SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Automating Baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just a thought, how about talking with deuzer about an api for his services. then, the system could automatically generate fake wu-receipts and so on.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is sounding like an interesting project.

Just thinking though, I've had a situation where I've had a lad refer me to his contact at the bank, they've referred me to the payment department, then the payment department has refered me to a barrister/attourney/notorising agent, who after haggling about WU has finaly given me the piggy.

[and breathe]

That's lots of layers for a programmer to get his teeth into, hope you have the spare time. Razz

Got to say much of what turns up is on jpg or pdf, can we cope with OCR too? [/spanner]

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
snaglessdavits
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
just a thought, how about talking with deuzer about an api for his services. then, the system could automatically generate fake wu-receipts and so on.

*cough*

HTTP *is* an API Smile
snaglessdavits
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, I think we'll probably hold off OCRing formats - I imagine, just like the online ones, all we really need to do is reply to the lad saying "I am interested in your proposal", and the rest will happen.

I suppose I could provide a facility to store document images against the scam entry, but that's getting quite corporate Smile
snaglessdavits
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a thing called a "Markov Chain parser". It's a rather nifty algorithm that takes input text, and can be instructed to use it to construct output texts purely randomly, but which are characteristic of the input text.

Now that I have a reasonable pile of lad emails in my robo-bait database, I thought I'd feed the contents into such a parser and post some of the output back to a couple of my baiting victims.

Their perplexity and confusion was worth the effort! It works best if the input is already fairly illiterate, and even better if the person reading it isn't that fluent - it's plausibly real enough to cause confusion.

So robo-bait will have an automatic Markov Chain facility, for added timewasting and LOL opportunities.

snaglessdavits
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I Have Not Been Idle, though it must be said that actual baiting has taken over a little from my software development activities!

I now have a very comprehensive database that sucks email out of various gmail accounts and cross-references the whole lot with the various baiters and scams they're involved in.

I think I did the right thing concentrating on the manual aspect of things first - it's given me a chance to really get a handle on how the whole physical sequence of emails, responses, etc., operates. So the new system will acquire a manual emailing front-end next, from where it will be a comparatively straightforward task to bolt on the simple automated stuff.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic