SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

safari vs ethics question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a possible Ghana to Togo safari in the making. Of course my lad needs a picture of my character so he can recognize me at the airport.

How do I make him happy while not sending him anything he can use in a future scam ?

Thanks in advance !

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a picture of mckay and keller (stargate atlantis) to laddy.

he could get those pictures everywhere. while we are only using pictures of more or less known celebrities, lads could use everything, completely without your help.
with celebrities, if he recycels the pictures, at least a real victime could possibly smell it.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

would this be ok ? http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:J-E-id_coul-car%C3%A9.jpg

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know, who it is, but at least, he has his own wikipedia page.

at least, it would be virtually impossible, that a bunch of lads appear at his house to... be friendly to him.

if you need an old man, take him Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to still send them a file that they can't open. It gives endless slapping opportunities!

When the day gets closer, why not tell him that you'll be the one in the grey suit? - More frustration. Evil or Very Mad

You can tell him that you'll be in a tartan netball skirt, it doesn't matter anyway because you'll never arrive! Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you tell him you will be wearing the same shirt and tie in that picture?

PS: Next time please warn us to put on our dark glasses before we open a photo with threads like that. Confused

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to use the photo of a semi famous person. Just not too famous, one a baiter sent a photo of José Mourinho and the lad recognized him.

When embarking on a safari lads like to feel secure. I try to do this to assure them.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to use pictures of politicians rather than celebrities or actors. When he was leader of the opposition I used to use David Cameron's picture as one advantage is that there are several you can send of the same person if the lad asks for it; my favourite was one of him cuddling a puppy Wink

I stopped using him when he became Prime Minister as there's a good chance the lad would then recognise him from the news so I use the new opposition leader Ed Milliband.

I once sent a picture of Labour MP Tessa Jowell and got the "old fork grand-ma" line for my siggy Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually use well-known celebrities that a real victim would probably spot. That way, if he does recycle them, it increases the chance that the victim will twig that something's up. If he does recycle them, and the victim still falls for it, it's still not a problem- the lad could have pulled an equally convincing picture off google images anyway.

No technique will be 100% effective, but anything that increases the chance of a victim figuring it out is good.

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you can see from the suggestions above, there are plenty of directions you can take, and sending a photo here and there is not a problem if you choose right.

A few points to consider:
-lads do watch television and movies, so when using actors/actresses, don't choose the extremely obvious
-if your character is female: photos of attractive women under 30 are the most likely to be reused by a lad.
-stay away from scenes/poses that could feed into a lad's scams. For example, don't send hospital scene pics.
-limit yourself to public figures - meaning, don't use some random person's facebook photos.

Personally, I like to find scam weight loss websites (you know, those miracle products that cause people to magically shed the pounds without diet or exercise), and use photos from the bogus testimonials. They have the advantage of being highly unattractive, and the person in the photos is usually paid--making him/her both a public figure, and a not-so-innocent party.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's great! The people posing for the pics are in on the scam, so are fair game, IMO.

A good example is this scam picture used by the disgusting and fraudulent product "Banital". It would be a good pic to use.

http://pijoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/banital.jpg

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The people posing for the pics are in on the scam, so are fair game, IMO.

I would disagree with that - they are just models, hired for a job.

Another approach is to have your lad dress as you direct - nothing goofy, like dressing up as a clown, but something that you, as the mark, would recognize and be able to identify out of a crowd.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
I tend to use the photo of a semi famous person. Just not too famous, one a baiter sent a photo of José Mourinho and the lad recognized him.

Because lads do know their football. Wink Their general knowledge is quite lacking, but they will perform every bit as good as you and I in a football quiz.
I've used photos of Madonna, Lady Gaga, and even Putin. No reaction. But when a co-baiter used Mourinho, it made the lad react.
Yes, lads go to the movies - but they watch Nigerian or Indian movies, primarily, not Western. Nigeria is the Bollywood of Africa. Wink
Just stay clear of sport celebrities, and you'll be just fine. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As well as football stars, many lads in Ghana, Nigeria and Sierra Leone (British Commonwealth countries) are well into
UK TV celebrities
- I got called out last year in Ghana with a pic of Johnathan Ross but got away with it by saying all my family think I look like him as well
Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Esox pointed out, Nigerian lads do watch English and American movies and shows. The internet is full of photos of politicians and lesser known artists and soap stars from all over the world.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever picture I use, I make it personal and write my character's name and the lad's all over it, so he can't use it in another scam.
"Hi there, Small Yahoo Boi! This is me, Dana Scully! Ain't I purdy?
Love <3 Dana" Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic