SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

address to send a gift?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad on that I have been baiting for a few weeks, he wants to send me a gift for valentines day and is asking for my address, any idea's how to wriggle out of this one?

I will post the to and fro later

cheers
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's here:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.251.153.19
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yeah say you'd love him to do this instead

https://www.oxfamamericaunwrapped.com/Goat-charitable-gift.html

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a bit long winded but I have managed to get him off script a few times

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Paul Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for the email .

Please let me know if you got this email , Then i can write more about myself to you .

To: Paul Miller <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: hiya

Receiving you loud and clear
C.
On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Paul Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
Wow so lovely to hear from you .

Am very new to this dating online , Anyways ho long have you been on here and what has been your experience on it .
Looking for someone i can share the rest of my life with . Feel free to ask anything you wish to know about me ok .

Hoping to hear from you soon take care .

Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 10:58 AM

Ok here goes twenty questions:

You are a great looking guy, do you work out?
Where do you live, not your full address - I may be a bunny boiler Wink
Do you have kids, not a problem I like young people.
How are you with dogs?
What sort of music do you like? better still what are you listening to right now?
Do you work?
LOL

I don't know just tell me about you, what are your dreams?

I'm new to this too perhaps we can educate each other

Carol

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Paul Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
Feels good to see an email from you ones more .

Yes i have a little gym in my house ha ha . I live in Aston .
I have 2boys schooling in the US now .
Yes i love animals and Dogs are man's best friend ha ha .

I love blues and classic music , Anyways am a great salsa dancer . Enjoy dancing and love to teach others to dance too .
I work as an offshore contract manager in crude oil and gas .

You can ask anything you wish to know about me , My dreams is to find someone who will always put that lovely smile on my face someone i can share the rest of my life with . Can you send me some photo's ?

Your turn ?
Smiles

Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 11:47 AM

Nice photo's is that America car and light switches?
Your boys in the USA you must miss them, are they at Uni?

You can teach me to dance but I warn you I have two left feet thoroughly uncoordinated.
Your job sounds very interesting do you have to travel a lot?

How long have you been divorced?
It takes some getting used to being alone again doesn't it?

What are your favourite films?

You can ask me questions if you would like.
I have two dogs a big one and a small one no prizes for guessing who is the boss.
I have two kids, both live with me but are 20 and 21.

Back at ya!

Carol

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Paul Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
So lovely to hear from you .

well i wanted to let you know more about me , love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without that someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. I am a German native, i moved down here after i met my ex-wife. I have been divorced for the past 4years now . Would love to see more photo's of you .

The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion." In reality it is more about comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment.

I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting.

I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easy going,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh.

Your turn tell me more about yourself ?

Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 2:42 PM

How nice of you to reply so quickly
on your requisites of a good woman, I would say you had just hit the jackpot, I am all of that and more, what can I say I am practically perfect in every way - just call me Sherrie Bobbins. :0)
I don't have a very luck track record when it comes to may relationships with men, however I just pick myself up dust myself off and get on with making a happy life again, I too am searching for my soulmate, I would however like a grand passion so don't rule that out.

You sound like a very good man, but I am rather cautious about my relationships, I have a lot to loose there are lots of men who would be attracted to me for the wrong reasons, I am not at home to gold diggers, I do not however believe that you are that type of guy.

What are you doing today, apart from talking to me on here?

How long have you been living in Cheshire?

Where are your boys at school/Uni?

I know the US very well I spend a lot of my time there on business, do you get to visit often?

hoping to hear form you soon

Carol

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Paul Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
So nice to hear from you .

Your email put a wonderful smile on my face . Was hoping you were going to send me some pictures .
Anyways hope you slept well . I do believe we both have something in common , I have always wish to have someone who will like me for who i am , Someone who is down to earth and very understanding .

You also sound like a very lovely lady to me and i wish to know more and more about you everyday , You can always feel free to ask anything you wish to know about me , Did you enjoy the weekends ?

Well am mostly lonely at home so i listen to music and maybe sometimes do some cooking , I love cooking alot ha ha .
I have lived in and out Cheshire for 22years now .

My boys are schooling in California Lutheran University . I miss them alot maybe we can visit them oneday ha ha .
Yes i sometimes visit my boys .

Anyways plans for today ?
Was thinking it would be lovely if we can exchange numbers and text each other too .

Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 12:29 PM

Hi Paul
What a nice reply, your kids are certainly at a good school, how important it is to have a good education it must cost you a lot in fees.
Sad to think of you lonely at home over the weekend when I am so near, perhaps we should meet up? I have a fast car and can be in Aston in less than 30 minutes.

I have a trip to L.A. in May how about you join me and we could visit your boys, what are their names?
I have two children but they are not really very bright, they attend special school because they are both 'very special'.

You a can ask me anything you like, you seem shy at asking me questions, please feel free. I will try to dig out some photo's for you, but I am not very good at this interweb thing so it may take a while.

I will not be able to phone or text as the reception here is non existant, there is now radio mast so mobiles don't work, my land line is ex directory as I used to get lots of calls from naredowells which were a nuisance so incoming calls are urgent priority only.
Today I have one or two business conference calls but aside from that I will be in the gym or the garden, the weather is so nice today, I will be around.

How great that you cook, I don't, I have a housekeeper she looks after all of that, I'm not a domestic goddess.

I can't believe that a man as attractive as you is still alone, you really are quite a catch.

hope to hear from you soon

Carol

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Paul Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
Feels lovely to read an email from you .

I would really love to meet you , But i believe in building and special relationship first , I need someone who is very softhearted and understanding .
Do you live alone in your own house ? I have a big 4bed room house . Am very sad we can not text each other or talk on the phone .

I believe we can meet the right time . The name os my boys is Richard and Randy they are the only kids that puts a wonderful smile on my face when am down .
Looking for a someone so we can all be one happy family . Do you like surprises ? What kind of sports do you like ? Looking forward for your photos .

Guess i already told you am a great salsa dancer and i would love to dance with you oneday ha ha .
Well am looking for someone who will like me and understand me .

Have a pleasant day .
Smiles

Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 2:09 PM

Dearest Paul
I would love to meet up with you too, but that can't happen just yet, I just crashed the Porche, well someone ran into me, I only just got back from the hospital I'm fine just a slight intercostal sprain and a threatening cardiac arrest, but thankfully nothing serious, a celebrity chef drove into me at speed, he was drunk and should not have been driving, he has been arrested and it should make the newspapers, thankfully my lawyers have been able to keep my name out of this, please don't tell anyone as the publicity would be bad for my business, which I like to keep very hush hush.

To answer your question yes I do live alone, well I say alone, I have a live in housekeeper and a driver (it was his day off today) and a PA but they're not exactly family and fraternising with the staff is not a good idea don't you agree so I guess you could say I live alone.
I have a big house too, perhaps one day we can sell both our big houses and buy a castle in the Skye where we could be very happy all together as one big happy family, being soooooo happy.
Yes it is sad we can't talk on the phone, but if you look up at the moon and I do too we can imagine each other two moonstruck people moon gazing.
I hope Randy Richard will put a smile on my face too.

I do like surprises especially when I don't expect them what about you do you like surprises, they must be nice surprises not nasty ones like when something goes wrong though.
I like martial arts sports, in particular gung adin which I am a black belt master I also like tai quando but I am not as good at that, what are your favourite sports?
I have been meaning to learn to dance, I watch strictly ballroom every night its my favourite programme, I wish I could dance and now here you are you can teach me? lol. I can get the brace removed before we start its not really a problem, then we can dance together, what a wonderful image me with my gammy leg dancing with you.
I am trying to sort out the photo thing but haven't quite mastered it yet will keep trying though.

I do believe that I am beginning to understand you, just give me time.

write soon

Carol

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM, Paul Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
Sorry hun ,

Let's thank God you are saved . Wish i was there to hold you and talk to you through the night .
I really don't know you yet but i have a strong feeling we are going to have a great match together .

I have always wish to have someone to make my kids happy too and i was so happy when you did mention if Richard and Randy will be a smile on your face .
They will surely do , As far as you will make me happy too . It would be lovely to live together oneday and share our lives together .

Well i really enjoy surprises and i love to surprise other's too . I believe trying to create a wonderful relationship we need to end trust and build a wonderful one .
Guess i already told you my heart is ready for a soul mate someone who will like me for who i am and will always be there for me .

Am always here for you and i wish to know you more and more , You are always welcome to ask or write or call me anything you wish .
Can't wait to have a photo of you .

How is your evening moving ?
Wish you where here so i can make you some dinner .

Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 3:21 PM

Hi Paul
you really are a sweetie, such concern you made me feel all warm and fuzzy, sorry not to get back to you quickly especially as you took the time to write to me so promptly, I was concussed so i went to bed and I slept for 12 hours can you believe it?
I feel so much better now, but it would have been lovely to have you wrap your big strong arms around me and cook me a supper to make me feel better, next time ?
I imagine Randy n Richard as being two chips off of the old block, do they look very like you are they both big and strong like you? I always wanted to live with a house full of big strong men it would make me very happy. Does Richard shorten his name to Dick? I bet some of his friends call him Dick in fun. Is Randy short for Randolph or is it the american version just plain randy? I cant wait to meet them what fun we will all have.
I'm so glad you love surprises, I think I am one big surprise I certainly love surprising people. You know I' m ready to meet my soulmate too, I just want to fall head over heels in love with a beautiful man and share my life with him, after all whats the use of stuff if you can't share?
Are you a sharing person Paul? I think you are I can see it in your kind eyes, you look like a firm upright man with such manly shoulders, all of which makes me feel very warm and fuzzy and ever so slightly damp. Do you think fate made us for each other? I do hope so.

Write soon I love to hear from you

Carol

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Paul Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
I must say I am really happy to have heard from you again, with this wonderful smile on my face that I wish you could see. I am here thinking of you and imagining you here in my arms. I would say you have made my past days a very interesting and happy one.
Every man would appreciate a woman like you Carol. What a nice name to pronounce, sounds so good in the ears and and nice on the lips. Why would I go past what I feel God has given me. That is fate talking here. Everything happens for a reason and I believe there is a special reason for our meeting on here and I am really glad. I thank God for our lives and for him bringing us together. What else can we ask for Smile.

I love to make my woman feel like a princess. Cook for her when I feel she's too tired to do so, cuddle her, go out and travel together. I believe that women are blessings to men just as kids are blessings to every couple. I am glad you like strong men. Randy and Richard would be glad to meet you too, that I am really sure of. Yes, Richard is Dick in short which I actually didnt call him but his friends. I dont have a problem as he likes the name Smile. I am sure you would have fun with them Carol.
I cant wait to have a complete family agin.

I would like us to exchange texts if you dont mind. Just send me your number and we can start texting. Lokking forward to read from my newly found lovely woman but until then take care and have the best of today.

Paul

Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 10:48 AM

Good morning Sweetie

It was sooooo nice to receive your email, how are you today? I hope you slept well and had wonderful dreams about me, and you and the children of course.
I have some bad news and some good news, the bad news is that I live in a mobile black spot, there isn't a mast nearby so I can't use a mobile phone here - its a bit remote I live on the moors on a farm, its a stone farm its a great place very old I keep horses and sheep, I don't look after them personally you understand I have a stockman for that, he services all the animals and lives in a tied cottage, the farm is called Wutheringhights its a grand place, but sadly no mobie signals.
The good news is that when I get the Porsche back -next week I can come and visit you, won't that be nice, you will be able to hold me in your big strong mainly arms and shower me with your kisses, there I go again getting all warm and fuzzy I can't wait, will we go out to eat or will you cook me a wonderful meal and I will show you how grateful I can be?
You really have found your soulmate in me and I have found my soldmate in you.
Write soon

Your princess.

Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 11:55 AM
Subject: My confession Smile

The most amazing feeling I feel,words cant describe what I am feeling for real,baby I paint the sky blue,the most woderful thing in my life is you Smile. I love the night and had no reason to hate it cos even though I could not sleep it was for a good reason. I was up thinking of you all night,just wish I could talk to you over the phone. I had to cuddle my pillow all night and it was a really great feeling.

Something in my mind,I want to talk about it. The feeling deep inside,love's so pressing,this must be love,i'm not searching no more. I found the one for me,you are my destiny Carol. I want to be the one you seek in the morning,before you go to sleep at night,I just want to be the one you holding,I never wanna see you cry, Carol you should know that I would come running when you call from a thousand miles, I said it see what more can I say? I just wanna be there,want to be the one you love,I just want to be the one you lean on, I just want to be there,just like a shadow, I just want to be there,from now until forever.

i just want to be the sun when you are waking Carol,be your security so you should consider me being your gate man. Lol. Even if you want to leave I can be your vacation,what do you want to listen to Carol,I can be your station,I can be your vision to be your imagination,I can slow it down,I can be acceleration. I just want to be your family,I want you all up in my business so that like you manage me,want to be the man you would want to see finally,you can trust,you can pack on my love guarantee. What more can I say?

It feels really bad to know that I cant talk to you over the phone like I expected but I still know that I can always write you anytime. You have made my life a different one all together sweetie. You have made me smile over and over again and I really appreciate that sweetie. You are all I need and I would never let go. I would always be there for you my princess and i want you to do same for me. I will look through my next week schedule ad see when we can do that sweetie. I feel like you are everything I have been missing for quite sometime now. You are amazing honey. I am really glad that fate brought us together after been missing for a very long time now Smile.

I love the good news sweetie, I would be glad to cook something really special for us to eat when you come then you can show me how greatful you can be Smile Wink. I would love that pretty much, I would probably come over after that so we can go for a horse ride Smile.

Would be looking forward to reading something sweet from you as usual honey. Have a blessed and productive day knoeing that you are on my mind.

Much love,

Paul

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Paul Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello Carol, Are you okay? I have been worried about you the whole day. Just let me know you are okay so I can feel relaxed. I am really disturbed. My day at work hasnt been good at all. Looking forward to hearing from you but until then take care and have a good evening.

Paul

Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: My confession Smile

Hi Paul
So sorry not to have got back to you more quickly, I had to go to Warrington on business, the roads were pretty awful and it took three hours to drive back because of the heavy traffic, got back only an hour ago, been out most of the day, feeling tired out, but job done now can relax.
It's very comforting to know someone actually cares! Must be something in the stars today, you have had a rotton day today too? I hope your evening is better.
I was very touched by your letter yesterday, what a poetic and romantic man you are, you certainly made me feel wonderful, we really should look to meeting so you can tell me in person.

I have to go now, as Mr Heathcliffe - the stockman is here to tell me how the day has been on the farm, the sheep are coming up to lambing so he has been very busy.

I hope you will tell me how your day has been, what are you working on? I can then imagine you working.

Sleep well my lovely man

Your princess

Paul Miller [email protected]
Feb 10 (3 days ago)

to me

Hi Sweeetie,

I understand you but I guess I was worried cos you did not give me a prior notice but all the same good to hear from you Carol Smile. I feel joy,I mean real joy within me. Yo have no idea how happy I am now. I was like the worst feeling ever when I did not hear from you. Was really worried that I could not really concentrate onwork. I hope you know how strong the word love is,when it gets to you there's nothing you can do about it.

Anyway,hope your business in Warrington went well. I would always like to hear good news from you though I know its not possible to have good things coming your way every time but we would try to work the bad things out if they come our way. Just try to put everything into prayers. I am having fasting and prayers for the whole of this month and the first week of next month. I want to change somethings in my life,was just thinking if you could join me with that but if you cant its still okay. I will still try to pray on your behalf. My day was just pretty busy,working on some papers the whole time but I was home the whole time. My house help brought her 2year old son along so I was playing with him the whole time you know Smile. I love kids.

You know how oil and gas industry is. Drilling here and there,meetings and paperworks. Thats what my job is about. So you can now imagine me working. Lol. I really cant wait to see you next week. I want to have you by my side so I can whisper sweet words into your ears,tell you how I feel about you,what goes on in my head when I think about you, cuddle you tight. I hope you know what I mean Wink.

Okay, I have a meeting tomorrow about a contract I am bidding for and I just hope it goes well. Just got to have sometime with my Father from here. Lock myself up in my room,read my bible and pray then I will work for a while before getting some few things ready for tomorrow's meeting.

I hope Mr Heathcliffe is good and loyal to you. If he is then you have to treat him very well too so to keep that loyalty. I call that bribery in advance. Lol. Hope you slept well and I would pray for a good day for you today. Just take care and have a blessed and productive day till I hear from you again Sweetheart.

Much love from your prince,

Feb 12 (1 day ago)
to me

How are you doing ?

So worried about you , hope all is well .
Can't wait to hear from you soon .

Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: Good to hear from you again

Hi Paul
have been away this weekend as I was visiting my late husbands father in the Cotswolds, it was his birthday he was 87 and he's still fit and active, he plays golf and does lots of work for the church. Are both your parents still alive? how old is your dad?

I've been thinking about you too, its so good to have met someone like you, last night I was up and in the barn at 3am as some of the sheep have started lambing a bit early and worrying as its still so cold hope the weather picks up or the barn is going to get very crowded, lol.

How nice that your help can bring her son to work, what a reationary thinker you are, I have a lovely image of you playing with a little boy, what a sweet man you are, it makes me a bit sad though - I can't join in.

I hope your business meeting went well, I'm sure it did you are such a capable man. You are deeply religious? do you prey and fast a lot?
what religion are you? I ask because I am a great believer myself and the church I go to is very strict, it's an important part of my life it would be great if we could share our faith.

Mr Heathcliffe is a super employee, he has worked here forever, he's getting on a bit but still great at his job, nothing is too much trouble, this wife Cathy helps out too, she does the cooking and the cleaning they met here when they were very young and are still so much in love, I envy them sometimes, do you know she even sings to him sometimes I hear her, they go for a long walk across the moors every night, isn't that romantic.
I hope one day you and I can do that, walk or ride across the moors I could sing to you and you would smile and hold me in your mainly arms, there I go again warm and fuzzy, I can't wait until we meet.
Love and kisses
your princesss

11:37 AM (5 hours ago)

to me

Hi Carol,

Its really good to hear from my princess again after she made me miss her so badly. I have no cause to complain as it was not her fault. Lol. I must admit that I really miss reading your emails Carol. You got me checking out my email every minute just to see if I got any mails from you,I know its crazy but I cant help it;thats nature for you Smile. I feel so attached to you in a very special way and I am sure you feel same too. Just when I had lost hope of finding a special woman,someone to make me happy and feel loved and get even more of that in return,thats when you showed up.

I see your late husbands dad is still fit and kicking. How I wish I had my dad alive to share somethings with him. Like meeting you,blessing my relationship and so many other things. You know how good it feels to have a parent,everyone loves that. Motherly and fatherly love is one pretty special thing you cant take for granted if you would agree with me. Unfortunately,I lost my dad and mum some years back. my mum died at 70 and my dad,83 but I believe in everything happening for a reason and that God gives and takes. Thats what I console myself with everytime and it helps.

Thanks very much for the compliments Carol but this is just me. People say it is a gift for me to be sweet but I just take it as one of those things that happen in everyday life. You are also really sweet and I love that about you. Every man would dream of a woman like this,I kow what I am talking about but now my dream is become a reality and I will do my very best to make you feel liike the princess that you are, sharing good times and bad times together,travelling together, I believe that we need to work hand in hand to make a relationship flourish, just have to cope with it and allow yourself to love and be loved as love is the greatest gift on earth.

I feel incomplete whenever I dont have the special woman in my life and dont feel that love and care,that feeling of having someone around you,someone you can call your partner,someone you can grow old with,travel around with,invest in businesses after you've retired and just need to be living your life to the fullest and your money have to work for you. I really believe in that so much. It helps very much as I have always wanted my children and grandchildren to have properties and investments from me,that way I can smile and say "i made it for them". Imagine how good it feels Smile.

We have a lot of things in common and I love that. See how you take part in church activities too. I believe in fasting and praying so I do it very often just to get things going pretty well in my life. We wouuld have to pray together sometime. Wish you could speak on phone so we can be doing that often. We share faith from time to time.

I really love emailing with you and to tell the truth, I hate missing you..and you mean a lot to me now. i feel like you are a part of me now. Fortunately and unfortunately, thats what I have been going through and I dont regret it though.

I went for the meeting yesterday and I was awarded the contract just a expected. I am really happy to have received the call this morning after getting your email. Would be travelling on Wednesday and would like to send you a surprise as tomorrow is Valentines day. At least I should do something for my sweetheart before leaving town. Would like you to send me your address in your reply so I can send you something. I have a surprise for you sweetie. Carol you have brought happiness into my life once again and I am really grateful Smile. Would be here waiting to read from you soon sweetie. Just take care of yourself and have a blessed day knowing that someone thinks of you in a special way.

Hugs and Kisses honey,

Lots of love from your prince,

Paul xx

11:48 AM (5 hours ago)

to me

Hope you like my pictures
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Phil I sent him this:

Dearest Paul

how lovely of you to think of sending me a present, but you really mustn't, I am a wealthy woman and I do not want for anything, I am touched by your kindness. As you know I like to do good works and it would please me if instead of sending me a gift you would donate to this very good cause:
https://www.oxfamamericaunwrapped.com/Goat-charitable-gift.html
Its a cause very near to my heart as a very good friend of mine Charlotte Bee was working for this charity when her life was tragically cut short by a freak accident, it still upsets me to think of her gruesome end, she was such a good woman, my best friend, her father was a vicar and they lived down the road in a village called Haworth, we were inseperable as children and I miss her very much.

So sorry to hear that your parents have passed into the underworld and that you are an orphan now, so am I, something else we have in common, we will be able to console each other soon I hope.
What great news - your business meeting went so well, does that mean you will be drilling for oil soon? may I ask where?

I have to go now as Mr H is waiting for me to help with the lambkins that were born today, he needs some sleep, I think I may have to look into employing more men to help.
Have a lovely evening and follow it with sweet dreams.
hugs and kisses from your princess
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I like it justwhistle! Just enough personal details to make you plausible yet still sowing seeds for potential lad pain in the future.

Remember: Slowly, slowly catchee monkey Very Happy

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's off script -sort of and isn't it just so touching that I can make him cry, don't think it will be long before he's stranded/in peril in Ghana and requiring my intersessions and donations, or he may be sizing me up for a pretty hefty investment in a get rich quick scheme....
The tight fisted bugger hasn't coughed up for a goat yet I think that may come back to haunt him I can feel a sulk coming on....

I wonder how gullible I can be?

11:00 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
Hello My dearest Carol

You made it again,you made me smile again. Sweetie, i think you've been able to make it to my heart finally. I say this to you because ever since i was born, its only people who are really close to my make me cry when on hearing stories has got to do with them. I am sorry about your friend. How on earth would I ever think of leaving you to do everything by yourself when you have been able to touch my heart this much. I have felt that beat in my heart and I think i should not waste time now.

I have heard what ever you have just said and you made me cry. I will do just that. I will definately to the cause. you are woman full of love and I would not risk losing you to anyone in anyway. I really like you cos we have a lot in common. I also like to give to causes. Its something with me that I cant stop cos my parents introduced me to it and they have always been my hope in life so I do everything they told me since I was a kid. I always give to causes,there is much more blessing too. I agree with you that we would be able to console each other soon and that would be a good thing to do Smile.

Yes honey, the business meeting went well. Fortunately, I have won the bidding for a contract I have been chasing for quite a long time now. Going for meetings,here and there and all that stress I go through just to get a contract. I have applied for the Ghana VISA and waiting for when it would be issued to me so I can get moving. I have assured before friday so I am looking forward to receiving it,so from now I would get shopping for my trip. I am really happy, i just hope you prayed for me and you will still be doing that. I can imagine my life with you and it feels really good.

So yes,I would be drilling oil soon but not so much. Would be doing more of a supervision so you see thats how my job is so you can imagin me work. I would be hiring workers for the job when I get to the country so it would be easier for me.

I really wish you could talk on the phone so I could hear your lovely voice and tell you how I feel about you and how I wish we could be together. I just hope we get going that way pretty soon. I have taken my time to get to know you,developed a simple friendly relationship and now we are getting to like each other so much. God kows why he has made it so easy for us, He has been listening to our prayers and is now answering them. I will keep praying about us each and every time.

Have you ever thought of investment with your partner? Just wondering, cos I have been thinking of that too. Would like to travel out to s many places after retirement with my partner. What countries would you like to go to? I want to start drawing my plans for that Smile.

I am really happy that we met so now Mr. H and his wife wouldnt make you envious anymore cos you know you have someone who values you a lot and is always going to be there for you. Someone you can sing to,ride with,go on vacations with, walking along the beach holding hands and kissing, some you can miss when he's on a bussiness trip. Call and talk about whats happening back home and whats going on at the trip. Doesnt that sound nice?

I think you would have to hire more workers,thats right and I would be looking to hear that you did cos you and Mr. H are all going through a lot ad I think its not a small job to do. Just try to hire more people so the workload can be lesser.

Would check on here later to see if I got something from you my Princess. Just take care of yourself knowing that you are on my mind sweetie. Send me some pictures I can admire and use as my screen background for my laptop and phone Smile but until then have a very good day and dont work too much.

Hugs and kisses to my Princess,

Paul xx
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he likes giving to causes so much ask him what type of goat he chose and has it got a name. Laughing You want more info on the goat!

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this with a particularly yucky animation which should appeal to his sensitive soul.

to Paul
Darling Paul

Thank you for your lovely email I so enjoy reading your letters you are such an kind hearted, gentle man, so generous to others, yet you are so strong and capable what a great combinations, thinking of you makes me go quite weak and kittenish, how I long to touch you, to kiss you, to curl up in your arms, I'm curling inside as I write this.

Here is your valentines greeting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhrrVcAp5L8

I do hope you enjoy it! I chose it especially for you

Did you choose me a goat? what type of goat did you choose? was it a lady goat or a manish one, did you give it a name or did it already have a name?

Sadly this is just a quick note, Mr Heathcliffe has summoned me to the barn, one of the lambs is stuck, it can't get out and he is afraid we are going to loose both the mother and the little lambling, he's panicing because its one of his favourites he calls her Kathy, so sorry my darling I have to go, I will write more later, please send me a little note as I may need cheering up later.

Hugs and kisses your Princess.
XXX
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm curling inside as I write this.
Laughing One of the unfortunate side effects of this type of bait!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmmmm got a reply but no word about the goat, tight fisted or what!

He got his visa pretty quick didn't he, and is it just me or are there two different voices here?

o me
My dearest honey,

You are so welcome,any day sweetie Smile. I enjoy reading your letters too and thy make me smile every time which I really like and keeps smiles on my face every time. I appreciate that a lot Carol. Any time I hear from you, I feel different, I feel like everything is okay in my life now,its such a great feeling that i cant afford to miss. I think I understand how you feel right now, and I am trying my best to make you feel you good,then I can meet you up sometime to make you feel that warmth,that love,that care and all the happy moments I would share with you.

Thanks for the compliments and thoughts about me Carol, I really appreciate it and I think we should start working on trust and believe in each other as it is really necessary in every relationship. Its a good thing to do you know cos I believe that there is no love without trust. Its absence also destroys so many things in a relationship and we would have to avoid that.

Thank you very much for that video honey, I loved it. Happy Valentine to you too Smile. Wish I could surprise you with something but I just think its okay as I did it for you through another means and I a glad you appreciated it. I decided to choose one to help a village recover from disaster,so you know what I mean. I like to do that cos its a pity to see people go through hard times ans moments, you understand. Believe me, I wouldnt be the man who would just do anything for doing sake, it definitely means there's something really special behind it and the special reason behind it now is you Smile. I am here with an ope heart waiting for make you feel my love to the max, make you feel like that princess I saw in you the first day I saw your profile and you would never regret it.

I am going on the job by friday but from now I have to start working things out for myself,a little shopping here and there,preparing for the trip and I keep praying and hoping that things go pretty much as expected. Just pray for me Carol. Knowing that you got my back with prayers even gives me hope of going through this whole thing successfully. I am really glad you came into my life sweetie and I will make you understand that I appreciate it and you are worth all the love and care I would give you. Wish you could be doing all the shopping and preparing for my trip. Wont that be lovely?

I see Mr H is taking you away from me again. Too bad about the lambing issue but I just hope they all go through it successfully and safely. I can imagine the site of that and how wonderful it would be. I am sure I would be seeing that more often very soon. Just take care of yourself till I hear back from you honey. Keep yourself safe for me okay? I would be holding you in my arms and kissing and hugging you pretty soon when I am done with everything and back home. I really wish I could see you before leaving but its rather unfortunate you had to go on a journey and all that and could not make it but we would definitely make it after my trip okay? Love you with a passion Smile.

Hugs and Kisses sweetie. Talk to you soon.

Much love,

Paul xx
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to say for sure whether this is the same lad or another. The writing with no indents looks the same, but the closing is different than what he has been sending you.

If you need any generic questions or answers about drilling I can help you. He does seem to going more at the love than the job though.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you are right, his mind is on lurve so I sent him a shot of Helen Mirren in the bath and laid the lurve on with a trowel, hoping to cut to the chase soon.

to Paul
Dearest Honey Bunnie

I have attached a photo of me, its a bit risque I hope you don't mind a little reminder of me for your trip, but maybe not one for your phone screen?
I was so happy to hear you had donated to the poor disaster village, you really are a most generous soul. I have been very busy with the lambing, Mr H. and I were up all night in the barn up and down, in and out we were both worn out by breakfast time, I fell asleep on the hay I was so wasted.
I will miss you so much whist you are away, I hope you can find time to email me I so love getting your letters, its excrutiating to read them and know that I can't put my hands around your neck, I long to squeeze you and hold you tight. It makes me all warm to think about what I will do to you when we meet, Will you be away for a long time? I hope not I am missing you already.
Have you finished your shopping what did you buy for the trip? a new suit? shirts, ties etc, tell me what they are like. Where abouts are you going to be? I long to know then I can imagine you there, is it safe where you are going? I ask because as you know my best friend Charlotte was killed in Africa and I will worry about you whilst you are gone.
I would so enjoy shopping for you, I could iron your clothes and pack them for you, I would have to ask Mrs H how to do that as she does all my ironing and packing for me but I'm sure I could learn very quickly, I am a very fast learner. I really like it when you tell me what you would like me to do for you, I want to make you very happy, it would give me great pleasure and make me very happy indeed, you can't begin to imagine what I could do to you. Of course I also want to know what you would do for me, I need a man who can make me happy, how would you make me happy, I so look forward to you telling me.
I know you are very busy packing and stuff but please write back soon and tell me how wonderful our life is going to be. I don't get much fun here in the middle of nowhere with just the help I so enjoy the picture you paint of our future.
Can't wait till you get back I am a passionate woman and I need a passionate man, I am so pleased to hear you love me with a passion.
hugs and kisses your passionate Princess.
XX
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it was lurve he had on his mind, Helen inspired 'Paul" to new heights of gush. Looks like its unscripted too ( well mostly).
Tomorrow he's off to Accra with his new shoes on.
I can hardly believe it meeting to love in eight days, lets see how long before the invoice arrives.

6:35 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
You always leave me speechless honey. I feel like my happiness now depends on you my love. What are you putting me through? Come on,I now feel like I am drowned in love and its the best feeling ever honey. I always thought meeting my ex-wife was the best but now I am having this feeling that is more than what I ever felt. I love the photo to death,trust me but I am getting jealous as to who took it cos I am the only person to see a thing like this or take a picture like this of you unless its a girl Smile. Dont mind me, I know you wouldnt let a male take a pic like this of you. I am not going to use it for my phone screen cos you are asking me not to but I really wanted to do that cos I want everyone knowing how much I am proud of you.

I really love it honey,you look sweetest in that. This is the kind of body I would like to hold and squeeze, the kind of hair I would like to rub my fingers i till you fall asleep,the eyes I would like to look into and tell you how much I hate missing you and kiss you whilst looking into your eyes and you get confused and close those sexy eyes before I kiss you honey. WOW,I can imagine that and how wonderful it would be. Just imagine you cooking in the kitchen in shorts and a sexy top and me helping you. Imagine how it would be standing behind you and whispering sweet words into your ears whilst cooking and I am cleaning together,kissing your ears and whispering teases into your ears. Taking walks together and kissing you all over...I am dying of imagination honey. I have a lot of plans now for us,taking a shower together and all, I cant even finish imagining how its gonna be. Just wish i could see you for a while and have some precious time together.

Honey ,there is a lot to do and the more I imagine them the more I miss you so i would like to hold it back here and probably talk about it later. See how you've brought happiness into my life. Something I never really thought would come so soon. I never really had hopes of meeting someone I would be so attached to this much but you proved to me that you can be the sweetest woman ever. One who can make a Parish Priest want to get married. I am really glad and I appreciate that a lot. I believe in you and I know you would always be as sweet as you are honey.

See how you turned my love mode on this time,you made me feel love with all the sweet things you say. I cant wait to hold you in my arms honey. You should try to let us exchange mails enough before I go on the flight tomorrow cos at least I would know I have heard from you a lot of times and I can open your previous emails before entering flight then I would read through while on board Smile. How lovely. I am sure you would learn how to iron and do all that very fast cos you seem to be really intelligent and I am proud of you.

I could not finish my shopping honey but I got most of the things. You are right I got suits,shirts,ties and new shoes. I knew you would know,as brilliant as you are. I am going to Ghana Accra airport thats my destination so you can imagine me work. I just hope I love it there and dont worry I would be fine. I am really sorry about your best friend Charlotte but what happened to her? Just wondering.

Honey I really want to make you happy too just as you want to. My mind is now filled with thoughts of you. I want to make sure you are always safe and sound. No problems. Just talk to me on anything on your mind and I would be ever ready to listen to you as I am now playing a role of a husband. I would do anything to make you happy honey. I just cant imagine moments with you. It would be the best I have ever had honey. It hurts that I have to go tomorrow but I would try as much as possible to finish with the contract early enough so I can get back and be in your arms. Dont be offended but I used your sexy pic as my laptop background. Let me know if you dont like it okay? Wink.

Would be here thinking of you and imagining life with you honey. Cant wait to hear back from you again but until then just take care of yourself and know that your prince cares about you so much.

With much love,passionate hugs and kisses,

Paul xx.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear Princess is such a tardy wife, this arrived along with a picture of him on a plane, this script is actually quite well researched, a bit of thought went into blending the script and the photo's I'm almost impressed.

8:56 AM (4 hours ago)

to me
I really thought I was going to read something from you before I sleep so I could feel your presence before leaving for for the trip. You have been on my mind the whole time and looking at your sexy picture. I love it Carol, I really love it. Thanks much Smile.

I was wishing you were here to help me with the packing last night, but couldn't do anything about it cos you were not around. So I just had to imagine it happening. I know it sounds funny though Smile. I am so attached to you now and I cant wait to get back and see you. My flight it moving soon so I have to get ready to leave. I would be missing you so much and I wish you could reply emails early enough cos I hate missing you as you know. I wish you could talk over the phone to make things easier honey. I cant wait to get back home to see you and hold you in my arms,show you all the love and care and happiness I have planned for you.

Its almost about 7-hour flight and I would be thinking of you on board, but I would send you a quick email immediately I get there to let you know I am safe. I would like you to let me know when you are somewhere away from home that you can talk over the phone so I can hear your sweet voice and miss you more though I hate doing that.

I would be here thinking of you most of the time and I want you to know that you would always be on my mind. Right now I am lost for words and confused as the flight would be moving soon. I will send you a quick email when I get there honey. Just take care of yourself and know that you are always on my mind and in my heart sweetie.

Enjoy the best of today thinking of me and I will do same too. You are the best! Just keep that in mind.

Greeting from your Prince with much love,

Paul xxxxx

[/img] - sorry cant figure out how to upload the image!
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply:
to Paul
Oh Hunnie Bunnie, sooo sorry not to have replied, Mr H had me in the barn all night and I have only just escaped, you know he's very energetic for such an old chap.
But poor poor you having to pack worrying about me when really it should be the other way around.
I'm so glad you liked my little snatched snap, I will keep you guessing as to who pressed the button. But look at you so clever sending me a photo of you on the plane, how on earth did you manage that, you are such a clever man.
I hope this will be waiting for you when you arrive, I guess its very hot there, well its hot here too, just thinking of you makes me all hot and bothered, I can almost feel my hands on you I aim to give you such a going over later.
I had a great aunt called Jane, she was a bit of a minx, but she always said if wishes were ponies then beggars could ride. A per pro nothing at all. lol, but the fact that we can't talk makes things even more exciting doesn't it, I know you will live up to my expectations being a big strong guy with a heart of gold because I know that you are so caring and trustworthy I think thats very attractive in a man. You inadvertently brought up the sex thing and that set me to thinking I really haven't been altogether honest with you on that front, I have a secret which I am going to have to confess at some point in the future, don't worry its nothing horrid, actually it might be something that 'turns you on' I know most men are excited by it, but thats my surprise for you.
I miss you and I am worried about you please keep safe and don't go swimming in the river or the lake, I am scared of history repeating itself, thats what did for poor Charlotte. Be very careful and look after yourself.

big kisses and hugs
your Princess

Not sure what the surprise could be yet I was thinking along the lines of a porn star in her youth or maybe still a virgin, I did toy with the idea that she has a tail, preferably with a sting in it.

I suspect he will be held in detention, need money or strike it rich but need money in the next couple of days.

N.V. you offered some drilling questions think I may need them shortly.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's arrived in Accra and is setting up his stall, about to meet his 'officials' I guess that means trouble and the dire need for some money.....

think its time to go quiet on him?

Feb 17 (2 days ago)
to me
Hey Honey...

Don't worry though you really made me miss you. Its okay as I have still seen a reply from you all the same. I arrived safely honey and I am really glad that at least I arrived to meet an email from you. Its really good to have someone on your mind,someone to think about,knowing that someone cares about you and is wishing you the best in everything. What else can i ask for? I am really glad to know that you care so much about me. Its good to have mutual feeling,it helps to make things move on perfectly well.

I wouldn't guess too much cos I might end up thinking something else Wink. I would leave you to keep guessing how I took the shot on the plane too. Haha. We would keep each other in suspense and I am sure that would help pretty much and make you miss me much more which I would love pretty much.

You always make me miss you too bad and long to hold you and make you feel my warmth but dont worry that would be sorted once I am back. Just make sure you are always there for me. I believe in you and I know you would always be there for me. Just try to let me feel your love at least by sending me emails to keep me thinking of you and keep you in my mind every time honey. Thanks for all the compliments honey. I cant wait to know the secret you are talking about,you always want to keep me in suspense and I love it though Smile.

Okay, thank God for the travelling mercies. I said a prayer for you,myself and both families at the airport before stepping into the cab. Had to get a hotel too. I found a guy that was recommended as a good driver so I would go with him to get a car that I would be using here for all my errands and work purposes. Hope you understand. I would let you know how everything goes tomorrow as I would have a meeting with the officials of the contract to discuss how the work should go.
Just need your prayers honey,you know its really important,I need you to get my back spiritually,physically every time. I kow you would help me in anything but prayers is the best thing I would ask for first and I need you to keep everything to yourself for now so we can surprise people when I am back home. That way I am sure I would be safe and history wouldnt repeat itself in anyway. God is our refuge you know and He is our protector honey.

I have to go out to get something to eat now cos I am really hungry so would check again to see if I got something from you,but until then just take care of yourself and know that you are always in my heart and you mean a lot to me honey.

Lots of hugs and kisses from you prince,

xxxxxx

So the next day I get this

to me
How are you doing ?

It's been a while honey and am so worried .

I gave it another 24 hours then I replied

to Paul
Hi Bunnikins
I got your message just now you must have been going frantic two days and not peep out of your little beau, only just got the internet back on, we had a massive snow fall on Friday night and it brought the power lines down, even though we have a genny here the internet wouldn't work as the relay station need power to work, anyway the web is up and weaving again so I can message you.

I was so relieved to hear that you had arrived safely, you were going out to eat, did you have a nice time?
How did your meeting with the officials go? I hope it went well and that you can get on with your job and come back to me soon, I have been so worried about you, I said my prayers to St Emily of the Bronte patron saint of exploration and travel and my intercessions have been answered, you are safe and getting on with your job in hand, I am so glad you are well and safe.

I longed to hear from you, thankfully the sheep and Mr Heathcliffe were able to take my mind off worrying for most of the time, we have had over three thousand little lambs born here and we only lost about twenty, the births should ease off soon, I really hope they do it soon as I am knackered. I am relaxing this pm and would love to hear from you what we will do together in the future?

Hurry home soon I can't wait
massive hugs and kisses
your Princess
XXXXXXXXXX

Now call me a cynic but I predict he's going to need some money within the next 24 hours, but Princess is no slouch and she's got connections, some of which go all the way to Ghana, fasten you seatbelt Bunniekins its going to be a bumpy ride.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you want questions that you possibly overheard in a cafe or something? Or do you want to seem that you know a bit about it? If you'll tell me which way to work, I'll PM you some.

EDIT: I've sent you some of each kind by PM!

Cellphone - web store
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So a proposal of marriage, that was quick! But theres a request an iphone 4s, hmmmmmm well princess is nothing if not generous, wonder where she has to send it, can this driver be trusted?

to me
Hello honey bunnie,
I know i stole your pet name for me but it's still okay right ? I miss you so much and was worried when I wasn't hearing from you. You made me think too much, I kept wondering what was wrong with you but I also consoled myself with the fact you always replied late and I'm glad you replied at last.

I am glad you have been thinking of me and I have been thinking of you too, you know it feels good to know that the feeling is mutual. I am happy that you had more good than bad at the ranch. I love that and I am really happy for you, at least it goes for the both of us as it's now you and I and not just you. I believe you are a blessing to me and I would always hold on to you. I wouldn't make you feel left out cos you are the blessing I got finally and I really appreciate it. What more can I ask for? Nothing cos this is the best I could ever have.

Honey you have made me happy and I think I should do something to make you happier. I am here with the mind of you being my wife after three months at months, the woman I can do anything with, the one I can hold and cuddle, call my woman, tell everything to, discuss investment plans with and make love to. Doesn't that sound nice ? I guess it does.

Right now the only problem is that I would be going to the field tomorrow but the way the place is,there is no much reception there so I would need a special phone like an iPhone 4s to be able to catch good reception so I would just need you to get the factory unlocked type of the iPhone 4s for me then I can get you the address to send it to. I need that to work with that and to be able to send you emails too to know how you are doing so just do that and send me an email to let me know then I can send you the driver's address to send it to then I can get it before I go to the field. I am always thinking of you and I can't wait to finish and get back to you honey, I can't wait to get to know. My mind
Is always on you and I can't wait to get you in my arms. Just take care of yourself and know that you are always on my mind.

Just pray for me and lets hope things go on perfectly for me here. I would be there for you Any day honey. Thanks much for your prayers, I really appreciate it and would do same for you too every time.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon but until then just be good and know you're always on my mind.

Hugs and kisses from your prince,

Xxxxxx
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phones 'R' us?

to Paul
Oh Bunnikins

did you just propose to me? you have made me soooo happy, three months until we are united thats no time at all.
What a lucky girl I am, this was so unexpected, I intend to make you very happy goodness me need to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming, I can hardly believe it.
Of course I will get you a phone, but I need more information as to what to buy, as you know I don't have any experience of mobile phones here so I am a complete virgin with them, tell me where to go to buy one and what I should ask for, where is the factory that unlocks them? Will I have to send it off to be unlocked? tell me what to do, I realise this is a matter of urgency especially if you are going away to the country to do the job. Is there a company who I can buy from who will deliver to you out there?

Gosh what a surprise all this is, are you sure? I can't wait to hear see you my amazing husband, wow!!!!

please be extra specially careful keep safe and come home soon
Hugs and kisses
your princess
xxxxxxxxx Twisted Evil
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gosh that was quick, well it would seem 'Paul' is very clued up about iphones, such a shame Princess can't leave the farm, so I think Mr Heathcliffe should step in, he's very old (around 200years I think) so new technology won't be his bag either, oh dear and it was all going so well..... Twisted Evil

10:11 AM (54 minutes ago)

to me
You fill my heart with that special joy with your really good emails and I am really happy that this came in early, I thought it was going to take longer than this as it does every time but I think this time you felt the emergency and ended up checking your mail very early. Thats what I always say that we are a blessing to each other cos everything seem to be moving on pretty well and I am really glad. You have no idea the plans I have for you honey.
You know what love is and you knw how to make me feel loved and cared about so much that I wish the work is finishing tomorrow so I can be on the next available flight back home. I want to make you feel my love,make you feel like my princess that you are,pamper you and hold you up high for the world to know how much you are the woman who has been able to capture my heart and the woman I would live the rest of my life with. This is noot a dream,this is reality Wink. Your days of dreaming are over,its time for reality so get ready for it Smile.

You are the best nd fiirst thing on my mind when I wake up and last thing before I go to bed and I love the feeling that comes with it. I love it honey, you make me feel like the best and luckiest man on earth which I know I really am as I have met the best and luckiest woman. Thats how I feel so dont complain,my feelings are true so I know what I feel about you is true. You are the best to me and I dont care what anybody thinks. It shouldnt be hard for you to believe it cos its real.

Okay honey, you just need to go the closest apple shop near you and ask for a white factory unlocked iPhone 4s, you dont need to unlock it cos they have the factory unlocked type which you just have to ask for. Then you can send through the shipping agency called FEDEX. You can search online and find the one closest to you.

Well,my driver would pick it up so I got his address for you so you can send it to his name. Then he would pick it up for me when it get's here. I think It should take 2 or 3 days if you request for an express delivery. So just do that and let me know honey.

Here is the details honey:

Godfred Adow Dankwa

City: Accra
Address: P.O.Box 16325 K.I.A

I would be looking forward to hearing from you again honey but until then just take very good care of yourself as I am trying hard to take good care of myself here and have a good morning honey.

Lots of hugs and kisses from your Prince,

to my princess
xxxxxxxxxxx

I wonder whether amazon would deliver to a PO box? probably not I'm sure Branwell said it had to be a real address and don't you need a fedex account, here in the frozen wastes oop north we havent even got a post office I see trouble ahead

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.ghanacartrader.com/index.php?option=com_ezautos&Itemid=265&task=showprofile&id=6307

do I think this is the guy?

or maybe its this one:

Godfred Adow Dankwa 22 yrs, lilpuffysean

Accra,Greater Accra
sports christianity ghanaian

Read more at http://www.peekyou.com/_dankwa#rOJI1Ulhmvq5PxqK.99

more than likely its this one:

What is this page? People Named Godfred Dankwa

Godfred Dankwa
27 years old from Accra, Ghana - Godfred...

yes this looks like his home page:

http://www.hi5.com/friend/photos/displayPhotoUser.do?albumId=85602585&ownerId=60333829¤tIndex=0

he certainly gets around:

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/4656046

His diverse business interests include car trading:

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/used_cars/car.php?id=7421

Then theres his film/rock star life:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=383912834915

is this him with little Dick?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=569700091
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

to Paul
Hello my Bunny sweet ears

you are such a silver tongued devil, you old smoothy you! You certainly know how to romance a girl!

I have looked on line at the phone you asked me to get, are you sure you that's the best one? I know it sends signals by satellite etc but the which guide says its not got the best reception, they say the best one is a HTC Desire, would you not prefer a Blackberry, its not as pretty as the iphone but its supposed to be a lot better at communicating on line.
Let me know which you would prefer.

May I ask what you meant when you said you don't care what anybody thinks? why would anybody think I wasn't ok? I know I am a lucky woman in many ways and finding you is only one of them, you are indeed a lucky man, I would hate to think you were taking me for granted.
Anyway puppykins got to go now as I have some business stuff to deal with, one of my operatives has been a very naughty boy and I need to attend to his being brought into line, if you catch my drift.

Take very good care of yourself my sweety, you are all mine now and I don't want any harm to come to you. I just want to wrap you in cotton wool and make you safe.

Hugs and kisses
Your Queen
XXXX

Just thought I'd bring out princess' more sinister side, hope I haven't gone too far......
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So now he has chosen a new phone, not any old phone but a Blackberry Porsche, funny how his sweet nothings are now dropped in favour of parting princess with the best part of £2k on a phone. yeah what ever

7:42 PM (14 hours ago)

to me
Yes i have been waiting for you to come. I miss you so much, and thanks for all the compiments honey. I have been sitting in my hotel room thinking about you all this whIle and checking my mail like every 30 minutes. How sad ,so hope you had a great and everything is fine with you my princess.

You are my angel sent from above, now we both know. You were specially made for me, to make me happy so I will also make you happy Smile.

Okay so you were talking about the phone,yes I think the blackberry is better, I just thought of it too. Yes, so you get the blackberry porsche design. It's the new one, I think that would be better. Just get it and let me know.

I am always thinking of you and it looks like I'm going nuts now, I will just want to come home and hold you and squeeze you. Make you feel like the world is for just you and I, I will talk to you later cos I have to step out now though I wish to write more.

Don't let me miss you too much ,I would be back to check okay Smile. Be safe my princess cos you are all mine too,you are sweet and lovIng so I would keep you safe when I am back Smile. I will miss you bad though.
Work would be starting soon so I have to enjoy a little before I go you know.

I don't play with people when it comes to love issues so don't ever think like that okay, you are my princess I you would always be.

Talk to you later honey. My one greatest princess
Xxxxx

I think its time Mr H stepped in.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

to Paul
Hello Mr Paul

T'Missus as asked me to let you know iPhone as been ordered, I dun it meself have ad to get one from Amazon as i shop dint do t'factory un's.
I manedged to get a iphone 1G jailbreak what ever that meens, the chap selling it seys its going to get here at farm in 3 days, then I will post it to you, Missus asked me to find out if you are sure about th address, do the PO box office accept parsels? cause they dont here and do you trust this driver chap? she asked me to get insuranse cover, phone cost over £50 so we don't want it getting lost eh.

Missus seys shell get in touch later on, shes had to go see the police, sommat about a man, I dunno shell be back later t lawyer seys.

Yours sinserly
H. Earnshaw.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic