SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

house cleaner ad scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gosha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, yesterday I received this email:
Hello,

How are you doing today, Hope you re having a good time. I am RICHARD and My wife's name is SHARON,We are relocating to the city from CANADA and will be coming there to work on contract basis with UNITED KINGDOM Environmental Protection Agency on a private research work So i need someone who could help in cleaning my apartment three times per week and this will be at your free time because this is a Part Time Job.

I will be offering you £40 per hr i will be needing your services for three hours at any suitable time of yours three times in a week Probably Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays or Sundays i hope 3hours is enough to clean a 3 bedroom house with one master bedroom and two standard size rooms, with One Living room and a kitchen as well. I believe you are fit for this position in as much you will prove yourself to be a reliable and hard working person,Our arrival date would be 28th of FEB You will start working on same day.

You will help us to clean the apartment in the morning or a day before of our arrival date,I will tell the estate agent to mail the keys of the apartment to you so that you can be able to clean it on the 28th of feb before we arrive. I want know if there's any equipment that you will need me to provide, if there's any let me know how much it will cost, I will be spending about 2yrs for the contract job, so i will be needing your services for that time as well if am satisfied with the services you rendered.

We have a financier that is based in the U K and he will be handling the payment and some other expenses, so he will be the one that will be taking care of your payment, I will instruct him to pay for the first two weeks before my arrival so as to secure your service, actually i should have paid for more weeks but i will extend the payment if am satisfy with your service after the two weeks.

So my financier would be needing the following Information to make out the cheque :

Name to be on Cheque :
Home address or Office Address :
City :
State :
pOst code :
Cell Phone Number:
Home Phone number :
Do you accept my offer?

All i need from you is total honesty and sincerity. I know you will be committed to the work,You will also have a nice period of working with my wife. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Regards

RICHARD

I sent him a reply (thanks to this forum):
Hi,
Alright, I've read on internet about this scam. Please do not write me anymore!
Thanks GOOGLE!!! Smile)))

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

mod edit: split from necro'd topic here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=153201 - dorothy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic