SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please translate

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
2ND Amendment
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's telling me he's happy wasting my time. I dunno?
mumu u agaun belike say una no get work fior internetr than to day find person way bobm una fm way u go day wile awai time with i no get shuch time mugu

I snappy retort would be nice if I could figure out what the asshole was saying.
Suggestions?

be ready to kiss your grave i told you expect it
If this transaction fails i do not think i can live with it. I will kill myself and i hope this wll make you happy. VERY MUCH SO THANK YOU

This is Clear it seems what only know how to write is OK. That is not funy everytime you keep saying Ok, WHAT IS OK? Is OK what i ask you

Go away. You are not serious.You don't trust western union me my self don't trust you. To hell.

motor kill you and your family. You this big head. Thief like you. You and your family are goat, Idiot. Greatest fools, witch. Play with me i will send assassins against your family. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeeeech, that's some thick old Pidgin. Well, here goes -
Quote:
mumu u agaun belike say una no get work fior internetr than to day find person way bobm una fm way u go day wile awai time with i no get shuch time mugu

My best guess is:

Quote:
Fool, it's like you haven't got any jobs going except to find someone to waste time with, I've got no time for this, you idiot.

If this is consistent with the context of your chat with him it's probably accurate ... if it doesn't fit let me know.

2ND Amendment
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner
Thanks, he sounds a little frustrated.

be ready to kiss your grave i told you expect it
If this transaction fails i do not think i can live with it. I will kill myself and i hope this wll make you happy. VERY MUCH SO THANK YOU

This is Clear it seems what only know how to write is OK. That is not funy everytime you keep saying Ok, WHAT IS OK? Is OK what i ask you

Go away. You are not serious.You don't trust western union me my self don't trust you. To hell.

motor kill you and your family. You this big head. Thief like you. You and your family are goat, Idiot. Greatest fools, witch. Play with me i will send assassins against your family. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...I dont have time to teach you how to find work online...

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobm fm = Bomb format?

It's barely inteligible, I think going off script is hard work for this guy.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's telling me he's happy wasting my time. I dunno?
He's unhappy you're wasting his time. I think NG's translation is spot on.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adopt a new persona with a new e-mail address, then waste some more of his time!

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^+1!

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic