SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sveta

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for not posting the full name in the title! I'm still working on this one but it seems to be closing out. I'll mask the real name and do an edit once he is good and upset with me. I'll leave my mails out to save space. I think everyone has seen my typical mails.

Quote:
Hello my new friend Derrick!
Do you have a good day?

I hope you have some time to speak to me and it is better to get to know each other!
I am very glad, that you have answered me. I hope, that you want to get acquainted with me.
I have received yours e-mail in agency of acquaintances. I have paid 10 $ and to me have shown on a choice some men. You at once have liked me and consequently I have decided to write to you. It was possible any site of acquaintances, I do not know!

I live in Russia, city Krasnokamsk!

I'll tell you a bit about myself:I am 27, my name is . I sell flowers in a flower shop.
Having free time i like to swim to keep my physical form.
I also like a lot of other different things, but my work does not let me spend any time on them.
I have many friends,we like to play volleyball and visit discos together.
I send you a photo of mine-you will know how i look.
I like everything sweet: bakery, cakes, sweets. But i do not let myself eat a lot of sweet things not to become fat.
I like good clothes and i like light colors. Prefer blue, pink and beige.What is your favourite color?
Please,tell me about yourself: how do you like to have a rest? What do you appreciate in women?

I will tell you more about myself in my next letter. I will wait your messages with impatience. I will wait your letter and answer you as soon as i get it. It will be pleasant for me to see your new photos and to learn something new about you. Write to me, i am waiting for it.

Your friend,

PS Excuse for my English …. I write some phrases through the computer
translator. Last week I have entered the name in school of English language. I hope, it will be a success.

Quote:
Hello Dear Derrick!

Thanks for your letter!
It was valid to me to read very interestingly about you. But I would like to receive your photo. In the following letter I shall wait your photo.

I have specified in a structure that I search more Advanced age because I think, that the person which has lived There is enough years, already has experience and has learned to appreciate women and to address With them. I shall be ready to give myself all without the rest to such person and I think, that the main advantage of the woman is fidelity and skill To make family happy, without quarrels and conflicts.

Last relations with the man at me were in the past to year. I had a friend, but we have left him. We had different interests and did not love each other. I cannot find the suitable person for myself. All the Russian men do not like me. They drink much and they do not have caress. Possibly therefore, I have asked a moss of friends to place my questionnaire on a site of acquaintances.. Here I can Possibly find the person who will love and understand me. To me his financial situation and work by which he does is not important. I Have defined in structure, that I search more for advanced age because I think, that the person who lived enough many years, Already has experience and has learned to estimate women and to communicate with them. I shall be ready to give all myself to such person. I think, that the main advantage of the womanm Is fidelity and experience to make family happy, without quarrels and Conflicts.

Still I know, that in Russia there is a swindle. Girls and men get acquainted with foreign men and entice at them money. But I do not wish to speak about this. It is a problem of our state. It dishonours our country.
I very much want that you trusted me, in fact in love the most important is a trust!

Your S!

Quote:
Kiss you!

Hello DEar Derrick!

How are you today?
Thanks for your photo. You really nice the man! I shall be glad to receive new your photos!
I shall try to tell a little about my character. I do not know as to begin, I think, that I very romantic person. I like to communicate with people, it is pleasant to me. I very much estimate such qualities in people, as fidelity and honesty. I trust in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to be stored. I very jealous person. I adore, when to me pay compliments and is ready to listen to them very long. For me it Necessary, that around of me there was a cleanliness and the order, I Often I am engaged in cleaning.

I think, that for the woman the main thing to have in a life was not present Career or other success, and strong family and the favourite person About that to care about him. Tell please, you dream to meet what woman In a life? Understand, that I ask that you have discussed such frank thing With the person whom you know some days. But it is interesting To me, that the nobility It about you.

I shall wait for yours e-mail.

Yours S

Quote:
Im happy, becouse i love you!

Hello my darling!!!

I hope you are fine.It's pleasant for me read your message and thank you for your words. I'm sending you a new photo to those previous photos. Hope, you'll like this photo and it will make you mood better.Today I've finished my work a bit earlier, and I'm writing this letter to you.I cooked dinner for my family.
My mother feel bad today for cooking.By the way,dear,which products do you like most?
Bakery,sweet,meat,fish?Tell me this!!!
I am good on such questions.My mother learnt me that.You'll be able to convince in it sometime.
I usually can cook some thing,make salads,and fish, and meat dishes are especially tasty!
My father says that I can do it even better then my mother,and I just like fish,most of all, but i also like fruits:bananas,peach,pineapples.Today i prepared stewed chicken and vegetable salad. I guess do you like delicious dishes??? We have a proverb:"the way to man's heart lies through his stomach."

I often prove it with my father.That is why I'll get your heart with the help of my cooking abilities!!!!

It was joke!!! ;-D)))And now I have to go and lay the table-my father will come soon.

I'm waiting your messages.

Your S

Quote:
I miss you!

Hello my lovely Derrick!

I am glad to speak again with you!

How are you? I hope, that at all of you it is good.

By the way, Yesterday I had rather good evening with my friends. Late
at night my best girlfriend Elena has called in on me and we have gone to club. We have achieved in one Club also there were there some hours. First we had a good supper And some glasses of a champagne, then played bowling Also danced. Impressions have remained good, only when I saw, how the some people mine Girlfriends danced and have kissed men - I had small envy to them. I Idea on you and presented for itself, that you nearby. It You also cover me and whisper to me on an ear to gentle words. And you, when see around of enamoured people of pairs, - which recollect me?
As it is frequent you with friends chieve in any bar or club? When you Are in these girls of places, often try to get acquainted with you?
Very often men come nearer to me also attempt to begin acquaintance, But I at once I help them to understand, that with me these things to To suffer failure., I often I think above your messages and me Understand, that it is you seriously touching me. I also do not look on Our dialogue as on entertainment, and I write to you the some people very much Personal words and things, concerning the close person. And I wish to tell To you, that I am glad which in me the person - as you is such!

I wait for your messages, and I think of you.

Mine to you gentle Kisses!

Your S

Quote:
I love...I love you!

hello my sweet Derrick!

Dear! Thanks for your e-mail.. To regret for this it is far from you, In another way it was not necessary for us a lot of e-mail, to learn everyone Another. We could meet, speak, spend some time together, and it Rather good to learn each other. But for us it will be not fast Way. But I hope, that it will not be a problem for us if we shall solve To make it in the future. I have already made some travel to another The countries. I travelled, as the tourist. Therefore, You should not have excitements of this, there is a distance between Us. I such woman, that if I shall love the person for a meeting with Him, I shall reach even on the moon. Today not a problem to Make such travel. I not I worry about this, and even I have devoted Feelings, has acquainted with the person on the other hand. For Me it is very interesting feelings - to learn the person with another Culture, reflection, traditions. It is One of things - which involves me to You. Not the main thing, - But new and interesting. It is probable, if ours Relations will be strong, you can learn The mysterious Russian woman. I hope, that it is interesting to you to Learn and check up love to such woman? I think, road that you Female magic If happen so, that cannot resist to mine during long time We shall be the person to the person. On this I finish my message to You. I to send you other my photo.

Ps Give me more your photos!

your S

Quote:
Kiss you, my honey!

hello, my dear Derrick!

I am glad to communicate with you again! Thanks for your e-mail!
My dear, excuse, that I did not write to you two days, I had problems with my Internet!
I am glad, that in our relations there is a reciprocity, and we became close people! I tell about you to parents and all friends. I hope, you not against! Wink They to hope, that will sometime get acquainted with you!!!! My parents are glad, that I have found the love. They very much love, when I am happy and when I'm fine! And do you told about me the friend? What do they think concerning me? Tell to me, it is very interesting to me. And have you any plans concerning our relations? I think, that for us it will be very good, if we can spend some time together! It should strengthen our relations and will help us to learn more about each other. During close time we can possibly meet in the Europe or in any other place. Understand me correctly, I cannot invite you to myself! I live with parents and I know about you insufficiently. Between us there were only messages. On the Internet it is impossible to learn the person well. So to us it will be better also we can learn about each other much. I dream to remain with you one, to look you in the face and to touch you. So we learn much about the friend-friend. Let's discuss it!!!!

I hope, you will agree with me!!!

I kiss you.

Your S

Quote:
I be with you!

hello, My dear Derrick!

Good to you of day! How do you feel, dear?

I am excellent! I worry a little, and yesterday could not fall asleep! I thought of our forthcoming meeting.
When I think of you me covers the sea of emotions! You mean in my life much, and I had a new dream and the purpose - to meet you! I think, my fine, that it is necessary to choose time to our meeting so that we did not have any difficulties and inconveniences in our affairs! I can agree on the work about small holiday, and your work should you allow it! Possibly you have the intensive schedule of work and you should be absent on your work. Then we can meet in closer place from you, or I could arrive to you at any time! For me there is no problem to make long travel! If such way more convenient for you and I shall not create to you problems, let's make the plan! It for me even will be better. You can show me as you live, to acquaint with the friends, to show your city. We shall visit your favourite places. You can visit work if it will be necessary! Inform me your opinion if it will be convenient for you I shall begin preparation for travel!

My kisses and embraces!

kiss you!

Your S

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I love you, my lovely!

hello sweet Derrick!

I understand your feeling.
I very much love you. I never thought, that I can fall in love with
the person, having found out him on the Internet. I never thought, that I can grow fond of the person so it is fast. I have very strongly grown fond of you.
I want, that we have met more likely. I wish to see you. I wish to speak with you.
I dream, that we shall sit at restaurant both to drink white wine and to tell about our life. I think, that it happens very soon.
I think, that we find out us is better.
I dream, that when to me there will be 60 years, you will be a line with me. I think, that all remained life we shall be together.
My life was divided into two periods. I do not think of that part of a life that was before our acquaintance, I think that will be after. I hope, that at us all will be good!
Tomorrow I shall go to travel agency. Please, tell the most close airport to you!!!!!! Tomorrow I shall learn about

cost of a trip and reception of the visa.

the sea of kisses!!!

your S

Quote:
I cry...

hello, my sweet Derrick...

How are you today?
I have news. Today I was in travel agency. I learned all necessary to depart to your country. The visa is necessary to me. The agent has told, that I can receive the visa for 10-15 days. The agency does visas very quickly. But cost of my travel very much shocked me. I thought, that it will be cheaper. I have money, I thought, that my money will suffice to arrive to you. But, unfortunately, I can pay only third of my trip. It is very a pity to me. In fact I so wished to fly to you. I very much wished to fly to you and to look at your country. To look at your city. To look as you live. To get acquainted with your friends and relatives....

Thus, my sweet, I think, that we can meet you in Moscow. Please, you tell in what term can receive the visa and when you can arrive to Russia.

Tomorrow I shall have conversation with my boss about my holiday. I shall ask him when I can receive holiday...

I shall wait for the letter from you...

I kiss you gently on the mouth!

Please, take care!

Your S

Quote:
I cry again !

Hello my lovely Derrick!

My sweet, I am very glad to receive your letter today...

I am very glad, that have agreed to fly to Russia. To tell fairly, I very much worried about correspondence on the Internet. I very much was afraid, that you only play with me. But now I am confident, that you true the man and you love me. I love you too. I very much love you, mine lovely...

But I have bad news to us. Today I spoke with my boss, I have told to him about you and that you are going to fly to Russia. I have told to him, that I very much love you! he was really very glad for me, that I have met you. But my boss has told to me, that I can receive my holiday only In the end of February. I can receive 2 weeks of holiday. On On March, 14th I should work. Our firm expands the activity and I shall be necessary on work. It is very a pity to me, I do not know, that to me to do...

I really cry now. I very much am afraid, that we shall not meet you.... I very much am afraid to lose you...

Oh, if I had money I could fly to you. I think, that in 2-3 weeks I would meet you in your country. It is very a pity to me..... It is very a pity to Me, that money have risen on a way of our love...

I cry now...

I shall wait for your letter...

I very much love you!

Yours S

Quote:
with love........

Hello my lovely Derrick!
My dear, Thanks, that you have written to me.
Thanks you that you support me a difficult minute. I am very glad, that you love me and I am glad to love you.
I wish to fly to you in the end of February. We shall be with you of 8-10 days. Then, I shall return to Russia and I shall wait for you in Russia. I shall acquaint you with my parents. We shall be happy with you.

My dear, please, tell to me the most close airport to you!!!!!!! I shall go to travel agency and I learn exact cost of my travel. I have 1000USD, but in agency have told, that it is not enough of this in any case!

I shall wait for the letter from you.

I kiss you gently on the mouth...

Yours S

Quote:
I love you, my honey!

hello my lovely Derrick!

I hope, that you have good day!

I very much worry about our meeting, I always think of it. Please, know, that I very much love you.

And so, now I shall tell about all news. My agent, has told, that I can receive the tourist visa of all for 10-12 days. It is the tourist visa and it it
will be valid only when I shall be to USA. I think, that I can remain with you to USA 10 days, I hope, that you will accept this time.

Tickets in the Will Rogers and back from Moscow aboard the plane and the insurance cost 1000-1100usd, it depends on that day to which I shall depart. The train
up
to Moscow costs to their Perm 120usd. Cost of manufacturing of the visa and official registration of papers 130usd. Services of travel agency cost 50usd.
Thus my trip completely costs 1400 usd.
But I wish to tell to you, that I have 1000usd, I saved this money the whole year, thus for me it is necessary 400usd...

My sweet, I know, that it very much big money to send me. But please, know, that I very much love you and I, I hope,
that we can soon meet you.

Tomorrow I shall go to bank and I learn, how it is possible to make a remittance. I do not know, whether it is possible. I hope, that there should be a way to make a remittance from your country to Russia.

I hope, that you will write to me tomorrow...

Please, take care!

Your S

Quote:
From Russia With loveeeee

Hello my lovely Derrick!

How are you today, my honey?

I shall be in your country of only 10 days because I have so short holiday. Only 14 days.
I think, that the travel agency has given me the exact information. This agency was advised me by my boss. he often travels through this travel agency!

My sweet, I today have asked for leave from work earlier. I have come into bank to learn, how I can receive money from you.
In bank to me have told, that you can take advantage of service WesternUnion. You can find this service in banks of your city. As you can send money on-line on a site WesternUnion.com.
My dear to send money, you should know my full name.
My name - S
My surname -
My city - Krasnokamsk
My country - Russia
After you will make a transfer, you should inform me confidential number MTCN. As you should inform your full name, the sum of a remittance (I require in 400usd) and city of which you have made a transfer.

My sweet, I very much love you. I dream of you every night. I cannot believe, that already soon we shall together with you. But you should hurry up with sending money. Mine lovely, please, try to send money as soon as possible, tomorrow or today. In fact we should hurry up to have time to receive the visa and to legalize all papers before my holiday....
I very much hope for you.

I kiss you gently on the mouth.
Forever yours S

Quote:
Happy valetines Day!

Hello my lovely Derrick!

Mine lovely, thanks for your letter. Thanks for your care. Have Happy Valentine's Day.
I am very glad, that at last that we shall be together with you. We will love each other every minute.
I understand, that 10 days are not enough, but the destiny is those. I think, that we should spend our time optimum.
Please, tell, what weather at you will be in the end of February. I should plan my wardrobe.

The sea of kisses, your S

Quote:
i miss you!

Hello, my dear Derrick...

How are you today, my honey?

I have come only for 5 minutes to write to you the letter. The Internet at my home does not work and I have come to my girlfriend Elena to write to you the letter.

I hope, that at all of you it is good today.
I very much love you and constantly I think of you and about our meeting. I very much worry...

I shall wait the letter from you tomorrow. I hope, that the Internet will work for me tomorrow.

Yours S

Quote:
kissssss

Still time Hello, my Lovely Derrick.
At you now day, I hope, that you have good day... Or morning Wink

My lovely, at us very much late now. To tell fairly I cannot fall asleep. I all time think of you. To tell fairly I do not trust, that soon I shall meet you. For me it as a fairy tale... Owing to you, I became the happy woman...

My lovely, there was not enough time to pay my trip. I should pay on Friday... My dear, I hope, that you can already make a remittance today....

Please, understand, that I very much am afraid, that we shall not have time to organize my trip. It will be the big tragedy for us. I very much hope for you and your help...

I now shall go to sleep... I hope, that you dream me in my dreams. I shall be glad to receive from you the answer tomorrow since morning!

With love.... S

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
loveee youuuu!

Hello, my dear Derrick!

Thanks, that you write to me. Thanks, that you is at me.
I just have come home. Today I have finished my work earlier. I cannot about what, except for you.

It is necessary for me to fly to you in the end of February - the beginning of March. Later I cannot receive my holiday. That the visa had time to make, it is necessary to bring payment as soon as possible. I very much am afraid, that I shall not have time to fly to you, mine Lovely.

You can send money through the Internet WesternUnion.com or ask your friend or the colleague that he has sent money in bank.
PLEASE, understand, that I very much am afraid, that we cannot meet you.

I wish you good day! Successes in Work!

your S

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello, my Lovely Derrick.

I am very glad, that my yesterday's photo has liked you. I all time think of you... I think of you always.
But at times it seems to me, that we shall not meet. At times it seems to me, that you only play with me. But I drive these ideas. It is very a shame to me, that such ideas happen in my head. I very much love you and I wish to meet you.

How are you today? I hope, that at all of you it is good today.

My dear, I completely trust you. In fact you adult and strong the man. I am assured, that you can and will have time to organize our meeting.
But I as very much worry.. In fact, that I have had time to fly to you it is necessary to bring a payment in agency in the beginning of next week. It is a deadline.... Certainly, it is possible to make it later but then my travel will be very short.

I very much am afraid, that you will break my heart.

I nevertheless very much love you. To tell fairly I never thought, that I can fall in love so quickly!

your S

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i hope your day is going well! Sweetheart, I beg of you to trust me completely and only think positively here. I see you said you trust me, yet you still worry. That is not trust honey. If you are doubting me like this, we may need to back up and fix this before it becomes a larger problem.

I know you don't owe me your trust, I am only asking you for it. Issues like this need to be dealt with ahead of time or they just create more trouble.

I love you with all of my heart! We need to deal with this now.

I love you honey!
Kisses!
Derrick

Quote:
Hello my lovely Derrick!

How are you today?

My dear, thanks for your letter. I hope, that you today have good day.
By the way, you are right. You speak, that we should speak all each other. We should not hide problems!

My dear, I wish to ask you. This question excites me very much. I very much am afraid, that we cannot meet you.
Please, tell, you can send money till Wednesday on February, 22nd? It is very important for me the nobility...

My lovely, today I went shopping together with my mother. I have bought a small souvenir from Russia for you. But I shall not speak you, that I have bought. Let it will be a surprise for you. Probably, you want something especial for you from Russia. I am ready to bring all of you, that you want.

PLEASE, answer my question, relieve me of excitement!

Yours S

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my Love! If all goes well here, we should be able to do this by Wednesday or Thursday. I do not want to make you a promise of one particular day, because I might not be able to finish in time.

It is very sweet of you to think of me while you were with your mother. I would love a souvenir of your choosing, but to be honest, the only gift I ever need from Russia, is YOU!

I love you!
Kisses!
Derrick

Quote:
Hello, my lovely Derrick.
I hope, that you have good weekend.
My dear, today I was in travel agency. I have filled documents are necessary. I should pay my trip not later than Friday. I have agreed about a meeting with the agent on Friday in the afternoon. I hope, that you can settle all problems on Wednesday or on Thursday.

My dear, I all time think of our meeting. What shall we do with you? Where shall we walk? With whom I shall get acquainted! Please, tell to me about your plans... It is very interesting to me!

I kiss you gently on the mouth, yours S

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I love you, my honey!

Hello, my dear Derrick!

How are you today?

Excuse, that I have not written to you yesterday. I had a lot of work. Today we on work had a check and I made reports. Now I have come home already..

My dear, I think, that at you very good plans. All very much is pleasant to me, except for basketball. I think, that we shall not go on basketball! Wink

I think, that we could take a walk on your city.

At me it is a lot of work now again. I should prepare for holiday!

Yours S

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my lovely Derrick!

How are your today?

I prepare not for a holiday. I prepare for mine holidays on my work. I have holiday since March, 5th.

By the way, in Russia on February, 23rd - day of men. It is the state holiday. Women give gifts to the men. And on March, 8th - day of women. Probably, you did not know about this.

My dear, I very much love you. I nevertheless very much worry about our meeting. For me is a new period in my life. I regret only about one, that we have not met earlier you.

Now I shall go on work. To tell fairly I am late for my work already a little.

Yours S

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello, my dear Derrick!
I have not received the letter from you today. I hope, that at all of you it is good! I worry about you, please, write to me.
I hope, that you do not write to me, because at you business much on your work. I as worry about our meeting. There was not enough time. It is necessary for me to pay my trip.

Today on February, 23rd and today day of men in Russia. I congratulate you on a holiday. I think, that you will be good the defender for me...

I very much wait for your letter!

your S

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello, my dear Derrick!
To tell fairly I today very badly feel myself, I have a headache.
Probably, it for excitement. I do not know.. In Russia has become warmer, probably, the head hurts from change of temperature of air...

My sweet, I very much wait, when you will go to bank. We already cannot wait more. I very much hope for you. I very much wish to be together with you. At us Friday - evening.... I very much am afraid to lose you...

Excuse, that I have written so cold letter, to me really it is very bad today!

I shall wait for the letter from you!

Yours S

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is another of my Vlads that were hoping for cash yesterday. I don't think he's uncovered me yet, given his subject line, but I got a good laugh from it.

Quote:
Honey!

You only played with me?
I cry now...

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic