SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kira Lovely (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a lazy "Okay Dear" mail from this one today. Might as well see where this goes.

Quote:
Kira Lovely [email protected] to me

show details 9:26 AM (7 minutes ago)

thank you Derrick
I would be happy to know more about you.

so what will you give me for valatines day

thank you

Quote:
Little Kira, you pose a very intriguing question here! What would you like? This being our first communications, it is difficult to know these things.

Derrick

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ain't no shame in his lazy game!

Quote:

show details 12:20 AM (6 hours ago)

thank you for your answer me
I would like a laptop
if you can okay

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

show details 12:34 AM (5 hours ago)

Good Morning Mr.Derrick
How Are You Doing Today
Hope You Are Doing Well by Almighty God's Grace
Hope To Here Back From You.

Have You Send My Gift For Me ?

Kira Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to kira_lovely40

show details 12:02 PM (18 hours ago)

We've exchanged a few mails and you want a laptop? I barely even know you. You punch up 2-3 sentences and you tell me nothing.

Derrick

Quote:
Kira Lovely to me

show details 12:30 AM (6 hours ago)

hello Derrick how are you doing today ?
am fine and i weant to thank you for replying mei think we can bf or gf
okay.
hope to here back from you
your's faithful

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From one extreme to the other.

Quote:
Good morning Kira. I am on the internet looking for a wife, so your proposition is interesting. It might be nice to know things about you first.

Derrick

Quote:

show details 12:10 AM (6 hours ago)

Well, as u know its pertinent to give a detailed introduction before we get started in this affair and moreover I am new to this online dating of a thing , if not for the fact that my close friend found his present fiancee from this site hence after my break-up I decided to come on here to see if I would have same luck.

As you know quite well that on here its normal to have myriads of interested men but its my choice to choose just one ,I hope when I get to know u better it will be safe to have u as my choice ,provided u will be capable of handling the kind of mild heart I have that needs tender care.

This is most important to me and to u so that we both would know how careful we would be in getting off together this time around.I was hooked up with a man named Gregory deep in love unknowing to me he was cheating on me and he had a devilish attitude amongst women.We were together for 3 years before he finally told me the verdict of not being interested anymore for no reasonable reason..

I had to meet a friend who consoled me and told me that she would show me the source of her joy which I was going to get my joy from hence I am here now in Ghana.I hope this would not re-occur again getting to meet u there.. I want a man that will give me the love I desire and the care I will cherish as I will unavoidably unleash to him in same manner.

My name is Kira,I am 31 years Old, with Measurements 36C-24-34 I am Single fair with Blond hair,Green eyes, 5' 7, 129 lbs,Long Hair and a healthy Lady.My heritage is English I don't have any kid .I'm always smiling and don't easily get irritated,I don't even remember the last time i frowned.I am not bostive,I am cool calm lady who take each and every day issue one after the other.

Among my goal are raising a family, start a new life when i am able to relocate to my man , taking good care of my family so that we can live happily ever after ,grow old with my family and be with them till end of time

I'm Caring, Faithful, Loyal, Truthful, Loving, Generous, Goals Achiever, Honest, Spiritual oriented, Future driven, Confidential, Understands the ups and downs of life, Committed to relationship, Reader, Visionary, Conservative, Passionate, Romantic, sexy and loving

I'm a good cook, I can prepare delicious meals like fried rice with Chicken, Can prepare beef burger, Can prepare pizza, Italian sea food, Can prepare red red boiled beans with fried fish and friend plantain, Can prepare Samosa and etc.

I also want to express to you what I desire in a man, and what I do not desire.. I am a serious Christan woman and I am Guided by my relationship with Jesus Christ.I say that up front because my faith is very important to me. I will touch on that more later. so I want a man Of faith who Has principles and values.We have all made mistakes in life but need to be guided by something.

I want a partner in life some one to care for someone I can respect. I want a Best friend someone I can share anything with. I need a partner not a judge or someone to tell me what to do.I had a father and he is dead and gone and i do not seek to replace him.. I do not need a man to cook and clean if that was my desire I would hire a maid.I believe That household chores should be by a couple. I can cook and do laundry sweep mop and all that...

I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows.

I am seeking Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed.
Finally,I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul.

I have my Masters Degree in Organizational Behavior,Have my Diploma in Catering ,I have my Masters Degree in Business management,I have masters in business administration.I am some one who spent most of her daily 80 percent activity reading inspirational books, Motivational books, Ficts, Journals, like writing poetry, love letters, Equipping my self pratically with some hair dressing stylish design and also helping my Grandmum in the market at the same time..

What kind of woman are you planning to meet in your life to build your career together,What are your future gaols,What is your profession? Do you live in a house or apt? What is your vision in life?

I don't play games or play with peoples e-motion.Do you mind sharing any thing about your spiritual belief.I don't mind to relocate to where i can have peace of mind,establish my hair dressing saloon business,Will like to work with you as a business partner's,Soul partners,Smile and laugh together to our satisfaction and to live a great life together my dear.

m a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh..I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener

I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,friends and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Grand Mother,Uncle,brother and I.I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship.

I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama

I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.

I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing.I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed..

I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.

I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it)I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.

I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me..

I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return

I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - ha ha.I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.

As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things

I will always have the little kid in me ,even though I am very responsible !! love to play,I am on the computer getting into it more and more!!! dancing is important to me I want so badly to get better at it.It is such a positive way of having fun and expressing yourself,and you get to show your woman to the world on the dance floor like a beautiful flower equal partnership takes to to tango ,compromise ,communication is so important.

I will always be who I am at the core my soul my being who I am and what makes me ,But. I am chuck full of potential I actually can be taught, woman need to be like a guiding light for men we sometimes have a tendency to miss the little things ,not on purpose.man and a woman should work as a team together ,I cook ,clean,dust ,and do laundry..
I am heard working woman and have much time on my work ..Life is good at this point.. I feel I'm very blessed person. . family values are very important to me. I been very blessed with loving parents and You.
I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me.I'm in good health.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures and You..
I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them and You..
I like a man who has achieved self actualization, that is not dwelling on what happened way back when but what could happen today or tomorrow and You.
Those that dwell in the past are not around me very long, I spot them from miles and run fast. I enjoy dancing, great conversation, intelligence, not necessarily from the academic side, but common sense and the ability to think through things and You..
I like a man that can carry a conversation and is not afraid to learn or to teach for that matter.
I want it all and will not settle for less, but at the same time, want that person that can stop and smell the roses and appreciate the time she has on this earth, knowing it is not forever.

I would like to someone who's as warm on the inside as they are on the outside. Someone to laugh and cry with..And share what's in your heart..
To be my friend, then become my best friend and possible become my life. Someone to watch sunsets with..walk along beaches with..Who will be there for good, bad,happy,sad,laugh,cry and even share an smile with..
My life is bright now..But with you maybe it'll be brighter..I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest and looking to meet a man that i can spend the rest of my life with.
I love to travel and would love to meet someone to shares my rest for life, fun and adventure. I am stress free and fun to be around, I love to laugh and I am also a great cook who enjoys a variety of foods.
I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well and You.
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading,etc i would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me and You..
I am an avid reader and a great conservationist. I also like to have social functions and entertain friends. I am a very private person who enjoys the comforts of home relaxing and listening to good music and You..
I like sitcoms,drama,family and friends,comedy,action & adventure,anything that's funny i like Will Smith and Ice Cube they are really cool and You..
I like country,r & b,rock n roll,jazz,classic blues,etc anything that will just sound good,I pride myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm demeanor and a great personality and You..
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work and You.

TRUST
Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.

You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.

Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some helpLove makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.

Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.

Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.

There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.

Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing.

It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.

I have also been closer of getting married twice.First i had this man that i loved and we were closer of getting married,i went and court him red handed one day when we where about to attend a party together with my friend..We were suppose to met at the party center but i finished early and said why not let me pass by so i can go together with him,I went there and there he was with a friend of mine on bed,I stood there for good 20 mints and they did not knew i was there until i made a sound..I left and did not talked to him for 2 months and he come and beg me,I did accepted his apology and give him the second chance but he miss used it the very moment that i found that he has involved him self into drugs..

The second,He was my God of love.He was the lover of my life,the one that i knew i was going to get married with,one that i knew was here to take me out of the pain that i uncounted in the first relationship but what happened,Nature loved him more than i did.I lost him also at where he works,He was my everything,he loved me and all my needs where been taking care of for me,I food,cloths,education etc,everything of mine was been taking care of him for me,I really loved him and also really did,It took me time to come out of that relationship and i am thankful to Grand mum,Uncle and my younger brother,They stood by me and make sure i was able to raise up again..After all this battle,Then come this man that i found through this same internet named Tony,His relationship was HELL,

I had a man name called Tony,I met him through the internet dating site.He then proposed to me that he is very interested in me and want to be with me, I did agreed with his proposal and we tried to get to know each other more for awhile.we then also heard each other real voice on the phone to trust and believe each other more.Within some weeks later ,Tony told me that he would like me to come to the state and be with him and if possible we can get married to each other.Tony told me that he was single and looking without no kids, I did informed my Grand mum about what Tony said,My Grand mum only advice me to take very good care of myself and now a days men cannot be trusted and maybe he is up to something.

A week later,I started to work on my papers to go to the state and be with Tony.I did meet Tony at the airport,He then took me to a restaurant nearest the airport to have some soft drinks and have fun.so after we moved from the restaurant ,we then went to a house where Tony told me that it was her apartment, I did saw a lady with kids ,Tony told me that it was her sister so i didnt bother to ask him so much questions.

I was in Tony's apartment for a week,Tony serves me good but it got to sometime Tony came to make some discussions with me.Tony told me that ,He would like me to join a group of prostitution so that we can earn much money.And that is the kind of job that he has been doing to earn money.I did not agreed with Tony at all , I am a very good christian woman and a good christian woman shouldn't have to do such thing and even the almighty God is going to judge you someday.

So i felt so worried and sad ever since Tony did came to told me about that issue.One day,a lady called me and warned me to stay away from Tony. Not knowing the lady that i did saw with kids was Tonys wife and he lied to me that it was her sister,that also make me confused and thinking always.so i tried to inform Tony about it,He was not willing to tell me the truth about what was going on.

So the lady kept on giving me warning to stay away from Tony and if not she is going hurt me ,so i did plead with her to tell me much about what she is saying,so we did sat down and she told me that ,she is already married with Tony with 4 wonderful children.And she even showed me their engagement ring's ,she is also showed me some pictures of their wedding day,she even advice me that ,she is a woman and it will pain her so much if i do get cheated and hurt by Tony.so i should try my best to find another man to be with and Tony is just going to use me and dump me somewhere else.

So i did went to my room cried so hardly,I prayed to the almighty God for guiding and protecting from getting hurt by that woman.so when Tony arrived,I tried to ask him to tell me the truth about what was going on the house,But it seems like he is not willing to tell me the truth.So even the woman help me with some amount to get my trip back to Ghana,I did thank her so much for telling me the truth. So when i arrived here in Ghana,I did told a friend of mine about how i got hurt by Tony,she even told me that now a days men cannot be trust with our heart.They normally just uses us and dump us too when they do get whatever they like from the woman.so she even did introduce me to this dating site to take another chance to see whether i could find a right good man to be with me.

So when i registered this dating site,I just don't know much about it and you are the first person i have ever met on there.And i know that the almighty God has answered to my prayers .So since then i never give up my Heart to me.Am very carefully on here.But i know not men are all like that..I know you are not like that and i will like you to know that i am welling to trust you like never before and give you all my heart and trust but then i need a prove from you that you will not hurt me as you Tony Did.

BIBLE.
I value Gods presence in my life. Life is too short for games and drama, a fun loving Christian woman who takes each day as a gift from God. I'm a kind, thoughtful, sincere, respectful person with moral virtues and Christian values. I'm a happy person.I enjoy many things, one is singing, of which I do regularly; lead member of a Praise Team and Gospel Choir. Long walks admiring nature brings me much joy, God is awesome.

I love to be romanced by soft music, candlelight; poetry (I write a little myself), holding hands and appreciating what a good man brings into my life would be divine. I enjoy playing cards, board games, attending the theater or just kicking back relaxing at home watching my favorite movies, dining out, or at home cooking your favorite meal (this siesta can burn). Family is important to me I'm one of life's nurturers. I'm also loyal, compassionate, dependable, dedicated, analytical, and light heated. That about sums it up. If you're out there and can appreciate having a real loving woman in your life and can reciprocate my affections.

I am looking for a kind, God fearing, mature and successful man. A man that is not afraid to be the head and not the tail. A man that knows that God is the Author and finisher and walks by FAITH. He must also love the Lord as I do and enter the doors(of the church) with Thanksgiving in his heart on Sunday morning. I am looking for a long term relationship and someone I can grow old with. Life is too short and God made man for woman and woman for man it was not meant for us to walk this earth, alone.

My partner should love God more then he loves me!!! I believe in God First, Family Second, Job Third and the rest falls into place.. I believe the promises made in the bible and how a woman should love her husband and I am willing to do that but only with the right person. He must stand firm and close to the Lord or I am not interested. Praying is important to me so I would love him to be able to pray with me and understand that since God is first and foremost, my day starts with prayer. It ends that way as well. For him, I will respect him, love him, honor him and never will he have to fear that I would ever bring shame to our home and I would expect the same from him.

There is a time and a season for everything. I look for someone that I can communicate with and he with me without judging me for who I am not an except me for who I am. A man of patience and understanding. A man who loves the Lord and knows his place as a man. A man who is there to help pick of the pieces when I fall sometimes. If there is drama coming with you leave it outside the door. Someone who have a sense of humor about life instead of always being serious about everything.

Am also looking for A man who knows how to take charge and at others times be able to take constructive criticism without being offensive. A man who is confident in himself.A man who can be relied upon and trustworthy and not full of games. A man of humility and patience.Looking for someone with accountability of himself who doesn't make excuses.

thank you very much

Quote:
Thank you very much for your descriptive letter. You seem like a very well rounded lady. I have to be honest with you though, I don't think you will like that I am not a religious man. I've read the bible and there are many great things there that we should all try to follow through life.

Other than that we seem to have a lot in common, and I would type it all out here, but I don't think you will want to choose me since I am not a believer.

Derrick

Cellphone - web store
magnus_101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a marathon reply from the lad.....all scripted of course. Honestly NV i don't know how you manage to keep all these baits on the go. I joined 4ppl two weeks ago and have been hit with an avalanche of scams....the gold scam,shitloads of inheritance scams,the millions in Iraq,the ship seized by Al Quaida.....the only one i haven't had yet is the "hitlad" scam but i'm sure that ones coming. 4ppl is really a scammers convention,you would be doing well to actually find genuine people there looking for a partner.

Would love to do a team bait with you sometime. Keep up the outstanding work. Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks Magnus! These are pretty easy to keep up with once you get used to it. I tend to go after my Vlads first, then go after the lads.

You're more than welcome to jump on any of these that I post. They do need to be kept busy. I have discussed with another member a possible massbait call. The more we can get after that one, the better.

EDIT: Let me know if you would like to team up on a lad or Vlad. We can coordinate before we start on him.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no clue what this means. Someone got poetic on me.

Quote:

show details 5:24 AM (4 hours ago)

Love means making the other happy, even from a distance.Don't measure the distance; measure my love.

Cellphone - web store
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kira Lovely to me

show details 12:30 AM (6 hours ago)

hello Derrick how are you doing today ?
am fine and i weant to thank you for replying mei think we can bf or gf
okay.
hope to here back from you
your's faithful

......do I smell a tranny? Shocked
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Possibly that or just confusion about his gender. He finally signs off with a full name today.

Quote:
Hello Dear,
how are you doing today?Hope you are doing good.Well as a matter of fact
i would like to know more about you as well,and my dear dont worry about you are not a religious man,as well as you read bible..thats enough ok....
I would like to stop here and hope to hear your reply soon...Thank you.
Kira James

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

show details 1:02 AM (6 hours ago)

okay
what your name and age and where are you from and what work do you do for a living ?
are you married ?how many kids you have?that all i want to know now okay

thank you soo much

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After more than a week of ignoring each other after I sent my typical reply.

Quote:
Hello Derrick.how are u doing?i hope you are doing great.well i head you and i admire even not seeing you.Well am Kira James 33,single with no kids and i stay with my mun and my junior brother who is schooling, am new to this online dating,A man betrayed me and a friend of mine adviced me to come on a dating site,coz she found her soulmate here and i think i found mine,Well i'm interested in meeting a faithful,caring,loving and honest man to spend the rest of my life with,and would'nt mind to relocate to my patner coz am talking to u now my friend has relocated to her partner and dear you can as well ask me on anything that u think is neccesary to ask ok.Hope to hear from you soon.Thank You..Kira James.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He baited himself, now he is back stepping! This was sent a week ago.

Quote:
Kira, I am very happy to see your mail. I thought I had upset you somehow. It is good to see that your friend has found a great person to be with. I know this doesn't work for everyone, but I hope it works for you and I.

If I am out of line here please tell me because i am very new to this. I would like to know how you feel about sex? Do you enjoy oral, anal and vaginal? Do you like sex toys? If so, what type? Do you like a little bit more kinky things?

Derrick

This came in 10 minutes ago

Quote:
hahahaha
Derrick i want to know from you are you looking for a partner in life?
Am now looking for someone to marry and if you are the person then am waiting for you
tell me yes or no.you will or you won't ?

Cellphone - web store
Patricia
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You sir are my new hero! I had joined match.com about a month ago and almost immediately met my "dream man". There were so many things that did not add up but after 2 weeks of chatting and on his business trip to Malaysia suddenly his cc did not work and he asked for money. I of course did not send any. A friend of mine showed me this site and it gives me so many ideas for all the other scammers that contact me from that crappy dating site on a daily basis. I look forward to reading more of your adventures.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thank you Patricia and welcome to the forum! If you want a great read look for work by Phil or internatioalchrysis. They are great at this stuff!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back!

Quote:
Honey what are you laughing about there? You said I could ask you anything and now you don't answer me. I have told you before that I am looking for a wife, but I won't settle for someone that can't even talk to me.

Eight days between these mails.

Quote:
Am sorry dear
have been sick for about 3 weeks.that why have not been reply the message.I hope everything is fine and i hope you are not angry with me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent a PM at 4ppl yesterday asking why I stopped talking to him. I told him it did not seem that he liked me anymore.

Quote:
Sweetheart, I thought you were mad at me. What happened to you? You laughed at my questions then deserted me.

Quote:
Thank you very much Derrick
i hope i will meet you in future and have a wedding with you
but i want you to add me on instant messenger

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic