SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Google breaches Gomer's privacy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it great to have some help? Amid all the lying crap in its new privacy policy Google says it will be able to do a lot more “cool things” when it combines information across products. There’s “so much more that Google can do to help you” if you share your information with them.

I'm already getting ads based on location and phrases on my RL account, which I have closed. However my friends Jock Strapp and various incarnations of Mr. Gomer are looking forward to some interesting ads for airlines, Nigerian hotels, charity donations and money transfer services. Rolling Eyes

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Kariko
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me as well. It's funny, since my character is an old man, I'm getting ads for elderly dating sites...Confused. But watch those ads, Yaba! You're gonna need to fly down to Nigeria soon to check out the gold dust owned by a Nigerian prince who also happens to know a widow that has 1.5 million at the LAD INTERNATIONAL INC bank. Wink

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a 75€ adwords coupon

why am i thinking, this thing could lead to serious panic in the wrong hands.

gomer, offering services via adwords Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
Talk about a way to add authenticity to the name Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the conditions of this coupon are: not being adwords customer before.

the thing is here, who is interested.

for german/austrian readers of c't, there is one in every c't (a computer magazin, formerly inofficially known as germanys largest men magazine Twisted Evil )

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My friend Jock Strapp has trouble getting from Scotland to London Airport to collect his $2 million from the diplomat, the bookings are wrong or the plane is delayed or he's missed the flight or he goes to Stansted not Heathrow leaving the poor diplomat waiting at the info desk.

Google is now sending him ads for hotels around Heathrow Very Happy

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The church head 0laf only gets offers to meet all kind of nice moslim, hindoe or russian virgins from Google.

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic