SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting might be over before it's started - Newbie here!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheProbie wrote:
I have a suggestion for you:

Make a fake WU receipt using this site:
http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/

Remember to make a restricted payout location, and then when the lad tells you that he can't see the MTCN, calmly tell him that he can't, becasue he's too far away from the WU office. Since you are trying to get him to travel, you might as well play him that way.

hoodoogirl wrote:
next victim wrote:
Give him time to figure out how he wants to approach this. A few of my lads are rather dormant today. I think they have VD!

lol - Are there many girls on this site, or am I the only female with a twisted mind?

There are a few others

Thanks - Will try that receipt thing now - great site that!!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he might be travelling by minibus/taxi. they are very popular. persons and companies, who own small busses or cars offer seats to travel with them. some sort of carsharing business.

If he had a car, he would probably not travel for such a low ammount. the scammer, probie and I safaried (460km, lagos to accra) needed ~12 hours for this distance, but with 3 international borders) to get 500.000$ for him, and he knew of another 500000$, my character had with him.

okay, I just read your initial posting again, you told him, that it works only with a certain wu-office? and he believed that?

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hoodoogirl wrote:
Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
one moment... now you really need a mentor.

getting a scammer to travel is called a safari at eater, and begins with 200 miles distance per direction. normally, they are hard to achieve.

from zero to safari is incredibly impressive

Robert he also wants some 10 digit WU number!!

Tell him he doesn't need the MTCN for a pickup, and besides, the MTCN is really for your use, to confirm collection.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he might be travelling by minibus/taxi. they are very popular. persons and companies, who own small busses or cars offer seats to travel with them. some sort of carsharing business.

If he had a car, he would probably not travel for such a low ammount. the scammer, probie and I safaried (460km, lagos to accra) needed ~12 hours for this distance, but with 3 international borders) to get 500.000$ for him, and he knew of another 500000$, my character had with him.

okay, I just read your initial posting again, you told him, that it works only with a certain wu-office? and he believed that?

Seems to have. You see I have never used WUnion before so had no idea how it worked... I wondered whether that would work, but he never said anything to really indicate that I might be bulls*******
Ok, I have just generated a wU receipt. I am printing it out then scanning it into my laptop to send to him. Those receipts are brilliant!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you don't need to print and scan, just take the paper-preset in the generator and it just looks like 3 weeks old paper.

and put something (sticker, receipt) onto the mtcn. makes them nervous. Twisted Evil

and tell me, where to send gomers mail to... Smile

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True about the minibus thing. I have travelled to Africa before (Uganda and Rwanda) and minibus was the way to go then.
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah he is lying - he just emailed and said:

"I am with my driver and we are entering Yaounde in a few minutes.i am in the car.So please send the payment information as soon as you can okay.I am here because of you so please keep to your promise.I am a very busy man and will not love to waste time okay.Flying to Cameroon will be needless because it will be very expensive.Get back with the payment information so that we can proceed.

Thanks"

Yeah, sure he is - He got to Yaounde in 1 hour!! No, he has gone nowhere! Oh well, it was worth a try!!
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you don't need to print and scan, just take the paper-preset in the generator and it just looks like 3 weeks old paper.

and put something (sticker, receipt) onto the mtcn. makes them nervous. Twisted Evil

Hi - Just sent you a PM
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These Gboiz are just horrible! Laughing

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent you all the details!
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Te guy has just emailed me to say:
"Can you get back to me with the 10 digit MTCN asap.It is not visible on the receipt.I am here because of you and it is late.Please be prompt"
What is so funny is that he never once gave me proof that he had anything to sell. He just expected the money as a right.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think, he is not the brightest candle.. Twisted Evil even amongst scammers.

and yes, my lad (see it's raining hitlads in the help and tips board) is expecting the same... money Smile

hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think, he is not the brightest candle.. Twisted Evil even amongst scammers.

and yes, my lad (see it's raining hitlads in the help and tips board) is expecting the same... money Smile

I have a lot to learn and a lot of the euphemisms I am yet to understand, but do you end up getting money from the scammers?????? I didn't think they had two pennies to rub together!!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

getting money from scammers...

possible, that is called cashbait. and strictly against eater-rules, as it would put the baiter on the same level as the scammer (in every negative aspect).

you can send them across africa (hecturd is a wonderful example, he was in egypt whilst the revolution... in a prison, where he experienced a gay relationship to another prisoner), or get arts from them, or get them tattooed, or all together...

hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

getting money from scammers...

possible, that is called cashbait. and strictly against eater-rules, as it would put the baiter on the same level as the scammer (in every negative aspect).

you can send them across africa (hecturd is a wonderful example, he was in egypt whilst the revolution... in a prison, where he experienced a gay relationship to another prisoner), or get arts from them, or get them tattooed, or all together...

No I do not want to get money from a scammer, I just wondered what the details were that you wanted as you mentioned making the scammer pay? Oh, I thought you meant literally! lol
Though it might be good to make them pay then donate to a charity in their country!!

Last edited by hoodoogirl on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hoodoogirl wrote:

I have a lot to learn and a lot of the euphemisms I am yet to understand, but do you end up getting money from the scammers?????? I didn't think they had two pennies to rub together!!

No, we don't end up getting money from the scammers. That used to be the ultimate achievement, and you can still read some of Shiver's baits where it was accomplished, but eventually the community here came to the collective decision that it is not in 419Eater's best interest to promote that as it is legally an ethically a 'gray area' at best and could open both the baiter and the site to all sorts of legal problems.

And the lads aren't poor, at least not if they are successful lads. That's our goal as a baiter - to keep them from having time to be successful with real victims, and to get them to spend their "hard earned" (not) money (on phone credits, internet cafe time, travel, stupid monuments they build, etc.).

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:
hoodoogirl wrote:

No, we don't end up getting money from the scammers. That used to be the ultimate achievement, and you can still read some of Shiver's baits where it was accomplished, but eventually the community here came to the collective decision that it is not in 419Eater's best interest to promote that as it is legally an ethically a 'gray area' at best and could open both the baiter and the site to all sorts of legal problems.

And the lads aren't poor, at least not if they are successful lads. That's our goal as a baiter - to keep them from having time to be successful with real victims, and to get them to spend their "hard earned" (not) money (on phone credits, internet cafe time, travel,
stupid monuments they build, etc.).

My impression is that they have more than one egg in their baskets and even if they think they are going to get £1000 from you, they still keep several going simultaneously, so i wonder if it does really stop them.
The guy I am trying to bait emailed me (after we were trying to sort out his WU payment) a brand new email as if I was a new customer he had never heard of. He is spending so much time sending off standard emails that he no longer knew who he was emailing...
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

now, the ultimate achievement is... getting a scammer into prison. that's still a very hard thing to accomplish.

I now read the whole mails of him. sadly, he is playing...

his IP is 41.92.157.61, and it did not change. Sad

hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

now, the ultimate achievement is... getting a scammer into prison. that's still a very hard thing to accomplish.

Yeah, I know he never left his location because he told me he had arrived and it takes more than 1 hour to reach where he was supposed to have been.
Any suggestions as to what to do now he has asked for the WU number again? I did not answer him
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does Cameroon as a country do anything about it's scammers? I doubt it...
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at least the other west african countries (especially nigeria and ghana) have bigger issues than scammers

EDIT: Mr. Gomer just performed a dollarchop on him. for lying Twisted Evil

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like your enthusiasm, and I know it is difficult to slow down once you start, but you should really slow him down and give yourself time to formulate your plan.

The chop will buy you some time and maybe some panic, but there is still a lot you could do here!

If you did not get a mail from Mr. G himself to show how this happened, you could lie to him and add a number at the end of his email and say you sent the number there.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm, okay, that's too late now. mr G sent the mail to the lad.

he never travelled. the IP stayed the same all the time (the last mail was from a different but similar IP, located in the same city)

I think, he wants a new payment tomorrow, and will be angry because of the chop.

hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he never travelled. the IP stayed the same all the time (the last mail was from a different but similar IP, located in the same city)

I think, he wants a new payment tomorrow, and will be angry because of the chop.

Remarkable that he wants payment and he has shown no indication of being able to provide anything... This guy has about five different emails addresses selling pills which I suspect he closes once he gets his money.
I asked him for proof and he ignored that request and just kept going on about the money..
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still lost as to who Mr G is and what he does when it comes to baiting?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic