SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting might be over before it's started - Newbie here!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All
I wish i had the time to read through the forums properly and I will do this evening after i have tried to work out what to do with my present bait.

I was perusing some forums and came across a post which I knew straight away to be a scam. I was a bit upset about it because I feel that they are preying on people so I decided to answer it. A man was selling herbal diet pllls. I emailed him to say I wanted some.
He emailed me back with a long email about being a Christian and wanting to help me all he could, etc, etc. I went along with it and said I wanted to order 400 pills and where should I send the £500 to.
He emailed me back about 30 mins ago with a name and an address in Cameroon.
I looked online and tried to find a location far from where he was based and said that my local Western Union office could only send money to a certain town which was about 170miles from where he was. I offered to pay him £100 extra for his petrol to get there, gave him the address and told him to leave within the hour so he could collect the money and then post these pills out to me to arrive tomorrow morning.
He has just emailed me back to say that I can post the money to ANY Western union office (which I guess means he wants it where he is based) and he wants me to scan over the Western Union receipt.
I emailed him back to say I have no scanner, that it is nearly 7pm in the UK and the only place that I know of with a scanner is the library which is not open until tomorrow.
I really want him to drive to this location to pick up his non existent money. I just want to try and keep this scam going but it feels like it is over before I have even started! He has just emailed me back to say he has checked the office and he is waiting for the payment. I gather he is going to keep ringing the office to see if payment has been made yet and I see no way round that.
Maybe I should say that I am going to fly out to Cameroon instead?
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

first thing: are there any real life data involved (name, address...), if yes, drop him. take a new account (gmail, as it does not send the ip in the mail-header) and start again.

you must not risk anything.

then, western union: of couse, he wants western union. scammer can pick up the money everywhere in the world. but you don't have a WU-office nearby. you want to send the money via bank transfer (and, after reading the stickies, you know, where to find alan Twisted Evil our bank account killer).

if you like baiting, grab a nice mentor (100% risk free), who will happily teach you everthing related to baiting Smile

and most important: welcome to eater

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
first thing: are there any real life data involved (name, address...), if yes, drop him. take a new account (gmail, as it does not send the ip in the mail-header) and start again.

you must not risk anything.

then, western union: of couse, he wants western union. scammer can pick up the money everywhere in the world. but you don't have a WU-office nearby. you want to send the money via bank transfer (and, after reading the stickies, you know, where to find alan Twisted Evil our bank account killer).

if you like baiting, grab a nice mentor (100% risk free), who will happily teach you everthing related to baiting Smile

and most important: welcome to eater

thanks so much for the welcome and the tips
Ok - I am using GMail and a false name and location. Gmail does nto disclose headers does it?
I just got an email back from him to say that he is on his way to Yaounda or whatever it is called. He is leaving now to go to that destination 170 miles away. I said to him
"My car is off the road. I am waiting for my brother to collect me to take me to the WU office but it is not near to where I live. Be patient and by
the time you get there, your money will be waiting for you".

P.S I love baiting - so far.... total fun and laughs!
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok - further update. he is on his way to that town to collect his cash so he says. I have asked for photos of these diet pills as proof.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

one moment... now you really need a mentor.

getting a scammer to travel is called a safari at eater, and begins with 200 miles distance per direction. normally, they are hard to achieve.

from zero to safari is incredibly impressive

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

getting a scammer to travel is called a safari at eater, and begins with 200 miles distance per direction. normally, they are hard to achieve.

Really? I was just so peed off with him
This is what his recent messages say:
"did you get the previous emails?.Just make the payment and get back with the payment information.I will be able to collect in the next one hour and send your meds.I am already heading to Yaounde now.So please be on time so that i get the money asap and send the package."

and 19 mins ago
"I am on my way.please get back to me asap"

Ok now.. I am being honest I feel out of my depth - does anyone want to take over from here? i can give you the email address and password I am using?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Welcome to the board hg! Gmail does not give up your IP so you are safe with that. Is your lad using an address that you can locate him properly with? Cameroon is not a location I've seen much of, though that means nothing, but you should establish his base before he moves, if in fact he does move.

I'm not a safari baiter at this point unless things look right and I have yet to succeed. Not a big deal. I wish you luck in this adventure, and I really hope you get it, but don't get discouraged if you don't.

If you feel he is slipping away, go after him with another character in a different way. The main thing is about wasting his time and cafe dollars!

Most of all have fun and if you don't have a mentor yet, they are worth their weight in gold!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert he also wants some 10 digit WU number!!
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
^Welcome to the board hg! Gmail does not give up your IP so you are safe with that. Is your lad using an address that you can locate him properly with? Cameroon is not a location I've seen much of, though that means nothing, but you should establish his base before he moves, if in fact he does move.

I'm not a safari baiter at this point unless things look right and I have yet to succeed. Not a big deal. I wish you luck in this adventure, and I really hope you get it, but don't get discouraged if you don't.

If you feel he is slipping away, go after him with another character in a different way. The main thing is about wasting his time and cafe dollars!

Most of all have fun and if you don't have a mentor yet, they are worth their weight in gold!

Thank you.. I did not know what a safari baiter was beforehand. I just felt like making him go a long distance to get his money. Maybe he is still at his home and has lied about leaving? His name is Clive Babila and he is based in Garoua, Cameroon. I am hoping to send him to YAOUNDE FINANCE - 2213730 Yaounde which is 170 miles away. He said he had left - but we'll see!!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, the mtcn. money transfer control number. it is online checkable (valid or not) and the most important part of a wu-transfer.

maybe his is not on the road, but found an other scammer in the city, you claim to be.

hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear - just checked again and YAOUNDE is 251 miles away (not 170 or 180) from where he is... he surely cannot be driving there!!
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, the mtcn. money transfer control number. it is online checkable (valid or not) and the most important part of a wu-transfer.

maybe his is not on the road, but found an other scammer in the city, you claim to be.

He has not responded back to me.. I have just put in any old ten digit number into the WU website and it says "We do not have an order with the provided information. Please verify your information and provide the correct information in the form below". So it seems I do need a proper number.

Last edited by hoodoogirl on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps, if it fits your work so far, your local WU has been shut down by a fire, you got hit by a car, he needs to fill out security forms, etc. There are many delays you can use. Some of these can buy you a few days of pause to consider things.

Lads LIE! They would never move from that chair with a WU transfer. They can check those online! Make him work for your fake dollars!

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog

Last edited by next victim on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About safaris, look at my own and Robert's sigs and join dates. I don't know when Robert started baiting, but I didn't start baiting before I joined Eater. We didn't safari mr. Teatime until last week, and that took a little bit of team effort. I'm not trying to discourage you - you should go for it, but don't get your hopes too high.

170 miles is not a safari. It takes 200 miles and/or crossing an international border. You also need proof.

Other than that, welcome to Eater Smile Have fun.

EDIT: A WU MTCN is 10 digits. Just write 10 random ones.

EDIT2: Removed everything about baiting safe - looks like you are, I read your posts again. And just keep going, as long as you're wasting his time, you're doing it right.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished

Last edited by TheProbie on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
Perhaps, if it fits your work so far, your local WU has been shut down by a fire, you got hit by a car, he needs to fill out security forms, etc. There are many delays you can use. Some of these can buy you a few days of pause to consider things.

Lads LIE! They would never move from that chair with a WU transfer. They can check those online! Make him work for your fake dollars!

Laugh!!!!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

simple 10 numbers, no letters.

251 miles is better Twisted Evil

Idea... you send him this 10 numbers, the question and the answer (and to me via pm).

I send him from my dollarchop-address (mr gomer) a mail, that I have the money.

but before that, he needs another reason, why he should come to you. tell him, you have money with you.

you told, your car is broken? lets find a good samarian, who brings you away from this unsafe road at night in cameroon.

hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheProbie wrote:
Can that account be tracked back to you as a person in any way?

If the answer to the second question is "yes", drop his ass.

As for safaris, look at my own and Robert's sigs and join dates. I don't know when Robert started baiting, but I didn't start baiting before I joined Eater. We didn't safari mr. Teatime until last week, and that took a little bit of team effort. I'm not trying to discourage you - you should go for it, but don't get your hopes too high.

170 miles is not a safari. It takes 200 miles and/or crossing an international border. You also need proof.

Other than that, welcome to Eater Smile Have fun.

EDIT: A WU MTCN is 10 digits. Just write 10 random ones.

EDIT2: Removed everything about baiting safe - looks like you are, I read your posts again. And just keep going, as long as you're wasting his time, you're doing it right.

No he has a fake email address for me made up with a fake name, date of birth, etc. the only thing true about the email account is my gender. He asked for my address and I gave him one which did not exist in London. The road exists but the number of the house does not.

If he emails me back and says the money is not there, I am going to say to him that we got to the WU office and it was closed and I am so sorry for his trouble, but I have decided to simply fly out to Cameroon as I will need more than 200 pills.
Having said that, he may already have realised it is a bait hence his lack of response!
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have patience. The general rule is one mail per day, unless you're in a big bait or close to getting the huge deal home (then again, you might). The lad has other clients too.

Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

simple 10 numbers, no letters.

251 miles is better Twisted Evil

Idea... you send him this 10 numbers, the question and the answer (and to me via pm).

I send him from my dollarchop-address (mr gomer) a mail, that I have the money.

but before that, he needs another reason, why he should come to you. tell him, you have money with you.

you told, your car is broken? lets find a good samarian, who brings you away from this unsafe road at night in cameroon.

Ok, he has just sent me another email 4 mins ago saying:
"i am on the way .So get back to me when you have made the payment.so there is nothing i can do now.Make the payment via western union.That is better .You can make the payment online"
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give him time to figure out how he wants to approach this. A few of my lads are rather dormant today. I think they have VD!

Quote:
So get back to me when you have made the payment.so there is nothing i can do now.
He's still in that cafe sniffing farts! He hasn't moved an inch!

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
Give him time to figure out how he wants to approach this. A few of my lads are rather dormant today. I think they have VD!

lol - Are there many girls on this site, or am I the only female with a twisted mind?
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that does not mean anything.

1. private computers are expensive, even more if it's a laptop

2. although most internetconnections are done via umts/gsm, they usually are not online while travelling.

did you give him a telephone number? if not, he can't reach you on the road. as I would never stay in africa outside at night, you should get a nice hotel somewhere (not made up) and give him the address.

then register at flextel for a british redirect number or at k7 for a unified messaging account (both very expensive to call from west africa) and give the number to the scammer.

and wait for his call, best if he calls from the hotel. Twisted Evil

TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a suggestion for you:

Make a fake WU receipt using this site:
http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/

Remember to make a restricted payout location, and then when the lad tells you that he can't see the MTCN, calmly tell him that he can't, becasue he's too far away from the WU office. Since you are trying to get him to travel, you might as well play him that way.

hoodoogirl wrote:
next victim wrote:

lol - Are there many girls on this site, or am I the only female with a twisted mind?

There are a few others

Closed lad accounts x2

Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by TheProbie on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that does not mean anything.

1. private computers are expensive, even more if it's a laptop

2. although most internetconnections are done via umts/gsm, they usually are not online while travelling.

did you give him a telephone number? if not, he can't reach you on the road. as I would never stay in africa outside at night, you should get a nice hotel somewhere (not made up) and give him the address.

then register at flextel for a british redirect number or at k7 for a unified messaging account (both very expensive to call from west africa) and give the number to the scammer.

and wait for his call, best if he calls from the hotel. Twisted Evil

No I did not give him a phone number. I wondered about him driving and sending me email messages - improbable! Unless he is sending them via a phone?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are many LOVELY ladies here! I'm not about to lie about how twisted they may be, although I am somewhat curious. They are all being wooed in the VD thread!

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic