SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2 ASEM questions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Folks,

Just tried my first ASEM just for a bit of variety. Smile

Sent out six, only on bite so far. Sad

1. Is this about a normal success rate - 1 in six?

My ASEM is about my travelling to Nigeria with $50,000 in my pocket to collect a gold box. I sent this to a number of lads in Abuja, hoping to get them to travel to Lagos. I tell then I'm arriving at 0605 in the morning, expecting of course to be met at the airport. Cool

But the biter seems to be in India and he wants me to travel there instead of Nigeria. Shocked

How should I proceed? It would be VERY difficult (but great fun) to get him to travel from India to Nigeria.

2. Any ideas?

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i doubt youd get a safari from india to nigeria, but india is a BIG country, you could still get him to travel hundreds of miles if you accidentally get the wrong plane to india .......

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Assuming the interested lad will buy into your plan, you could always compromise and travel somewhere in India which is inconvenient. Perhaps some town/city with an airport. Make up a story about how you do happen to have business/family/etc in that location, so you will be unable to fly elsewhere to meet the lad. He'll have to come to you.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can get him to safari to say, the furthest extremity of South India (State of Kerala - cities = Cochi or Trivandrum), that could be a result.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, depending on what your original ASEM was... and where you want to go with the bait. You could just start by delaying & confusion. India? How'd you get to India? I thought you told me you were in Nigeria? What is going on here? Make him figure out the back story to fix the 'discrepancy."

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:
Well, depending on what your original ASEM was... and where you want to go with the bait. You could just start by delaying & confusion. India? How'd you get to India? I thought you told me you were in Nigeria? What is going on here? Make him figure out the back story to fix the 'discrepancy."

That's exactly what I'm doing.

BTW, what's the hit rate on ASEMs? 1in 10? 1 in 20??

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had success with an ASEM which went like this (assuming the mugu is using the name Bentley)

"Bentley! It is good to hear from you again. When your e-mail account went silent, I thought I had lost touch with you for good. Did you get the first payment that I sent you? I am scraping together the money for the second payment, but it takes time to get so much money together. Did you get the fund release forms I sent you?"

Obviously, whatever the name of the mugu is will be substituted for "Bentley". The mugu will assume he has stumbled into some other mugu's scam and (hopefully) will try to pick up where the other mugu left off.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEM success rate depends mostly on how fresh your list of lad addresses is but also how well you dangle the money carrot in front of their eyes.

A sample size of 6-10 is a little on the insignificant size .... see how you get on with a few thousand. Getting a lad to safari great distances is harder than finding that proverbial needle in a haystack so you need to reach a bigger lad audience.

Lads spam their crap out to tens of thousands of people and are happy to get one reply, their success rate is below 0.1%. Sadly they're happy with that ... because it pays!

To us it's a hobby, to them it's their means of living!
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last year when we selected lads for an ASEM, my co-baiter and I sent out about 300 ASEMs. We got about 5 responses only of which 3 were possibilities of being the lad we wanted. Upon further investigation, they were pimping for friends who could possibly be stuntmen for our movie. We believed the "friends" were possibly ITPs so dropped them. Along the way, a beggar appeared who was also dropped - although he persisted in writing and pleading for money and a job.

Timing may have been a problem. I had the ASEM letter reviewed by an a very experienced baiter and the addys were carefully selected from letters we had received (but not baited) from lads.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic