SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Road to West Darfur, Terrorist Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few weeks back, I found a nice lad who wants to transfer zillions of dollars to us. It's your usual NOK format, but the late client is the leader of the terrorist group (Boko Haram) in Nigeria.

Who doesn't like terrorist money?
It's safe, risk free and no one will hunt you down when you receive it. Mr. Green
So I replied!

After a few slaps, the lad started to comply. The Chadian Minister of Tourism Project (aka Dr Mike) was involved and offer to meet him in Chad and give him his dollas.

The lazy lad offered to meet in Ghana or Sudan. We agreed to Sudan because we are evil bastards and have some plans to his guyman in Khartoum!

Here, his mouth is watering for the cash:
Quote:
Salaam,
I will update you by tommorrow afternoon on my schedule to Sudan.

Ensure you are reday with the cash ($43,000).l wish not stay long there as l have to rush back to conclude on the transfer proceses as we target to get all we nee by thye end of the week.

Yusuf

At this stage, we dropped the bomb. Meeting will be only in the capital of West Darfur , not Khartoum. It's 1800 km from the capital, more than 2 hours by plane.
We chose West Darfur specifically for this reason:

Quote:
West Darfur has been the site of much of the ongoing Darfur conflict.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Darfur

The guyman in Khartoum fought hard, did everything he can to avoid moving, he kept asking (is there any fights there?, can you meet me in Khartoum instead?). The oga was involved by emails, begged us to come to Khartoum , but we refused all their offers. Either to meet in Darfur or there is no cash.

After a struggle, the lad agreed to move his butt and paid £300 for a flight between Khartoum and Geneina. Then this was sent:
Quote:
Salaam,
Hope you had a nice night rest.

Sequel to your email last night,l have been in Khartoum distracted a little by incidences at home that needed my wrapped attention.Let Allah take all glory that those issues have been sorted out.

l have secured travel ticket to Geneina.l shall be at the airport by 2.30 am and my departure is around 4am.l shall be arriving around 6.30-7am.

Once l arrive,l shall put a call through to you.Ensure that your phones are open and make sure you are ready with all the requirements for the meeting.l really have no time to waste as l intend rushing back to Nigeria so that by Monday all plans will set off and hopefully by next week the transfer shall hit your account unfailing.

Ensure you are ready with the total $43,000,the scanned copy of your passport,your banking details and the  printed (2) copies of the agreement to be signed.

The meeting is gonna be very brief and make sure you keep our confidentiality of this transaction.

l warn again,l have no time to waste in Geneina,therefore,keep all ready within this time frame and l look forward towards a blissful/fruitful meeting with you.

DUE TO SECURITY IMPLICATION,WE HAVE NOT MUCH TIME TO STAY AND TALK AT THIS STAGE TILL THE FUND IS IN YOUR ACCOUNT,WE CAN THEN HAVE FULLER MOMENTS TO FINALIZE ON OUR INTENTS AS REGARDS THE FUND.

Therefore,we shall limit all our discussions mainly on emails and atimes over the phone.I wish not all we discuss to be bugged.Our meeting shall be very brief in view of all these.

Hope you have all the documents l sent as attachments in your mail for your perusal.all other questions shall be kept for subsequent emails/calls not at this very brief meeting please.

Insha Allah,success is sure << of course Laughing

Yusuf

Poor lad, he thinks he can steal our money and flee without a trace.

Well, it's the Judgement Day!

Mike will give you a piece of the stranded lad's pain, and believe me, it's not something you want to hear while you are eating.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!

Last edited by Dharma on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I look forward to seeing how the poor lad gets on Twisted Evil

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

West Darfur? Wow! Shocked

I am much looking forward to hearing Dr Ms call with this one!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing you should know is that the lads name is Mr Kukah. And I have spoken to him on several occasions when he was home in Lagos. He was a bit flake but nonetheless he promised to move his fat ass to Sudan. One big motivation to do it was when I gave him my Chadian number, when he saw that he was all in to going to Sudan. And a few days ago I got a call from Mr Kukah from a Sudanese number. This is great you might think but there was one problem, it was the wrong Kukah.

The little bastard had gotten himself a Sudan guyman posing as him to fool us. But as we are not victims but sly baiters we didn’t confront him, at least not then.
So tonight was the big day. According to him he was going travel during the night. And before I even got to sleep I had a few missed calls from our lad going to the airport. When I woke up I had 15 more of them.
And I got up at 9 am with the specific objective to ruin the lads day. They were waiting to pick up $43,000 ill gotten money from their maga. So I sent a text message to the lad in Lagos, the original Kukah.
Quote:
I listened to some voicemails this morning from you. And i noticed that you are not the same man that is in Geneina on your voices. Why have you lied to me? Why did you not tell me the truth and who is this man in Geneina waiting for me.

Now this was probably not what he expected. As one might expect from a lad he lied back to me.

Quote:
Pls my boss the owner of this phone now travelled few days out of country on official duty. I will convay to him that you called on his return, thanks

The audacity of him. And I would of course have nothing of it so i sent him this

Quote:
I am sure you had your reasons to not disclose to me that you sent someone else. And i am willing to do business with this new man i you trust him. But i will NOT do business with someone i dot even know the name of. And i will NOT have you tell me one more lie. If you do not give me an explanation and beg for forgiveness you can consider this deal over.

I left an opening for him so that he knew that if he admitted, it would leave an opening to continue to scam his maga. Then I called him and the following conversation took place. And it is one where the scamming liar begged like a dog for forgiveness.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/meV5CtWM/234803614vvvv_09_57_AM_Sunday_.html

So a new deal is taking place and it requires the fake Kukah, whose name is Karika, to send his flight ticket scanned to Fahad (I play Fahad by voice and Sub by letter). Trust must be re-established, and als owe need proof that he actually made a safari. After all, the lad both lied right to our faces and got caught doing so. That got to have consequences for them. And that is what this day is about; we can call it Karika’s day in hell. I will post the rest of the calls when I come home later tonight, but I can say that you will hear a lad cry on the phone. And why is that? Well apparently Darfour is a rather hostile place and far from the lads usual habitat. Just see what Rushforth went through in Adre only 20 miles away. But seeing as one of the most closed borders in Africa is along those 20 miles the two lads might as well be a continent away from each other.

When safariing a lad to remote places it is sometimes hard to confirm the safari, and this is no exception. We do not have a direct confirmation like an ip or phone change, not do we have a scanned ticket even though we are working on it.
But there are other things that are circumstantial that makes me believe that the lad travelled and is actually on safari, albeit unconfirmed.

1, the lad called nonstop during the night between Saturday and Sunday when he was supposed to travel. This is something lads on safari do. Had he been quiet I would not have believed him on safari.

2, the oga also do all the things a desperate oga with half his hand in a $43,000 suitcase. He is calling often and try to come up with solutions and mediate between the guyman and me, he is also very anxious for his money.

3, Sub spoke to a person that the lad meet in Geneina, in Arabic so there is no use in posting that call. But according to the man he is in Geneina and the lad is also there. The man also speak basically no English and the things he say are consistent with being in Geneina, for example he seems to have good knowledge about locations.

4, the most convincing piece of evidence is yet to be presented. But a lad on a fake safari would not react the way Karika did. If he was from Geneina in the first place or if he is still in Khartoum he would have to be one hell of a good actor to pull this off. The lad called me and was extremely worried about his safety in Darfour, which is quite understandable. Lads that we have had to Adre and Abeche before reacts in different ways, fear, desperation, anger, or just giving up. And this is consistent with that. I can’t see how the lad can fake emotions like that, he was crying of the phone when we spoke.

Update will come later tonight.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
“I am begging for forgiveness now. In all sincerity, I cannot lie to you, oh God.”
Surprised

Weighing it all up, I also believe he travelled. Looking forward to the 'Lad in tears' call, later Thumbs up
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, never heard a lad cry before. West Darfur is a pretty desperate place, and I for one would certainly consider it Hell on Earth.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work fellas !!!!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to hear the "crying" phone call Smile

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After I broke the bad news to Mr Kukah i proceeded calling Karika and told him the bad news. He was a bit upset which is understandable, and confused. But I held my ground and told him that if there is no scanned ticket sent to me I would not come to Sudan to meet him. But so did the lad. He was rather unyielding. His reasons I think are several, the first is of course that lads on safari can sometimes be incredibly lazy despite the sometimes obvious fact that doing something should be in their best interest. And another reason is likely that he genuinely feared for his life. As mentioned before, Darfur is one of the shitholes of the world and there is a reasons why you seldom hear good things about the place.

So we called back and forth between the oga and the lad to come to some result, however the more time that passed the more it was apparent that the lad would not going to scan and send me the ticket from Geneina whether I used a whip or a carrot. So I opened a new possibility for him, he could provide me with a landline that would prove to us that he was in Geneina. But the only number he could give us was to the driver. And that was the man Sub spoke too. We only spoke to him briefly for information and broke off contact when he showed signs of wanting to participate in the bait to help the lad. But it was rather apparent that he was in fact in Geneina. We then told the lad that a cell phone was not sufficient and that he still needed to give us the ticket. And that was when he started to realize he was fucked and started to show us some emotions.

Perhaps you are familiar with the 5 stages of grief; Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance. Turns out that there are similar stages of safari.

Kukah went through the first step, denial, when denying the blatant lies he had been feeding us, that call was posted earlier.

Then came bargaining, when Kukah begged me to still do business with him. He skipped anger and went straight to the third step.

Instead Karika did anger as the third step. In this call he was rather angry and showed lad emotions. That didn’t work very well as I refused to drop my request. This call was when he called me and I recorded from my cell when it was on speaker, and I missed the first part of it. Negative is that the quality is not very good, positive is that he paid for it and paid for the whole 15 minutes.

Then came depression, and this is the call where the lad is crying. Sadly the quality is even worse in his call for the same reason as before. But if you crank up the volume and listen carefully the last minute you can clearly hear the lad sobbing in the other end. Ok it is not like he is bawling his eyes out but my impression is definitely that there is crying.

The last stage is acceptance and the poor lad goes through this one as well before the day is over. He accepted that he will not get any money and that he is royally fucked. He also accepted that Fahad is angry for a reason and that it is their own fault why they need to go through this and that the transaction failed. Karika even told me that he told Kukah that this debacle is Kukah’s fault and that he is not angry with me.

The day ended with the lads knowing that Karika will scan the tickets when he comes back to Khartoum tomorrow. For some reason Kukah is afraid that Karika will know too much about the transaction. I don’t think he told Karika the whole deal of the transaction. But he did tell him enough so that Karika knew that he was to lie to us and that he was supposed to pick up $43,000. So even if Karika (who is Nigerian) never sent a scam letter in his life he knew enough about the transaction to know that it was very shady. But there are obviously things that Kukah is afraid that Karika will know. I don’t know what but it might be that he is just trying to keep him out of the loop so that he will not chop his dolla. He cautioned me to not say too much to Karika on several occasions and even said that he will not give Karika our email for that very reason. I think he is afraid to get chopped. For that very reason we ended the day by giving Karika our email against Kukah’s wish.

Hopefully we will get the ticket tomorrow so that we can continue this transaction.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
Perhaps you are familiar with the 5 stages of grief; Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance. Turns out that there are similar stages of safari.

Brilliant! Love the dry wit! Laughing
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!

I just got a sms from Kukah. Apparently did us giving Karika our mail not go down very well with him.

Quote:
So you sent your email to Karika telling him that i am unreliable and wish to deal with him ignoring me. what actually do you want? are you trustworthy?

Very Happy Thing is only one of those three things are true.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari = Grief.
Just as it should be.

Wonderful times. Very Happy

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Monsignor wrote:
Dr Mike wrote:

Brilliant! Love the dry wit! Laughing

so, our friend in adre is already at depression. Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Although we knew it would be difficult to prove (the lad is already in Sudan), that didn't stop us from sending him anyway.
As Tuco said once(shoot now, talk later) Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may be on the road to my first safari. Lad claims to be in Nigeria bus his IP says Ghana. He expects me in Togo. Besides his homeland Ghana and my intended destination of Togo, what would be the most (un)convenient location for me to land ? As it will be my first travel by plane, I've not discovered yet how easy it is to take the wrong connecting flight.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kukah was abut upset last night but after I explained to him that the only thing I gave Karika was the email to Fahad he calmed down.
This morning i woke up to some missed calls and a text message saying that Karika was on his way. So I decided to call him and see how he was, and he was back in Khartoum promising to scan the tickets for us.
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/44Imvud1/24992894xxxx_11_34_AM_Monday_3.html

And after a few hours I got a text message from Kukah telling me to check my mail. So I told Sub to check it and see what was there.

Quote:
Brother Fahad,

Attached are the copies of the air ticket Karika promised to send once he arrives Khartoum.He may equally send it to you as l instructed him.He has gone to find the man that helped him do send it.His knowledge about scan and attachment is very shallow.

Get back to me by your 6pm on phone for discussions.

No further excuses and no delays.Insha Allah,we must conclude this transaction this very week.

Reconfirm to me your bank account details into which you want the total transfer effected.Once you confirm the fund in your account,l shall forward to you mine for you to remit my own share.

When do you send me the needed $43,000?

Yusuf

Money, money and money! That is all lads think about. But fortunate for us he also sent the ticket we needed to confirm the safari. Sudan safari confirmed Safari and although he never made it across the border he did make it within 20 miles of Chad. That is worth an honorable mention, Chad is not for everyone it appears, despite the diligent work from the Chadian minister of tourism.

On the second ticket you can see the three letter codes EGN and KRT. That is the airport codes for Geneina and Kartoum. This is only the return ticket as we think he tossed the other ones when he got to Geneina. Kukah also demanded that I call him this evening at 6pm. And I will, but only to start the next phase of this story, not to give him his $43,000

Globe Globe of Gluttony
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work in forcing the Lad to finally find a facility to scan the flight receipts. Thumbs up

Congrats on (yet another) Safari! I can visualise the 50-Safari Globe appearing in your signature this year!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome work men! clapping

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can lads resist the fatal charms of the Mike/Subway baits? But a call in Arabic must have been a clincher. Embarassed

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco's phrase after updating:
(safari now, prove later) Mr. Green

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work, fellahs!
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work!

Dying to see those images, but I cannot see them. Tried the URLs also, got "account suspended". Mad

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last we meet the lads Karika was home licking his wounds after his safari to Darfur and Kukah was home waiting for the the money as they now had scanned the tickets. But as we all know things aren't that easy. Fahad returned to N'Djamena and he took the time to pray to Allah on how to deal with the man promising him money. And he got an answer, well at least a sign that he interpreted as an answer. An answer that the lad did not like one bit.
Fahad got invited that very morning after his prayer to a conference in Senegal, surely a sign. If the lad cant come to Chad we can always meet in Senegal right?

This is what the lad said in response to Fahads mail.

Quote:
brother, what is it you intend doing?why make me spend so much wen you knowyou don't trust me? what is it that you demanded i didn't send you? read email call now

and the letter

Quote:
Salaam Brother,
Thanks for your deliberate attempt to frustrate me in pretense that you sincerely wish us to do this transaction.

You have taken around Africa leaving all i was to be attending to and worst is investing my little income in your name in adventure you made me trust you to be very committed and reliable.

l am not going to Senegal with you nor worry you again on this.My only regret is all these money already spent and the ones l pledged to spend further including the documents that will cost me greater money to retract from the authorities already having them.

Wow,why the heart of men are very unforgiving and insincere?.

l leave Allah to judge if l had intentions to lie to you and when l had to act in a way l did,only Allah knows that it was not in bad intent.

Yusuf

Could this be turned around? Well i tried, i called the lad and told him if he cannot wait until March there are two options for him, Either he find someone else to deal whit or he comes to Chad. Allah have spoken and he wishes me to meet you before i send any money. And to my surprise he said he is willing to come to Chad. Call below.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/PVzw2wdD/234803614xxxx_03_33_PM_Tuesday.html?

Will he come, or rather go? I don't know yet, but there are things pointing towards him actually coming himself this time. First the lad is thoroughly hooked thanks to Subs excellent baiting. Secondly, he knows that he dare not send anyone else this time.

Soon we will know

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Oga is full of his scam. He kept whining about the deed of agreement, court and the other fake documents.
To stop all this none-sense, Dr Mike did something crazy!!
It can not be revealed until the lad makes it.
Fingers crossed! Twisted Evil

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic