SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all new folks since I last posted!

@Hellojack, you can sign up for a mentor here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

You can read about how it works here:
http://members.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735&start=0

One needs to post a couple of times before being eligible for a mentor, but I see that you've posted twice now, so you should be good to go. A mentor can be invaluable in getting you started and pointed in the right direction.

We're a helpful bunch here, so if you get stuck it's fine to post in a thread, too. You'll get lots of friendly advice.

Bait safe, read read read, and don't hesitate to ask questions! Happy baiting!

EDIT: Ninja'd by Vampiremerchant! ::waiving::

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
ArthurRead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello.

Came here to post surplus letters that come to my public email account as I don't have time to do so myself, love what you guys are doing wasting the time of these idiots so keep going!!
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you very much arthurread...that is very appreciated.

if you ever find time to do any baits yourself do not hesitate to sign up for a mentor.

Ananias
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there. I'm new to baiting ( I just started two brand new baits today). It's awesome what ya'll are doing here. Glad I can join in.
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good of you to join. Its a good idea to read the stickies and get a mentor. Good luck and bait safe.

tessav09
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings everyone. Thought I'd join here and try my hand at some e-mail baiting. A year ago I started baiting those robo-calls (Rachel from cardholder services, You've won a free cruise, your car warranty is expired, etc.) and have had some success and fun there, so I thought I'd jump on this boat as well. Already started a couple baits and it's going splendid.
Vanity
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all, I've been fascinated by this site after hearing about it on the Amazon sellers forum (after a seller got scammed by a Nigerian con artist). I also noticed I get quite a few scammer e-mails in my real account. I made a fake account and posted in a few guestbooks (as suggested) and already have an overflowing junk box full of e-mails from scammers. I'm posing as a woman from a fictional city in South Africa. I've sent a few replies - here's some of the scenarios I have:

- Nigerian lending company wants to loan me 1.5 million South African rand for a period of 5 years.
- Zambian farmer wants a loan of $6000 which he will pay back within two months.
- Someone from Ghana wants me to help an orphanage there.
- A woman from the Ivory Coast wants to escape the country and invest her 10 million dollar fortune into my country and find work there.
- Many others who have monies from some rich person waiting in the bank and wanting me to claim them... splitting the profit 40-60. I told them, 50-50 and a 5 star hotel room or no go.
- Someone from Ghana trying to sell me gold.

That's just a few of them... I'll be looking out for tips on how I should proceed!
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello tessav09 and Vanity Welcome to 419eater and glad to see you here.
Visit Eater University. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program. Bait Safe and most of all have Fun!!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Devx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all,

I'm only 17 and already scammers are trying to get me out of my non-existent funds! I found this site after a failed ID theft and generic money order scam. Unfortunately they have my real name and address ( I didn't know they were scams to begin with! Laughing ). However now I am looking forward to tracking down and messing with these scumbags! (with not my real info).

Devx

P.S. those aliases and addressed the scammers use as "proxy points", are they real and should I alert the person who lives there that their name and address is being used??
portia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another noob here. I was contacted by one recently and am just reading all the good advice on stringing them along. Just a quick question though. If they contact you via a listing you have on a website and you reply how long can you expect to wait for them to get back in touch with you?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

I'm not sure what you mean by "proxy points". They may be "mules" (people unwittingly used by scammers to launder money), or they may be witting accomplices. Or I may have totally misunderstood you. If you have contact info for a mule or victim, please PM a mod.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
ritaterron
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hiya new soldier here, ready for some action!!
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ritaterron and welcome

Bait safe (your username isn't your real name is it? If so PM a Mod to change it), and sign up for a mentor to get you started.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Alucard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I just up something up on Craig's List only to have about a dozen mugu try and steal it from me within hours. Then I found this site. Seems pretty awesome.

I've messed around with four of five "different" lads, but I suspect a few of them were the same one/ones perhaps even all of them were one person.

I'm willing to bet it would be unethical to try to make a botnet out of them right? Because , honestly it would be incredibly useful intercept their emails and auto warn people that they are being scammed.

Anyways, thanks for this site!
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419eater Alucard

Yes what you suggest is unethical and not condoned at 419Eater. With that said, we are glad to have you here with us.

That's one scary avatar you have Shocked

please visit Eater University. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program. Bait Safe and most of all have Fun!!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Seamless said.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Alucard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I just thought I'd check before I did anything rash... Yes, the university forum looks really good. Lot's of good tips and techniques there. I liked the one about shutting their bank accounts down.
Well, I guess I'll see what I can do.
Thanks again!
BallsofBlue
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm looking forward to learning a LOT here!!
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome BallsofBlue.

Read the stickies and the University, sign up for a Mentor, bait safe, but most of all enjoy yourself.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
bombay-rabbit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello im new here to, just reserching before i try my hand at bringing a few of " the lads " down.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello bombay-rabbit, welcome to Eater.

Read the stickies and the University, grab yourself a mentor, bait safely and have fun.

trenchcoat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. I have watched this site going on 2 years, and am totally dumbfounded as to how many "lads" there are out there. I am in awe as to your tekniques. I could in no way deal with these people, but I admire all that do. I am also watching a scambaiter in the making. I am curious. Do any of these "lads" try to join this site?
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It happens once in a while that a lad joins, looks and even posts. They usually get banned quickly (for scamming, obviously).

Welcome to Eater Smile - have fun, bait safe, read the stickies and sign up for a mentor

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
bobthebunny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another newbie here too. I'm interested in love scammers and what they get upto.
Hope to catch a love rat or two myself with a little help from my friends.

All the best

bob
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello bob and welcome to Eater.

Read the stickies, sign up for a mentor, bait safe and have fun.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic