SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
AGENT OF SATAN YOUR MAMA PUSSY HOLE ASS HOLE......................

MOTHER FUNKER WHO ARE U IDOT . NIGERIA MOTHERFUNKER GOAT FUNK UR MOTHER TEN TIMES

[email protected]
Quote:
this prayer will yours this year amen

[email protected]
Quote:
THE BLOOD OF JESUS WILL FIGHT UR FULL LIFE GOAT.

I GIVE U 3 DAYS TO CHANGE AND ASK GOD 4 4GIVENESS OR SEE AS UR LIFE WILL LOOK LIKE.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender........and the whole of your generation..

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE THE ATTACHMENT NA PAYMENT SLIP BE THAT, I DON CONFIRM LIKE 3 PAYMENT SLIP TODAY...I NO FIT ABUSE YOU BECAUSE I NO BE SMALL PIKIN.....NA WE BE THE REAL MEN...........IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY LIKE US....EMAIL ME BACK WITH RESPECT OK, AND I WILL HELP YOU....TAKE GOOD CARE MY DEAR BROTHER.....ONE LOVE.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PONISH YOUR GERNARATION CUOSE BE ON YOU AND YOUR INTERNAL FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD REWOARDED YOU AS YOU PRONOURSE TO YOURSELF BACK TO SENDER.

DID I COURSE YOU AND YOU MADE COMMENTS OF COURSE THAT IS YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
IS YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRE WILL BORN YOU AND YOUR DEVIL 1000 TIMES BECAUSDE AM A CHILD OF GOD AND YOU AND YOU DEVIL HAVE NO POWER FOR WHERE AM OK FIRE BORN YOU AND YOUR DEVIL AND YOU BOTH OF YOU WILL PERISH

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOUR WHOLE GENERATION BE WIPED OUT FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH YOU FUCKING BASTARD .YOUR TELLING ME ABOUT SATAN MAY YOU AND YOUR SATAN WHO WAS DEFEATED OVER 2000 YEARS AGO BE DESTROYED AGAIN BY THE FIRE OF GOD.IN FACT AS I WRITE YOU NOW I CAUSE WITH BLINDNESS AND EPILEPSY YOU YOUR FAMILY AND EVERYONE THAT KNOWS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE MAY GOD PUNISH YOU YOUR SATAN AND YOUR WHOLE KINGDOM BLOODY STUPID COWARD.MAY YOU DIE WITHIN TWO DAYS FROM NOW AND YOUR MOTHER FATHER SISTERS AND BROTHERS MUST FOLLOW YOU IMMEDIATELY AND MAY THE VULTURES EAT YOUR CORPS.

[email protected] 81.91.235.152/ Benin
Quote:
Oh My Friend,
I dont know who you are and pls tell me who you are and if I have sinned against you pls FORGIVE maybe I do not know when I sined against you
Thank's as you forgive me and let me know whom you are.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN. IT IS YOUR FATHER THAT PASS AWAY . YOU DEVIL DIE IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected] Barrister Musa Shehu Fatai
Quote:
UR WIFE YOUR MAMA NA CHIP ASHAWO

[email protected]
Quote:
iyalaku iya eeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRE BORN YOU AND YOUR SATAN

[email protected]
Quote:
U B BIG FOOL Mk GOD PURNISH ur head there wen u dey idiot in short ur mama

Quote:
Goat i don c am say u b really cpital letter GOAT u no get sence hw which u get u for don do better tin wit ur life bi fool

Quote:
BASTARD ur mama and ur papa including ur family members na im go die dis year bastard e b b like say u no no who u dey talk 2

Quote:
u dey crase MK THUNDER FIRE U AND UR FAMILY

Quote:
Goat u just b big fool i no no y i dey waste my tym wit tuats lik u in short your full life na ur family i blame wen let u b like dis BIG FOOL uwahohuwa meaning u useless for this life wen u com so

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS AND U K LOTTERY EMAIL CANNOT BE AT GMAIL . COM, YOU BE MUMU NO PERSON WILL FALL FOR THIS COWARD. GO BACK AND LEARN MORE HOW TO PREPARE PROPOSALS BASTERD.

[email protected]
Quote:
you don die let me know ur condition now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,about 5 of us here but different destination we go meet in hell ok i have many bad commitment i don't like to hurt my friends i do love them like one home! oh! you will never rest at all anything way you the do ww will be monitored you will be asking your self question that we will never end with you. till your death i am soory you go face am

Quote:
Agent of Satan waiting the happen for your side now,,,,,,,,,i dey wait ooooooooofor you now me bi the satan way you bi agent for me. since way i day tell you but you don't want to listing now were you dey! are you tired idolt. u think say i am afraid of u you must be joking now wahala ooooooooooooooooo. you go the see many many things now for your side,

if we know see the confirmation you are in-trouble............our agent go find out about you soon in ur dream. u must confirm it to us u bi agent for month ok i see ok you take your month talker you must do it .

Quote:
i am laughter for this ur mail i wounder you were feeling while reading from me! how do you see your test very easy! tomorrow i will let you know my time is running now

Quote:
Make thunder fire you for telling me to beg you oh! for what you!!!!!!!!!!!make your people know find your death body idiot, come on tell me your confirmation from your mother you think say we go leave you way you carry your self come meet me, all the death men has been inform about you and the are all waiting for you. make you come lagos now , make see if you know go die here

[email protected]
Quote:
Ibu Ozu, thunder ur entire family Mumu.........

[email protected] 41.206.84.210
Quote:
THE DAY I FIRST FUCK YOUR MOTHER HER TOTO DEY SMELL SO I TOLD HER TO SUCK MY DICK AND SHE SUCK ME TILL I PUT SPAM INSIDE HER MOUTH AND SHE DRINK IT.

GUY,YOUR MAMA SO MUCH LOVE MY DICK BECAUSE I FUCK HER GOOD.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHE TOLD ME THAT YOUR PAPA DICK IS LIKE TOOTH PCK SO THAT IS WHY SHE SO MUCH LOVE MY DICK.

AMU GBAWAKWAA GO ANU MANU ,ZOMBO LIKE YOU,

DONT ALLOW ME TO DO YOU BACK BY KIDNAPPING YOUR PAPA THOUGH KIDNAPPING YOUR PAP IS WASTING OF TIME BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT PAY 1NAIRA POOR BOY LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
BOKUHARAM GO KILL U

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND YOU WILL REMAIN THE SAME FOR EVER
AND ALL WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME MUST ACCOMPLISH IN YOUR FAMILY YOU IDIOT FOOL FOR NOTHING. YOU DON'T KNOW THE PEELING OF BASTARD AND FORGIVENESS.

ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:
bastard drug dealer whaty he dey worry u everyday ur sending email ,u don't have something to do? ur stock market finish already or what? don't worry u will die like ur nagerian friends or bothers by hanging in jail animal go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
look who ever u are sending all this i want u to stop it before the one whom create u will take your life.

[email protected]
Quote:
maga stop fooooooooooliiing your self. i nor even no who open email address for you wen you they do like small pinking or dont u have a job??????????

[email protected]
Quote:
animal ur dealing only with satan? that mean ur nothing,keep quiet deal with ur market drug dealer,don't worry what will happen to u in few time police will arrest u with evidence of drug and jail u for life and ur sentence will be by hanging bastard will go to hell with all ur family idiot nageria

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE I' HAVE ALREADY REPENT THANKS MAY GOD BLESS YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR FOUR FATHERS.........I WILL BEG WHO? IDIOT

OTU GBAWAKWAA NNE GI,DURU UWAKA,SON OF ASHAWO.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO NA SO SO WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I know u are already in heal Satan but am the son of the most high God I will never join u in heal fire more over I will only die in 2084 therefore I have long life to serve my God while you will be roosting in heal till then.This is the reason u can not spell correctly unless
fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
if you want to no who i am and what i can do send your real name and village includin phone number i give you 7days if you didnt pick waterproof on the street no am not a man

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION!!!!! LOOK AT THE KIND OF ENGLISH YOU ARE SPEAKING HERE AND YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY IN THIS BUSINESS!!!!!! YOU WILL DIE A PAUPER I SWEAR FOR YOU TODAY AND AS LONG AS YOU REMAIN THIS AGENT OF SATAN,YOUR LIFE WILL BE A SHAME TO EVERYONE THAT KNOWS YOU AND YOU WILL DIE A VERY SHAMEFUL DEATH AND VULTURES WILL FEED ON YOU.

GOD PUNISH YOU THERE BASTARD!

[email protected]
Quote:
ALMIGHHT JESUS IS THE GREET POWER WHICH I COVER MY SELF WITH BLOOD OF JESUS AND MY FAMILY.
SATAN HAS KNOW POWER.....................................
YOU BLOOD SUKER, DEATH IS WAITING FOR YOU ANY MOMENT FROM NOW AND YOU WILL GO HELL FIRE WITH WHAT CALLED SATAN WHERE YOU WILL GANISHING YOUR TEETH,
I USE HOLY GHOST FIRE TO BOND YOU IN JESUS NAME?
ONYE IBERIBE KA I BU, YOU USE YOUR MOUTH CALLED YOUR SELF AGENT OF SATAN, DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE,
NEVER EXIST IN THE WORLD AGAIN,

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GO TO HELL NA WATIN DEY WORRY YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU AGAIN TILL YOU WRITE IN GOOD ENGLISH YOU AGENT OF SATAN AND I PROCLAIM DEATH AND DESTRUCTION UPON YOU AND EVERYBODY THAT KNOW YOU. THE SPIRIT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHOM I SERVE WILL STRIKE YOU TO DEATH IN JESUS NAME.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK OR WRITE GOOD AND CORRECT ENGLISH.
YOU HAVE TO START FROM SPELLINGS.
NOT REAMIN RATHER YOU SAY REMAIN
NOT BYCHNACES PLS ALWAYS SPELL THIS WAY BY CHANCE
BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR YOUR OWN GOOD ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN.
IDIOT I WONDER HOW MAGA GO PAY YOU COS YOU CAN READ AND WRITE.

YOU MUST DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH.I TRUST MY GOD AND I KNOW I AM SERVING A LIVING GOD.
GOD BLESS THE DEAD LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER UR FAMILY JOBLESS MAN, BOMB AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS WHICH ONE B UR OWN GOD PUNISH UR GENERATION FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
belike say u no get any thing to do with your time bastard no ever write this box again or your mother go die at once idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
U RE JOBLESS FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
I decree back to sender upon ur live...the measure u hav cursed u will receive by 100 fold,in the morning,afternoon and at night...let ur words follow u in JESUS name

Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
hungry man is an angry man

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL BE GLAD IF YOU WILL ACCEPT ME AS ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU DON'T MIND,PLEASE

[email protected]
Quote:
I day keep u quiet, you no go respect yourself now until I close this your email address for you before you go stay one place.. U no be small pekin so stop talking like a baby… BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
IT'S LIKE YOU ARE HUNGRY. MR.EXCUTIVE DIRECTOR.

[email protected]
Quote:
Who be this man? Why u day fool yourself if you say you be AYE.. You better not be one because if you are a member of the non black movement, you will not be sounding like this.. and for your information.. I pray make I fit know you personally if fear go let you look me for face talk say you be AYE.. Well, I believe say you just like the level but you no go fit become an axe man because movement no be for people like YOU… Small Boy.

P-Joe aka...

SHAKA DE ZULU..

[email protected]
Quote:
my no. is not for foools lik u

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK ALL YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
u sure say u be egede lord?

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID BASTADRD SO U BE AXE SEE HOW IDIOT UR FATHER BE HIM GO BLEND U ENTER AYE HAHA U WEY TRAILER DOM HIT DEAD ALREADY JUST GO STAB UR SELF TO DEATH COS IF THAT TRAILER HIT U U GO SUFFER THE PAINS BEFORE U DIE. IDIOT U WAN MEET ME SAY MAKE I TAKE LEG SEE HOW UR STUPID SO CALL FATHER IS AS POOR AS. RUBISH BASTARD NA UR MAMA I DEY EVEN FEEL FOR COS RIGHT NOW SHE DOM DEY REGRET WHY SHE EVEN TAKE UR STUPID PAPA SPERM TO GIVE BIRTH TO A GOOD FOR NOTIHNG IDIOT LIKE YOU. WHO GOES YOU MOTHER FUCKING AYE. YOUR CULT DEY LEARN

WEN I ANCHOR NA FULL MOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
may the death fall in your home this year is your turn i have already have mine ok. yes i am death already Good! now is your turn to die now!!!! abi you don't want to die you want to remain here on earth...

choose your honest will fall.
your turn weather you like or you don't like it's your turn now....

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY DEATH BE THE ORDER OF THE DAY IN YOUR FAMILY.
DEVIL HAS DECREED DEATH FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS FROM THIS DAY ON, AND MAY FUNERAL AND SORROW FOLLOW YOU UNTIL DEATH VISITS YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH. YOU GENERATION SHALL NEVER KNOW PEACE.AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U THINK SAY U REACH COME CONFRONT ME MAKE I SHOW U WHAT A YORUBA MAN CAN DO.
I come against you in the Name Of God Almighty in Jesus name, Amen.

u must die today u must becuase i will come to your house this night do not run o as there is no hiding place for you tonight.

so eat your last food and pray your last prayer to your father the devil because I must kill you and him, after i kill you i
will fuck your wife and ask your mother the devil to suck my dick i know she will like it because the last time i fuck ur wife she like it and ask of more and your mother she love the spam and ask me to supply her more for some pot of soup, i believe you eat the food that very day because u were so hungry when i saw you at festack brigde where u dey drink ogogoro and was smelling.

but after today no more for you as you will die and miss my spam which i will supply to your ashawo devil mother who like spam. just wait for me do not go and fuck your mother because i want it wet when i come
monkey person who do not get money and beg for food at the bridge of festac.

i be your master
from VI Jah Rasta Farrai.

[email protected]
Quote:
back o sender in JESUS NAME ANEMOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL YOU WILL DIE SOON *DELETED* YOUR FAMILY WILL MON YOU SOON JUST WATCH AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN BAGA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU THAT IS WORKING WITH FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK FORMAT,HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL KILL YOU AT A VERY YOUNGER AGE.
JUST WATCH AND SEE YOU DIE.I HAVE SEE YOUR DEATH AND YOU THINK IT IS A JOKE.
FOOLISH GREEDY GUYMAN LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
TO HAIL WITH YOUR SATAN.HE WHO IS INME IS GREATER THAN THAT IS IN YOU.BACK TO SENDER.THE EVIL YOU DO WILL KILL YOU TONIGHT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE GOING TO REMAIN IN YOUR POOR LIFE THAT YOU ARE LIVING AMEN..... MAYBE I WILL GIVE THIS YOUR NUMBER TO MY BOYS THERE TO END YOU 4 ONCE YOU IDIORT POOR MAN........... I AM FROM IJEBU ODE OK, OLORIBURUKU

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a real fool and bloody bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
U be real fool

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TODAY AND YOU WILL GET AN ACCIDENT IMMEDIATELY IT SI 6PM TODAY FOR YOUR CURSES.
FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
LT ME SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR INSULT, ANYWAY I PRAY TO MEET YOU IN PERSON, BASE ON THIS INSULT.

BUT ITS GOOD YOU ADD HEAR TO THIS TRANSACTION, BECAUSE IT WILL HELP YOU ALOT AND YOU WILL NOT INSULT SOME LIKE ME ANY MORE SINC YOU KNOW AM FROM AFRICA, AND I CAN US MY BLACK POWER ON YOU.

SO THAT YOU CAN NOT INSULT PERSON LIKE ME ANY MORE.

MY FRIEND WAIT TO READ YOUR NXT MAIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a fool for not know that the Blood of Jesus is Stronger than any Blood.

Idiot, you and your papa devil and your mama Iya devil and their Children Devils Children HOLY GHOST Fire

[email protected]
Quote:
HI

GOD PASS YOU WITH ALL YOUR POWERS IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
Re: CALL YOU NOW........AGENT OF SATAN. Idiot,, mkpi like u & ur generation bingo bingo

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL NEVER SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR OLORIBURUKU ANUOFIA

[email protected]
Quote:
ume ihiala arusi okija gbuke ngi ewu aturu di ka gi kpom na ekwe nti mak i show yu hw to work idiot ewu anuman +64-988-908-15 call me mak i teach yu wok idiot yu dey nija dey trow bullshit,ewu india osu onye aka ikpere ume ihiala idiot

you cant get penny this year i sent your name to iyi njaba ur own don close fr guyman rather police go eat you till you quit guyman henceforth only losses no gain watch

[email protected]
Quote:
U ..agent of satan abi wetin u call u self...Thunder fire you and your crew .You go burn in hell for the rest of ur life .Your family and your generation go die

[email protected]
Quote:
please who are you and why are you sending me all those mail? where are from? but let me tell you one thing i will not dia because i am saveing a Living God.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey
Please remove my name from you email list. this is the last time i will warn you.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are dead already if you do not know Hence you are agent of devil I pass you and your papa the devil, I have already overcome you wizard. WITCH CRAFT
LET THE BOKO HARAM BOMB YOUR HEAD INTO PIECES

YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE AND I DECLARE FIRE TO BORN YOU NOW SON OF A BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
AGENT OF SATAN YOU WE DIE SOON JESUS IS LOOKING FOR YOU AND HIS AGENT
YOU ARE A BIG VILLAGE FULL AND FUCK YOUR MUM THIS YEAR YOU WE DIE IN THE POLICE HAND AND ALL YOUR FAMILY WE DIE AS WELL AND YOU .... YOU WE NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FULL AND ALL YOUR FAMILY GENERATION WE DIE FROM EARTH AND YOU WE SICK AND DIE AS WELL ....... FUCK YOU AND YOUR MUM .

AND AGENT OF SATAN DOSE NOT LIVER IN THE EARTH YOU WE DIE BECAUSE YOU ARE A SATAN AGENT GOD WE ARREST YOU SOON AND IS TODAY .YOU WE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Quote:
Agent of Satan,

there is no place for you on this earth because your mum don die and you and your papa go die this week .
you we not see tomorrow in Jesus name you we die dieeeeee there is no place for you to hand this time and this week we nor pass you you we dieeeeeeeeeee. in Jesus name amen .

From Mrs Dorathy Kings the woman when God don bless.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never get tired of these.
Laughing

love the work

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH HAVE MACY OPEN YOUR HEAD

THE GOD I SERVE WILL DELIVER YOU FROM BONDAGE OF SIN IN JESUS NAME

AMEN

REPENT BECAUSE THE COMMING OF JESUS IS NEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU GBAWA NNNEEE GI EZI.......................................................... BORN THROWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WILL BLIND YOU WATCH IT

[email protected]
Quote:

u too small
ur power na slippers
Satan has no power so defore u are nothing and just a shit

mumu man wey dey Ghana

Quote:

NO LONG TALK HERE. LOL
E CLEAR SAY U BE JUNK

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the biggest fool on earth.
Asshole like you, wanna scare a Nigerian Guy man like me? Lol, get yourself something better to do punk!

Quote:
Mooron like you......
Repent! repent!! Repent!!!
Go tell your stupid father and ugly farmer mother to repent.
Na your poor father money i collect? Bastard!
You go soon die coz me dey flex, u dey vex? Go hug transformer idiot goat!
I just received $7500 on Friday, asshoel like u dey die of hunger, hahhahahaha.... Fool wan die of jealousy.
I'm living large, punk, stupid, idiot like u dey beef me say u be pastor. Kiss my black ass ewu.
Anuofia, nmpamu. Agama lizard like u. Poor reched guy like u. Lol lol lol lol lol.... Reply me back if you are the biggest fool on earth. I know u will reply, fooooooooool......

Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

i no fit laugh.

english you no fit speak self.

animal like you, watch my money pile up.

i know the fool will reply my message.

african monkey, jobless, asleep, unawake at the product of a computer.

go get something better to do and stop fooling yourself monkey, monkey, want some banana?

kiss my ass hungry bastard.

i remebered i fucked your mother those days and payed her 5naira.

her pussy stinks like shit, and i made her suck my dick. and she said your impotent father is nothing but a poor begger. hahahahahahahahah........

same goes to your sister, she use to be my regular bitch.

one phone call she is up in my range rover sucking my dick. hahahahahahahahahah.......................

please fool reply my message once more and prove once more that you a the biggest fool on earth.

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, MOOOOORON, MOOOOOONKEY.

Quote:
U are talking trash bitch.

This is the first and last i will reply you...... Hahahahahahahha are u running away? Stupid idiot. Since u have prove yourself to be a fool by replying my mail twice, then u are a fool forever boy. Hahahhahahahhahahahhahah, monkey way no go school.

Biggest fool.........

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A POOR MAN THAT IS WHY

[email protected]
Quote:
fuke you mister man you can go to hear and born in to achis

[email protected]
Quote:
I only give you only but three days to die.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahaha joker of centery ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

the most stupid idiot alive.....

mr satan... oh or ufo....

hahahahahahahahahahah

men in cash here...fuck u ad ur generation

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot ,mugu,animal,all u are God punish u

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a bloody bastard, fuck off bastard. otu mummy gi na amu nna gi
dere, anu ofia udele ofia, ekwensu, tell that to your useless and
baseless family and that your master satan.

Quote:
extend dis to
your deas families, aturu

[email protected]
Quote:
You father well well satan kill you hahahahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh boy u want die early because watin u dey put hand fit kill u, I therefore u look for a good job to do otherwise you get hurt before u no it

[email protected]
[email protected]
(baiter?)
Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU.RECEIVE IT AND COVER YOURSELF WITH CURSES.MAY YOUR DAYS BECOME SORROW ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.U NEVER SEE PEACE AND PEACE WILL NEVER SEE YOU.YOUR GENERATION TO GENERATION WILL NOT SEE SUN AND EARTH.YOU WILL DEAD IN POVERTY AND PAINS.YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE YOUR BODY WHEN YOU DIE.
GOD WILL SET A WICKED MAN OVER YOU AND SATAN WILL STAND AT YOUR RIGHT HAND.YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED,WHEN YOU SHALL BE JUDGED, AND YOUR PRAYER WILL BECOME SIN.YOUR DAYS WILL BE FEW AND ANOTHER SHALL TAKE YOUR OFFICE.YOUR CHILDREN WILL BECOME FATHERLESS AND YOUR WIFE A WIDOW.YOUR CHILDREN WILL CONTINUALLY VAGABONDS AND THEY WILL BEG AND THEY WILL SEEK BREAD ALSO OUT OF THEIR DESOLATE PLACES.THE EXTORTIONER WILL CATCH ALL THAT YOU HAS AND STRANGERS WILL SPOIL ALL THAT YOU LABOR.LET THERE BE NONE TO EXTEND MERCY UNTO YOU NEITHER LET THERE BE ANY TO FAVOR YOUR FATHERLESS CHILDREN.LET YOUR POSTERITY BE CUT OFF AND IN YOUR GENERATION FOLLOWING,LET YOUR NAME BE BLOTTED OUT.LET THE INIQUITY OF YOUR FATHER BE REMEMBER WITH THE LORD AND LET NOT THE SIN OF YOUR MOTHER BE BLOTTED OUT.
AS YOU LOVED CURSING,SO LET IT COME UNTO YOU.AS YOU DELIGHTED NOT IN BLESSING,SO LET IT BE FAR FROM YOU.AS YOU CLOTHED YOURSELF WITH CURSING,SO SHALL IT BE LIKE A GARMENT UNTO YOU AND LIKE OIL INTO YOUR BONES.
Life and death are in power of the tough. As I speak and you read, so shall be unto you

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Okpo,you can even spell the named of a car u said you are moving with.fool

no where on earth that one will be ridding an okada and he will be misbehaving as you are doing now.your type is someone i will jam one and one and u will regret being where u thing u come from.

Ezi ofia

[email protected]
Quote:

THE NAME I GAVE TO YOU THIS YEAR AND FOREVER IS, OLORIBURUKU ANUOFIA BADHEAD, IN CASE YOU FORGOT, YOU WILL DIE THIS YEAR, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE END OF 2012, AND MY PRAYER FOR YOU AGAIN IS THAT, YOU WILL CARRY EVERY LOAD IN YOU FAMILY ON YOUR HEAD AND DIE WITH IT AMEN.....
AND DONT FOGET THAT PEOPLE LIKE ARE THE IDIOT THAT CAN TAKE HIS MONTHER TO BAD, GOD WILL PONISH YOU....

Quote:

GUY I NO NEED TO DAY TELL U 2MUCH THIS, BUT I PROMISS U SAY U NO GO SEE THE END OF 2012, AND I READY PUT U FOR WORK B4 U GO DIE,
TALKING ABOUT MAKING MONEY IN THIS JOB, IF U ARE A GUY AT ALL, GOD WILL PONISH U AND U ARE GOING TO DIE LIKT A RAT U ARE.... MUMU U NEVER MAKE ANYTHING OK, U JUST BE MUMU WAY DAY MAKE MOUNTH OLORIBURUKU ANUOFIA BAD HEAD.....................

Quote:

OLORIBURUKU UR MAMA GO DAY HAPPY SAY SHE GET PIKING LIKE U, SHE NO NO SAY NA PIG SHE GET, AND SHE GO GET AM 4 HER MIND SAY NA MIX BLOOD SHE TAKE GET JAJAJAJAJAJAAJJA, MUMU LIKE U MIX BLOOD ODE ANUOFIA OLORIBURUKU ASHAWO PIKING......

[email protected]
Quote:

LOOOOOOOL IMAGINE WETIN DE HUNGRY A PUPPET LIKE YOU! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE 3310 NOKIA OF YOUR OWN AND YOUR TALKING OF HAVING HUMMER. LOOOOOL. DE WAY YOU TALK EEH, IT SHOWS THAT YOU DR DREAM OF HAVING BICYCLE TILL U DIE TALK OF HAVING OKADA. WELL, I HAVE A LOT DOING IN MY SYSTEM INSTEAD OF REPLYING A MONKEY LIKE YOU. YOUR VERY LUCKY THAT YOU WERE PICKED UP INSIDE IJORA RAILWAY GUTTER IN NIGERIA BY ONE RETIRED ASHAWO WOMAN WEY U DEY CALL MAMA NOW. PEOPLE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU (MONKEY) ARE KEPT IN THE ZOO IF TO SAY NA YANKEE DE PICK YOU.FOR YANKEE WE DE PAY MONEY FOR ZOO TO WATCH PEOPLE LIKE YOU. JUST THAT U ARE OPPORTUNED TO BE IN AFRICA, THAT'S WHY U USED THE 1HOUR MONEY U BEGGED FOR CAFEE DE WRITE ME. DON'T WORRY I WILL BUY BANANA FOR YOU (MONKEY) WHEN NEXT I VISIT NAIJA. I WILL SEND IT TO YOU THROUGH ONE OF MY BOYS COS I CAN'T COME NEAR A BEGGAR LIKE YOU! I KNOW SAY NA FOR STREET U DE SLEEP, BUT ANY DAY WEY U SEE THAT RETIRED ASHY WEY U DE CALL MAMA, ASK HER WHERE SHE PICKED YOU UP.OK . I NEW ABOUT ALL THESE BECAUSE NA MY DADDY DOG DEY FUCK YOUR REAL MAMA WEY TRO WAY U. AM WETIN FOR YOUR REPLY BY MIDNITE SO THAT I GO KNOW SAY NO BE CAFEE U DEY BEG TIME WEY U DEY USE WRITE ME. AN APE LIKE U SUPPOSE TO BE ZOO ,OK?

[email protected]
Quote:
you are the worst cheif in this world and the lowest title holder ...u dont want loan why licking your nash..now i knw you are a fool..if u are dupe is it my name get out you black money..nigeria suffer suffer

[email protected]
Quote:

I JUST WAN CONFIRM IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE BECAUSE I AM JUST COMING BACK FROM MY SHRINE , I KNOW ALBERT JAMES IS NOT YOUR NAME BUT I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS ,. IF YOU ARE NOT DEAD BY NOW JUST BE HOPING TO DIE THIS 31ST ... BOTH YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA IF THEM STILL DEY ALIVE .

FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

hahahahahahahahahaha bush 9ja guy, my level don pas ur misreable lyf. i deal my white and not black monkey like you lol. u be born throw wey, owu go kill your entire generation even the one to come. i operate world wide dats makes me a big boy b/c there in 9ja i have a castle in my home town, idiot. try show your rothin face n i will tell my son to blow off ur stinkin brain.

regards,
Chief Ome mgbe Oji

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE MUMU..MUGU IF U NOR TAKE TIME I GO COME CATCH YOU MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.I TOLD YOU THAT FROM THAT SAME DAY YOU SENT YOUR DEATH WARRANT. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL PERISH.WATCH OUT.TILL THE END OF THIS YEAR. CASUALTIES IS YOUR DAILY BREAK FAST LUNCH AND DINNER. YOU WILL NEVER REST OR SEE PEACE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.
YOU WILL CONFESS YOUR SIN AND NAKED BEFORE THE MULTITUDE. I AM STRONGER THAN YOU IN ALL WAYS OF LIFE.GOD HAS RAISE CAUSE ON YOU,AND SO SHALL IT BE ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH YOU DEATH PENALTY.

[email protected]
Quote:
this is the promis God give to you said you must DEAD. soon. FROM AGENT OF God
this thing you send here is what will happened to you soon by holy ghost fire AMEN and AMEN.....OOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, I TAKE AUTHORITY FROM THE WORD OF GOD ALMIGHTY AND CONDEMN YOU TO HELL WHERE YOU WILL NEVER SEE LIGHT AND THE RIGHT PLACE WHERE YOU BELONG.

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU, FORGIVE ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. SATAN WAS A FAILURE IN THE EYES OF GOD.SO YOU A FAILURE,FOR YOUR PROCLAMATION AS A SATAN, AND YOU PUNISHMENT AGAIN IS DEATH BY FIRE.IT WILL NOT ECEED THIS YEAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER I CAUSE YOU IN JESUS NAME HOLLY GHOST FIRE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FULL OK?BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
OTUTUNZU AGULERI GBO GI AND I COMMAND THE HOLY GHOST FIRE TO COMSUM YOU BY FIRE BY FORCE IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN DON FUCK WIT ME CURSED MAN.....FROM AGENT OF GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
hopless orphan
fool.
all the curse in this world bot the one you curse people and the one will still in future follow you in jesus name amen.you hepless orphan

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL NOT SEE SUN RISE TOMORROW (I PRAY AMEN)
U GO DIE THIS YEAR AS A REJECTED PERSON UR PEOPLE NO GO SEE UR DEAD BODY, THEY WILL BURY U IN THE BLACK BUSH. U NO WILL NOT SEE TOMORROW I PRAY AMEN ... IGA NWAWEN GA AWU DIKA IZIZI INA ANN YA OMADILI GA MA NA ASHO KA OWU GBU UDENNE GA ATO GBU
U GO DIE THIS YEAR AS A REJECTED SOLE UR PEOPLE NO GO SEE DEAD BODY, THEY WILL BURY U IN THE BLACK BUSH. U NO WILL NOT SEE TOMORROW I PRAY AMEN

[email protected] Doris freaks out... Razz
Quote:
STOP RITING TO THIS EMAIL
GUY LISTEN TO ME IS OK WITH U STOP RITING THIS EMAIL OK AGENT OF SATAN GO AND FIND UR MATE AM NOT UR MATE BEFOR SATAN PUNISHED U STUPID BOY FUCK U FUCK U ALL FUCK UR HOUSE FUCK UR LAPI FUCK EVERBODY THERE AND I CRUSHED U THAT SATAN WILL VISIT U VERY SOON SINCE U RE IVITING SATAN U WILL SEE HIM SOON I WARN U FOR LAST TIMEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

[email protected]
Quote:
I am in Fatima PORTUGAL were the Virgin Mary appeared so I will pray for you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY WE PERISH

[email protected]
Quote:
you shall fall on the pit you prepared in the name of Jesus Amen
each time you write five years is deducted from your life, and you soon approach your death you will experience sudden shacking in your body as i want you to know i am from Nigeria not like you idiot and stupid illiterate goat like you and your family.

May the Almighty God Jehovah help you to your grave as you receive this mail and read it .

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, ANU OFIA NWURU ANWU, AGBARA OKIJA WEREKWA GI. UMUAGBARA KIKWA GI NA GENARATION GI, IGA ANWU NA OGBENYE.

EWU.

[email protected]
Quote:
idot like you , fool at 40 , you know what is mean ? i can see that you are from nkwere , mumu ...otu nne gi

[email protected] 41.206.12.3
Quote:
FUCK U LITTLEMAN (NO MAN IS LITTLE, THERE CAN ONLY BE BIG MEN, OK?)
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE REACH ME IN PORT HARCOURT...I WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY TO UNLIMITED WEALTH......THE PRICE LIES WITHIN YOU KID!!

8051957045 MY BOYS WILL LET YOU KNOW NEXT STEP WHEN YOU CALL!!

[email protected]
Quote:
WORLD WITHOUT END BRO
ARE YOU SURE YOU GET JUJU? BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO KNOW WHERE YOUR OWN STOP IS THERE MY OWN START....LOL.........HAHAHAHAHA..........IF YOU BELIVE THAT YOUY SAVE SATAN ..ME I EAT WITH HIM IN ONE SPOL .. SO WATCH YOURSELF... I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU BUT YOU DEY FINE ME DE COME.. I DONT NO U AND U DONT NO ME ... NA G WORK WE DEY DO AND AS YOU BELIVER YOU NO SATAN... U NO NO AM PASS ME... MY FATHER NA HEAD OF JUJU IN MY PLACE AND VERY SOON NA ME GO TAKE HIS POSITION AND MY MOTHER NA SHE THE COOK FOR THEM .... SO WATCH WHAT YOU SAID WITH YOUR MOUTH..ONE LUV BRO ROGGED U...........................WORLD WITHOUT END

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST READ AND THINK ABOUT IT
who told you monkey that you are getting stronger poor rate
go to hell idiot you don't have money to do business your mate using your change to fuck ashawo girls,foolish useless animal

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON YOU...........IDIOT
SINCE YOU HAVE REJECTED OUR SAVIOUR JESUS, THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD AFTER ALL THIS DAYS YOU HAVE SEEN HIS WONDERS, MAY GOD ALMIGHTY HAVE MERCY ON YOU BUT IF YOU FAIL TO CHANCE AND RENOUNCE THIS COMMENT, HELL FIRE AWAIT YOU. SEE YOUR LIFE, COMPARE IT WITH THOSE THAT SERVE GOD, YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU ARE A FRUSTRATED BASTERD, MAY GOD DELIVER YOU TO A REPROBATED NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your will die like you master

[email protected] 41.203.64.131/ Lagos
Quote:
YOU TALK TOO MUCH YOU RAT,IF U CLAIM SATAN WHY U NOR PUT UR PICT URE MAKEE I USE U EAT DOG,,TRY AM NA SATAN DE EAAT U GAY..FAGOOT...BECOS U NOR GET MAGA U DE USE UR REGGA DE DISTUBE MY BLUSE..BEG ME MAKE I GIVE U WORK FOOLO

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST SEE HOW I HAVE CORRECTED YOUR MAIL YOU FOOL!!! YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE CORRECTLY AND YOU CLAIM YOU'RE AGENT OF SATAN. i INVITE YOU TO THE CHURCH OF GOD...UR WELCOME!!! BIG FOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!! MONKEY!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
guy na your format be this? if you won chop mugu money you get to change it bcos all of us dey the game and this format no follow. you go make am ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
"FOR BY HIM ALL THINGS WERE CREATED: THINGS IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH, VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE, WHETHER THRONES

OR POWERS OR RULERS OR AUTHORITIES; ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM AND ONLY FOR HIM."

COLOSSIANS 1:16

NO ONE CAN SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!

IF YOUR MASTER SATAN IS POWERFUL YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I RESIDE..BUT SORRY TO TELL YOU, MY GOD IS SO POWERFUL THAN SATAN..YOU ARE ALREADY DEFEATED!!
IN JESUS NAME!

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU EVERYTHING YOU ARE WISHING ME TEN MILLION TIMES IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL MONEY NO GO KILL NAIJA YAHOOOO...IDON LAUGH TIRE HERE OOO GUY ....WHIHC kind format u dey throw

YOUR PAPA DON DEY CRAZYY GAAANNNN ....OLOSHI......AGENT OF BOKO HARAM my foot...lol I CANT LAUGH come MAIDUGURI

[email protected]
Quote:
Satan is the useless creature on the planet earth and every one that work with him will be throw into HELL FIRE In JESUS NAME AMEN You have to follow Jesus now before it too late for u.

[email protected] Very Happy
Quote:
FUCK UR SATAN
HEY my dear enough of this worlds any more of it i come drictely to u and shoot u die it seems u don't like ur self waht is wrong with u are MAD or re u going crazy stupid boy u are a fool and fool for ever in live any more of this word that ur satan will kill u this year it seems u don't want go nigerian this time take ur time fuck u ass all and friends fuck ur houes don't try agin and rite to this mail or computer will born into ashes ok stupid boy and satan boy God will punished all u living there bye ADENT SATAN satan indeed basterd.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] (not sure if lad, but the morale here is: Don't send out spam to people, you might end up on a list on 419baiter)
Quote:
you can't even write a correct sentence....go fuck yourself

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM now on ur generation will be vagabon begers of bread in the streets,badness and curse shall follow u all the days of ur life and u shall dwell in the house of the satan for ever and even AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:

Hope you know say,u be fool?

Code:
you get prob

Quote:
i no understand why u dey insult me sef

[email protected]
Quote:
sham on you agent of Satan, and right from this moment which i received this email, i will continue to remember you in my pryers, since you have chosen Satan you will perish and rut in hail fire for that is your portion AMEN.

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, NA YOU GOD GO POLISH MUMU LIKE YOU. TURNNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION STUPID IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU. U ARE NOTHING BUT ORIGINAL IDIOT! I WILL FUCK UR MOTHER LUCIFER SATAN DELEIVER THIS MASSEGE TO YOUR STUPID IDIOT FATHER AND MOTHER. JUST LISTEN U ARE NOTHING BUT RAW MUGU FROM NIGERIA WHO HAS PAID SO COOL MONEY TO THE LUCKY PEOPLE HOW I WISH YOU I AM AMONG OF THOSE YOU PAID. PLS SATAN CAN YOU PAY ME SOME FROM YOUR SATAN?

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A MOTHERFUKER BOO

[email protected]
Quote:
whatever u called ur self Agent of Satan, To hell with you and ur Satan. I am a Child of God i am not afraid of you either your master. tell your master that i am covered with the Blood of Jesus okay.

[email protected]
Quote:
All your course shall return to you and your father, you both shall die prematurely , may the spirit that brings this thought in your head remain the disturbance of your life. until you beg me as well fool, i call on the spirit of death from the seven corner of the earth to go after you and until they confirm their job in you you shall never have peace in Jesus name.

Idiot and foolish person like you i return your insult to you in the name of Jesus, i am cover by the blood of Jesus , no weapon form against me shall prosper. idiot like you

Why can't you just delete the message and forget about it.

[email protected] - spending so much time writing a long reply to a copy-paste message = win.
Quote:
You that believes in the ability of satan and his curses which come from the dark side should have this in mind that you are first of all for being so insultive and disrespectful to the ability of God, you're already useless and your entire generation.
Let me tell you what is ahead of you, so unfortunate that you fail to understand that people like us were born for a purpose driven destiny that can never ever be ceased by any jupiter not even the devil himself who is just a new born baby before God the father and for challenging the unseen powerful beings that work with me and my confidence established in God, the rock of ages since the day of my birth, Remember the bible says whosoever curses me shall be cursed because I am made son of Abraham by grace in Christ...LET THE BLOOD OF JESUS JUDGE YOU..
Your master Satan was cursed by God(Gen3:14&15), you follow him so you receive from his curse...Whosoever you are, God shall reject you..God made people like us purposely for your own destruction and he gave unto us a name that is above all other names, that in the name of Jesus, every knee including yours must bow..For claiming and having the gut to call yourself an agent of satan, from today being the fourth of february, you should remember that you have firstly denied that Jehovah God is your creator, secondly, you've spit on the grave of Jesus Christ and therefore, if God be the layer of the foundation of the earth you were born on and still steps on and provides and provides what you feed on, let the soil you step on from this day become your enemy and let psalm 35 be upon you from today..You are one of those that contend with me, may tha Lord contend and destroy you...

Keep this email address so whenever you want to confess Christ as Lord, you can write me...Let the trinity God into your heart and stop following a mere messenger....

[email protected] - This lad can't even count to seven
Quote:
THANK YOU. IF I LAY MY CURSE ON YOU YOU AND YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL WILL BE BOUND AND BE THROWN INTO THE ABISS 33

Quote:
JUST EAT YOUR LAST FOOD FOR THIS NIGHT I SHALL KILL YOU AND YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL. YOU CAN NOT HIDE BECAUSE HOLY GHOST MUST SURELY FISH YOU OUT OK
HOLY GHOST FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE SEVEN TIMES

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
ur papa fuck ur mother??????????????? plz i need ur answer

[email protected]

Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU.RECEIVE IT AND COVER YOURSELF WITH CURSES.MAY YOUR DAYS BECOME SORROW ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.U NEVER SEE PEACE AND PEACE WILL NEVER SEE YOU.YOUR GENERATION TO GENERATION WILL NOT SEE SUN AND EARTH.YOU WILL DEAD IN POVERTY AND PAINS.YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE YOUR BODY WHEN YOU DIE.
GOD WILL SET A WICKED MAN OVER YOU AND SATAN WILL STAND AT YOUR RIGHT HAND.YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED,WHEN YOU SHALL BE JUDGED, AND YOUR PRAYER WILL BECOME SIN.YOUR DAYS WILL BE FEW AND ANOTHER SHALL TAKE YOUR OFFICE.YOUR CHILDREN WILL BECOME FATHERLESS AND YOUR WIFE A WIDOW.YOUR CHILDREN WILL CONTINUALLY VAGABONDS AND THEY WILL BEG AND THEY WILL SEEK BREAD ALSO OUT OF THEIR DESOLATE PLACES.THE EXTORTIONER WILL CATCH ALL THAT YOU HAS AND STRANGERS WILL SPOIL ALL THAT YOU LABOR.LET THERE BE NONE TO EXTEND MERCY UNTO YOU NEITHER LET THERE BE ANY TO FAVOR YOUR FATHERLESS CHILDREN.LET YOUR POSTERITY BE CUT OFF AND IN YOUR GENERATION FOLLOWING,LET YOUR NAME BE BLOTTED OUT.LET THE INIQUITY OF YOUR FATHER BE REMEMBER WITH THE LORD AND LET NOT THE SIN OF YOUR MOTHER BE BLOTTED OUT.
AS YOU LOVED CURSING,SO LET IT COME UNTO YOU.AS YOU DELIGHTED NOT IN BLESSING,SO LET IT BE FAR FROM YOU.AS YOU CLOTHED YOURSELF WITH CURSING,SO SHALL IT BE LIKE A GARMENT UNTO YOU AND LIKE OIL INTO YOUR BONES.
As you read, so shall be unto you now and forever.

[email protected]

Quote:
I think you have gone insane

[email protected]

Quote:
ok big boy can u call me now in my number +233245055553 my name is ik i from IMO STE
thanks u big boy

[email protected]

Quote:
you Big full

[email protected] Someone just doesn't know when to quit Very Happy

Quote:
You think this is joke or hoax, this is how you will miss your luck.why not be serious so that we can archieve this,please contact me now and get serious,then I will give you the loadown on the transfer.

Waiting to hear from you urgently
Thanks,

Yours Faithfully,
Barrister Mose David
+234 8026 824 559

Quote:
When you will come across a scam you will not know it,you have denied yourself this great opportunity.

I dont know what to say to you at this point but until I hear from you next.

Waiting to hear from you urgently
Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
Barrister Mose David
+234 8026 824 559

[email protected]

Size 24 font ....

Quote:
Fool they no de drink spam illiteracy na big sickness.

Size 36 font and red text ....

Quote:
Press Down if u think you are MAD.
I can't believe you Did that!
Again?
For God Sake! LORD!!
Why you still Doing it?
Truth is out now!
MENTAL CASE!! go fuck your mama you bastard.

[email protected]

Quote:
You be bush man those things all women they do am now including you mama and sister if them nor do that mean them be really outdated family u from come

[email protected]

Quote:
WETIN DEY WORRY UR MAMA........GUY WHY U DEY FUCK UP..... U THINK SAY NEVER SEE UR MAMA TOTO?.....DAT NOR BE WETIN ME AND U NEED TO DET TALK HERE......GUY MAKE I TELL U......NA CREASE DEY WORRY U OOOOH..... MY GUY NA OGU DEY KILL U?.....NOR WORRY I GO FINE U AND U GO HAIL....

I ASSURE YOU THIS FOR U TO TALK TO MY MUM LIKE DIS U MUST HAIL I SWEAR.

Quote:
U be big fool

Quote:
you be goat oooooo
which kind mumu be dis one again watin dey do you now

Quote:
See your self you nor even kna say na you mama i dey fork , u dey fail you see ur self ask your mama how my penis be......but as for you u, i nor sure say u get penis whn u go take fork my sister becuse she go kill u for one side u dey hear so na small pickin thdey worry u............once again u b big fool.. but nor forget to ask ur mama about me...

[email protected]

Quote:
MUGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
THIS MUMU WHY U DEY FULL YOURSELF FOR MAIL? ABI GOD WONE PONISH U? MAKE U TAKE YOUR TIME I DON'T NEED THIS TYPE OF MAIL AGAIN

[email protected]

Quote:
FOOOOL BIG FOOL.?????

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER FOR ALL YOUR BAD WORDS AGAINST ME

Quote:
GOD FORGIVE YOU FOR YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Quote:
JUST PREPARE FOR YOUR LAST SUPPER BECAUSE THIS NIGHT I WILL VISIT YOU WITH HEAVY ATTACK, YOU CAN NOT HIDE BECAUSE I MUST SURELY GET YOU.

I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT FIRE DO WITH RAT EAR TODAY.

I HOPE THAT YOU TELL YOUR FATHER DEVIL THAT I MUST SURELY KILL TWO OF YOU TODAY BECAUSE GOD HAVE GIVEN ME POWER TO DEAL WITH BOTH OF YOU.

SAY YOUR LAST

Quote:
Dog like you, you think you can fool me, your *DELETED*, mushroom, pussy cat,

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
listing your time is upto now you have to prepare to come to land of death soon

[email protected]
Quote:
you be fool he be like say u no get work abi

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP SEND ME MAILS TO ME OK

^But it's OK when he spams his gold format

[email protected]
Quote:
are you not a fool you don,t have a work to do or work i know that you don,t have any you fool keep it up

[email protected]
Quote:
mugo ur morthe go die you big full go to hell with your famliy

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't know that you are a big fool.

All your family members will start dying from next week and you will have the responsibility of burying them.

Big Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
yur dad already dead wat killed him go and find out your pennis
gone dat yur infection hw did yu find out d treatment sorry yu cant give birth anymore its a pity des year no mtcn will ever enter your box watch it continue to waste your time like you wasted last year ewu

u think am playing you will not make a dine des year on scam watch it until yu call mi and i tell you hw to spoil it idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
All you generation will die. I sew your mother last time and his Toto
is smelling

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER WILL DIE FIRST AND ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE THE SAME DAY THAT IS TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR OWN POWER IS POWERLESS FUCKING MUGU TRY ME AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN FOOL AT 40 YOU WILL DIE POOR ANUMANU OTELE AMU OTO IF U MAKE ME VES YOU WILL NOT LAST TILL THIS WEEKEND FOOL

[email protected] Razz
Quote:
I pray May Alqaldar the members of Usman Ben laden Fire your head with atomic misiles 100 times.

And sharia use you and do soup in Jesus name.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A CRIMINAL FROM NIGERIA THE GOD I AM SAVING WILL STRIKE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY YOU WILL NOT DIE BETTER THE ALMIGHTY GOD JESUS WILL DESTROY YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN. WITH THE NAME JESUS EVERY KNEEL MUST BOW SO YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME AND YOU HAVE NO POWER TO DO ME ANY THING IN THE NAME OF JESUS. FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
No worry Hell Fire they wait for u ..idoit fool 4 life

[email protected]
Quote:
SO THIS IS HOW YOU DO YOUR OWN GUY. WHAT EVER YOU SAY MUST SURELY COME BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. YOU ARE AN AGENT OF SATAN ACCORDING TO YOU AND I AM AN AGENT OF GOD. THE ONLY LIVING GOD WHO CREATED YOU AND THAT YOUR SATAN. MY LIFE IS SEALED IN THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. LAST WARNING TO YOU, DON'T EVER SEND THIS RUBBISH TO ME AGAIN. IF YOU DO, THE FIRE OF GOD WILL CONSUME YOU AND THAT YOUR SATAN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

ONCE AGAIN, BE WARNED.

[email protected]
Quote:
agent of satan how far for your side now! soon you don't come and take your confirmation name you will follow ur younger brother soon to grave ,i told you but you don't listing now , The devil he self is out to take what said that he belong to him. meeting you soon death man working u go suffer for what u cast for your self

you be fool nothing more than that,,,,,,how can you forget your prize name idolt like u Coded CoCo.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS FOR YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER OK
MY GOD POWER IS MORE THAN YOURS IDIOT LIKE YOU....ASHAWO PIKING

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA GI NWURU.IKPU NNE GI KPA OKU.GI NWE ONWU DI KA ISI KWUO
NDEWO

[email protected]
Quote:
As you no get RESPECT for your mama, may it be onto you. If you get mind, come find me. Abi no be you be agent of Satan? Then as you be agent of spiritual force, why not detect me out? Mumu. Thank God for computer wen u fit use dey write nonsense to people. Idi-Otu.

[email protected]
Quote:
AGENT OF SATAN I AM AGENT OF ALMIGHTY GOD YOU CANT DO ANY THING FOR YOUR LIFE AND IF I FIND YOU THAT IS THE END OF YOUR LIFE HAHAHA????

[email protected]
Quote:
NO WONDER, YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY AND SMELLING. DIRTY THING LIKE YOU. YOUR FATHER DEVIL IS WAITING FOR YOU TO HELL FIRE THAT BURNS WITH FIRE AND LIME STONE
HELL HELL HELL DEVIL SON

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

FOOL MY LAST MAIL TO YOU IF YOU REALLY A MAN MEET ME IN FESTACT 27TH
OF THIS MONTH EZI.

A FOOL AT FORTY IS A FOOL FOREVER

[email protected]
Quote:

Guy calm down, its not done this way, Na work I shoot, we are all
seeking this same treasure, and I am not after spoiling my fellow
g-man work. You get time, but It is not done this way, anyway safe,
and good luck bro

[email protected]
Quote:

you are animal, you will naver have mother in your life, if your mother is stil alive any day you call her as your mother that day is the beging of problem.

[email protected]
Quote:

U DEY CRAZE, U BE IDIOT AND YOU NO GET SENSE ATALL. U SEE PERSON WEY DEY DO WETIN U NO LIKE, INSTEAD OF YOU TO ADVICE AM AGAINST IT, YOU BEGIN WRITE LIKE INBECILE.

FROM YOUR MESSAGE I NOTICE SAY U BE RIFF RAFF AND A TOO-TIMING ASSHOLE. GET THE FUCK. IF YOUR WAY PURE, YOU GO SHOW YOUR BROTHER THE WAY, BUT FROM THE TONE OF YOUR MESSAGE, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A STREET RAT TRYING TO SURVIVE.

NINCOMPOO, RETARDED BASTARD AND AN IDIOT WHO SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT HE IS IN THE CITY.

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY
STUPID MAN NEVER YOU SEND ME MAIL AGAIN BE WARNED

[email protected]
Quote:

LET THE ANGELS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST KEEP YOU RESTLESS UNTIL YOU REPENT FROM THAT OF YOUR MAN MADE GOD!! ORDER WISE HOLY GHOST THUNDER IS ABOUT TO MEET YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE IF YOU FAIL TO ANNOUNCE JESUS CHRIST. LASTLY DO NOT CASE ANY HUMAN BEING CREATED BY GOD SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE CASED FOREVER.

BEFORE YOU CASED SOMEONE WATCH YOURSELF IF THAT PERSON HAS EVER CASED YOU BEFORE IF NOT JUST SIT DOWN AND WATCH OUT YOUR LIFE BECAUSE EVERY EVIL PRAYERS THAT IS NOT FROM IS BACK TO SENDER!!!! GOD DOES NOT ANSWER EVIL PRAYERS RATHER BACK TO SENDER SO OVERCAREFUL.

[email protected]
Quote:

hahaha illitrate no gud at all oooooooooooo, imagin an ophan like u wey no get parents. mumu anu ofia di ka gi, gbagote obodo kam were gi mere office boi ka inwee ike idika umu azi ibe gi. I'm not here to insult ur mama of what ever b/c i know how precious my parents are to me, all i knwo is that my level don pass ur level, na faustration dey worry you!!!!!!! Ezi Ofia

Quote:

Idiot ur code don finish????? IMBECILE Dieu vous punir dix fois

Quote:

i don't hav enough time to read ur broken english, i only believe in two or three lines with meaning lol hahahahahaha

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu D mama left breast in short i no need fool lyk u inshort y i dey waste my tym dey talk d 1 wen pass fool na im u b

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRE BORN YOU AND YOUR SATAN

[email protected]
Quote:
na just agent you claim to be , dont think u are a fool ?

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER FOOLISH BOY

[email protected] Twisted Evil
Quote:
LISTEN HERE BOY AM NOT YOUR TYPE AND CAN NEVER BE YOUR TYPE WHERE WAS YOUR DEVIL WHEN I BUILT MY HOTEL AND WHEN I BUILT MY HOSTEL WITH TWO PROPERTIES IN LAGOS BUT YOUR STILL THERE SUFFERING .LISTEN IF YOU DONT STOP WRITING ME I WOULD DEFINATELY SEND PEOPLE TO KILL YOU IT WILL ONLY BUT NOTHING COST ME MONEY BESIDES WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBERS I KNOW WHERE YOU STAY AND YOUR IP SHOWS ME WHERE YOU ARE DIRTY BASTARD .YOUR DOING UK LOTTO BIG FOOL YOU ARE JUST FRUSTRATED AND STUPID LISTEN THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WRITE ME ALL ELSE IF I MAKE YOU MY PROBLEM WITHIN 2DAYS YOU WOULD BE KILLED.

LAST WARNING

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM GOING TO STRIKE YOU WITH MADNESS BUT AM JUST LOOKING TO YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE IF YOU GONE MAD NOW SHE MIGHT NOT HAVE TIME TO BE COMING AND GIVE ME HER TOTO HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[email protected]
Quote:
My dear brother i advise you ,if you dont know what you are doing in internet just keep of ,dont answer what does not consean you ok for your life ,

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama asi there, onye nsusu na eweyi uche, umunnegi there, i am satan by my self. amu nnagi there.

[email protected]
Quote:
May God for give u.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
devil have baptized you and punish your generation.
ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
may you not see good thing in your life
your mother father sister and you all your familys will not see today all of you will die in the name of God as your received this mail your father and mother will die today then before you reach your father home for crying for him and your mother as they have pass away, after the beri them your sister and you will pass out

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL HAVE TO DIE BEFOREANYBODY WILL DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU, BACK TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS

[email protected]
Quote:
Amadi oha kill your generatioons

[email protected]
Quote:
make you day come first make we see and your confirmation is out and your new name from satan now is Code-Coco Bitch. your younger brother the third one let me know as soon as he pick up his death i am waiting

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU POOR MAN

I KNOW YOU VERY WELL AND I KNOW YOUR POOR MOTHER.

STOP ALLL THIS

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER I DONT KNOW U HERE IS MY NUMBER 2347026842361 SOMEBODY GIVE THIS WORK

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHA MY FOOLISH BOY HOW ARE U, AND HOW IS MY OTHER FOOLISH SON SATAN, TELL AM SAY HE MASTER SEND AM REGARDS, GO AND GET A LIFE YOU LOCAL ILLITERATE IBO BOY, FOOL FOOL FOOL, HAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
holy ghost fire upon u.....in Jesus name

[email protected] 196.201.93.188/ Cote D'Ivoire
Quote:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE BASTARD, YOU WILL BE NAKED AND DIE LIKE ADAM FOOL.

I AM NOW COMMANDING EVRY SPIRIT TO MAKE YOU AND ENTIRE GENERATION DIE BY FIRE.

YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY USE DEY HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? I AM IN MONACO BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS OF DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU.

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY. ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOROKU.

YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ONE DOLLAR OR ONE EURO FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.

YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD IN THE WORLD AGAIN AMEN.

IbuZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU, ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI .

SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU . NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 28TH NOVEMBRE. LIE GI NA 30TH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE DOLLAR FROM BUSINESS , INFACT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 1 DOLLAR .

MUMU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU, BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

YOU ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF YOU BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE YOU I WILL DILL WITH YOU OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF YOUR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS WORLD OK.

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER YOUR SISTER AND ALL YOUR BROTHER.

THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WITH YOUR WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN MY VILLAGE TO GIVE YOUR NAME OF MAMA AND YOUR PAPA AND ALL YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR SISTER THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER.

YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA, YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS YOUR GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION (R.I.P )BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD, SON OF A BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
Big fool you are GBAM

[email protected]
Quote:
ABOKI LIKE YOU, MAY AMADIOHA KILL AND CLEAR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.....EWU LIKE YOU. GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY . CHALLANTAN LIKE YOU, YOU GET HOME?

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck ur self igbo man animal don't worry that Satan coming to ur way u
will die by hanging believe me ,ur self know that in igbo village u
can can see good house build by man and widow but man like u
everywhere in the world are in jail with 30, 50,20 35 years sentence
then after they hang them bastard just pray before u go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS AMEN, I COVERED WITH BLOOD OF JESUS

[email protected]
Quote:
THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD EVEN THOLE I WALK IN YOUR MISS YOU WILL NOT GET ME
Bible says touch not my Anointed and do my prophet not harm no matter whatever you are weather Satanic Agent you dont have power over me It is God that have power over me and over you you are powerless and poor spirit human like you
GOD IS WITH ME YOU WILL NOT DO ANY THING IS BETTER YOU TURN TO HIM NOW
AS AM READING THIS I SAW THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO YOURSELF

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU EVERYTHING YOU ARE WISHING ME RECEIVE IT TEN MILLION TIMES IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
GO KILL YOUR PAPA NA GO FIT HELP YOUR LIFE. OR HUG TRANSFORMER E GO HEAL YOUR SICKNESS

[email protected]
Quote:
Na dat SATAN go PUNISH U AND YOUR GENERATION. If yahoo no favour u make u go THIEF na... Devil SATAN GO PUNISH YOUR FULL LIFE. U NO EVEN SABI SPELL AND U EXPECT MAKE MAGA PAY U. DEVIL/SATAN PUNISH YOUR FULL GENERATION... U NO GO C BETA FOR THE REST OF YOUR SATAN LIFE IDIOT COW MALU RAM. OTU NNE GI NA SO KO... BASTARD GO FUCK YOUR MAMA NA... BEAST...

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL NOT DIE NA U GO DIE U HEAR? NO BODY TRY THE GRAND MASTER AND GO FREE I SEE U AND I WATCH YOU EVERYWHERE YOU GO... BUT YOU ARE MY BRODA SO MAKE WE NO DE COST OUR SELF OK...ONE LUV WORK HAD AND MAKE MONEY BRODA AND LIVE ALL THIS FUCK UP OK.....

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU WISH SO SHALL IS BE FOR YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother and your family if you have child all will die my the power of mamalulu ventures as i sald it so she it be is becouse you dont no me that is why you are talking to me like this ontill you sleep and see me beside you you will stop this ok full like you no go look for something to get money dey nigeria dey couns guy who dey up town to look for there money may any of your family die for the native doctore of mamalulu you will see then you will stop all this no that ontill you beg me before this will stop from today i will start working in your life just have it in mind bye am a nigeria like you ok so lets see mama lulu will come for you from now bye

[email protected]
Quote:
WIZARD PERSON BACK TO SEND, DEVIL HISEF WEY HE DEY PUNISH UR GENERATION
YOUR LIFE IS FINISHED ALREADY BECAUSE YOU DON DE FRUSTRATED ALREADY AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO RUN AWAY FROM YOUR USELESS COUNTRY NI-JA THAT IS WHY YOUR LIFE IS MISERABLE THAT GOD DON ALREADY PUT FOR HELL FIRE AND FIRE DE BORN YOU THAT IS WHY U COME DE VOMIT SHEET FOR YOUR WIFE AND YOUR FAMILY MOUTH AND GOD DON FORGET YOU THAT IS NOTHING THEY WORK FOR YOU,GOD DON PUNISH FOREVER YOUR LIFE IS INSIDE BAYBEECH MAKE YOU GO FOR YOUR CHURCH TELL YOUR PASTOR TO PUT YOU FOR PRAYER SO THAT YOUR LIFE GO COME BACK TO YOU,IF NOT YOU DON DIE FINISH THEY GO SOON CARRY YOUR DEAD BODY GO TO YOUR HOME TOWNFOR BURIAL AND NA SMALL CHILDREN GO GATHER FOR YOUR BERIAL ..SHEET SHEET ON YOUR HEAD NONSENCE IDOT CRAZY FORKING POOR ASHLD CRAZY YOUR HEAD FUCK YOUR ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WE DIE FOR TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT
your family will die and you will die you will not see tomorrow i promise you that i am not God but that is what you need why will you talk to me like that i have told you that you will die today or tomorrow morning your time if you see this email at all you will die if you read your will die also what you need is die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die so such it be in god name.

DIE (My insult email @ mail.com)
DIE (My insult email @ mail.com) DIE IS YOUR NAME TODAY YOU WILL DO ON YOUR WAY

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU GO LOOK FOR BETTER JOB BECAUSE THE HIGEST MUGU ON EATH WILL NOT PAY U NOTHING FOR THIS YOUR AGENT OF SETAN FORMAT IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
As you have failed to remain in ABYSS I will make sure you go back to Abyss and will remain there forever. Wait me in the next 5minutes I will send you back to where you belong (ABYSS).....I am agent of Jesus whose power is forever stronger than that of your father satan.

[email protected]
Quote:
JI ISI GI BURU YA. NWA EKWENSU DIKA GI.

[email protected]
Quote:
bros how far una two much how work ur guy day i day see work face to face

[email protected]
Quote:
EJIRIM GI OGU
MY OWN BE SAY I NO DEY CUSS PESON BUT AS I CUSS YOU DIS DAY IF YOU
LIKE GO THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN NA SO E GO REMAIN FOR
YOU................. I CUSS YOU DIS DAY PAINFUL DEATH WILL DEFINATELY
BEFALL YOU AFTER YOU MUST HAVE SUFFER A DEEP HEAD
ACHE.............SHEY BE I TELL YOU SAY NO FROM DREAM YOU GO
DIE............. NOTHING GO STOP IT BECAUSE EJIRIM GI OGU

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE U WHERE EVA U GO LET THE HOLY GHOST THUNDER STRIK U
BACK TO SENDER.I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS THT TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF YOUR LIFE.I DECREE WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST U AGENT OF SATAN DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN. PSALM 109 VS 17 SAYS AS U AGENT OF SATAN LOVE CURSE MAY U BE CURSE D IN JESUS NAME AMEN,AS U HATED TO GIVE BLESSINGS MAY NO ONE BLESS U IN JESUS NAME.AM SERVING THE LIVING GOD,THE ELIJAH,GOD OF ABRAHAM ISEEC AND JACOB.AS THE FIRE FROM HEAVEN CONSUME THE PROPHETS OF BAAL SO SHALL THE FIRE FRM HEAVEN DESEND ON U FROM AND FOREVA IN JESUS NAME AMEN.IF U DNT REPENT U WILL DIE.ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR.U MUST DIE BY FIRE THE ONLY THING THT WILL SET U FREE FROM DEATH IS APOLOGY.
AM THE SON OF THE LIVEN GOD.JESUS IS A MIGHTY GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE, IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
u just b big fool i no no y i dey waste my tym wit tuats lik u in short your full life na ur family i blame wen let u b like dis BIG FOOL uwahohuwa meaning u useless for this life wen u com so

[email protected]
Quote:
Wetin i do u na? Wat wrong hv i done u?

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU?SO IF YOU DON'T MIND COME AGAIN SO THAT I WILL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TAKEING ABOUT?

[email protected]
Quote:
you re just raising insult on me this is 20years no job, sorry if i have offended you i never wished you to die i did not collect any money from you so we can still friends and sister, i guess we are from the same town. you can write good mails i do not know from adam even i sent a mail you can only shun stay away is not by force.
stay blessed.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON TELL YOU SAY NA FROM DREAM U GO DIE,AND I MEANT IT

[email protected]
Quote:
brainless goat like u!!!
I just boat my 3rd car last week. u will die wretched. poverty stricken goat!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
i bind you with the blood of Jesus and you shall perish in Jesus Name..No weapon fashion against me shall prosper i am born to shine,prosper and do expoit ok you have failed agent of satan tell satan that.

[email protected]
Quote:
it shall not well with you.......God punish your granpa till your family unborn generation with great poverty

iya la ya eeeeeee ko ni ragba fun eeee

[email protected]
Quote:
wounder like a dog..fake black axe..am i knw that u are a reck and a compound fool

[email protected]
Quote:
COME GUY U NA BIG MUMU WETIN DEY DO U SEF UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER WILL DIE AND BURN IN HELL WHILE I USE HER TOTO STOP BURN MY CIGAR ASHES AND UR PAPA PRIC AS WRISTLER I NO NEED CALL U BECAUSE U BI PROPER MUMU GO AND DIE AND DIE GOOD MAD MAN UR FATHER ONE YANSH GET OUT!!!! IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HUMAN BEING LIKE ME WHY ARE YOU COURSING YOUR SELF WITH ALL THIS DEVILISH WORDS OF YOURS I ADVICE YOU NOW TO COME BACK TO GOD FOR YOUR SAFETY HIS IS THE ONLY GOD ME AND YOU WILL SERVE SO FORGET ABOUT DEVIL YOU ARE CALLING HE WILL NOT GIVE YOU JOY AND WILL NOT GIVE YOU EVERLASTING JOY IS ONLY THE MOST HIGH GOD WILL GIVE YOU THE EVERLASTING JOY

[email protected]
Quote:
Why u dey insult ur self talk well because we no dey talk too much bros.

na you brother they tell you so.

WICH T U BAM AND WHO CUT YOUR TONGE

[email protected]
Quote:
you don't even know how to write. Igbo man who never been to school. shame of you. God Almighty is living in me as you are living with satan. Ekwensu

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] Back to some instant gmail chat nonsense. Its quite amazing what you can do by simply cut and pasting stuff from this very thread and making lads angry. Seems he's meeting me and my boys for a fight in the Shearton Hotel tomorrow night.

Quote:
19:34
me: MUGU GOAT, YOU SMALL BOY?
19:52
colin: nincompul, scallkyag, fool
19:53
where do i knw you frm

wetin join me and you

dunno you frm anywhere

you better fuck off

me: O VEX U SMALLY, AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY LAND ROVER. GIVE UP DISS GAME AS U NO BI FIT FO CORRECT GUYAMN WORK. GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE,
19:54
colin: what the fuck are you talking about

me: BUSHMAN BARBARAN

colin: Am also crusing a Range Vogue asshole and my wife cruise FJ cruiser 2010 model
19:55
where i know u for bastard

me and you know get jobs wey we dey drag and you kept sending me stupid messages

I leave in my house in Lekki

so wetin you mumu dey brag for
19:56
me: BUT GET SOME NAIRA IN UR DIRTY SMELLING PANT POCKET SO U CAN SEE FOOD IN A DAY

colin: you don collect 6 millon us dollars for your life

never in ur dreams ok
19:57
na you dey beg for food

Food can never be a problem for me in my entire life

me: TAKE MY ADVICE MUMU NA SEND UR MUDDER NA HER SMELLY ROTTEN TOTO BACK TO DI MARKET FO BI 50 NAIRA
19:58
colin: You have no respect for your mother because you have slept with her for rituals so i know fit blame you

olodo go to school

you cannot even spell correctly
19:59
even broken you cannot spell

me: YOU KNOW REASON WHY AM WARNING YOU IS WHY BECAUES I FROM AGULERI IN ANAMBRA STATE SO IF CARE TAKE'S NOT I WILL SEND MY BOY'S OVER THERE TO CUP OFF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES INCLUDING YOU MR MUGU AND UR SMELLING BISH MOTHER WHO BORN NUTORIUS MUGU, MR MUGU FOR EVERE, INFACT I WILL CATCH YOU SOON,
20:01
WATCH OUT OR IF YOU NEED TO SEE ME COME TO D.TEE HOTEL TONIGHT I WILL BE THERE

colin: which TEE hotel you father dey

if you like come from any where
20:02
and if you know say you be correct guy

let's meet and i assure you

you will not see tomorrow

i will waste you and the vultures will feed on you

i swear

dont dare me
20:03
me: IF YOU THING YOU CAN HANDLE ME AND MY BOIS CALL ME AN WE MEET

colin: which yeye boys you get
20:04
primary school drop out

i know all your details

just watch your back

give me your number

me: AFTER I MAKE YOU BLEED FROM YOUR EARS I WANT TO FUCK YOUR MAMA

colin: it doesnt take me anything i will run a check on your number and will track you down

Efcc go use you chop

am telling you
20:05
me: YOU ARE NO CHAIRMAN GET OUT OF THIS GAME BEFOR YOU GET HURT YAHOOZIE CAFE RUBBISH

colin: am right in my house now
20:06
watching the final of the nations cup Live on my 52 inches LED

HD

me: GO BAC N SEEL PEPER DRY GIN AT NA BUSTOP.SO SON OF ASHAWO

colin: cafe kee?

that's what you do, you this omo Igbo wey dem just bring from village

you are a shame to your generation
20:07
me: ONYE RA KAGI MMA IGAWUN OWUN IKE
20:08
colin: Na all your generation won't die better

On yo shi

OFO TOMI EKO NSE,GBOGBO EBI E MAA SE OFO KU NI
20:09
DA BURO U BANKA,SHEGE YANMIRI

OOLORIBURUKU, ASIWEREEE, MA SE AFANII, ALAYE BAJE

me: AJI OTU NNE GI OOOOOOOO. O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI

colin: WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING A LOST BATTLE
20:10
me: CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

colin: O MA DILI MA\

I GA WUN OWUN IKE

NNE NA NNAE OMA DI LI WA MA

I FE HE NA SHO NU WAE IMA FU A
20:11
me: NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU

colin: I GA PU ALA

NNE GI NA LA JA AMU NDI BOKO HARAM
20:12
YOU CANT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH

MONEY IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU IDIOT

me: ARMED ROBBER OLUTE BOY PICK POCKET ONYE SHI I GO CARRY YOUR NAME GO FOR NJABA RIVER AND NJABA SHRINE YOU MUST DIE OWUN IKE STRONG DEATH
20:13
colin: ME GO CARRY YOU GO OKIJA SHRINE AND DEM GO DRINK YOUR BLOOD THERE, INCLUDING OBOSHI, OVIAN RIVER
20:14
BOY O, YOU AR VERY POOR DAT IS WHY YOU ARE MAKING THIS HELL OF NOISE

EMPTY VESSEL
20:15
me: U CANT EVEN MAKE A SENTENCE.FULL
U NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL B4 YOU CAN TALK TO ME OK

colin: IF YOU NID CONNECTION TALK MAKE WE CONNECT YOU
AND STOP BRAGGING ON EMPTY POCKET

AM A BIG BOY IN THE OIL INDUSTRY AS WELL
20:16
GO BACK TO SCH OMO IGBO WEY DEY SELL SPARE PARTS

me: THEY USE YOU TO CLEAN THE PIPES?

colin: READ YOUR ENGLISH BEFORE YOU SEND THEM TO ME

MY 3 YEARS OLD DAUGHTERR WILL SPEAK BETTER THAN YOU
20:17
MY DAUGHTER attend corona in ikoyi

me: YOU WRITE ABOUT SPEAKING GOOD ENGLISH BUT YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON I HAVE EVER COME ACCROSS IN THE WORLD OF ENGLISHING WRITING.

colin: i pay almost a milllion per term, na beans

i will feed you and feed your generations too
20:18
me: PLEASE LOOK FOR YOUR LEVEL.

colin: YOU WRITE ABOUT SPEAKING GOOD ENGLISH BUT YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON I HAVE EVER COME ACCROSS IN THE WORLD OF ENGLISHING WRITING.

lol

just laffin out loud
20:19
me: CHIEF MUGU

colin: go to sch, adult education is available dnt worry i will pay for your tution fee

do you kn w the meaning of tution? you cant
20:20
englishing man, which dictionary did you get that one from, aguleri dictionary i guess Smile

me: I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN RECENTLY DISCHARED FROM THE MENTAL HOSPITAL
20:23
colin: nope, it is you that need a psychatric treatment i b liv you av been infected by rabies if not so you wont go haywire

me: YOU ARE JUST A BINGO, BIG FOOOOOL

colin: dunno what you are talkin abt guy, find a better thing to do,

ancient idiot and ancient fool
20:24
me: PEOPLE
LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES MAKING THIS BUSINESS HARD FOR US

colin: medivial idiot find something good to do wif ur life bcoz ur in damn soup
20:26
and it will continue to b hard for you bcoz of ur bad english, lemme teach you the game if you wanna make money, tell me so i will teach you how to make easy money in this game rather than you chasing shadows idiot

me: YOU NO BI GUY MAN AT ALL, YOU ARE JUST A MUGU YOU ARE.
20:27
colin: why chasing shadows and abusin someone you av never met and d peron you both dnt av anytyn in common

if i am a mugu then you ar d real mumum here
20:28
my guy ar yiu frustrated? if yes commit suicide or go hug the transformer and stay there till phn removes ur rotten body there

i dnt brg bcoz am not an empty vessel lk you
20:29
let meet at shearton hotel tomorrow if you kn w you have money and ets figure things out

then you will know who is who i swear

me: TIME?

colin: not boasting or braggin

are u game ith it?
20:30
8pm and you will see me

will b bringin my wife fj crusier

which car ar you comin with

so we know who is talkin

me: ME AND THE BOYS WILL BE THERE, YOU CAN COUNT ON IT
20:31
colin: if you ar bringin boys most def i am comin with soldiers too

me: CRUSING IN MY LAND ROVER
20:32
LOOK FOR US

colin: ur plate nos

min e is ft 507 eky

and yours is?
20:33
so it will b easy locatin you

that is how we can meet

me: YOU WILL KNOW IT WHEN YOU SEE IT

I GOT BUSINESS NOW, YOU BETTER SHOW

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TownEnder, that is hilarious!

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHAT SO EVREY YOU WHIS ME IT WILL GO BACK TO YOU OK YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM BACK TO THE SENDER

Quote:
AHAHAHAH THANKS MY BRODA YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE TAKING TO IF I COURSE?Believe me if i caurse you in the name of Jesus you will die
guy please stop is or you die or do you want to try me you don't who i am but i want you to know that anything you are wishing me it will go back you and your family OK is better you stop because i know that i did not do you anything and you are not my God you can not *choose is bless we cannot be course is better you stop this now am a chosen am a chosen am a chosen WHO ARE YOU if you don't stop it now see what will happen in your like

Quote:
guy please stop is or you die or do you want to try me you don't who i am but i want you to know that anything you are wishing me it will go back you and your family OK is better you stop because i know that i did not do you anything and you are not my God you can not *choose is bless we cannot be course is better you stop this now am a chosen am a chosen am a chosen WHO ARE YOU if you don't stop it now see what will happen in your like

Quote:
THIS YEAR IS MY YEAR OF DOMINION AND PROSPERITY BECAUSE I M A CHOSEN I WILL PROSPER

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL NOT CURSE YOU BACK BUT WHAT EVER YOU HAVE SAID IN THIS MESSAGE TO ME WILL FOR SURE HAPPEN TO YOU.I NEVER SAID LIKE THIS TO PEOPLE BEFORE AND IT FAILED.JUST MARK MY WORD.

[email protected]
Quote:
BE REASONABLE!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah lol..........................................lol
Mr Tope or watin be ur name, LISTEN' This one na small tin, In no due time you will be adopted, na secret i dey give u, your enemies is very close. Open your eyez..Onye Ara...
am not afraid of this your childish statement. try and open your eyez very well, the person dey very close to you.Dat money u dey chop alone go soon kill you. Am very very close to you. am your good friend. be very carefulllllllll ohhhhh and watch ur back na advice i dey give you ohhhh...................reason and talk in a matured way..

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SDENDER

AS YOU MENTIONED THIS JUST WAIT FOR ME AND YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME.

BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
SOON YOU WILL DIE LIKE RAT

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOLL WHY DO U WANT TO KNOW WHERE I DEY?????????? ALAOGBAGA WILL FINISH YOU SOON AND YOU WILL DIE LIFE CHECKING

[email protected]
Quote:
U B JUST BIG FOOL U NO FIT WRITE in short no need to dey talk wit fools like u

[email protected]
Quote:
ikpunne gi,obu ezinauno unu ga anwu, ozu amuibi

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire you and your entire generations. You are dead already and you do not know.

I pass you and your father devil. stupid goat like you. I am blessed and your curse can not have any effect upon me because i am blessed. and i curse your and your generations

[email protected]
Quote:
NOW U ARE JUST GETHING TO AN END IN YOUR LIFE, OLORIBURUKU ANUOFIA BAD HEAD ASHAWO PIKING

[email protected]
Quote:
you are just an illitrate, and this will be my last time to communicate with you couse i can see that you just a big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
LAGOS HSBC DIRECTOR, YOUR TIME IS AT HAND POOR MAN YOU WILL REMAIN UNTILL YOU STOP MAILING ME OK

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A MAD MAN. WHAT ARE U DOING WITH DIZ TYPE OF EMAIL ADDRESS. POLICE WILL CATCH U THERE SOON.

[email protected] 41.202.114.23/ Abidjan
Quote:
HI YOU MONKEY

HOW YOUR DAY? DID YOU KNOW WHAT IS AMADIOHA ARE NOT BANK
DIRECTOR OF HSBC. NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE 419 NATIVE MAN, AM SORRY FOR YOU.

I THINK THAT THE BOMBING IN Nigerian HAS KILLED YOU BUT THE AMADIOHA
YOU CALLED IS COMING TO KILL YOU.

I HAVE NIGERIAN GUY WITH HERE HE FROM OKIJA.

AND TAKE THIS YOU FOCKER......

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
Enyi ya, If you try am again Ikpu ga gbawa nne gi anumanu.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE JAMMED THE WRONG PERSON, IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE STRONG MAN, GIVE ME YOUR REAL NAME, MY OWN REAL NAME IS OKADIULU JODI OGENE, GIVE ME YOUR REAL NAME, TAKE MY NAME TO YOUR SHRINE WHILE I TAKE YOURS TO MY TEMPLE(ASHIRA TEMPLE) LETS SEE WHO DIES FIRST, I LOVE PRACTICALS NOT TALKING TOO MUCH.

[email protected]
Quote:
rich and alive let see who will die first die FOR 2112...

[email protected]
Quote:
Re: URGENT;;;;FUCKING YOUR MOTHR

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER NA BASTARD. YOUR MUM NO EVEN NO WHO BE YOUR REAL FATHER IS PETTY. GOD GO HELP U LOCATE U BORN U NEXT WORLD..

BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
may the fires of the holy ghost blind you this hour.
i think i should not waists my time talking to an old idiotic igbo pig like you that still believes in what everybody knows does not work,satan does not have power and devilish activities does not work i really pity you that in this century you are still blind and ignorance,you better repent and pray that God forgives you.

[email protected]
Quote:
please can i be ur friend ?

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY NOT USE YOUR TIME FOR A BETTER THING,AS U SAID TO OTHERS SO IT IS SAID UNTO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
READ YOUR ENGLISH FOOL YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL

[email protected] 41.139.112.251/ Mobitel Nigeria Limited
Quote:
OKAY LAGOS MAN .

[email protected]
Quote:
So shall the devil possess you and your entire family just as you have claimed,the satan has no blood and power over the children of most High God and his son Jesus Christ,my life is in the hand of Almighty God but satan will torment you and your family just as you have claim for the rest of your life, i will never beg satan for forgiveness rather he is the one to beg my Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness,tell your master satan that he doesn't have power over me because no power fashioned against me shall prosper and any tongue that rises against me in judgement shall be condemn. you and your master satan must bow down for Jesus and ask for forgiveness.

[email protected]
Quote:
GETTING SEVEN FOLD OF WHATEVER YOU HAVE WISHED IN JESUS NAME.AMEN.

[email protected] 41.190.2.67
Quote:
THAT WILL EVER BE YOUR POSS ION IN JESUS NAME,I BOUND YOU I CAT YOU TO THE PIT OF FAIL,YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOODTHING IN YOUR LIFE IDIOT,TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM SAID THE LOAD AS I AM COVERED WITH BLOOD OF JESUS.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR A BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NOT WAKE UP BY MORNING!!! DEVIL HAMMER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOREVER AND EVER..AMEN!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
i dr pro john paul control satan. pls if you hane a deal let me know,
hahaha,
you satanic power is suking, like a baby im in algeria ask of me. am dr prophet jp eke.the c.c.c memeber abj
i have my church in arabic countries. like morrocco and egpyt.
so if you have any deal call me on +2130559412536 alger,
high regard
jp molas.

[email protected]
Quote:
I RETURN THIS COURSE TO YOU IN JESUS NAME, FROM THE SEVEN CORNNER OF THE EARTH SHALL DEATH AND SUFFER BESEACH YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN, YOU SHALL DIE PREMATURE DEATH AND BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH MAY YOU START SUFFERING BEFORE YOU DEATH AND REGRET WHY YOU INSULT ME ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR REMAINING LIFE IN JESUS NAME.
SO SHALL IT BE YOU SHALL BEG AND CRY BEFORE YOUR DEATH TAKE. I WILL ONLY FORGIVE YOU IF YOU APPOLOGISE TO YOUR WRONG INSULTIVE MANNER OF TAKE THE OATH THAT CAME OUT FROM YOU MIND BACK INTO YOUR MIND TILL YOU DIE A PREMATURE DEATH IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
ORIGINAL MUGU THAT IS WANT YOU IDIOT YOU CALL YOUR SELF A GUYMAN LOOK AT WHAT YOU DOING, GO TO HELL WITH YOUR *DELETED* BICH.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
brother na wa for this kind of una formant in this 2012 make una take it easy ok na we we i be niger boy so what ever you may think i know everything ok

[email protected]
Quote:
you might call this a joke but i guarantee you one kobo noe cent you will not get this year keep bombing keep trowing this will be your worst year in life watch and see it then you will know that am in india now and i hv vowe to teach you a lesson of your live

+91(0)9816784131 lord shiva temple india you are doomed

[email protected]
Quote:
YES. YOU ARE A GOOD MEN.I LIKE SOME ONE. GIVE ME ACCOUNT FOR ME TO SEND YOU EVEN 50. E FOR EATING.
THANKS J.P MOLAS.CO. LTD.

Quote:
HELLO MY.
DEAR IM IN ALGERIA NOW. BUT BY 3 DAYS TIME I WILL BE IN MOROCCO FOR A GREAT MISION.
THANKS JP MOLAS .
FROM AGENT OF GOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to your family and also your generation in Jesus name you can do noting you mother forcar to hell with you and your Satan am not a fared of you in Jesus name amen

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NOT DIE WELL I KNOW YOU ARE BABEACH SON THAT WAS ON THE STREET OF LAGOS LOOKING FOR ARMS SORRY BECAUSE YOUR FATHER DID NOT MARRY YOUR MOTHER WELL IF NOT,GUY YOU NO SUPOSE DEY STREET THEY WONDER,

WHEN YOU COME TO THE WORLD AGAIN PRAY TO COME FROM A BETTER HOME LOOSER

FOOL LIKRE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
U be fool sha no need to talk to animal like you. U just dey make mouth you get nothing even if you get who cares asshole get lost and die. No be so ohhhhh u fit die earlier sha

[email protected]
Quote:
i will like you to known that all power belongs to god almighty god in heaven not that your satan ok

[email protected]
Quote:
fooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.anu ohia.

[email protected] 41.82.114.230/ Senegal
Quote:
if you want me to help you repent and go back to school
captive idiot; when will you be out of bondage.i pity for your generation;you are a disgrace to mankind.
i had that in africa you people lives in caves;train station and under bridge.i know that you are not only poor;you are mad aswell you can not differentiate mini estate from caves and under bridge where you belong.
from this moment keep watching your back wherever you are.accident by birth

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CANT MAKE 19TH OF MARCH
YOU NO DEY SHAME SHEY ANITA NA MAN NAME? YOU DEY PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE
I WANT SEE THE KIND PRAYER WEY MAKE GO MAKE YOU SEE 19TH OF
MARCH.......

[email protected]
Quote:
ur idiot back to sender in Jesus name Amen......oooooooooooooooooooooooo...go died by your self ,you caused your self not me ?
ur idiot back to sender in Jesus name Amen......oooooooooooooooooooooooo...go died by your self ,you caused ur self not me i'm covered with the blood of Jesus,

[email protected]
Quote:
AXEMEN DON'T TALK LIKE DIS.

U BE COMPLETE JEW OK.

ASK THEM FOR UDI (EKPOMA) AND FUTAJALON (UNIBEN) EVEN THAT EWERIKOKO(LASU) U GO KNOW WETIN DEY.SMALL.U KNOW WETIN BE DASHU DASHA.

BUSHA.CHIEFPRISTE AND KPOAI GO LOOK FOR U.

EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I HAVE TRIED YOUR FUCKING DIFFRENT NUMBERS AND NON IS THROUGH BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CAN YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE? SATAN HAS NO POWER OF HIS CREATOR FUCK U AGAIN.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@FS and TownEnder -- some great stuff you guys are getting out of the lads. Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:

FOOL YOU GET TIME FOR ALL THIS RUBISH CLAIMING TO HAVE LAND ROVER AND NOT A GUY MAN....WELL TOO MUCH I KNOW YOU VERY WELL FROM NKWERE...OWU DEY BLOW YOU NOW,U ONCE USE BABY BOY AND X3 BUT U DON SELL ALL OF THEM FINISH OWU DE TEAR YOU NOW IF U THINK SAY I NO KNOW...AND FOR YOU INFO AM A BIG HERE WAY I DEY AND LAND LORD OF 12 TENANTS THERE IN LAGOS AND LIVE ON MY OWN DUPLEX ,ASK OF MALAYSIA WIRE CREW....SO NONE OF US DE HUNGRY HERE AGU....

[email protected]
Quote:

shey na so dem dey write pigin english......olodo labata. i wish u know whom u ey follow yarn. go to festac and ask about DAGOGO. i dont blame u wish i see u one day make i show wetin hot water dey use tortoise do...mur fucker like u.

am getting cheddah dirty dirty and i aint quitting shit. Go suck ya mama stinky smelling pussy

[email protected]
Quote:

Hahahahahahahahaha nobi Land Rover again ?This time na HUMMER??? HUMMER 4.2 million ?? Oboi Owu dey your body nobi small ...and i KNOW you are a kid and a fool at same time ...Well for you to know that i know you wella ....I GO SHOP YOU EKE NOW FOR OGBA ....IDIOT ...the kind Eke wey i go shop you ...Your cousin Hayes no fit bring you out for this one ...Small thing una go call Akuchi...this time i go tell am make em no come ....Anu ofia ..How about your friend Oliver Ukachu ?FOOLS IN OGBA ....WELL YOU AND OWU DEY BATTLE NOW AND I AM SURE YOU WILL NEVER SEE 1 DOLLAR AGAIN .I AM YOUNG MONEY MALAYSIA ...WIRE CREW MEMBER ASK FOR.

[email protected]
Quote:

DIRTY GOAT, NOW YOUR MAMA GET THE CLIENT. YOUR HEART FAIL YOU AND YOU GO DIE THINKING, YOU BASTARD, NA YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GO DIE FOR HIGH PREST O OKIJA SHRINE, BLOODY ILLITERATE, GO AND LEARN BEFORE HEART ATTACK KILL YOU SOON,NA YOUR PAPA BE CAFE GUYMAN. AND NA PAPA BE THE MUGU. GOAT GO BE TO SCHOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
DO THAT NOW OR YOU DIE THIS NIGHT I ADVICE U GO STUCK U MAMA MENSURATION PAD IN U MOUTH FOR YOU LIVE LONG AS A POOR MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MAKE GOD KILL YOUR MAMA

I JUST DEY COME BACK FROM UBAHU OKIJA NOW AND REACH OGWU OGWU AKUO. GUY NA WE BE THE REAL OKIJA MEN, U B FAKE MUGU.WHICH WORK U EVEN DEY TALK ABOUT SELF. YOU GET WORK? U DON SEE MONEY FOR UR LIFE? HUNGRY BASTARD LIKE YOU.
ME AND U NOR FIT DRAG WORK BCOS I NOR KNOW U AND I KNW SAY U NOR REACH. I DON FOLLOW BETTER MEN SHARE MONEY ROUND D WORK, AMSTERDAM, ENGLAND,BELGIUM, MALAYSIA, CANADA, INDIA. AS OF WHO DEM DY CALL TURN BY TURN {TBT} I B OGBU NOR B NUISANCE LIKE U. U DY TALK ABOUT YOUR MEN...YOU GET MEN? WHO CARRY U ENTA BUSH GO BAM CONFRA? U B BLACK ASS ABI TWO TWO, OR ABI U B BARGAS OR ALORA ABI MARFIAT. NA U GO TELL ME WETIN U B MAKE I USE UR OWN MEN TAKE BETRAY YOU.
BIG ILLETRATE, C UR WRITE UP SELF, U BETA GO START NGUOGO BUSSINESS OR MAKE U FIND WHO DEY DO HOMOSEXUAL MAKE DEM START TO FUCK YOUR ASS. FOOOOOOOOOOOOL. MAKE OGUN KILL UR MAMA DIS NIGHT MAKE SANGO LAKA AYE OSHIMONLE ORUN FINISH UR WHOLE LIFE. ORUNMILA NOR ALLOW YOU SEE BETTER, ESU LAOLU ELEKUN SUNKUN LANROYE SUN EJE GO USE BIG STICK KILL U OVER NIGHT. IF DEM BORN U WELL, SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER IF YOU GO REACH WEEKEND BEFORE I CHEW YOU ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. BASTARD.
MAKE GOD KILL YOU FOR ME BEFORE VAL.
NA 17 PEOPLE RAPE YOUR MAMA WEY DEM TAKE GET BELLE BORN YOU. YOU GET PLENTY FATHER. ABOKI, IBO, TAPA, NUPE ALL GATHER FUCK YOUR MAMA.
OLORI BURUKU OMO ALE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MAKE DEVIL SHOP YOUR MAMA TOTO WITH HER MERSTRATION TOGHETHER

MAKE DEVIL SHOP YOUR MAMA TOTO WITH HER MERSTRATION TOGHETHER U FUCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARD AND IF U EVER WRITER ME AGAIN I SWEAR IF YOU NO DIE NO SAY I NO BE OBONI MAN IF U DOUT AM WRITE ME AGAIN IDIDOT JUST WRITE ME AGAIN FIRST U THINK SAY ME AND U NA MATE DONT U HAVE RESPECT BASTARD

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
brother i thank you so very much, i just say make i use maturity follow you. you be guy and yiu dey yan like pikin, if my mail reach your client wetin you go do na to justtell me say guy see oooo no be to dey talk like this. well i go like make you know me better no be just like this. i don big already i no be small boy as you talk. you say make i clear road, na good talk be that because all men dey clear road for me as a lord only if you understand. tell me your client name or info i go remove am for my list. i am a solid man and a full traditional man i do not throw stone on glass house. someone else can doable into my own job and i go relate or negotiate with the person. life no hard like that mi bros

[email protected]
Quote:
U b real fool,u call ur sef guy man and u no no say guy men no dey use dere name do job? I believe say d demon wey dey disturb ur family na him wan push u to go give ur family useless name to oracle.For ur info,I'm a biggest boy and I no dey go cafe. I only go dere to luk for cafe rats like you idiot. U come from a generation of fools dats y u call ursef holiness,imbecile like u. Men dey talk u wey no even reach animal dey reply.

How I wish say I go see you, u for go exile. Bastard wey no get root

[email protected]
Quote:

WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I KNOW YOU VARY WELL JUST BECUASE YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE MONEY THAT IS WHY YOU DONT WANT TO HELP YOUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE PLANING TO TAKE AWAY YOUR MONEY BY SHOWING US YOU AND YOUR EMAIL ADRESS TO LIQIUDATE YOU BUT AS A MATER OF FACT YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU OR REPLY THIS MAIL AND BEG ME BEFORE I WILL USE ANOTHER WAY LIKE ...............TO FINISH YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:

MAKE WE SEE WHO DEY CAFE, MONKEY

MY AIM IS TO FUCK UR MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:

DIRTY GOAT, NOW YOUR MAMA GET THE CLIENT. YOUR HEART FAIL YOU AND YOU GO DIE THINKING, YOU BASTARD, NA YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GO DIE FOR HIGH PREST O OKIJA SHRINE, BLOODY ILLITERATE, GO AND LEARN BEFORE HEART ATTACK KILL YOU SOON,NA YOUR PAPA BE CAFE GUYMAN. AND NA PAPA BE THE MUGU. GOAT GO BE TO SCHOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE MAD FOR SENDING ME SUCH A MESSAGE .... WHCIH JOB BE YOUR JOB .... THE MUGU NA YOUR FAMILY .... I WILL PERSONALLY WAIT TO MEET YOU AT THE SHRINE WHERE YOU WAN GO DROP NAMES ... IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:

u area the begest idion on earth,going to okija,ok go and if you can
,but for what u have said,u will see hell, i dont know u and u dont
know me i work as u do and u are sell fish boy,rather,go and die with
ur okija juju,my juju is God,and he is watching my back and front days
!!!!! fool

[email protected]
Quote:

Sorry for your parents and entire generation, u have no manners and you will kill yourself one day as your body dey itch you to die.
Go back to school boy.

[email protected]
Quote:

BASTARD IDIOT, FOR THIS STATEMENT, I GO SPOIL IKPU NNEGI, THUNDER DESTROY UR GENERATION, IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Be warned and you should learn on how to talk.

As your fore father is donkey, go home and ask about your origin, your
people will tell you and remember that no fashion, fashion against the
child of GOD it can not prosper because am cover with blood of GOD.

You will see that I will collect that money because you have provoked
me and I will let you know that you are small kid on this job. You and
your herbalist will be consume by fire in Jesus name

[email protected]
Quote:

guy what all this for, what have i done to you that made you keep sending this kind of letter if there anytin i have done to you, why not make it clear to me then you sending me this kind of letter i have done notin to you as a person so i just dnt knw what to tell you, some other things can bring us both some day.
here is my own number *234 8024272494

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU MUST BE A COMPLETE FOOL. IS YOUR KIND OF FOOL AGULERI IDIOT THAT
IS SPOILING GUY WORK. JUST CHECK THE KIND OF STUPID ENGLISH YOU ARE
WRITING AND I BELIEVE IS THE SAME YOU WRITE TO PEOPLE YOU CALLED MUGU.

WELL I DON'T BLAME YOU BUT I BLAME THE PERSON THAT TRANSPORTED YOU
FROM THE VILLAGE WHERE YOU ARE DOING FISHING AS A FISHER MAN NOW TELL
YOU TO COME AND BE TROWING WESTERN UNION FORMANT FOR WHICH I BELIEVE
THAT SOON ALL OF YOU WILL RUN FROM HERE AND GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE AND
START BACK WITH YOUR FISHING WORK AND SECURITY WORK BECAUSE IN MY
VILLAGE IS YOUR TOWN PEOPLE AGULERI THAT DO SECURITY.

AFTER COPY AND PEST, CAN YOU STAND AND WRITE A COMPLETE SENTENCE?
PLEASE YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE AND START PRIMARY 1 BECAUSE
YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO SMELL JSS1.

YOU ARE GIVEN YOURSELF TITLE REV CAN YOU SPELL IT IN FULL

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I JUST DEY COME BACK FROM UBAHU OKIJA NOW AND REACH OGWU OGWU AKUO. GUY NA WE BE THE REAL OKIJA MEN, U B FAKE MUGU.WHICH WORK U EVEN DEY TALK ABOUT SELF. YOU GET WORK? U DON SEE MONEY FOR UR LIFE? HUNGRY BASTARD LIKE YOU.
ME AND U NOR FIT DRAG WORK BCOS I NOR KNOW U AND I KNW SAY U NOR REACH. I DON FOLLOW BETTER MEN SHARE MONEY ROUND D WORK, AMSTERDAM, ENGLAND,BELGIUM, MALAYSIA, CANADA, INDIA. AS OF WHO DEM DY CALL TURN BY TURN {TBT} I B OGBU NOR B NUISANCE LIKE U. U DY TALK ABOUT YOUR MEN...YOU GET MEN? WHO CARRY U ENTA BUSH GO BAM CONFRA? U B BLACK ASS ABI TWO TWO, OR ABI U B BARGAS OR ALORA ABI MARFIAT. NA U GO TELL ME WETIN U B MAKE I USE UR OWN MEN TAKE BETRAY YOU.
BIG ILLETRATE, C UR WRITE UP SELF, U BETA GO START NGUOGO BUSSINESS OR MAKE U FIND WHO DEY DO HOMOSEXUAL MAKE DEM START TO FUCK YOUR ASS. FOOOOOOOOOOOOL. MAKE OGUN KILL UR MAMA DIS NIGHT MAKE SANGO LAKA AYE OSHIMONLE ORUN FINISH UR WHOLE LIFE. ORUNMILA NOR ALLOW YOU SEE BETTER, ESU LAOLU ELEKUN SUNKUN LANROYE SUN EJE GO USE BIG STICK KILL U OVER NIGHT. IF DEM BORN U WELL, SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER IF YOU GO REACH WEEKEND BEFORE I CHEW YOU ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. BASTARD.
MAKE GOD KILL YOU FOR ME IMMEDIATE.
NA 17 PEOPLE RAPE YOUR MAMA WEY DEM TAKE GET BELLE BORN YOU. YOU GET PLENTY FATHER. ABOKI, IBO, TAPA, NUPE ALL GATHER FUCK YOUR MAMA.
OLORI BURUKU OMO ALE

Duly recycled. Thank you for this particularly verbose mugu Very Happy

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
Quote:
MAKE GOD KILL YOU FOR ME IMMEDIATE.
OLORI BURUKU OMO ALE

Duly recycled. Thank you for this particularly verbose mugu Very Happy

Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy look for a way to make really money ok?

[email protected]

Quote:
your mother. foolish mugu boy.

[email protected]

Quote:
oda pe oloriburuku ni e sha...ofeku sha...mi o de nijare eee ibon ati ara loma son pa eee iwo were omo igbo yi...iyalaku iya eeeee...iya eee oni jere eeee iwo were digbolugi omo yigbo..............................orie ti daru......ode ma son ku ni...iya e ati baba e onijere eeeee....oloshi....eleribu omo.

[email protected]

Quote:
Madness

[email protected]

Quote:
I do not think so you can not pay my brother. i am looking for money I can rob or do rituals so just tell me if you can link me to better thing to do but no be to sell gala ooooo

Quote:
an igbo man that has sell his birth right not to a better country but to an African country GHANA see how cheap your life will remain for ever. you just started the grove that is why you have to mention that to people. i have grooved for years before your father and mother dreamt of having you.well i am not trying to be insulting here but just to keep you awake of your future. go sit down think ask your mama who be your father. one Ghanian shoe mender slept with your mother for just a bread and got her pregnant. guy na so you take come this life. if na lie eehhh make you die. but for real you do not know your real father. ask your mother she be asewo me slf fuck am when i dey give am gala chop i dey take gala fuck your mama she was too good as them born you inside fuck so you shall die inside fuck this week oooo it wil not be more than this week

[email protected]

Quote:
Daft WTF

[email protected]

Quote:
BIG FOOOOOOOOL

Quote:
U GO DIE THERE MONKEY!!

[email protected]

Quote:
U bi BI.G. Fool?..... The Holy Book say?... By Their ''Fruit''?........ You Share Known Them All;……. Look at this ''Mumu'' way i dey see for see for my MIRROR all the time,........dey tell me say him father never die..........U dey cruse land rover for there?... your late father fit buy car tire……………. (NO)…. Not to talk of you way be vagabond of a son palm wine taper…………………….

Quote:
You no see you and see the way u and ur mama toto dey and i dey talk to your papa this morning.... the way?... way u way be him son..... dey fuck your mother and your papa wife way be say,..... na she born u............... See your life......... FRUSTRATION'S don kill you for 9ja...... you for come Ghana make you come become my house boy........... and see i just dey receive a call now say your FRUSTRATION'S don kill your papa in some few minute ago....... How na u go dey fuck your mama as you don kill your papa with your FRUSTRATION'S............ U Bastard of a son......... we dey Ghana dey enjoy,.... Ghana sweet jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................................................

[email protected]

Quote:
wetin dey do u na,why u dey talk like fool,i know you before when u dey insult your papa head,abi na me be government of ur fucking country when d steal our money?well u nor b street boy sha,so u nor know wetin life dey talk about,akamu pickin.Idoit,maybe d dirty power hen u believe in strong pass JESUS own,notin like JESUS power.Big mumu na u b.idoit.

Quote:
broder lets get things straight,are u saying i blow ur job or cast ur job,pls lets get things straight right here,hope is not mistaking identity,bc i will be the last to blow up any job,mine or not mine,Godforbid.

[email protected]

Quote:
U GO DIE FOR POVERTY NOR BE UR FAULT ..............................

[email protected]

Quote:
pergnate your mother i think is mater and God will bless you

[email protected]

Quote:
UR PAPA MAMA

" - Alison Smith
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG NONENTITY

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't know what your attempt at English means, but it is
heartening to see that a being closely related to a monkey can do
some key depressions.
Soon you will be able to make fire with two sticks.
In the meantime do some tribal dancing with your skirt on and some
chanting always produces a rain shower.
Oh and eat some shit you black penniless git.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD FOOL. HOUSE BOY BECAUSE THERE IS GUY WORK YOU LEFT YOUR OGA FOR UPPER IWEKA ROAD AND CAME TO LAGOS. RMEMBER YOUR DESTINE WHICH IS THAT YOU WILL DIE AS A HOUSE BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
Illiterate,you can't spell...what a shame,MTCN is always 10 numbers
not 9 digits okay?

You'll die in few days time,i promise u.

Quote:
Idiot like you,You are too broke to talk to me neither are you worth okay?

You can go to hell for all i care.

Quote:
I have alot of people to mail,so stay clear mo' fucker........kiss my
ass or suck my cock u penis lips idiot.......

even corrected my mistakes Very Happy
Quote:
You can not still speak good english.........

"mumu of the highest order"

You are a big fool,as a matter of fact you are too broke to competite with me..

See you mistakes fool:

YOU

1). vilagge instead of village

2).ideiot instead of idiot

3). gharbiage instaed of garbage

4). nobudy instaed of nobody

5). toylet instead of toilet

6). mumu of higehst instead of mumu in the highest order.

You are a big fool,Be useful cos i know you will die poor okay?

[email protected]
Quote:
silent is the best answer for a fool like you MUGU WEY YOU BE

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.................

AS YOU PROFFECISE SO SHALL IT BE IN YOUR LIFE AMEEEEEEN.....

Quote:
NWA NAA,

INO NA MBA OFESI WEE NA AKO AKIKO NILEA INA AKO, ICHORO KA AGUU GBUO UMUNNAGI NU NA ALA IGBO.

I GA EJILI NWAYOOO.

NDEWOOOOOOOOO.

Quote:
What a shameful Nigerian you are??????

You can not even spell or write good english.

You must be a drop out or something.You wrote that you are mumu "to
the highest order"

Who is the MUMU now?????isn't it you????

You must be a fool and i know you will get what you want the hard way
soon if you do not stop mailing me...

[email protected]
Quote:
I NEVER KNEW WE STILL HAVE SOME FOOLS AROUND, GO TO HELL IDIOT I DO
NOT TALK LIKE BABIES. ANY WAY, WHEN I WAS A BABY I REASONED LIKE A
BABY AND NOW THAT AM GROWN, I TALK AND REASON LIKE A MAN THAT I AM.

IF YOU ARE A GUY AND ANOTHER GUY'S FORMAT HITS YOUR MAGA AND HE RUNS A
WAY FROM YOU TO ME FOR SAFETY, IS IT MY FAULT? THIS SIMPLY MEANS THAT
YOU DO NOT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO HOLD AND CONTROL YOUR MAGA AND IN
THAT CASE, I ADVISE YOU TO COME TO ME FOR SOLUTION.

I AM A MEMBER OF THE CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM AND JUJU DE RUN WHEN HIM
SEE US AND EVERY MAN DE OBEY WHEN WE TALK.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR ADVENTURE FOR SUCCESS.

Quote:
GUY, HUNGER WILL NOT KILL YOU AFTER ALL EITHER POVERTY OR WEALTH IS BY
CHOICE SO I ADVISE YOU TO WORK HARD AND PRAY. THIS IS A SPIRITUAL
BUSINESS AND NOT BY ONE'S POWER, SO KEEP PRAYING TO GET JUST ONE MAGA
THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR DESTINY.

I WISH YOU WELL AND MAY BE WE WILL MEET AT OWERRI PLAZA, LINKS OR NEW
CASTLE WHEN AM BACK TO NIGERIA BY CHRISTMAS AS THESE ARE WHERE I HAVE
MY PERMANENT SUITS WHEN AM IN TOWN.

MY FORMAT DESTROYS JOBS THAT I KNOW TOO WELL BUT IF YOU LET ME KNOW
WHICH JOB THAT I HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU AND I WILL NOT MIND RELEASING IT
TO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
full you know evening how to write igbo.stupid man i know you dont know your home town again, full like you.

Quote:
you are very big full i see in this earth?????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
hunger is a problem that u got

[email protected]
Quote:
SHAME ON ALL AYES. U NO BE AM AT ALL

[email protected]
Quote:
LITTLE FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
for all this insults am going to make 800 thousand doll this remaining year

secondly you and your father will be my gatemen and ur mama will be feeding my dogs cos i like human beings but for u,u are to take incharge of the pigs and the children so ur brothers and sisters can atleast eat from the pigs food and my driver will be fucking ur urgly mother in front of you and your father will be seeing for his self cos you pple where born by difrent fathers based on your father dick cant even stand.hav u ask ur self why u dont have regards from ur village,please my good friens try to ask ur mother ur history b4 it gets late anunpama basterd.i swear by the living GOD tht maga they beg me make him pay today immagine the goodness of GOD on my side. unless u beg i will forgive u cos i can see u are a forcing guy is not ur fault my dear ewu,aturu onwu akpulagi ihu boi

Quote:
guy make we stop this u no i cant kill u for u are my brother,bring maga make we chop boy for get this ur fooling character.send me ur number i dey india they husle find work send come okay

[email protected]
Quote:
RETURN TO SENDER...IN JESUS NAME AMEN...

[email protected]
Quote:
I SEND IT ALL BACK SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Quote:
Back to sender in the mighty name of JESUS. amen

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT HAVE YOU GAIN FOR HACKING PEOPLES JOB OR GOING TO OGWUGWU APU IN OKIJA. ONLY TO KILL YOUR MUM FOR MONEY, YOUR DAD FOR MONEY, YOUR DICK FOR MONEY STILL YOU NO GET SHI SHI.

DO I NEED TO CALL YOU I WILL SHOW YOU MY ASS WHEN YOU ARE IN PRISON.

YOU ARE A POOR PERSON FROM A DIFFICULT CHILDHOOD AND SUFFER HEAD FAMILY.

YOUR PAPA KILLED HIS KIDNEY AND LIVER WITH OGOGORO, WATCH WHAT WILL BE OF YOU VERY SOON.

Quote:
YOU JUST COME ON LINE, YOU DEY FEAR STUPID BOY,BECAUSE YOU DEY SHIVER YOU JUST DEY MISS SPELLING AND WRITING RUBBISH.
YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU VERY SOON, OKIJA NO GO HELP YOU.
IF AFTER KILLING UR FAMILY FOR MONEY AND YOUR DICK YOU STILL BELIEVE FOR THAT SHIT, YOUR LIFE DON DABARU FINISH.

YOUR MAMA DEY DO ASHAWO FOR TAG AT APAPA AND YOUR FATHER THEY SMOKE MY CLARO SKONK AND MONKEY TAIL AT LIVERPOOL.

EWU LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Akpa Amu ka iwu...

[email protected]
Quote:
jealousy go kill u one oh one love na e go make us both suceed if u be aye then the power of supreme love supercede your greed. which school and levels.

One love man and am in abuja making it big.

[email protected]
Quote:
and so be with you amen

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GET MENTAL PROBLEM OGA?

YOU DEY TAKE DRUGS?

MAKE YOU NO DIE WITH NOTHING TO SHOW IN LIFE OOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU DONT HIDE YOUR IDENTITY

TELL ME WATH IS YOUR PROBLEM AND I CAN HELP YOU INSTEAD OF YOU INSULTING YOUR GENERATION AND YOUR PARENTS

COME OUT AND TELL ME YOUR PROBLEM SO I CAN HELP YOU BECAUSE I SENSE
THAT THERE IS MADNESS IN YOUR FAMILY LEANAGE TELL ME WHAT WE ARE DRAGING AND I WILL HELP YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahaha fool you just use your last money EWU hausa. Let me tell you something i am confirming money every day even yesterday i comfirm euro, you are there waisting the one people are giving you. Go and ask your mother who is your father bastered you son of bitch you will die beging. ATULU

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu na him u b. back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
FWHO ARE U AND WHAT DO U WANT FROM ME?HAVE I DONE ANY BUSINESS WITH U.
WHY ARE U CURSING ME.MY PRAYER TO U IS BACK TO SENDER.
FROM YOUR MESSAGE,IT SHOWS U ARE A TOUT.U WILL BE KILLED BEFORE CHRISTMAS BY POLICE OR ARMY.I HAVE SENT ALL UR MESSAGES TO MY UNCLE WHO IS IN THE ARMY.MY UNCLE TOLD ME TO TELL U TO SEND ME UR REAL NAME AND PHONE NUMBERS.SO THAT WE SHALL KNOW,WHO IS WHO:,THE WAY U ARE LOOKING FOR MONEY WILL LAND U IN GRAVE.
A TOUT LIKE U WHO CANT WRITE YOUR NAME CLAIMS TO BE A BARRISTER.WHERE IS UR CHAMBER?WHAT DEGREE DO U HELD IN LAW?
FUCK U BASTARD..FUCK U TO HELL..U ARE LUCKY I DO NOT KNOW U.IF U ARE MAN ENOUGH AND CLAIMS WHAT U ARE,SEND ME UR REAL NAME AND PHONE NUMBERS,I PROMISE TO SHOW U WHO I AM.
I DO NOT TALK TOO MUCH BY THE TIME U KNOW ME,U WILL BE IN HELL WITH SATANUCK U BASTARD TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
na d juju u dey use make money go kill u and ur children bet me

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U BASTARD TO HELL 4EVER. YOUR WRIT-UPS SHOWS YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE.LOOK AT YOUR GRAMMER.DID YOU ATTEND PRIMARY SCHOOL.YOU MAY BE AN AGBORO AT ONITCHA OR ABA.THE NUMBERS YOU SENT ARE FOREIGN NUMBERS.SEND ME YOUR NIGERIA NUMBER.THEN I WILL SHOW YOU THE VALUE OF EDUCATION.I WILL SHOW YOU WE ARE NOT OF THE SAME CLASS.COME OUT,LETS KNOW WHO IS A MAN.NOT MENTIONING RUBBISH JUJU.DO YOU THINK AM AFRAID OF JUJU?
READ MY SCRIPT OR GIVE IT TO SOMEBODY TO EXPLAIN TO YOU,YOU WILL KNOW MY LEVEL OF EDUCATION.
YOU ARE A BASTARD TOUT(AGBORO).YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY FUTURE.YOU WILL DIE AS A WRETCHED BEAST.
FUCK YOU 4EVER AND EVER.

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SHALL DEFINITELY DIE POOR IN THE NAME OFF JESUS AMEN
at the end of your impersonation unnecessary, you are cursed in Jesus name.
You shall be poor as a guy man in the name of Jesus.
You shall die in the name of Jesus.
Foolish and nonsense guy. If you received my format, so you must process it as mugu. This means that you are armature guy boy who has nothing doing. If you have something doing, which I knew you dont have, you would not be processing me as bill and any other name as mugu....Idiot..........

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU HAVE SAID COME ABUNDANTLY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR EVER AND EVER (TILL KINGDOM COME).

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck ur Father, you homo

na u b orientation camp abi. Otele

[email protected]
Quote:
go and eat shit.... hahahahahahaha *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
big full

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR CURSES WILL SURELY GO BACK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW GOD.IF YOU ARE A SAINT THEN YOU DON'T SUPPOSE TO UTTER SUCH DEVILISH WORDS.GOD IS GOD AND CAN NEVER CHANGE,OUR GOD DOESN'T CURSE SO WHOEVER CLAIM TO BE A CHILD OF GOD MUST BEHAVE WELL LIKE A GOOD CHRISTIAN AND GIVE ADVICE WHEN IT MATTERS MOST AND NOT TO CURSE.

YOUR CURSE WILL DO NOTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE MORE THAN A DEVIL AND MIND YOU THAT AM RICHER THAN ALL YOUR FAMILY.

REPLY BACK SO THAT I WILL INVITE YOU TO MY HOME VICTORIA GARDEN CITY.IF U NEED HELP YOU BETTER TALK TO ME FOR ASSISTANCE.I KNOW THAT THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH YOU IS NOTHING BUT POVERTY.

CHIEF SMITH CHUKWUDI

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU LIKE GO PRAY 4 D HIGHEST MOUNTAIN SHAR NO 4GET THE DATE WEY I GIVE YOU AND IF YOU REACH HELL FIRE YOU LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR MOUTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
I COMMAND YOU TO DIE NOW BY FIRE BY FORCE. YOU WILL SURELY DIE TODAY AND WORM WILL EAT YOU UP

[email protected]
Quote:
LET UR WISH BE DONE TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MR MAN WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, WHY ARE YOU TALKING TOO MUCH. I DON T UNDERSTAND YOUR WHERE YOUR IS,
YOU DON T EVEN KNOW ME. AM NOT WITH YOU THINK OK.

KNOW THE WAY YOU TALK.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU EVERYTHING YOU ARE WISHING ME IN TEN MILLION TIMES IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
god will pay you back for my mother ok
brother you are not useless your children will fuck your wife your children will be like Sodom your family will not no piss on tile call my mother and say sorry to her she did nothing to you is me that you have to face. if you no they do this work i am sorry but if you do this year will be the end of your work just stay and see ok thank you god bless you amen

[email protected]
Quote:
UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL REMAIN CURSED, AND U WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE UNTIL YOU DIE TODAY, GO FUCK UR MAMA, PUSSY LIKE YOU IDIOT, SON OF A PROSTITUTE, OTU NNE GI, AMU NA GI ONYE OSHI, UR BASTARD FATHER IS A THIEF, U HAVE FORGOTTEN HE WAS STONED TO DEATH FOR STEALING, U STUPID IDIOT FROM A CURSED FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY APOLOGY FROM YOU DO NOT 4GET THE DATE GIVEN TO YOU TO DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
WE ARLEADY DID YOUR BURIAL LAST NIGHT SO YOU ARE EVEN DEAD . I AM A MEMBER OF OGBONI CULT YOUR CASE IS FINISHED AND CLOSED
RIP

[email protected]
Quote:
URGENT DEATH YOU WILL SEE NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL NOT DIE AND U WILL NT DIE AND NONE OF OUR FAMILY WILL DIE
guy what all this for, what have i done to you that made you keep sending this kind of letter if there anytin i have done to you, why not make it clear to me then you sending me this kind of letter i have done notin to you as a person so i just dnt knw what to tell you, some other things can bring us both some day.
here is my own number *234 8024272494

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
STARK ILLETRATE.
YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING THROUGHOUT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
ANYTHING THAT YOU TOUCH WITH THIS YOUR CURSED HAND WILL NEVER PROGRESS
IN JESUSUNAME
CURSE ARETHE DAY YOU WEREBORN

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER,THIS YEAR ALL YOUR FAMNILY WILL DIE OK AS YOU SAID!!!
IF YOU HAVE NOT IN YOUR LIFE CHEATED PERSON IN YOUR LIFE,BUSINESS,WORK EVEN IN YOUR CHURCH THEN MAY YOU BE FREE FROM THE PUNISHMENT BUT IF YOU HAVE....ALL THESE YOU SAID TO ME SHALL COME BACK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THIS AMEN!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
a pig remain a pig, know matter what you did to him,
i wish you back in Jesus name amen?

[email protected]
Quote:
YA PAPA...........................

[email protected]
Quote:
who are u and what ur problem am a femal here in sengal am not a nigeria boy so pls stop replying if not i will talk with the police about this and you can be hold for public asult and that can lead u to jail. Everything u write in your first email how you take money fron late people estates will be used againt you in the court of law. You are not intellegent but u claim to be one. I can get your ip and get the FBI to tace ur network if u dont stop this whole rubish u writing up here ok ?

[email protected]
Quote:
i never cause you i never wrong you before so whatever you are wishing me by the grace of God you are going to receive it ten million times in Jesus name amen

[email protected]
Quote:
Owu ga egwu gi. Idiot. o ga kari gi nma na ega acho ihe mee than doing all these things. Your generation will not live. You will die and your entire generation will die too. Amadioha gbu kwa gi. BACK TO SENDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
monky Animal

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DEAD IN 24 HOURS FROM NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER AX MORE AND MORE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WERE WARNED ALREADY!!!
I have warned you several times young man, but you seem to make yourself more adamant and stubborn. You deserve what you will get, don't call me. Those who have gone beyond where you are today are still loyal to elders who have seen more. To know the way ahead, ask those returning. I will pay you a visit and invite your spirit to the temple on0 Friday, don't forget when we show up!

[email protected]
Quote:
I DESTOY YOU BY THE HOLY GHOST FIRE GOD WILL ARREST YOU ONE DAY
ONE DAY THE ANGELS OF THE LORD WILL ARREST YOU AND YOU DEMONIC AGENTS

[email protected] 41.155.3.146/Lagos
Quote:
BASTERD SON UR FATHER WILL DIE ONTOP OF WOMAN U KNOW HE FUCK UR WIFE LIKE FATHER LIKE SON ANIMAL FAMILY OSU...OSUUU,,,OUTCAST
BOY GET READY TO DIE I BOTH A PLOT OF LAND YESTERDAY AT IKOTUN AND NOW I BOTH NEW TOYOTA CAMRY OK NOT BEING A SALARY EARNER AM A FULL STREET BOY I MAKE NOW WHERE IS UR HARLOT WIFE U MARY AND ANOTHER MAN GET UR WIFE PREGNANT ARE U A MAN,

BOY COME DOWN TO AGO OKOTA TODAY I WILL GIVE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF UR SELF REMEMBER THAT UR FATHER IS OGBONU MAN AND HE WILL SOON DIE OK UR MOTHER WILL NEVER GET A BETTER SON IN-LAW YOUR OWN IS JUST LITLE THING U WILL SEE SOON I WILL GO TO THAT OUR COMPOUND AND BUILD A NICE HOUSE UR FATHER IS A WOMANIZER UR NOT A MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY ASK UR FATHER U PEOPLE ARE NOT THE REAL SON OF THE FAMILY THAT WHY I HATE U AND YOUR FATHER INCLUDING YOUR WINCH MOTHER,BASTERD LIKE U DONT U KNOW THAT UR MOTHER WAS A HARLOT DO U LOOK LIKE UR FATHER??????

BOY AM NOT UR AGE OK,DONT THINK I DONT KNOW U IKECHUKWU I KNOW BUT I WILL DEAL WITH U,AM SORRY COS PEOPLE ARE FUCKKKKIIINNNG UR WIFE SOMEWHERE I BETER GET CHILD OUT OF WED LOCK THAN TO MARY LIKE U,UR THE MOST STUPID GUY I HAVE EVER SEE THAT IS WHY I BELIEVE UR NOT FROM OUR FAMILY TELL UR FATHER TO TELL U PEOPLE WHERE U ALL CAME FROM BASTERD SON

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU HAVE SEND TO ME MUST SURELY COME TO YOU IN JESUS NAME BECAUSE HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN YOU, I AM ALREADY IN MONEY BUT AS FOR YOU IN ALL YOUR LIFE TIME YOUR PRAYER FOR ME TODAY WILL COME TO YOU IN 100 FOLDS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A SUMALL BOY
LOOK I DON'T KNOW YOU AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME.BUT YOU SEND ME MAIL AND BE CAUSING ME.BIBLE MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT I SHOULD NOT BE FAST TO SPEAK.BUT I KNOW THAT A FULL IS KNOWING BY MANY WORDS.BUT PLEASE DON'T KILL YOUR SELF.YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO.BUT BE CARE FULL MAY HAVE GONE

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
AGENT OF MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
BE KILLED BY MARKIRISHI RIGHT THERE NOW !!!
I WISH YOU ALL YOU WISH ME 100 TIMES BY 1000 AND RIGHT NOW AM COMMANDING THE POWER FROM THE GRAVE YARD TO VISIT YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILIES OVER THERE WHERE EVER YOU ARE RIGHT NOW TONIGHT AND MAY YOU BE KILLED BY MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !! MARKIRISHI !!

[email protected]
Quote:
Na your papa go die

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender times one million thanks to you and all your generations

[email protected]
Quote:
guy they trow good and sensible fmt this is too dumb

[email protected]
Quote:
The God of Elijah whom I serve shall stand against you and your fellow agents..He shall destroy you all for His glory to be known as it has always been known...You shall die like the prophets of baal died and satan your master shall have no power to rescue you

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WETIN BE YOUR PROBLEM? DO I KNOW YOU BEFORE? WHY ARE YOU WISHING ME DEATH?
YOU WILL SURELY DIE.YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE. FOREVER YOU WILL DIE. YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE KOBO OF ANY MAGA UR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA.
ALL DAT YOU WISH ME I WISH YOU TIMES HUNDRED. I CALLED THE NUMBER YOU GAVE ME, BUT YOU DENIED. TUNDER GO FIRE YOU. BIG FOOL

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wins Mugu of the Week honors...
Quote:
Unsubcribe me from this shit

Hello Friend ,

My Name is Ray Alex.We seek the service of a Secret Shopper in our Organization.

The assignment will pay One Hundred And Fifty Dollas per duty , depends on how fast you able to take up your work. I am sure you can not spend more than 1-2 hours per day on your assignment .

No Money or Fee is required to become secret shopper.Kindly fill the details below if intrested...

Your Name:
Street Address: ( Not P.O.BOX )
Apartment Number: ( IF ANY)
City: State:
Zip Code:
Cell/Home phone number:

Ray Alex
Management.
E-mail: [email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE NOTE DONE ANYTHING BAD TO YOU,FOR THAT REASON,ALL YOU HAVE PRAYED WILL GO BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE NAME OF JESUS. AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL SEE IT.

[email protected]
Quote:
IKPU RE NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
DARKNESS COMES TO YOU BY NOONDAY
AS FROM TODAY I HAVE CURSE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILYS YOU WILL BE HAVING BURIAL IN YOUR HOME EVERY MONTH END AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE REST UNTIL ALL THIS THINGS COME TO AN END. +++++++++++++++

[email protected]
Quote:
GROW UP DUDE!!!!
Look at you, you called your self Executive director in the bank , You come dey behave like small boy, Mr man!!! , i no get ur time, everything about you is very childish.. just grow up and be reasonable. i don make make am since, i get money, no be only you be client. plz stop disturbing me, But listen. your enemy is very close. he will deal with you seriously... USU RAA KWA OTU NNEGI THERE BASTARD..

[email protected]
Quote:
Come wetin dey worry ur mama u dey send me all dis rubish since ur family dey madt

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TOO YOU ALL IN YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR RELATIVES NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH ALL UNA THERE

[email protected]
Quote:
Songo lo ma pa iyalaya e ati gbogo idile e pelu epe to fi ranse simi yi
It belong to you and your family if you dont know what to do to make money is better you go and jump to the lagoon

Useless idiot .......if you dont know what to do again to make money is better you take one your family do ritual

[email protected]
Quote:
hahaha, if there is any one that lack faith it is you, because you know that you will not make it in life, just one maga did not pay you and that is the only hope you have. i am sorry for your little faith

[email protected]
Quote:
BEWARE THAT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE AND WHEN I START BURNING EVEN YOUR FATHER IS SATAN WILL BE BURNED. YOU NIGERIANS 419 PEOPLE WHO HAVE SPOIL THE IMAGE OF THE COUNTRY. THAT YOUR BROTHER WHO WANTED TO BOMB PLANE ASK HIM WHERE HE IS AND I STRONGLY BELIVED THAT IT IS THE SAME PLACE YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IF YOU CONTINUE TO BE WRITING THIS RUBISH.

IF I RECEIVED MORE OF THIS RUBISH FROM YOU BELIVE ME YOU WILL SEE ME AND I PERSONALLY WILL GIVE YOU DATE IF YOU DOUBTH TRY ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
boy you are hungry boy. this is not i am here for when we ask you ur confirmation you will run and know one will see u. we know the run if at our death we remain what we are ok boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER NA MUGU U BETTER STOP THIS NONSENSE OR YOU WILL DIE POOR LIKE YOUR GRAND FATHER AND PEOPLE WILL MARRY YOUR LOVER AS A SLAVE FOR EVER BECAUSE YOU HAVE INFESTED HER WITH YOUR FAMILY POVERTY.
PLS LEARN HOW TO PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS BECAUSE YOU ARE A COURSE HUMAN ON EARTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
AGENT OF THE DEVIL..HAHAHAHAHAH, YOU ARE A FOOL AND AM SURE U KNOW WHERE ALL THE AGENTS OF THE DEVILS END UP, HELL. YOU ILLITERATE. BORN THROWAY...HUNGRY ASSHOLE. ONYE ARA. ONYE OSHI. MAY YOUR SOUL BURN IN HELL FOREVER. I NEVA KNEW FOOLS LIKE U STILL EXIST. U SHALL DIE LIKE A DOG DAT U R AND LAY ON THE ROAD SIDE WHERE VEHICLES WILL CLIMB U FOR DAYS. YOUR FAMILY SHALL LAUGH AT YOUR DEATH AND CELEBRATE IT.

MR. AGENT. AM SO SCARED, PLZ DON'T GET ME...PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, AM BEGGING YOU NOW. IDEOTIC AND IGNORANT MONKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BI FOLL...EPO TA UNEGI AKAI

[email protected]
Quote:
you are just a big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
guy stop fooling urself. by now u shuld know i even need you to sacrifice to get money cos u be real mumu. com make i show u way make we help ourself and stop filling my box with kiddies.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are very serious in this your foolishness. I wonder why boku haram will continue to kill your family.

[email protected]
Quote:
SHUT UP THERE MONKEY. YOU MAKE SENSE WHEN YOU KEEP QUIET. READ THE ATTACHED AND SEE WHO I AM. LOOSER LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
ANU OHIA KA GI NMA EWU..

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WITH THAT YOUR STUPID MAMA NA IDIOT.

IF I WHERE YOU I WILL KILL MY SELF BECAUSE A DEAD MAN IS BETTER THAN YOU .

TAKE A LOOK ON YOUR SELF,DON'T YOU FEEL SHAMMED OF YOUR SELF?

MAN WORK HARD FOR BETTER TOMORROW ...........OZU DI KA GI.

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRE WILL BORN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR EVER

[email protected]
Quote:
You don dey mad abi? na ur mama and papa including ur full generation na im go die GOD PURNISH U BIG FOOL I BLAME UR MAMA IM FOR KILL U WEN U SMALL

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY I PROMISE TONIGHT I GO FUCK YOUR MAMA COS SHE WAS SO SWEET YESTERDAY WHEN I DEY FUCK AM AND SHE DEY CRY FUCK ME FUCK ME MAYBE YOUR PAPA NO SWEET LITTLE WONDER YOU NO RIPE.

ME

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, STOP SENDING U USELESS LIFE HERE

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR PAPA AND MAMA..............DIE SOON AND BURN IN HELL............BAG OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKER.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.............YOU WILL NOT SEE BETTER IN YOUR LIFE, AND YOU WILL DIE FOR ACCIDENT.................I AM A REAL CHILD OF GOD, AND GOD IS MY DEFENDER , AND HE WILL FIGHT ALL MY ENEMIES . HE WILL TRACK ALL MY ENEMIES.

[email protected]
Quote:
LET ME TELL YOU IF U ARE NOT FEAR ME JUST GIVE ME UR ADDRESS IN NIGERIA?
2. I HAVE TOLD U MANY TIME TO GIVE ME THE NAME OF UR CLIENT WHICH U SAID THAT I CUT OFF. U DIDN'T SAID ANY THING SO. GO WHATEVER U DO GOD POWER PASS UR OWN POWER.

3. JUST GIVE ME UR ADDRESS IN NIGERIA ALSO GIVE ME UR NAME AND ADDRESS THANK U SANTAN

REGARDS,

THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS COVER ME NO WEPON AGAIST ME SHALL PROUSPER.

[email protected] 180.215.159.226/ India
Quote:
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME
I cherish every moment I have on this earth and laugh out load as much as I can. Happiness for me is taking time to stop and look around me at all the things I have been blessed with.PLEASE WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME JUST TELL ME I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU PLEASE AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT ALL THIS MESSAGES PLEASE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU BASTARD IDIOT YOU WILL DIE A ROT IN HELL I NO YOU ARE FROM Owerri

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE HOW BIG STUPIND U ARE???

[email protected]
Quote:
basterd jobless man ur a big idiot won,t you face ur own business take ur time before u die too too yound fool

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender fooooooooooooooollllllllllsssssssssss NA YOU BE EWU WE GO DIE SOON FOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU LIKE YOU, YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE AND ANOTHER LIFE TO COME AS YOU ARE SENDING THESE CAUSE TO ME TO SHALL IT RETURN BACK IN MILLIONS TIMES TO YOUR GENERATION TO GENERATION BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN THAT YOU ARE IN CONFUSION ALREADY, YOU WILL NEVER SEE PEACE AND HAVE REST IN YOUR LIFE THE LAND OF NIGERIA WILL SUCK YOU DIE AND YOU WILL NEVER EXCEL IN YOUR LIFE (AMEN).

Quote:
FRON HENCE FORTH DEAD WILL BE YOUR POTIONS AND NO ONE SHALL FAVOR YOUR WAY, AS LONG AS I DID NOT HAVE ANY COMMON THING BEFORE YOUR SENDING ME ALL THESE, MY GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU,(AMEN) AND YOU SHALL NOT SEE YOU CHILDREN CHILDREN IN LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Look here Rat bastard
I dain with lucifa I am a high ranking masion member I can kill by d snap of my fingers let dis b d last email I get from ur poor and hungry ass becuse if not b4 I kill u and ur brodas and sister and ur almost dead mother I will track u down and kidnape u amd I will us u for mu next money richaul if u don't beg me and appplogise in ur next pateti maol I will get u o know were u are u can't run am d DON if u wana grt rich let me knw bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama toto Idiot big fool

Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE IS FIRING YOU AND YOUR MEMBERS ANY WHERE U RE NOW YOU ARE DEVIL AND WILL HAVE NO PEACE ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE U RE A VERY BIG IDIOT YOUR MAMA TOTO THUNDER FIRE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AMEN IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Quote:
BACK TO YOU THE SENDER HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN YOU AND YOU MEMBERS JESUS IS MY LORD WITH HIS BLOOD I OVER COME YOU RECEIVE BLINDNESS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
I BE MGBADA I BE MUMU THANKS OK? LET GOD TAKE REVENGE
Thanks GOD will bless you with all your needed,i will not course ur life because am not the one created yoy ok? so go ahead with life no hurt since you are perfect that GOD can not judge thanks and rejoice forever

WESTERN UNION® PAYMENT

Please you are advise to go through this email and make sure you understand and ready to comply with the content before replying it. We got a report that your name was among the list of those their inheritance fund was returned as unclaimed due to long staying in clearing custody…..

[email protected]
Quote:
u dont know that satan well because if u do never in this life will u open ur shit and take about jaxx well grow lean how to be a man and not a kid since u don dee work Gee u have to act like guy man and not poor asshole abi u wan hack my boxself welll even if u hack am lol

[email protected]
Quote:
Ode die quick mumu ur mate dy drop fool die quick i just confirm ur death ogogoro maga

[email protected]
Quote:
a guy man just talking like foolish man

[email protected]
Quote:
lol i guest ur email sounds africa well u dont know me i should not write to u but if u are a real gee man u whould have proved urself nobody i have done nothing to u but give me name make i give u some $ make hunger no chop u .......see ghana africa local man see ur english even....well if u want to grow let me know i speak english,spanish.Potugues and in south american bring job make we share money face to face cargo or onlie B mugu grow dnt be a fool i even dee ghana person dee talk lol hahahahahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
SON OF A WOMAN WHAT IS UR PROBLEM, ANY PERSON HIS MOTHER IS ASHAWO BEHALFS THIS WAY WY

[email protected]
Quote:
I, you will receive a call from your village that your mother & father is dead and you will not have money to burie them as you are serving OWU since you don't have a job you will die on silent,because you don't deserve good thing in your life. And you will suffer more-then job and you will never receive a blessing like job. fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
u dey vex,good luck to u

[email protected]
Quote:
u be dead man na u i confirm e death so agent of satan u i know where u dey stay men go come kidnap u bet me

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U MAKE NOISE I SHOW U THE PICTURE WERE I WAS FUKING UR MOTHER WHEN I TRAVED HOME, I GIVE HER MONEY AND FUCK HELL OUT OF UR MOTHER AND ALSO FUCK UR SISTER ASK THEM, IF UR LIKE ASK UR MOTHER ABOUT ME SHE WILL TELL U,OPARA ASHAWO IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
man make i tell you from today on all what you say to me will turn to you since you know otutunzu and know that am agulerian and be coursing my you will see the course ten times

[email protected]
Quote:
I think you have nothing to do on the internet your bastard born of goat, you will die soon and dog will eat your meat in Ghana poor man like you. You cannot even see money to come back to Nigeria you will die there.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIA NWANNE,

I COMMAND WHATEVER YOU SAID HERE TO HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY...... I CAN SEE WITH THE WORDS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, YOU ARE UNDER A SPELL AND TERRIBLE FRUSTRATION IN YOUR LIFE. HENCE YOU ARE COMPLETELY CONFUSED.

IF IN ANY WAY IN YOUR LIFE YOU HAVE SEND OUT FORMAT OR LETTER OF OLU TO ANY MGBADA, OR THAT YOU HAVE IN ANY WAY EATEN THE MONEY MADE FROM OLU, OR THAT YOU HAVE ENTERED THE HOUSE BUILT WITH EGO OLU, OR THAT YOU HAVE DRINK ANY WINE OR BEER, OR FOOD BOUGHT WITH EGO OLU, WEATHER YOU KNOW OR YOU DON'T KNOW, THAT CONSUMING FIRE OF OTU-TUNZU AGULERI OR THE OTUVIO OF UMU-OLUM WILL STRIKE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.......

Quote:
YOU MISERABLE EKWENSU, AND JUJU SERVANT, YOU AGENT OF DEVIL......GO AND ROTTEN IN HELL......POOR BRAT LIKE YOU.....DO YOU HAVE MONEY THAT SOMEONE WOULD TAKE FROM YOU??? HAVE YOU GONE TO THE VILLAGE FOR OVER FIVE YEARS NOW....??? LOST SHEEP LIKE YOU!......STUPID EWU...!

Quote:
HOLY GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST FIRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL OVER YOUR BODY!!!!!!! BEGIN TO CONFESS YOUR SINS AND THE INNOCENT BLOODS THAT YOU HAVE WASTED WITH GUN........YOUR HEAD HAS TURNED FROM THIS DAY TO SEVEN HEADED DOG, SEVEN HEADED VULTURE, SEVEN HEADED RAT, SEVEN HEADED SWINE..........YOU SHALL BE PAY YOUR DEBT OF BLOOD BY YOUR OWN BLOOD THIS TIME..........WATCH IT!

SCUM-BERG LIKE YOU! SCALAWAG-NYMCOMPUP

[email protected]
Quote:
satan
Rely you tell me if u will not die?well all i need is your money ok so tell me when u will pay that is all i need from u u agent of satan

[email protected]
Quote:
Devil will kill you and your family

Quote:
na God go kill you and your family stupid idot

[email protected]
Quote:
ayei axe men,you too flapapa,if you be axe man you no go dey miss yarn anyhow,egede the parole and ewecoco na the T.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr I am covered by the blood of JESUS greater than the devil,well i dont know what u are
talking about and whom i have insulted.Well I am too rugged for nonsense and the sky remains blue.Aba-cryer,AIRLORDS for life.look for owo and forget about war.take care.

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu pimp up your English

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
You think satan is in vogue you fooooooool
You are not ashemd idiot of a satan using gmail for hsbc lagos dats is why u cannot make money idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
You stupid person who don’t know how to sepal and write simple English of your language shame to you and your entire generation, let all cost return to you and your entire generation forever and ever Amen

May your entire family continue to receive shames from you everyday by day?

Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AGENT OF SATAN DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE YOU ARE ALREADY NO YOUR GIVNESS...

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY DONT U PLUG THAT WHICH IS IN YOUR EYES OUT FIRST BEFOR ORTHERS OWN IHE ONYE NA ECHERE MMADU KA ONE EWETA BURU YA GAWA.

[email protected] Confused
Quote:
THANK FOR THE REPLY IS JUST ABOUT THE BABY.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont you hate when your best attempts at provoking a reaction fail? Sad

[email protected] (personal email)

Quote:
me: mumu goat
MICROSOFT: watin dey happen guy?
me: give up dis game
MICROSOFT: nor be u i call de other day?
me: hahahahahahahahahaha bush 9ja guy, my level don pas ur misreable lyf
MICROSOFT: na foolishness dey worry u oooh
if you get box to bomb u for nor get time to dey chat
me: i operate world wide dats makes me a big boy b/c there in 9ja i have a castle in my home town, idiot. try show your rothin face n i will tell my son to blow off ur stinkin brain.
Sent at 19:59 on Sunday
MICROSOFT: so u done get son ny u dey act like fool
me: you can't even write a correct sentence....go fuck yourself
MICROSOFT: see abeg en
i nor know you
i nor even get time to dey insult you
just respect yourself and tell me watin u want
me: go back to the bush
give up dis game
go back to your village
leave the game for men not small boys
MICROSOFT: na small boys come make big boys today oo
na small boys go regard big boys wen dem done old
me: brainless goat
you don't even know how to write. Igbo man who never been to school. shame of you
MICROSOFT: i still stick to my loyalty
am still loyal
me: Am also crusing a Range Vogue asshole and my wife cruise FJ cruiser 2010 model
MICROSOFT: i am not igbo
thank God bro
me: nincompul, scallkyag, fool
MICROSOFT: a boy remain loyal
me: You have no respect for your mother because you have slept with her for rituals so i know fit blame you

olodo go to school

you cannot even spell correctly
MICROSOFT: i nor feet verse because i know say i nor do am
i greet you
me: GET OUT OF THIS GAME BEFOR YOU GET HURT YAHOOZIE CAFE RUBBISH
SON OF ASHAWO
MICROSOFT: if to say ny my mama be i 4 verse
but na opposit bro
me: i pay almost a milllion per term, na beans
MICROSOFT: i done see waster tins than dis
me: i will feed you and feed your generations too
MICROSOFT: just agree to feed me i go lord you forever bros
me: go to sch, adult education is available dnt worry i will pay for your tution fee
MICROSOFT: i agree
me: do you kn w the meaning of tution? you cant
nope, it is you that need a psychatric treatment i b liv you av been infected by rabies if not so you wont go haywire
MICROSOFT: i nor know sha
but if you teach me i go learn
me: medivial idiot find something good to do wif ur life bcoz ur in damn soup
MICROSOFT: stop all this talk
i get 1 maye wey i wan put for wash was
wash wash
Sent at 20:14 on Sunday
me: shey na so dem dey write pigin english......olodo labata. i wish u know whom u ey follow yarn. go to festac and ask about DAGOGO. i dont blame u wish i see u one day make i show wetin hot water dey use tortoise do...mur fucker like u.
MICROSOFT: abeg give me your address
or program me i go dey with you anywhere
me: 14 Ayuba Daudu St, Off Kekereowo St, Ilasamaja, Mushin, Lagos Nigeria
MICROSOFT: noir be lagos i dey ooo
me: You will see that I will collect that money because you have provoked
me and I will let you know that you are small kid on this job. You and
your herbalist will be consume by fire in Jesus name
MICROSOFT: just come down make we introduce our self well
because i nor be igbo boy at first
you dey get am wrong
Sent at 20:19 on Sunday
me: I have warned you several times young man, but you seem to make yourself more adamant and stubborn. You deserve what you will get, don't call me. Those who have gone beyond where you are today are still loyal to elders who have seen more. To know the way ahead, ask those returning. I will pay you a visit and invite your spirit to the temple on0 Friday, don't forget when we show up!
MICROSOFT: i want make we see
give me your mobile number
me: +2347066279771 OR +2347081665992
you are just a big fool
Sent at 20:23 on Sunday
MICROSOFT: give me your real name for facebook
me: you da stalker?
MICROSOFT: give me your real name for facebook
me: give me yours first
Sent at 20:25 on Sunday
MICROSOFT: [email protected]
give me your own
Sent at 20:26 on Sunday
MICROSOFT: guy na big fool you be
the worsted idiot i done see na cow wey nor get who born am
see u dey give me another person number
so you na goma boys ehh cow

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MICROSOFT: guy na big fool you be
the worsted idiot i done see na cow wey nor get who born am
see u dey give me another person number
so you na goma boys ehh cow

Laughing I've always wanted to hear what goes on during those calls.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU GOT TO APOLOGISE BECAUSE YOU SEND THIS MESSAGE GIVE THE WRONG PERSON.

Quote:
COME I DEY TELL YOU SAY NA THE WRONG PERSON YOU THEY SEND THIS MAIL TO , YOU DEY CALL ME IKECHUKWU WETIN DEY DO YOU SELF I RESEMBLE IKECHUWU? NOR MAIL ME DIS NONSENSE AGAIN

Quote:
me: MUGU
MICROSOFT: ogun dey kill you
u dey crais
i wish say io know you now
me: BEGGAR ALL YOUR GOATFUCKING FAMILY MUST DIE
MICROSOFT: na mouth u just dey stinking poor fool
me: MR MUGU

WHEREEVER YOU ARE YOU SHOULD BECAREFUL UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE USE OF YOUR LIFE ANY MORE THEN TRY ME
Sent at 16:59 on Tuesday
me: FOOL OF THE DECADE
Sent at 17:01 on Tuesday
me: I SILENCE YOU LIKE THE MUGU YOU ARE
Sent at 17:05 on Tuesday
MICROSOFT: your mate dey use dere life well you dey chat with every body uzuo
me: AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY LAND ROVER. GIVE UP DISS GAME AS U NO BI FIT FO CORRECT GUYAMN WORK
MICROSOFT: ahahahaha
LAND ROVER
LIE LIE
ALL YOUR PALM DONE FILE
NA CAFE U GO DIE PUT
YOU NOR WAN WISE
Sent at 17:18 on Tuesday
me: O BACK TO UR VILLAGE, UR FARMING, UR BEGGING, UR WOOD CHOPPING, UR TRUK PUSHING, OR WHATEVER IT BI DAT U ARE CAPABLE OF, BUT GET SOME NAIRA IN UR DIRTY SMELLING PANT POCKET SO U CAN SEE FOOD IN A DAY. BUSHMAN BARBARAN LAIK U.

[email protected]

Quote:
Dog wey dey bite no dey make noise.

[email protected]

Quote:
u father 4 there and your mother i can talk to u just call this number +221776661493

maga like you

[email protected]

Quote:
WHY ARE U SO STUPID WETIN DEY WORRY U SELF.WHY U DEY INSULT YOUR
FATHER SIMPLY BECAUSE U RECEIVE MAIL.LATER U GO CALL URSELF GUY MAN.I
DOUBT IF U DON COLLECT MONEY BEFORE

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER !

PUSSY HOLE !

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a bastered
you are a bastered
you are a bastered
you are a bastered
you are a bastered

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LITTLE LEE DOWN FOOL.

[email protected]

Quote:
Hahahaha, my brother you really a fucking stupid. I mean really? You don,t even know those people TROWING WESTERN UNION FORMANT how many people have actually fallen for this, I'm guessing none. , stop these stupid e-mails and get a fucking job

for me thai is not a good formant Please Create your own dream job. Don't wait for someone.you don,t need to send this to everyone.stop sending this.Ok I am not a man but woman, Please stop it bye

[email protected]

Quote:
What is your problem?

Quote:
How I wish we could see in person make I teach u little lesson of ur life fool like u

[email protected]

Quote:
TAKE ME OFF OF YOU E-MAIL LIST

[email protected]

Quote:
TELL YOUR MOTHER TO OPEN HER LAPS THEN YOU CAN PUT YOUR HEAD

[email protected]

Quote:
I think you have gone insane

[email protected]

Quote:
ok big boy can u call me now in my number +233245055553 my name is ik i from IMO STE
thanks u big boy

[email protected]

Quote:
SEE EHEN HOW WHICH I FIT SEE U, U JST DEY MAKE MOUTH HOW MUCH U DON GRT 4ROM STREET DAT UR MAGGA I GO CONTROL AM WELLA MAKE U DIE.................. MAKE U KNOW SAY NOR BE EVERY BODY DEM DEY TALK TO ANYHOW........... WHERE DO U RESIDE SO DAT MAKE U SEE SAY I PASS U 4EVERYTIN BOI. I DEY BENIN CONTROL ME MAKE U SEE WATIN I GO DO 2 U, HERE ME DEAF EAR.

[email protected]

Quote:
Lol bastard, pauper i am richer than ur president so who u ?? fucked

[email protected]

Quote:
do think that every body is 419 in Nigeria?i am a big man in my company,so take your time?

" - Alison Smith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic