SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ParQueen Jewelry Wholesalers from China...another SCAM?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JesseShera
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning I opened my work email and this is what showed up...

Dear sir or madam,

This is Shally from Parqueen Jewelry, we are jewelry wholesaler and factory in China,

We hope to create this jewelry line business with you if you have interest.

We do all kind of jewelry including 925 Sterling Silver, costume jewelry,imitation jewelry,pearl jewelry ,

You can find our web site: www.parqueen.com

Here are some of our high end rings for you reference ,,if you have a interest, please write me email.

And if you have your own design want us to make,pls contact me freely.

Best regards,

Shally

2012-02-16

Sales

Parqueen Jewelry International Ltd

Rm. 2404, 4FL., Building 2, GuangFo Idea Land, Liwan District, Guangzhou China

Email: [email protected]

Chat: MSN: [email protected]
QQ: 1255650869
Yahoo message: [email protected]

Web: http://www.parqueen.com

Ph: +0086-20-81485163

Pictures did not copy and paste but I have captured them via Snippet software. Would appreciate hearing back to know if ANYONE has heard of them.

BTW, I am a 'newbie' and would like to pair up with a more seasoned scambaiter to work on this or other anti-scam situations. Did some anti-scamming myself back in '05 and had a heated argument going with the Nigerian Prince scammer regarding my sending him $20 as I was 'poor tired hungry college students' (had just graduated with my Masters at the time). Even got the obligatory phone call, and, had to put them on hold...needless to say, they did NOT hang on!

JShera
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can you post the email headers?

the website isnt a brand new thing according to the whois

ICANN Registrar:
GUANGDONG JINWANBANG TECHNOLOGY INVESTMENT CO. LTD.
Created:
2011-10-18
Expires:
2012-10-18
Updated:
2011-10-18

i reckon its just harmless spam

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What would worry me is the email addresses being used.

Why use free email addresses for contact when you've got your own domain. That to me screams out scammer piggybacking on a 'legitimate' site. That and the fact that they are spamming is also another red flag.

I've put the legitimate in inverted commas as with Chinese merchants there are so many scammers around you really don't know if they are legitimate or not unless you try them.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ true, its a toughy to call really. having done a very quick google on them they have facebook pages and linkdin etc etc it doesnt scream scam really, well to me anyway. just spam.

ETA

google the phone number, they are advertising everywhere. it looks legit

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
spot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like a typical Chinese Site selling cheap/fake/replica goods to me.

Treat the e-mail as spam - it's nothing that concerns us here.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
What would worry me is the email addresses being used.

Why use free email addresses for contact when you've got your own domain. That to me screams out scammer piggybacking on a 'legitimate' site.

Except that they are using the domain email. The hotmail & yahoo addresses are for instant messaging.

Quote:
Email: [email protected]

Chat: MSN: [email protected]
QQ: 1255650869
Yahoo message: [email protected]

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Embarassed I should read more slowly rather than skimming

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I've found is that sometimes secretaries - sometimes factory workers - take 'orders' for the goods that they slip out of the company during working hours - they'll fill your wholesale order at wholesale prices - but your funds will go to them instead of the company.

Quickest way to know if ^^ is the case is to ask about how payment is arranged. If it's thru the company bank account, they're just using free e-mail (also not unheard of in Chinese manufacturing - if they use gmail, they'll attach an entire catalog in jpg format) - if the funds would be shipped to anybody *but* the company - it's either a scam or an employee augmenting their pay check ...

(also, when it's a thieving employee, they'll sometimes offer you product not in the on-line catalog - usually not even remotely related - from where their spouse or family works) "We can offer you any of the jewellery, as well as this great line of smart-phone knock-offs or these lovely work gloves."

The spam e-mail smacks of desperation. Usually I run into that if I do a phone inquiry about product - the secretary all of a sudden wants to talk to me outside of regular businss hours. Very seldom do I get such spam at a non-work e-addy.

imho, etc etc - all usual caveats apply - ymmv

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic