SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting might be over before it's started - Newbie here!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr gomer is a scammer-character played by everyone, who needs a character, which steals a money transfer from a baiter to a scammer.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
mr gomer is a scammer-character played by everyone, who needs a character, which steals a money transfer from a baiter to a scammer.

But if Mr Gomer is used by so many people haven't the scammers caught onto this yet - especially if this character is used a lot?
Oh - that Cameroonian guy must have gone to bed. He hasn't responded to the last email!

Last edited by hoodoogirl on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that too...

is a good start into the new day... a chop by mr. gomer

by the way. if mr gomer has a reputation for something, then it's stealing dollahs from other scammers.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that too...

is a good start into the new day... a chop by mr. gomer

by the way. if mr gomer has a reputation for something, then it's stealing dollahs from other scammers.

Thanks!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You will get them tomorrow.

Will keep you updated.was already sleeping.
Happy Valentine's day

he checked his mails again... no answer to the dollarchop

hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You will get them tomorrow.

Will keep you updated.was already sleeping.
Happy Valentine's day

he checked his mails again... no answer to the dollarchop

yuck he just said Happy Valentines Day - Boy this man is happy!
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shoot
After sending him that computer generated WU receipt yesterday, that guy from Cameroon just emailed me to say:
"The MTCN was wrong and they said the money was not available.I was ready to send your meds and you displaced me . well i do not know what to say but the money was not available,that the receipt was fake.I was very surprised and it was embarrassing
stay Blessed".

Should I email him back to say, that it is not fake. Is this some con to get more money out of me and that I have contacted my WU office and they say the money has been received his end?

Also - thanks everyone for all your help to -date!!
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are several ways to go from here:
- There's the dollarchop by Gomer
- there's the "you're too far from the WU office to be allowed to see the MTCN"
- Or you can say that you cancelled the transfer, being told it was most likely a scam, and use one of the many ways on this site to ensure a safe transfer (I'm not mentioning them here, due to the forum not being behind a login)

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi
I do not know what a dollarchop is, or what you mean by ensure a safe transfer (you mean a safe get out?)
Sorry but the euphemisms are still new to me

Last edited by hoodoogirl on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the dollarchop was the thing, we did yesterday to him. an other scammer stole his money.

TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dollarchop = Making it look like a lad picks up the money at a WU office
Secure transfer = Claiming that you want a secure way to transfer the money, leading the lad to a site where they have to spend a LONG time to get the MTCN - if they get it at all.

How did the lad react on the mail from Gomer ?

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he ignored gomer,

nobody ignores gomer Twisted Evil

hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also it is funny
I set up two fake email addresses yesterday and was emailing this Cameroon guy from the first one, then decided to swap to the second email address and told him to continue emailing me from the second one.

Well I keep getting these emails to the first email address as if this guy has never heard of me which leads me to believe there are several people working the emails all for the same aim.

anyway, the guy on the second email address (which is almost identical to the first email address) said the WU receipt was fake. The guy on the first email address just asked for payment of $1100 by WU for the same tablets that the other guy was charging $350 for. I just emailed him to say - I want photographic proof. He said he could not get it as people waste his time asking for photos. I said, no photos no cash, so he emailed me back to say he was going to send me photos. I re-emailed him to say that i want pictures of the pills taken and that I want him to
1) Place a loaf of bread on a table
2) Place the pills next to the loaf of bread
3)Stand next to the table and point to the pills so that I know that a) The pills are real b) He is real and not some 12 year old and then I will forward his $1100 to him this afternoon and he can fedex these pills to me.
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he ignored gomer,

nobody ignores gomer Twisted Evil

Really? Awww
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm, I'm not sure... they don't even know, what those pills look like.

at 1 am, they sent a second initial mail to the new gmail account, a georgia connor asked, if samantha was still interested in these oxy-pills.

I answered with this mail:

Quote:
Dear Mrs Connor,

I need 2 packages oxys. I live in the Mersey River House in Mould on the Wold, UK. How much do they cost?

And I do require some Knotgrass and Jobberknoll parts. They are unavailable in UK and very expensive. Are you able to supply me with these medicines?

Yours Samantha Khan

I've watched some harry potter films but I am far from the point, that I would know, what this stuff is.

does anyone have an idea, which fictional drugs exist (best, if they sound fairly real)?

I am thinking about a modality similar to goldlads, who suddenly sell tiberium and dilithium.
and the oxy enables another modality: the victim can play extremely stupid due to the drug addiction

hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the dollarchop was the thing, we did yesterday to him. an other scammer stole his money.

Ok just sent him this email:
"I DID send you the correct MTCN. The money was transferred and nothing was faked. I feel as I am being a little conned here Laz. Are you certain that the Western Union person did not take the money for themselves which i understand happens a lot in many countries around the world. It happened to my mother when she sent money back to the Czech Republic.
Look can you just provide me with a bank account, it is safer and I do not want any more hold ups.I just want to sort this out.
I could also suggest that you go to your local police station because it looks like we have both been defrauded. This is why I do not like to use these money transfer places.
I have to go out now. I am in the process of buying a house and I need to go and sort out some paperwork".

I was hoping to rope him into thinking I had the cash to go and buy a house so I'm made of money..
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just did a quick google search for fictional drugs:

List in progress....
Adravil
Alprazaline
Ascomycin
Bellerophon
Bittamucin
Byphodine
Cardamine
Comanapracil
Cordrazine
Cryostim
Dehalcynate
Dilaftin
Doloxan
Dypraxa
Felicium
Gambutrol
Hydromel
Hyronalin
Imobatine
Inoprovaline
Interfectum
Isoprovalyn
Kallocain
Kalocin
Lithium dibromide
Metazine
Neodextraline solution (from Star Trek)
Neuropozyne
Novril
Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
Pasceline D
Phalanx
Placiden
Procrastin-X (phenalazidine slackahide)
Provasic (RDU-90)
Provolanaproxalidamine C
Prozium
Pylene-50
Qualex
Quinium
Quietus
Repressitol
Retinax 5
Ryetalyn
Semuta
Selenine
Serisone
Shinten
Teamocil
Tretonin
Trichloromethylene
Triopenin
Turbolax (very powerful laxative)
Uspirim
Valifin
Viopril
Varatril
Zombrex
Zydrate

Last edited by hoodoogirl on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if he asks for a picture, you could send him one of a big house, but one, that other people would normally recognize.

for exampe:

it should be recognizable as fiction...

hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol - I am going to send that photo to him now!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you can see that in the gmail account too

samantha requested those harry potter ingredients and got this answer:

Quote:
Ngomar boys.
na which level so wona want chop me too.
bombo.

replied, that I don't know, what he means.

Ngomar boys does sound like gomer boys... Twisted Evil

Kariko
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hoodoogirl wrote:

No I did not give him a phone number. I wondered about him driving and sending me email messages - improbable! Unless he is sending them via a phone?

Check the email headers and it should tell you where he is with his IP address (I think?). Also, if you are still receiving emails, I highly doubt he has even left his original location.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Havidol (avafynetyme)

In one bait I suggested that the dying widow had ostriopliosis, which can be cured with fresney, athelas, and buitach. The first two herbs are fictional; the third is unidentified.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somewhere, in this wide web, is a FUKITOL(sp) pill. It is said to be the end all, be all of new meds!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hoodoo and I have a shared baiting account, . seems, as if they dropped everything.

and our hoodoogirl dissappeared too...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic