in London, so if you must make an inquires that means you have to make it in Senegal not in London.

Hope you reply for me to know what to do than all this wasting time and i am so tried of all this shit Feeling the heat, are you my Dear?

Have a good day Mr Ford
Vanessa

Quote:

Whoa whoa whoa there my deer, what are you talking abuut? Do not call a man a liar before you now the hole story ok? It certenly takes a lot off gall to call a bank directer a liar!!!
As I toled you I went there to ask abuut the acount but they said it didnt show up in there registers but that they wuld look into it and call mee bag. They calld mee this morning and toled mee they had actually found the account but that it was blacklisted djue too qvestioneble use. Hee wouldnt tell mee what kind of qvestioneble use but he toled mee I shouldnt sent any money too it ass it might be under scriutinii by the police.
Soo what iss this all abuut? What is wrung with this acount? Can it bee your evil stepmum who is doing somthing bad too us?
Please my deerling we most find out what is wrung hier!

Ford Hosband

Oh, and I sent the account to Alan just in case... Twisted Evil

Any suggestions as to what will be in store for her next?

P.S. Here's her email if you want to mess with her: vaneaharry@yahoodotcom (change dot to . )
Unfortunately I can't find her initial email.

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
which i dont know the content just tell you that i love
Typical! That is good stuff Duffy!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Typical! That is good stuff Duffy!

She was only able to answer about half the questions, the rest she just answered NO... But the best thing is, since she couldn't print or scan (she didn't have the 40$ necessary!!!) she had to retype ALL the questions from pdf to the email; it must have taken her HOURS!

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She finally explained how I'm supposed to contact the bank, but since I'm not very good at writing official letters I asked her to help me.
So after receiving her answer, I just forwarded it like this. I hope the 'bank director' is happy...
Quote:

--
Ford Pr3fect
[email protected]

----- Original message -----
To: "XXXXXt>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:21:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: copy the email and send to bank
BANQUE ISLAMQUE DU SENEGAL (B.I.S)
BANKING & FINANCE
HEAD OFFICE: 1mmeuble A. F4ycal
Rue Amadou A.Ndoye Angle rue Huart.
DAKAR SENEGAL.

REF (A): Funds of Dr. Harry F. M0niba
REF (B): Account Number..xxxxxxxx
REF (C): Miss V4nessa H4rry

Dear K4ssi Ehu0man:

I am contacting you today on behalf of Miss V4nessa H4rry. I,

full name ----------------ford pr3fect
Home address---------Eihad Knobetaridea 7, 5TUP1D Wurstnam-Ewer, UK
phone number----------
occupation ------------- Lingvist / buk corecter

I Am representing Miss Vanessa as her foreign partner, request to be informed of the procedure and documentation needed to transfer the funds of the late Dr. Harry F. M0niba, of which Miss Vanessa H4rry as next of kin. See References above. Your urgent response in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I wonder if he accepts my address......... Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic