SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once was contacted by someone in Russia who found me on a dating site. Her machine-translated English was worse than my composed-with-dictionary Russian, so I switched to Russian. "Я никогда не был женат," she said. That is good Russian for "I have never been married" — as said by a man. I asked "her" to teach me Udmurt (which has no gender) but she appeared to know nothing of the language and said it's dangerous. So she's a he.

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bravo95 wrote:
Welcome to eater P.I.G.!

............. think about getting a handy dandy 110% Risky Free mentor.

Have fun and bait safe!

Guess again Elton

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ToyMauler wrote:
. Now I just need to get a premie or a po box.

Welcome.

If you become a premium member you will have access to a safe, secure drop box with a US address and access to other premium perks. PM me if you are interested in how our drop box works then you can decide. A lad would have to get a court order to find out the name of the person (me) who opened the drop box and the chances of that are nil.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
bitem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I joined up rather a few years ago and let it slide because I was a bit worried about something I pulled off with a scammer. I will tell the tale and you will love it, trust you me. I decided to rejoin (forgot my original info as it is nothing akin to what I use online or for baiting) and tell that tale, for one. The big thing is...I am a cheque collector. I have had them made out to wonderful fake names, of course in amazing amounts. I want to fill a poster frame with them and am well on the way. If I do finally fill a frame I promise to post a pic but it will be blurry. I have used my real addy and real name, but have 'ways' to make it so I am the good guy. I want to pass that on so others have ideas on how to use my methods to not have to worry about watching your back, especially if you are in a serious metro area as I am.

Let me pique your interest in my upcoming tale as it has been about 4 years since it happened. My tale involves Dell, UPS, Customs and a free WOW Dell. It was surprising as I was just looking to get another cheque to add to my collection...

I promise to relate this story as I tell it live to very few people, considering the amount of involvement and charitable work by big business in the name of scam baiting.

I can say, this tale will relate on how much 'they' do love our work and will bend over backwards to help us denigrate and deceive these 419'rs.

Aside of facebook snoping things for my gullible pals, I have found scam baiting very relaxing and rewarding. I love the fact that every one of these 'people' I keep interested and busy...I keep a fellow honest person safe as they are too busy trying to scam me. As I act gullible.

I love what we all do and look forward to sharing my many years with you all Smile

PEACE and happy scam baiting!
bitem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
ToyMauler wrote:
. Now I just need to get a premie or a po box.

Welcome.

If you become a premium member you will have access to a safe, secure drop box with a US address and access to other premium perks. PM me if you are interested in how our drop box works then you can decide. A lad would have to get a court order to find out the name of the person (me) who opened the drop box and the chances of that are nil.

I just read this and will PM when I have a moment as I think I am thinking about 'stepping it up a notch' for a bit. Need a bit of fun, I am working 55 hr weeks and still have Friday nights and weekends off so you can imagine my freaky schedule (and that is 2 jobs). I need distraction and can play hard but will need a bit of anon.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I'm fairly new to scam baiting (well, I used to send a "FU" back to scammers a few years ago, one even did reply with "what do you mean by that? i need your help"). I set up a fake e-mail adress on Saturday, posted it in 5 or 6 guestbooks and guess what? It is flooded with spam and scam attempts already.

Right now I'm in contact with someone who claims to be from India (uses a gmail-Adress, so I cannot confirm/deny it) who wants to buy computers from me. Said I should use some bogus parcel service that wants me to send money for the shipping costs via WU or MG (and their IP resolves to Abuja, Nigeria)

I didn't really know how to proceed, so I read through some of the stickies. One tip was to play it dumb, so I asked my indian "contact" to explain how this WU or MG works. I will check my e-mail again tomorrow and send a fake number to that parcel service. We'll see if I can keep this lad on the hook or not.
markedwards
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to this but thought it would be a good thing to do to the assholes. My name is James Clark and I live in Oklahoma. At least that is what my scammers will think. http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/
I live in Tennessee with my wife and pets. My kids are grown and I am just wanting to repay these scammers for their crimes on humanity.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Moby Dork
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Moby Dork here and i am new to this game. I am up to date on the tribulations of and have recently received some spam from Afghanistan () that i would be pleased to receive advice on. I would like to know if this is a suitable target:

Edit: I have removed the letter to SURPLUS LETTERS to reduce the vile and unnecessary length it added to this post. - MD

If i have posted this erroneously i am grievously sorry and honest to god i didn't mean to mess up pleasedon'tkillmeohmygodnooooooooo (and yes, i masked the info but should i have masked more?)

unmasked scam email -Ima

Last edited by Moby Dork on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Moby Dork. Very Happy

I unmasked the info. You had masked the entire scam email, which is completely unnecessary. It's a standard scam email, we have tons of them posted here. If you'd prefer that it not be posted because you're going to bait the scammer and don't want any of it to show up in Google, just edit your post to remove it.
This is an introduction thread, so not really a good place to ask questions and get help for baiting.
You can start a thread in the scambaiting help forum and ask for help from other members. (no need to mask anything in there, it's behind a login) Also, there are sticky topics in there which will help you get started.
Please have a read around. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Moby Dork!
Welcome to eater! That email is classic advance fee fraud and perfect to bait. You don't really need to mask anything since you really didn't divulge anything relating to your charecter ie their name or email addresses. If your posting about an ongoing bait it's best to do that in help hints and tips as that forum is behind a login.

Grab yourself a fresh made up email address and bait away. Check out the info on safe baiting first and you might want to grab a mentor.

Edit ninjaed by the lovely Ima.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Moby Dork
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you both very much, i am sorry to have made work for you! I am off to study-study-study! Very Happy
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moby Dork wrote:
... I am off to study-study-study! Very Happy

OOOOO Me too!!!

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
snaglessdavits
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snaglessdavits here. Having got up to a little bit of trolling mischief in the past, culminating in a rather amateurish bait of a lad doing the old "stuck in hotel without my wallted" scam, which lasted all of 24 hours (but was fun!), I thought I'd learn how to do it properly.

So, having spent a bit of time nosing through the University forum, what should happen but my wife lands a scam email!

Off we go...and I'm playing the long game this time Smile
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, have fun, and welcome to eater

hellojack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks,

Just join this week. I have aways been aware of these 419 scams phenomenon and always figure who could fall for such a ridicoulous ploy (certainly not me I always thought.), so never really looked into it much.

I recently got interested in 419 scams because very recently a room-mate I was living with woke me up in the middle of the night to get my assistance to help in something very urgent. He was a kind of older person so wasn't very knowledgeable in computers or technical stuff. He was also financially unstable and under some hard times. He was not very well educated, never finish high school and works as a property maintenance person. In other words, a pretty venerable target for scammers. Anyways, the person was extremely anxious and close to panic in the middle of the night around 3 am when he woke me up to assist him to get some documents in order and take some photos for him. Obviously I wanted to wait until morning but he insisted he would pay me really well for it. After some concern and inquiry, he very reluctantly let me in on what happen that require such importance and urgency:

You guess it: He had gotten an email from Africa about some prince / barrister / government official who needed to transfer some money out of there and contact him(a complete stranger for reason unknown). I immediately asked to see the email before showing skepticism and accusing foul play. After looking at the email, I was sure of the BS nature of this situation and simply said that it is fake. Much to my surprise my accusation fell on deft's ears and the response I got was of anger and frustration from him. After that, I left the situation be as that was not my concern if he'd lost his life savings or not. Later in the week I would see him taking head shots of himself / being suspiciously secretive and asking money from friends and other room-mates. Most likely he is hooked onto the scam and there is not much I can do about it.

It has been 2 month since last I heard and I became interested in 419 because of that incident. I came across these forums this week and had a nice time reading the stories here. Well thats it and hope to integrate this as one of my many past times. At least it will be productive right?

Cheers,

Jack.
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, Hellojack (that makes for a hello inception)

You may want to visit http://www.scamwarners.com

It may help your roommate and, in turn, help him help others.

While you're at it, woo a mentor and get to the carnage on this end.

Welcome.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Troper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, another new person appeared.

Anyway...

I happen to be very interested in the scambaiting palaver we seem to have going on here, but I'll be honest, I have concerns, which I'm going to mention before I jump in...

How much cost am I going to incurr myself? I know there was a bit about calling them, but that is going to be very expensive for international calls, because unless I've got something wrong the mobile network will charge me up the wazoo too.

Identity - how to keep it safe! I'm very computer literate (I'm actually soon to finish a Extended Diploma in IT), so I know a good amount about things like proxies and IP masking, but it said in that 'waiting for a mentor thread' that although a few of the guys use VoIP, they will prefer to call you on a mobile... How the hell do I hide my identity with that without getting a new phone entirely? (That said, some phones are cheap as, like old Nokias and stuff, so maybe not)

EDIT: Also, being convincing, I can't obfuscate my technical knowledge very well.

Still, I hope to get into this, nothing like making crooks pay!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How much cost am I going to incurr myself?

None.
Quote:

How the hell do I hide my identity with that without getting a new phone entirely?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1795874#1795874

Wink

Welcome here and read, read, read. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Troper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks.

Also, damn you guys are fast. Smile
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Hellojack, could you PM a mod the contact info of your roommate? The mod will contact someone at Scamwarners, who will get in touch with him. It would help if you could find out the name of the supposed government official, as they could then show him that he sent the exact same message to someone else.

Troper, there's also a VoIP server run by one of us, which you can find the details of in the premium room. I've driven a lad berserk that way. He insisted on getting the reference number on the phone, and my character had written it down with a digit wrong, then got another digit wrong when he read it back, then the lad misspelled yet another digit... You'd probably be interested in Tor, which some of us (including me) use for hiding our IP addresses. Even if the lad sends me a web bug, he can't get my IP address, because the browser reads it through Tor.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello everyone and welcome to eater.

@Troper you never have to spend any money to bait these guys. If you wanna talk to them on a phone sign up for a free google voice account and then have them call you. If you want to call them you can do so cheaply. As for identity, make one up. Just a name is suffincient but you can get more detailed if you wish.

Signing up for a mentor will definatly be the first thing you should do (not required but it is 100% risky free).

Read all the stickies and the Eater University is an excellent learning tool.

Bait safe and have fun!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all of you who have joined since my last post.

Let me tell me that I was very leery of dipping my toes in the waters here when I joined. Even after I had a mentor I spent all of that time reading posts in here.

Once you find your character, your confidence and your niche this is addictive! People are great about helping you along here if you ask!

The more you read the completed or ongoing works the more you learn. Grab yourselves a mentor and get your footing!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
hellojack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is mentor you speak of? and where do I find one? I have spent a lot of time reading the stories and the posts here. I actually started a bait a couple days before I found this site.

I have one lad stringing along on one of my exclusive scam bait e-mails. I don't really have a definite direction but just going along as it pleases me. I can post the transactions somewhere to get some tips or help if you folks think it is better. We are right at the Western Union pitch part of the scam. To be honest I am kind of stump as to what to try next.

Cheers,

Jack.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Hellojack.... Laughing

Visit this thread it should let you sign up for a Mentor !

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic